Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have rather watched paint dry than listen to him today ,managed 2mins ,then I went and talked to my dog,it was more interesting than listening to him drone on
I think some sort of delusional bubble has burst for him to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have attracted all of this themselves.....any problems with subs as above is of their own making. ..That disgraceful, seemingly off their heads `I dont care` vlog sunday evening. is a result of looking at this site I feel. ITV need to look at that and many others when he describes the colour of the inside of her knickers...which is so low that i can barely bring myself to type it. The jumping around in her bathroom with her boobs hanging out of sticking tape that she had wrapped round them, filming the sound of her weeing,etc. etc. what a great ambassador for loose women. she is a 55 year old woman and both of them often behave like 5 year olds. Maybe they would like to see her pressing her boob onto the thumbs up icon spurred on by her husband.
They assume they are mental health professionals (the oracle...experts in everything) and have attracted vulnerable subs that they clearly take advantage of and couldnt care less about. Bit by bit they lose subscribers intelligent enough to see through them. The book competition is a disgrace......telling their strapped subs to order it and they can send the book back.
I think they lost quite a few (and they shouldnt be deluded that because their subscriber numbers arent going down that people have not gone....we dont always bother to hit the unsubscribe button...although its preferable if you dont want them popping up with a continual, intermittent unsavoury reminder. (I was on google chat to cancel my paid subscription, when he said why do you want to cancel, i thought, how long have you got!!!).
I personally was shocked they had obviously been accepting donations and when something happened that made subs clock it, they left something switched on at the next live where it showed people offering donations and they just continually kept saying, `oh no, you must not` `oh thats naughty` to try to wriggle out of it...then they decided to do a fundraising thing to try to redeem themselves....they lost a few viewers at that stage.
I cannot help it. I genuinely do not like her. she is so loud and often brash and they will do anything but anything to financially milk her being `nadia sawalha off the telly`. I would not sleep at night if i had exposed my private life to the absolute hilt as she has. (i was reading an interview with kate winslet yesterday and it brought up her private life and she said, `I am proud of the silences and the things you do not know`....I dont want to seem horrible or rude towards anybody but i find Nadia immensely Loud, Brash, undigified, uncouth........Their life seems a complete shambles....how can they live like that...and film it!!! When i very first watched their channel i was appalled at how she would handle raw meat and never wash her hands...her hands then going onto handles and other food....
Thank God they have apparently stopped their constant, daily news bulletins - i am sure that mark wants to be the next peston or somebody. Talk about, `lets talk about it`.....no, lets not!!!
He has milked her being nadia sawalha off the telly and she has milked her husbands alcoholism, depression, etc......Let it all go for God sake.....Get over it!!! Different inconsistent fads every five minutes they assume they are experts in.
Forgive me but i prefer mark over nadia....but i also sense and i feel mean even typing this....they were hoping this you tube chanel would be his living......does he have any friends?....just wondering...and could he interact with other men in a normal work setting....she does often come across as his second mother......
Also a snippet from their book is that `Kiki said she needed more sleep and i said thats fine`......which we have heard umpteen times before...however...how is that advocating home schooling as being such a good thing. Most kids have to get up, get ready, get to school by a certain time along with their classmates which all goes towards getting kids ready for the real world.
To be honest, i am sick to the back teeth of Nadia sawalha.......put her name in your search engine and you will get reams and reams of the stuff where she has sold her soul and bared it all for a buck....she needs to adopt some decorum. (i wish they would get rid of her and stacey from loose women the pair of them).
As for scratching...i think the hand scratching might just be from over hand washing which we are all suffering from right now...and maybe anti bacterial gels etc......but honest to goodness i have never known anybody bloody scratch like she does. I do wonder if they have fleas...they have dogs and have piles and piles of clothes everywhere.....her room is like one of those chanel 5 documentaries where people have to go in and sort it out.....
Anyway,they will carry on vlogging. i have no doubt she will be clinging on when she is 70 desperate for the limelight. That vlog where they kept saying, `i dont care` is so true.....she obviously does not care and is happy to expose her life for everyone and anyone to see and esp if it makes her a buck or two.....i read that some of you wondered how she makes a living on loose women....i think they all get about a grand a show.....even though she is only doing 2 a week at the moment i think they will survive!! looks like a piece of piss to me and the pair of them wouldnt know what had hit them if they had to go out and get mainstream jobs.....out at 7.00 am and home at 7.00 pm to earn in a couple of weeks what she earns in a small section of her day being pampered with make up, hair done, `what would you like to wear` `what would you like for breakfast`.....quick chat about the show.....hours chat on camera.......hometime!....
They totally messed up by doing all those lives and party political broadcasts twice a day...they should have left it to just vlogging reality like hometime if they stood a chance. Also the amount of social media they use needs addressing...i think they need professional help the amount they use....their whole life seems based around social media in the absolute extreme
They are what they are and quite frankly they arent worth bothering with......they are a bit of a joke. Would you even see zoella who is decades younger than her behaving in such an outrageously uncouth, stupid manner.
The Andres is a really lovely reality vlog....beautiful `clean` house....respectful behaviour......no `thumbs up subs!!!`
Wow, that feels better....

