Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures are gross, she looks like she should be sitting in a window with a red light where she could get all the pervs she wanted. I still think about all the money they took off the subs on the first quiz night with the pretence of giving it to charity that's when I first caught on to their lies, that money was never mentioned again. Really disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh gawd what is she doing in those photos? I think she is trying to be Stacey Solomon because she does this sort of thing but not to this extreme and actually Stacey is usually just in the pool with her kids etc doing it in a way to inspire mums to get in the pool with their kids rather than worrying about what they look like. However, Nadia has gone overboard here and it just screams attention seeking I feel sorry for her girls. I'd be cringing if I was 17 and my 56 year old mum was behaviour like this on social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When it doubt, get your body out... Those pictures will haunt her family forever, all that so a few more people buy her book. Where are her morals???
I bet poor Kiki will be hiding in her room whilst her pervy parents strip off in the family living room. Absolutely disgusting behaviour for a supposed social media INFLUENCER on a FAMILY channel. All I know is, as per usual, I'm laughing my head off at her daily dose of "how low can she go" as I'm sure many other subs are 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh gawd what is she doing in those photos? I think she is trying to be Stacey Solomon because she does this sort of thing but not to this extreme and actually Stacey is usually just in the pool with her kids etc doing it in a way to inspire mums to get in the pool with their kids rather than worrying about what they look like. However, Nadia has gone overboard here and it just screams attention seeking I feel sorry for her girls. I'd be cringing if I was 17 and my 56 year old mum was behaviour like this on social media.
Which pictures?

That's such a terrible attitude to have as a parent, also not doing those girls any favours for their futures. There are bullys everywhere schools, workplaces etc. They won't be able to cope with any of that behaviour when they are older, they can't stay at home with manky and nitty for ever.
Haircuts and hair brushing in the kitchen?! I wouldn’t !
Don t forget they also do Mark's eyebrow, ear & nostrilt trimming plus nail cutting in the kitchen sink..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How can they be so unhygenic
How can they be so unhygenic, it is soooo against commun sense ... revolting ... hair, scabs, nits, ... flying on the kitchen bench ... a few eczema flakes and we have all the ingredients for the next fantastic gastro cooking class 😉😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 168346View attachment 168348View attachment 168350View attachment 168351

Why why why🙄is it necessary to post yourself half naked all over social media oh yeah my names Nadia & that’s what I do
All I can say - and indeed said with open mouth whilst looking t these...`OH MY GOD`........I have seen it all now. (i wonder what her parents think when they see this stuff).....do you suppose she thinks she looks good !!!!????? How much respect can you have for this woman who clearly has none for herself whatsoever. (what do her kids think!!!)

Her poor poor poor blooming children!!!! She never considers how her behaviour impacts on them, if she did she wouldn't do it. Imagine your 55yr old mother doing this!!! It's all done to generate more traffic to her book 🤢🤢🤢
Absolutely.....its just low chav - she is digusting. can you imagine as a kid your mother behaving like this.

When it doubt, get your body out... Those pictures will haunt her family forever, all that so a few more people buy her book. Where are her morals???
I bet poor Kiki will be hiding in her room whilst her pervy parents strip off in the family living room. Absolutely disgusting behaviour for a supposed social media INFLUENCER on a FAMILY channel. All I know is, as per usual, I'm laughing my head off at her daily dose of "how low can she go" as I'm sure many other subs are 🤢🤢🤢
I dare anybody to send them to ITV along with references/links to certain vlogs etc...this is beyond disgraceful.

View attachment 168457
I’ll just leave this here..STALKER SUPER FAN🤮
the worst thing is that nadia would believe it....`inspired!!! (change that to repulsed) by nadia sawalha!!! I shouldnt have found this site - i need holding back now lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I learned a new word today that seems totally and utterly appropriate for nitty

Incorrigible
(of a person or their behaviour) not able to be changed or reformed.

Reactions: 5
can i just add...so sorry...have to say this. This site has suddenly unleashed me....those disgusting pictures must be one of those embrace your body things. If you are overweight, filled with cellulite and overeaten like me, just embrace it and be proud of your body...she is definitely a bit schitzo about her body because she will do these things (which are, indeed, disgusting and disgraceful) and then she will be in her cupboard crying to `strangers` at feeling overweight and overeating......They give out mental health advice but are totally dis-functional themselves.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 168346View attachment 168348View attachment 168350View attachment 168351

Why why why🙄is it necessary to post yourself half naked all over social media oh yeah my names Nadia & that’s what I do
A couple of pages ago I suggested N might be hinting she needed a new #gifted bra.
Now I feel guilty. And Sick.

she is beyond belief, what is she trying to prove, or what is she trying to get free - cellulite treatment, put it away you silly woman - its gross
She wants Mr Anchor to suck all of the butter out of her in #gifted surgery, so she's can be light and pure and vegan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t hit me if you’re a fan of Di ..a nice lady she may be but I’m afraid I wouldn’t want to hug her either because I don’t think she’s very hygienic. Ive seen her wear the same clothes days on end even with stains on them. So that conjures up all other thoughts of whether she showers etc..
I do agree they made a very poor effort in celebrating her special birthday. I’d prefer nothing at all than be given insultingly cheap gifts.
I'm not a fan of Nanny Di, I've always found her a bit annoying. She just says what she's told to say and doesn't really add anything to the blogs. I feel as though she's jumped onto the band wagon as a way to become more accepted and involved in the family. I guess if she's just living on her state pension and paying rent she doesn't have a lot of money to play with and wouldn't see buying new clothes or washing them as a priority against buying books. Going by her flat she's a definite hoarder, something Mark has inherited !

Why won't she go see a dermatologist re her excema??? Whatever cream she uses from the chemist doesn't work. A cook with skin conditions is not good. Surely she'd rather have it under control 🤔
I suspect her hair dye is making it worse plus maybe the unconscious stress of recording

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of Nanny Di, I've always found her a bit annoying. She just says what she's told to say and doesn't really add anything to the blogs. I feel as though she's jumped onto the band wagon as a way to become more accepted and involved in the family. I guess if she's just living on her state pension and paying rent she doesn't have a lot of money to play with and wouldn't see buying new clothes or washing them as a priority against buying books. Going by her flat she's a definite hoarder, something Mark has inherited !
When they showed Di's flat in a vlog its clear she doesn't use the bathtub as it was full of all kinds of crap. Kiki was also holding her nose for dear life in the bathroom so one can only imagine the stench. 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A 55 year old woman in her bra is a no no .
Erm. As a 57 year old....why ?!!

can i just add...so sorry...have to say this. This site has suddenly unleashed me....those disgusting pictures must be one of those embrace your body things. If you are overweight, filled with cellulite and overeaten like me, just embrace it and be proud of your body...she is definitely a bit schitzo about her body because she will do these things (which are, indeed, disgusting and disgraceful) and then she will be in her cupboard crying to `strangers` at feeling overweight and overeating......They give out mental health advice but are totally dis-functional themselves.
Agreed, she does seem pretty schitzo about her body image. One minute crying about it and the next minute putting it all out there, I'll go against the grain here though and say that I think those cellulite pics she's put out are a pretty good eye opening excercise in the power of photoshop and how easy it is for us all to believe what we see on so called perfect models. I found it quite an interesting contrast, and good on her for showing what most of us have in real life. Cue accusations of being " one of them" 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.