Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the live this morning, already mentioned 2 other companies (bra and clothes business) and I'm not even half way through

• Wow
Reactions: 2
on the live this morning, already mentioned 2 other companies (bra and clothes business) and I'm not even half way through
I just put on the live for a laugh, every drawer and cupboard is open. Looks like theyve been burgled.

Also my dear old mums words have just popped into my head. She would have called nitty "mucky" and "common" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
30 seconds in LW and she’s mentioned her ‘social media platform’ already - she looks like she is needing to scratch like mad!

Reactions: 4
I just put on the live for a laugh, every drawer and cupboard is open. Looks like theyve been burgled.

Also my dear old mums words have just popped into my head. She would have called nitty "mucky" and "common" 🤣
manky desperately asking people to write into BBC to employ him as a film reviewer ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
30 seconds in LW and she’s mentioned her ‘social media platform’ already - she looks like she is needing to scratch like mad!
Oh well...how can she possibly have the gall to sit there talking about unsavoury platforms on the internet when she should b exposed for what she puts up....maybe somebody should show her pressing her breast onto the like button whilst her husband eggs her on and films the sound of her weeing and talks about the colour of the inside of her knickers.....and maybe her putting sticking tape all around her boobs whilst jumping around in her bathroom whilst they are hanging out should be exposed. And that vulnerable subs, some of whom they have attracted by professing to be mental health experts are charged by them to watch some of their content - despite them knowing some of them are obviously strapped ..She has absolutely no shame whatsover.....do you suppose the likes of christine lampard and kelley have ever seen some of her own content....she talks of children looking at this other platform but does she not think children can access her site with her husbands `benny hill` behaviour and some of hers...its the nadia sawalha show on loose women today again.
(i have been off work during the pandemic and so had time to while away on the internet and i can honestly say that i have absolutely beyond zero respect for this woman and i doubt she will ever grow up). i wonder where she gets it from...her mother seems quite lady like....The trouble is this woman `has a voice` because of the industry she is in...and does she like the sound of it with all the repetitive stale crap she comes out with....she has a body image problem and has even used that to milk her income.....(let it all hang out and be proud). They now want `an award` for the stuff they put out on their podcast i think...i have never watched it. Why do they want an award??? To stroke their egos. ( I would vote for awards for front line staff during this crises) but certainly not these experts in self humiliation. (as for her saying she would `do something private` on LW today..she cannot even spell that word - it does not exist in her world).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow, they are getting so desperate. I noticed Mark was started to look grey and looking at those screenshots he has obviously put some colour on his hair

Reactions: 9

i think the open drawers and cupboards and mess was done on purpose...they read this stuff....they know all the platforms on the net and they are so childish..its their response...lets open all the drawers and cupboards etc...make it even messier than it usually is - because `we dont care`

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh well...how can she possibly have the gall to sit there talking about unsavoury platforms on the internet when she should b exposed for what she puts up....maybe somebody should show her pressing her breast onto the like button whilst her husband eggs her on and films the sound of her weeing and talks about the colour of the inside of her knickers.....and maybe her putting sticking tape all around her boobs whilst jumping around in her bathroom whilst they are hanging out should be exposed. And that vulnerable subs, some of whom they have attracted by professing to be mental health experts are charged by them to watch some of their content - despite them knowing some of them are obviously strapped ..She has absolutely no shame whatsover.....do you suppose the likes of christine lampard and kelley have ever seen some of her own content....she talks of children looking at this other platform but does she not think children can access her site with her husbands `benny hill` behaviour and some of hers...its the nadia sawalha show on loose women today again.
(i have been off work during the pandemic and so had time to while away on the internet and i can honestly say that i have absolutely beyond zero respect for this woman and i doubt she will ever grow up). i wonder where she gets it from...her mother seems quite lady like....The trouble is this woman `has a voice` because of the industry she is in...and does she like the sound of it with all the repetitive stale crap she comes out with....she has a body image problem and has even used that to milk her income.....(let it all hang out and be proud). They now want `an award` for the stuff they put out on their podcast i think...i have never watched it. Why do they want an award??? To stroke their egos. ( I would vote for awards for front line staff during this crises) but certainly not these experts in self humiliation. (as for her saying she would `do something private` on LW today..she cannot even spell that word - it does not exist in her world).
She was brought up to have a very high opinion of herself..blame her father!

Reactions: 5
Are they advertising Walkers crisps next? They keep showing that multipack of cheese & onion flavour on their lives!
its probably a fresh bag of them put on show each day as they probably eat them. Just came up in my news feed. `CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK AT WALKERS FACTORY` :ROFLMAO:

manky desperately asking people to write into BBC to employ him as a film reviewer ffs
maybe a `maaaaark` type compilation of their most unsavoury bits could be sent off as his CV

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
its probably a fresh bag of them put on show each day as they probably eat them. Just came up in my news feed. `CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK AT WALKERS FACTORY` :ROFLMAO:
She was brought up to have a very high opinion of herself..blame her father!
she's a gansta momma, dont cha know! im surprised this deeply kind woman isnt out fighting in the streets! i think manky is quite scared of her really

maybe a `maaaaark` type compilation of their most unsavoury bits could be sent off as his CV

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mark has now the same shade dark auburn brown colour Nadia has been using to dye her hair. How funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I hear this correct, he said something about looking forward to Piers Morgan interviewing them about their book? ..Why would his mind even go there even in his fantasies. Who the hell would want to interview those to about anything they’ve ever done.

Reactions: 8
He didn't!! Really?

Hes a terrible reviewer - not that IVe listened to many of his reviews, turn off asfter 2 mns and that was months and months ago - he has no personality to be a reviewer he cant engage with anyone, so that comes across in his reviews. He is stuck at the age of a teenager, thats why he likes hanging out with M&K all the time, as he is at that level and never matured

Did I hear this correct, he said something about looking forward to Piers Morgan interviewing them about their book? ..Why would his mind even go there even in his fantasies. Who the hell would want to interview those to about anything they’ve ever done.
the book has dropped to 8927 now - doubt PIers will be interested in them pair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.