Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate knocking people and their figures etc, but I think there is a way to go about promoting yourself. I think Stacey Solomon, who I find really annoying at the best of times gets it right. If you are a person who is proud to show your body great, but with Nadia we are told that she has Body Dysmorphia and these photos proves it is just another lie to try and get people onside. They both seem so obsessed with people stroking their egos. Nadia is 58 and it all scream desperate now. I know someone in real life with Body Dysmorphia and it isn't just a case of feeling insecure a bit some days.

I can't stand people on instagram who post comments such as everyone loves you, you're an inspiration to everyone...I always want to reply with... stop speaking for everyone!

Oh, and the haircutting/dyeing, toenail cutting, fingernail cutting, eyebrow cutting and dog hair cutting in the kitchen all the time is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I hate knocking people and their figures etc, but I think there is a way to go about promoting yourself. I think Stacey Solomon, who I find really annoying at the best of times gets it right. If you are a person who is proud to show your body great, but with Nadia we are told that she has Body Dysmorphia and these photos proves it is just another lie to try and get people onside. They both seem so obsessed with people stroking their egos. Nadia is 58 and it all scream desperate now. I know someone in real life with Body Dysmorphia and it isn't just a case of feeling insecure a bit some days.

I can't stand people on instagram who post comments such as everyone loves you, you're an inspiration to everyone...I always want to reply with... stop speaking for everyone!

Oh, and the haircutting/dyeing, toenail cutting, fingernail cutting, eyebrow cutting and dog hair cutting in the kitchen all the time is disgusting.
You're right, it's irritating how every little issue she experiences has to be given a label or " ism" to make it sound more than it actually is. A big insult to people who genuinely have these problems

Reactions: 11
I agree, they put so little effort into Di's 70th...I have a feeling though the trip to New York which got rescheduled due to Covid was her "main" present. But a few banners from Amazon Prime next day delivery (and we know how much they love their Amazon deliveries) would have been nice so the excuses about wrapping paper were weak.

For someone who says they are a touchy- feely person Nadia seems very cold towards Di.
I also dislike the way Nadia is so open to discuss Di's life and poor parenting choices but very rarely discusses her own parents, choosing to respect their privacy. They are exploiting Di a little, they've even set up an instagram account for her...she can barely use an iPad so she isn't even aware of the photos being uploaded to it.
I couldn't believe it when Mark said to N, 'You're such a good daughter in law' 😮 when she was making the cake. Can't he see what she's like around her? Her body language around Di says it all to me.

View attachment 168457
I’ll just leave this here..STALKER SUPER FAN🤮
Is that the Manson family? 😮😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Erm. As a 57 year old....why ?!!

Agreed, she does seem pretty schitzo about her body image. One minute crying about it and the next minute putting it all out there, I'll go against the grain here though and say that I think those cellulite pics she's put out are a pretty good eye opening excercise in the power of photoshop and how easy it is for us all to believe what we see on so called perfect models. I found it quite an interesting contrast, and good on her for showing what most of us have in real life. Cue accusations of being " one of them" 🤣
I agree about the photoshop thing,but for me its,one day shes vegan/vegetarian and has to announce it,I have days I dont eat meat ,cheese,eggs etc ,not because I'm vegetarian or anything, I just like a change,somedays I have a glass of wine,somedays I dont,isn't because I'm having an "alcohol free day" I just dont fancy a glass ,why does she have to say I'm vegan today ,no your not ,your just having something different for your tea that day ,why does she have to announce and show everything to the world one day ,then criticise herself the next 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For attention thats why......its all for attention for nitty. For manky, its all about the money.

I'm not a fan of Nanny Di, I've always found her a bit annoying. She just says what she's told to say and doesn't really add anything to the blogs. I feel as though she's jumped onto the band wagon as a way to become more accepted and involved in the family. I guess if she's just living on her state pension and paying rent she doesn't have a lot of money to play with and wouldn't see buying new clothes or washing them as a priority against buying books. Going by her flat she's a definite hoarder, something Mark has inherited !

