Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Grrr That bloody woman just said on LW that she’s plant based she said it with such pride. But good old Denise asked her if she’s completely plant based N said weeeell if I have to test a bit of chicken, Denise said so you’re NOT plant based then...Love Denise for that...says it as it is my kind of person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
That’s me done.
I unsubscribed from their channel this morning after the ‘date-night debacle.‘ Their vlogs lately have really done something to my psychological/mental wellbeing!🙈
Enough is enough.
I want to return to my place of zen.🙏Their channel should come with a government health warning.🙈
I’m quite surprised that they didn’t block me yet but it was only a matter of time. 😁
Saved them the trouble.
I shall wean myself off by continuing to still pop in here occasionally but I dream now of a day when I am - Itchy & Scratchy/ Skanky & Manky/Shitty & Nitty free.
It’ll be hard... but I am strong because I’m a sincere plant based/vegan, non stinking-thinking, cocky- confident yet body dysmorphic super-duper-starship trooper with bells on. 😋
Keep fighting the good fight people’s. 😊
I’ve enjoyed my short time with you. Take care and stay real. Hugs ❤ 🙏😊❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Cat mon do

I blame that bloody tin of Quality Street at Christmas. Nadia was sent a Personalised tin of chocolate
with SAWALHA instead of Macintosh chocolate.you could almost hear the grenade pin pop when he said
what about Adderley then they went MIA over Christmas must have had a stinking argument about him not
being named in his mega productions🤓came back with Mark needs 1.99 a month to edit and they are now
The Sawalha Adderley's. They found their prey and went in for the kill. They won't stop as they have no
conscience, and they don't do remorse or shame. Oh and I have gone off effing Quality Street😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member

At 1:15, Nadia grabs Kiki and is like 'You're a tidy child! If you're going to get pregnant and have a child, have one like this'. She's done the same with Kiki before talking about having a 'skinny child'.

No wonder Maddie has said she suffers from confidence issues with a home life like that! I'd always feel second best and like I'm the problem one.
When those photos went up on insta a week or so ago, I could just imagine ‘Pervy Merv’ taking them and leering over her.
Then we see it’s Kiki!
NOT appropriate!
Different if she’s posing in a ‘holiday-type-pose’ but some of these were like a page 3 shoot without the saggy puppies ears.
how he can say her tummy’s toned I don’t know. It’s not about calling out people who have cellulite or bigger/smaller frames than others.
it’s about the lies and the act of thinking we are all blind and stupid.
The one where she pulls her bottoms right up ‘the valley of doom’ are just.... nope.
Then she sits on the sofa thinking she’s naturally sexy with too much 🤢frontal pelvic🤢flesh and leggage on show saying what a great role model she is to her kids in doing it.
I’m losing the will to live after that one. 😳

New thread name suggestion? Scratch the Nit, mattress shit, taste the rainbow Hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
They’re plugging the other Sawalha Sister, Dinah’s, Art box. The adoring , damaged, lonely subs will be spending more money they don’t have, on a load of ol tat they can get at high street shops for less.
So Dina promotes an art supplies business and can’t create something more tasteful than a toilet roll with Nanny Di’s name on for her Birthday nor give Kiki a canvas on which to paint her ‘Blossom’ tree painted gift which had to be painted on the back of an amazon box! 🤬
So incredibly insulting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Vaddict

Love how Mark tells everyone not to go back to work, easy for him to say sat on his backside day in day out...Nadia who is so scared of a second wave, but sat all afternoon in Soho House yesterday with her new BFF Lee....anxiety my a**e....and Mark must be constantly deleting comments, I don't understand why as there usually constructive criticism or just a different opinion to theirs ...trying to create a vanilla account which he has sd countless times that's not what there about....noticed on the recent cooking live someone mentioned the podcast awards tonite, Nadia no it isn't it's ages away....no tonite the sub sd!...aww shame they missed out...😁
They are the very ones who call us 'trolls' with nothing better to do all day. I'd say I spend far less time reading on here than Mark does deleting comments. Some of us do actually have a job and a life. The fact that we can watch their vlogs (couldn't pay me to anymore, but I know some still do) and maybe leave a less complimentary comment, is NOT trolling them in any way, but a genuine observation or opinion.
It's simply suits their narrative to label everyone who disagrees or criticises them a troll. That way they don't have to deal with it, and can sweep it all under the carpet (or bridge ;) ) and live in cloud lalaland fooling themselves that everyone loves and agrees with them.
We all know what a troll is...and nobody here is one. As someone else said on here, we all started out liking them and their vlogs. This place was founded from genuine disappointment in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