Sorry but i have to agree....i have noticed since the outset that she wears the same top for several days....and the absolutely shocking state of her flat!!! I like her but also she is 70....that is not old...she has been in those vlogs since she was about 67 ish....that truly is not old but she behaves often like a little old lady and they treat her as one and so do the subs.....you dont even get your state pension until you are 66!! I would also agree that i dont think nadia is fond of her. (but in reality nadia is only fond of herself...any empathy she shows has to come in with the theme of loose women because that is what loose women are about......apparently she shouted at kids playing near her home to clear off!! i dont hink she is a genuinely nice person at all......its all for the camera.....and as she says, `she just doesnt care`.

Thing is they make out they dont care but they must do really as its their living, so they need to buck up a bit. SHe has such a mean streak in her she likes to think she doesnt give a toss what people thinkshe is above anything as she has such a high opinion of herself. But look at her meltdown when her sister Juliia called her out over that stupid interview on LW she did, she was photographed out side the studios being consoled by Mark. Julia knows exactly what she is like and said its all fake tears and destruction.

Reactions: 13
Thing is they make out they dont care but they must do really as its their living, so they need to buck up a bit. SHe has such a mean streak in her she likes to think she doesnt give a toss what people thinkshe is above anything as she has such a high opinion of herself. But look at her meltdown when her sister Juliia called her out over that stupid interview on LW she did, she was photographed out side the studios being consoled by Mark. Julia knows exactly what she is like and said its all fake tears and destruction.
When I first came across their vlogs they were saying that nanny di had been upgraded on hers and narcs flight to New York because they were recognised by a virgin staff member. So unfair for normal travellers but another freebie for them!! I remember nitty saying something like in all her years in ‘this business’ she’d never been upgraded!! Like it was a given that she should have been by now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If that's true, possibly is, he can't say we didn't warn him and tell him where they were going wrong, ages ago on here. She might, a big might, have managed to pull it off without him in the vlogs, her and Kaye or even her by herself cooking or chatting, but no chance once he decided he wanted a (big) piece of the action. His influence really is not great for any of them. In the beginning I actually liked some of his more serious chats in the car...now I'm not sure if they weren't fake too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even Hitchcock and Tarantino only did the occasional cameo......but super Directoooooor Mark has to be in every blooming shot!
I’m sure Di had her fair share of transgressions in her younger days..,,but boy is she paying for them now. Goodness knows how she has any self esteem left at all.... so much of her dirty laundry publicly washed, and washed, and washed again. Tell Mank you found him under cabbage leaf Di and move on.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I first came across their vlogs they were saying that nanny di had been upgraded on hers and narcs flight to New York because they were recognised by a virgin staff member. So unfair for normal travellers but another freebie for them!! I remember nitty saying something like in all her years in ‘this business’ she’d never been upgraded!! Like it was a given that she should have been by now!
The pic is of them sitting in economy, so if they got upgraded to premium they would have taken a pic, for sure. More FAKE NEWS from Mank. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm no prude but I don't "get" the constant squeezing of her breasts the tutorials in her bra and thumbs up and Nadia will use her breasts to clean the windows. Is this all supposed to entice us to watch...
Thryvr obviously given up attracting any decent followers and think there may be more money in weirdos 🤣
I blame that bloody tin of Quality Street at Christmas. Nadia was sent a Personalised tin of chocolate
with SAWALHA instead of Macintosh chocolate.you could almost hear the grenade pin pop when he said
what about Adderley then they went MIA over Christmas must have had a stinking argument about him not
being named in his mega productions🤓came back with Mark needs 1.99 a month to edit and they are now
The Sawalha Adderley's. They found their prey and went in for the kill. They won't stop as they have no
conscience, and they don't do remorse or shame. Oh and I have gone off effing Quality Street😂😂
You've made a great point and something I was thinking of is related to this, doesn't it seem strange she's handed over her social media to the 'SA's" yet he's still him himself? Fair enough have the family one, see if you can make a go of it (you've failed 🙄) but if anyone should have kept their' independence ', if only to attract the widest possible reach, it should have been her. Now even the link ups with Kaye is marred with the family of mink. Its a little like suffocation of an independent Nadia. .

Reactions: 10
F42161CC-F8F4-4F72-95D4-86AF1747FBEE.jpeg
335853ED-487E-45BB-93B0-31ED510A3B79.jpeg
BE35CA5A-948E-4ACB-887C-F91B65C0729A.jpeg
ADBB691C-BCC8-480F-B635-05F6CCAEB76B.jpeg

Why why why🙄is it necessary to post yourself half naked all over social media oh yeah my names Nadia & that’s what I do

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ugh 😩 All I can imagine with these photos is what a randy, disgusting, drooling, grinning perv manky must have been taking these 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jeez, those photos. They really are in a spiral of self obsession and destruction. Have they really lost all sense of reality in lockdown? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she didnt want to attract weirdos 🙈
shes saying she does it for dare to bare - more attention seeking, some of the comments are off the scale, 'oh N you inspire me' 'oh N you are so brave' no doubt on the front of the daily star tomorrow

• Sick
Its all about money and attention, every thing they do/say will now be to promote this crappy book, they are the most shameless greedy and desperate ppl on social media and in real life....disgusting, pair of em.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.