I suspect her hair dye is making it worse plus maybe the unconscious stress of recording
they would have inherited Nanny THelmas house between them & although it was a small bungalow it was in DOrset and near the sea, so would have been well over 100K even much more. So they arent broke - just very tight and mean.

Reactions: 10
Don t forget they also do Mark's eyebrow, ear & nostrilt trimming plus nail cutting in the kitchen sink..
He also cut his toenails and put them in a Coke can which Nadia then drank from 🤢. They are disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree about the photoshop thing,but for me its,one day shes vegan/vegetarian and has to announce it,I have days I dont eat meat ,cheese,eggs etc ,not because I'm vegetarian or anything, I just like a change,somedays I have a glass of wine,somedays I dont,isn't because I'm having an "alcohol free day" I just dont fancy a glass ,why does she have to say I'm vegan today ,no your not ,your just having something different for your tea that day ,why does she have to announce and show everything to the world one day ,then criticise herself the next 🤬
if she was so committed to being vegan, sourcing sustainable food, they wouldnt eat the amount of cheap chicken they consume, as that is one of the worst meats to eat if you care about animals as hardly anywhere does well reared cared for chicken, its all factory farmed - even so call 'free range organic etc'

He also cut his toenails and put them in a Coke can which Nadia then drank from 🤢. They are disgusting
that was the height of grossness, he was literally dragged up with no sense of hygiene or discipline - in Dun Breedin Denise Welsh drins out of a coke can that her husband has put his fag ash in, i wondered if they ha got that from Mankys nonsense as no dout Denise would have seen toenailgate

I couldn't believe it when Mark said to N, 'You're such a good daughter in law' 😮 when she was making the cake. Can't he see what she's like around her? Her body language around Di says it all to me.

Is that the Manson family? 😮😂
The Manky Family ! Cult!

As predicted, shes made the Daily Star (online) what a achievement for such a cultured, arty family!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
if she was so committed to being vegan, sourcing sustainable food, they wouldnt eat the amount of cheap chicken they consume, as that is one of the worst meats to eat if you care about animals as hardly anywhere does well reared cared for chicken, its all factory farmed - even so call 'free range organic etc'

that was the height of grossness, he was literally dragged up with no sense of hygiene or discipline - in Dun Breedin Denise Welsh drins out of a coke can that her husband has put his fag ash in, i wondered if they ha got that from Mankys nonsense as no dout Denise would have seen toenailgate

The Manky Family ! Cult!

As predicted, shes made the Daily Star (online) what a achievement for such a cultured, arty family!!
I nearly fell off the sofa when he said "youre such a good daughter in law"

• Haha
  • Wow
They probably checked the YouTube algorithms to see what was popular and getting ppl views. Veganism was one a while back. Tidying is another (hence the kitchen cupboard organisation) Pregnancy is one, no chance there. Adoption is a huge one...eek! That's all her different fads are, Mark checking to see what's making people the most money.

• Haha
They probably checked the YouTube algorithms to see what was popular and getting ppl views. Veganism was one a while back. Tidying is another (hence the kitchen cupboard organisation) Pregnancy is one, no chance there. Adoption is a huge one...eek! That's all her different fads are, Mark checking to see what's making people the most money.
think you've hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 8
I think she tidied out the room with the washing machine in so that she could show off the tins of Branston baked beans! That happened a week before her ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG!?!?

I don't know if it's my eyes but to me it looks like Mark has dyed his hair and eyebrows today???!!!

Thry look vvvv dark??? I looked at the live he did on his own the other day and they were lighter???

Anyone else agree? I've never known a man dye his eyebrows. At 1st glance, right at the start of today's live, to me he looked like he was made up for panto?

😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Are they advertising Walkers crisps next? They keep showing that multipack of cheese & onion flavour on their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower. The desperation of the underwear pics. Her body is hideous because she is a glutton. Does not take care of herself, or dress to flatter. I don't understand wanting to show the world, a lazy woman's out of shape physique. Her poor kids. So the perv who took the photos knows it's not a pretty sight. I don't buy that crap, I love you no matter what you're size. I think he hates her.
Treated to another Maddie song. Nails down a blackboard. Don't get me started on the state of the laundry room. Scumbags.