i`m just saying

View attachment 166372
On the coffee moaning this morning, it's pathetic like there at school or something "miss, miss so and so's been picking on me" these are grown adults fgs 😮
They have attracted all of this themselves.....any problems with subs as above is of their own making. ..That disgraceful, seemingly off their heads `I dont care` vlog sunday evening. is a result of looking at this site I feel. ITV need to look at that and many others when he describes the colour of the inside of her knickers...which is so low that i can barely bring myself to type it. The jumping around in her bathroom with her boobs hanging out of sticking tape that she had wrapped round them, filming the sound of her weeing,etc. etc. what a great ambassador for loose women. she is a 55 year old woman and both of them often behave like 5 year olds. Maybe they would like to see her pressing her boob onto the thumbs up icon spurred on by her husband.
They assume they are mental health professionals (the oracle...experts in everything) and have attracted vulnerable subs that they clearly take advantage of and couldnt care less about. Bit by bit they lose subscribers intelligent enough to see through them. The book competition is a disgrace......telling their strapped subs to order it and they can send the book back.
I think they lost quite a few (and they shouldnt be deluded that because their subscriber numbers arent going down that people have not gone....we dont always bother to hit the unsubscribe button...although its preferable if you dont want them popping up with a continual, intermittent unsavoury reminder. (I was on google chat to cancel my paid subscription, when he said why do you want to cancel, i thought, how long have you got!!!).
I personally was shocked they had obviously been accepting donations and when something happened that made subs clock it, they left something switched on at the next live where it showed people offering donations and they just continually kept saying, `oh no, you must not` `oh thats naughty` to try to wriggle out of it...then they decided to do a fundraising thing to try to redeem themselves....they lost a few viewers at that stage.
I cannot help it. I genuinely do not like her. she is so loud and often brash and they will do anything but anything to financially milk her being `nadia sawalha off the telly`. I would not sleep at night if i had exposed my private life to the absolute hilt as she has. (i was reading an interview with kate winslet yesterday and it brought up her private life and she said, `I am proud of the silences and the things you do not know`....I dont want to seem horrible or rude towards anybody but i find Nadia immensely Loud, Brash, undigified, uncouth........Their life seems a complete shambles....how can they live like that...and film it!!! When i very first watched their channel i was appalled at how she would handle raw meat and never wash her hands...her hands then going onto handles and other food....
Thank God they have apparently stopped their constant, daily news bulletins - i am sure that mark wants to be the next peston or somebody. Talk about, `lets talk about it`.....no, lets not!!!
He has milked her being nadia sawalha off the telly and she has milked her husbands alcoholism, depression, etc......Let it all go for God sake.....Get over it!!! Different inconsistent fads every five minutes they assume they are experts in.
Forgive me but i prefer mark over nadia....but i also sense and i feel mean even typing this....they were hoping this you tube chanel would be his living......does he have any friends?....just wondering...and could he interact with other men in a normal work setting....she does often come across as his second mother......
Also a snippet from their book is that `Kiki said she needed more sleep and i said thats fine`......which we have heard umpteen times before...however...how is that advocating home schooling as being such a good thing. Most kids have to get up, get ready, get to school by a certain time along with their classmates which all goes towards getting kids ready for the real world.
To be honest, i am sick to the back teeth of Nadia sawalha.......put her name in your search engine and you will get reams and reams of the stuff where she has sold her soul and bared it all for a buck....she needs to adopt some decorum. (i wish they would get rid of her and stacey from loose women the pair of them).
As for scratching...i think the hand scratching might just be from over hand washing which we are all suffering from right now...and maybe anti bacterial gels etc......but honest to goodness i have never known anybody bloody scratch like she does. I do wonder if they have fleas...they have dogs and have piles and piles of clothes everywhere.....her room is like one of those chanel 5 documentaries where people have to go in and sort it out.....
Anyway,they will carry on vlogging. i have no doubt she will be clinging on when she is 70 desperate for the limelight. That vlog where they kept saying, `i dont care` is so true.....she obviously does not care and is happy to expose her life for everyone and anyone to see and esp if it makes her a buck or two.....i read that some of you wondered how she makes a living on loose women....i think they all get about a grand a show.....even though she is only doing 2 a week at the moment i think they will survive!! looks like a piece of piss to me and the pair of them wouldnt know what had hit them if they had to go out and get mainstream jobs.....out at 7.00 am and home at 7.00 pm to earn in a couple of weeks what she earns in a small section of her day being pampered with make up, hair done, `what would you like to wear` `what would you like for breakfast`.....quick chat about the show.....hours chat on camera.......hometime!....
They totally messed up by doing all those lives and party political broadcasts twice a day...they should have left it to just vlogging reality like hometime if they stood a chance. Also the amount of social media they use needs addressing...i think they need professional help the amount they use....their whole life seems based around social media in the absolute extreme
They are what they are and quite frankly they arent worth bothering with......they are a bit of a joke. Would you even see zoella who is decades younger than her behaving in such an outrageously uncouth, stupid manner.
The Andres is a really lovely reality vlog....beautiful `clean` house....respectful behaviour......no `thumbs up subs!!!`
Wow, that feels better....

