Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No really guys! There genuinely is a coronavirus outbreak at the walkers factory. Hope they have enjoyed lots of bags of them!!!

Hes a terrible reviewer - not that IVe listened to many of his reviews, turn off asfter 2 mns and that was months and months ago - he has no personality to be a reviewer he cant engage with anyone, so that comes across in his reviews. He is stuck at the age of a teenager, thats why he likes hanging out with M&K all the time, as he is at that level and never matured

the book has dropped to 8927 now - doubt PIers will be interested in them pair
8927 !!! really!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The face on it! 😬

My God, N the social media expert is back on her soapbox. :rolleyes:

Hi Mark 👋
Pls could you remind your wife that your youngest daughter is a 12 year old child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The face on it! 😬

Hi Mark 👋
Pls could you remind your wife that your youngest daughter is a 12 year old child.
i was just about to say the same! what a hypocrite she is

Reactions: 4
The face on it! 😬

Hi Mark 👋
She always contradicts herself,says one thing on LW , another on her crappy yt channel

Reactions: 5
OMG!?!?

I don't know if it's my eyes but to me it looks like Mark has dyed his hair and eyebrows today???!!!

Thry look vvvv dark??? I looked at the live he did on his own the other day and they were lighter???

Anyone else agree? I've never known a man dye his eyebrows. At 1st glance, right at the start of today's live, to me he looked like he was made up for panto?

😳
His hair is definitely a different colour..only just watched the live..bit late I know😆

The face on it! 😬

Hi Mark 👋
Not ment to have insta & tiktok until there 13 that’s why Peter Andre deleted princesses until she turned 13 & she had 44k followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What was Nitty doing in those unflattering photos and as for the silly poses im speechless. Saw her splashed all over the Daily Mail and in the comments section not many supporting her and don't think she's that well liked. I had to laugh when the Kemps Daughter said she does music the fake smile on Nitty no doubt thinking not as good as my Maddie.

If you have a book on home schooling and it's sliding down the charts quicker than Nittys clothes coming off then I guess natural thing is to get your kit off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was Nitty doing in those unflattering photos and as for the silly poses im speechless. Saw her splashed all over the Daily Mail and in the comments section not many supporting her and don't think she's that well liked. I had to laugh when the Kemps Daughter said she does music the fake smile on Nitty no doubt thinking not as good as my Maddie.

If you have a book on home schooling and it's sliding down the charts quicker than Nittys clothes coming off then I guess natural thing is to get your kit off.
anything to earn a buck (and go up in he bad taste ratings). as she said....`she dont care!`

Reactions: 2
Just watched Nittys LW today. She was on about a ''Fasting'' app on Tik Tok, how damaging it can be for young people. Sorry, hasn't she banged on about her 16/8 fasting through lock down, and her daughters have grown up around her chaotic eating regimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pehaps Piers Morgan needs to be sent all the links to their videos where they slag him off. I'd love to see Mark on his breakfast show, Mark could hardly get through a Loose Women interview so no way would he be able to handle Piers, Mark is too sensitive for a start he'd crumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would love to see piers Morgan interview mark ,didn’t Maddie get no gcse ,might be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pehaps Piers Morgan needs to be sent all the links to their videos where they slag him off. I'd love to see Mark on his breakfast show, Mark could hardly get through a Loose Women interview so no way would he be able to handle Piers, Mark is too sensitive for a start he'd crumble.
Piers Morgan would make mince meat out of him in any interview..

Reactions: 6
The face on it! 😬

Hi Mark 👋
Killer vibes from the Nads - also the Kemps are on Gogglebox which she must hate too - but they are a nice wholesome family and have appeal, no one wants to watch at the Manky CUlt Family on mainstream TV do they?

Reactions: 7
His hair is definitely a different colour..only just watched the live..bit late I know😆

Not ment to have insta & tiktok until there 13 that’s why Peter Andre deleted princesses until she turned 13 & she had 44k followers
I do like watching the andres...i like the one where he goes to the co-op with junior in his bentley.......mark, its never going to happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can we get Piers to challenge him???? Any ideas ????

Reactions: 3
Killer vibes from the Nads - also the Kemps are on Gogglebox which she must hate too - but they are a nice wholesome family and have appeal, no one wants to watch at the Manky CUlt Family on mainstream TV do they?
Oh, and they've created a brand new show for Martin and Roman on Sunday mornings for ITV. Now, why would they do that when the concept of Nadia's Family Feasts was already tried and tested? Wonder how the viewing figures compare? Wonder if Martin and Roman will be invited back for second series?

As, I was spookily accurate with my #gifted bra prediction, I'm going to call it ... Before we know it, Maddie will be on a plane to Nashville to develop her natural song-writing talent with her creepy father tagging along to document the experience.

Reactions: 3
Did I hear this correct, he said something about looking forward to Piers Morgan interviewing them about their book? ..Why would his mind even go there even in his fantasies. Who the hell would want to interview those to about anything they’ve ever done.
Where did he say Piers Morgan was going to interview them about their book?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like they are lapping up the walkers tonight....... so into healthy eating isnt she but will eat anything if she is paid.....would you eat a packet of walkers knowing the factory had been struck down with coronavirus!! Also how blinkered can these companies be to assume that anybody would want to consume or use what they do??? she has just shown those pictures of herself half naked and then is eating a packet of crisps to promote them ???? really??? (hopefully she does not eat too many or she will end up subjecting strangers to tears in the cupboard again) They have seen the walkers has been clocked so its, ` I know chortle chortle - lets put an even bigger bag of them out and lets all stuff our faces with them chortle chortle - because `we dont care`..(.your body that crap is going into!!! maybe along with a few covid strains.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.