• Heart
I think she tidied out the room with the washing machine in so that she could show off the tins of Branston baked beans! That happened a week before her ad.
yep, agree. Using her tidy up to show them, but so that she could appear not obviously advertising (for fear of being criticised further for advertising products). And I believe they also purposely had a large packet of Walkers crisps in more than one of their lives - AS IF they wouldn't have known they were there!! So that they could appear to be accidently placing products. When mentioned by a sub during the live, Nitty feigned exasperation and stuffed them in a cool bag but still slightly visible! Sorry, but all contrived in one way or another. And there they are again this morning !!

Are they advertising Walkers crisps next? They keep showing that multipack of cheese & onion flavour on their lives!
AS IF they wouldn't know they were there!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yes I wondered what those tin of beans were doing in there, shes a terrible advocate for promoting stuff as she clearly doesnt give a fig about the products, so once she has got paid she just moves on to the next load of crap she can make money from

Reactions: 7
I have reached a stage where i just feel they are so low life chavvy. Behave like 5 year olds......i did look at 5 minutes of it this morning and switched it off as i often do but i do feel in my heart that i dont even want to go on there so i can take a pop at them any more. i think those drawers today were all opened on purpose with everything hanging out because nobody could genuinely live like that......so sluttish... Her truly awful raucous `geezer` laugh.....him pulling faces.....maybe they have also cut back on the appalling lives that stroke their egos, and to desperately get more views because of the book...wouldnt want to be seen spending their entire life on social media when they are supposed to be home schooling their kids...they have put a link up to pre order the book....Do they really assume they are a good example of `anything` with this book.
They truly are low in the extreme. Class and taste has gone out of the window with these two...so has discretion, morality and any self respect. I think she has inadvertently driven people away continually scratching her face and head with her brick layer hands....As he said himself, they arent going to stop vlogging......how long has it taken them to get 100k ???
i did watch the andres new vlog last night. It has been going for just a couple of months and they have nearly 900,000 subscribers - they get hundreds of thousands of views - and without trying. (peter does advertise a collagen drink but thats it....no hit the like button etc etc...just we hope you enjoy this) - their small childrens faces are never shown in their vlogs.....his wife emily is half nadias age - working on the front line as a doctor during the pandemic and she might show nadia how respectable women actually do behave). I know she has been nicknamed nitty on here but chavvy stands out for me. They have not an ounce of class or decorum...their behaviour is often as low as you can go (you wonder actually what her colleagues truly do think of her).......but as she said, they dont care....they dont care about anything it seems and mainly having any self respect. (i think the cut lives are because of the book - honey, i was meant to be home schooling the kids but actually spent the entire time pulling faces and trying to make some money on social media).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are just one trick ponies - the same crap in every Vlog. Nadia shows us a messy room, Nadia moves a few things round to "clean" the room, Mark speeds up the footage, Nadia stands behind her kitchen island scoffing food, Maddie sings a song, they show us the garden and pretend they go out there to listen to the birdsong, they drink endless cups of coffee, they advertise something. Mark flicks the bathroom light on and off for 10 minutes when someone's in there. Hysterical Mark. 😴 Just a whole load of regurgitated content.

How anyone can say he is good at editing is laughable. He can barely use Lightroom by the looks of it, probably why it takes him so long to "edit".

Oh and those baked beans how obvious was that?!

I thought Maddie's song had a lot of sly digs, can't they just ever be nice to each other as a family?!

Oh, and all this crap about they have only been on Youtube a year an a half, they've been on it since 2014. I remember watching them when they only had 400 subs and Mark used to film Nadia and Kaye while they cooked and drank gin and tonics. I also remember Mark and Nadia used to sit in one of the messy bedrooms talking about his problems, he got very offended because he said in the next video they did, that he received lots of messages to "man up". Do they feel embarrassed that it took them 6 years to reach 100k subs...most of which they bought themselves?! I also think they bought their own plaque, their one came with a presentation box that I've not seen one other Youtuber receive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.