Don’t hit me if you’re a fan of Di ..a nice lady she may be but I’m afraid I wouldn’t want to hug her either because I don’t think she’s very hygienic. Ive seen her wear the same clothes days on end even with stains on them. So that conjures up all other thoughts of whether she showers etc..
I do agree they made a very poor effort in celebrating her special birthday. I’d prefer nothing at all than be given insultingly cheap gifts.
Sorry but i have to agree....i have noticed since the outset that she wears the same top for several days....and the absolutely shocking state of her flat!!! I like her but also she is 70....that is not old...she has been in those vlogs since she was about 67 ish....that truly is not old but she behaves often like a little old lady and they treat her as one and so do the subs.....you dont even get your state pension until you are 66!! I would also agree that i dont think nadia is fond of her. (but in reality nadia is only fond of herself...any empathy she shows has to come in with the theme of loose women because that is what loose women are about......apparently she shouted at kids playing near her home to clear off!! i dont hink she is a genuinely nice person at all......its all for the camera.....and as she says, `she just doesnt care`.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Zebeedee

Nadia really has zero idea about Agrophobic people, if she was Agrophobic as she said she was there would be absolutely not a chance she would of gone to the loose women studio when she first mentioned it , There is not a chance she would go to IKEA, there is not a chance she would go to sainbury's. Also she talks about Anxiety she does not suffer from that either! She may get little bits of fear which is very normal in the current situation, but I 100 percent no she has not 1 sign she is even a little bit Agrophobic , I no exactly what being Agrophobic is like and I no exactly what having Anxiety is like , basically they come together, if you suffer from Acrophobia, you will also suffer panics and Anxiety , it is an illness where as your life almost stops,you can not function properly, you are disabled and yes that is the word used for extreme Anxiety and Agrophobic symptoms! Nadia is actually being extremely offensive in saying she is a sufferer, I see no symptoms of any of the above and all she does is talk about it, and all she does is talk about it as if she is a sufferer ! I'm sorry but that is completely Dimorerlising to real sufferers, she has zero write to sit there talking about her condition in away as she understands. Nadia you really do not understand because if you had any of the above like you say you have , you would be sat in a room like a quivering wreck. So please stop all these mental health talks because you do not understand in any way what all of the above actually feels like. You are actually making a mockery of people who really truly suffer every single day and these people don't have a life , they very rarely smile, they very rarely see friends, their days are filled with constant fear and constant panic and sickness and dizziness and stomach pains and brain fogg and dry mouths and horrendous thoughts , and sweating , and tingling in their bodies and crying and and and and yes all them ands ! They only hope to laugh and get in a car and go for a meal and go to the shop and go to the park , you no just them little things we all take for granted, but you get to your door and fear hits you like a brick , so you go back to your room where you feel safe ! If you read this please think about all of the above and say to your self how lucky am I that actually I don't suffer from what I have been babbling on about for weeks ! And yes I am that person who I have just been talking about and that is my life .

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I think the book he's writing will be another political rant about opting out of mainstream schooling. Sadly anyone who knows them and their children will see how ill prepared their way has made their children for the real world. Maddie is over confident and bullish and Kiki is anxious and delicate. I really feel for kiki☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18

lalalanded

VIP Member
They said it was the couple sitting “behind” them that were strange. Yet how would they see them if they were behind. I wonder if they spotted them through the camera when they were vlogging maybe. I’d like to think the other couple were pulling faces and laughing at them.
We go to smart restaurants and I’m afraid I’d have something to say to anyone sitting close to us and vlogging especially if the camera came in my direction..ooh what I’d give for the chance ☺
Do you know what's really strange? A middle aged couple going out to dinner and filming the whole thing. The other couple were probably pissed off and I don't blame them! Nadia getting pissed in front of her alcoholic husband and acting like a complete twerp. I can't believe these people are in their fifties?!? How are their children not mortified??

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I think it was so distasteful of Nadia to speak about Marks exes on Loose Women. The one he cheated on and the he cheated with...both probably the mother's of Izzy and Fleur.

GlitterKnickers

Just watched Nittys LW today. She was on about a ''Fasting'' app on Tik Tok, how damaging it can be for young people. Sorry, hasn't she banged on about her 16/8 fasting through lock down, and her daughters have grown up around her chaotic eating regimes.

• Heart

GlitterKnickers

Maddie gives her little speeches about saving the planet, they're the biggest consumers I see on youtube. Boxes and boxes of crap arriving daily, complete with plastic packaging. Look at how many cans/chemicals she had under her kitchen sink, I mean the irony for a start, the woman never cleans. This is the main reason they live in a mess, they have way too much of everything.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
So more lies. After three months of eating 'only' her own grub, they are going out. What crap. They have had takeaways delivered to the house. Sushi, KFC. Then they went for a drive through Mcdee's. Who knows what they havn't shown us. I think the main thing she suffers from, is not telling the truth. You name it she's had it. Or Manky has it. Then the girls, who are really strange. Thanks to these two nut bags keeping them in a bubble. They have been bullied, suffered from this, or that. Not forgetting the imaginary friends who have ailments, conditions, cheating partners etc. Delusional Sawalha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Not been on here for a while so all this has probably already been said..
How awkward was it when nanny Di came downstairs on her birthday and Nadia never gave her a hug or anything
Where were the balloons banners etc?? It was her 70th!!!
Still doing the teddy talks and getting her to do a book review on her birthday 🙄
That day should’ve been all about nanny di but from what I saw it was far from that
Nadia wanted a medal for making her a cake.. for God’s sake woman, it’s your mother in laws 70th birthday!!
Guarantee if if was Betty’s big birthday then it would’ve been celebrated more

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I'm no prude but I don't "get" the constant squeezing of her breasts the tutorials in her bra and thumbs up and Nadia will use her breasts to clean the windows. Is this all supposed to entice us to watch...

• Sick

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
She always goes on about attracting weirdos, then she flashes herself constantly
And what’s with this thing she started doing lately standing up close to the camera cupping her breast to get the subs to hit the likes ...that is more than weird especially when most subs are women.
It could even be classed as soft porn ..They’ve lost the plot they really have!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200628-225359_YouTube.jpg

On the coffee moaning this morning, it's pathetic like there at school or something "miss, miss so and so's been picking on me" these are grown adults fgs 😮

• Haha
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So they are having a date night in London tonight and vlogging the whole experience??? I genuinely think they'd struggle to just spend time together without doing it in front of a camera. What a sad reality of their relationship. Also why does the nearly 18yr old gangsta daughter need babysitting???
The whole family are very childish and very immature 😂🤭🤔🌿🍷

• Heart
  • Sad