Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been digging into Mark's business and I'm not too sure he needs £1.99 from his subs.

Last year, he paid himself £25k in salary and dividends of £75k. That's £100k before tax and he still can't afford a comb.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg! I bet it was orchestrated so they can get the headlines- ‘Nitty Sawalha collapses at home as a result of online bullying.‘ betcha. 😶
Bet he filmed the whole thing

Now the 2 of them r barking in a clip on Instagram content of the Sunday show..
Cringe doesn’t come close

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have lost count of the number of people asking how Nadia gets her hair so curly!.. never answers any of them!.. rude!

Reactions: 7
I have lost count of the number of people asking how Nadia gets her hair so curly!.. never answers any of them!.. rude!
I feel embarrassed that I know answers to things like this😂 but she uses a chopstick curling wand.

• Haha
Those girls have never swallowed a single food she's named.
Their diet is beige (doughy, pillowy) carbs, often fried and / or drowned in powdered sugar + takeaways / fakeaways + British confectionery + Americian confectionery + anything #gifted unless it contains vitamins (+ alcohol for the older teen 🎣 ).
Must have been one of mummy's dreams. 🤥
At least N is consistent with the lies. Check out this blast from the past:

At 1:30 she declares: "These are my last few days of stuffing my face."
She's gluttonous and deluded. Speaking of which, can anyone else see a rainbow?

Reactions: 4
It’s like everything when people ask her things.
She won’t say, or she’ll give wrong information, almost as if she wants to be the only person to be privy to the curly hair, the source of her clothing etc.
She’d hate to have to give the correct info as she wants to be the only one with curly hair or cute dungarees or whatever.
I’ve Politely 😬pulled her up on it a few times but I get jumped upon!🙈
I told a sub not to hold their breath waiting for Nitty to reveal how she managed her hair and to go look up the ‘curly girl method’ on You tube. This is another thing Nitty has Deliberately got wrong just to throw subs off as she doesn’t want the general public peasants knowing where or how a super-duper-celebrity-master-chef manages things.
Like when she called the company she got the dungarees from - ‘We WINCHMORE Hill’ and it’s ‘Me -Wimchmore hill’ pppffftttt!
When Manky read Someone’s querie out on a live Asking when She was going to tell us how she does her hair she (the cats mother) called it the curly method (or similar) and only because I know what it is did I understand what she was saying as she mumbled it quite incoherently.
It’s the ‘Curly Girl method’ and I do it myself. It’s clear she doesn’t do it as she uses a curling wand and you don’t use any such tool on curly hair. Also, you don’t brush your hair when doing it and she’s been seen brushing it within an inch of its Nit-nibbled life when she’s dying it (wrongly)
She wouldn’t have the patience for the
correct way of doing it. Another thing she’s an out and out liar about!
(... and breathe.... that actually put my blood pressure up!😋)

She was mopping the floor.
Seriously?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😯😯 Shes so full of tit
At least N is consistent with the lies. Check out this blast from the past:

At 1:30 she declares: "These are my last few days of stuffing my face."
She's gluttonous and deluded. Speaking of which, can anyone else see a rainbow?
She's so bleeping annoying, they all are, all that noise from just eating profiteroles FFS

Why has Manky started wearing sunglasses on the crappy vlogs these days,hes a total twit anyway,wearing those doesnt help his twatiness one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's one huge advert they've put on insta for they're Sunday tit show and yt,must mean the viewing figures are going down and desperate measures are needed,going about her fab cooking,the girls memes,nanny di etc,I was a member for a few weeks (dont judge me ) lol, I cancelled it,it was the biggest load of crap ,thrown together ,they would pretend to laugh at the girls memes thingys, Di would waddle about eating crisps,nitty would play with her hair,he would pretend to be a newspaper reviewer ,it was bloody awful

Reactions: 10
Latest GFH he says *watch the poo to Nanny Di....clean it up ya lazy sod!:/..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That's one huge advert they've put on insta for they're Sunday tit show and yt,must mean the viewing figures are going down and desperate measures are needed,going about her fab cooking,the girls memes,nanny di etc,I was a member for a few weeks (dont judge me ) lol, I cancelled it,it was the biggest load of crap ,thrown together ,they would pretend to laugh at the girls memes thingys, Di would waddle about eating crisps,nitty would play with her hair,he would pretend to be a newspaper reviewer ,it was bloody awful
I managed to see some of their sh*t show without paying as Mark would upload without setting it to members only until members found out and rightly so got annoyed that others were watching for free! I can confirm it was pointless viewing. I didn't "get" the memes...I have kids of my own the last thing I want to do is sit watching other people's kids go through memes. Di is overused for the vlogs now so no interest there, food Nadia cooks is always crap. Mark still sways the camera. The only difference I found is that they try to be more presenter like which comes across as very cringy in a vlog especially when Mark does it.

I see they have put up a live - discussion point John Travolta's wife sadly dying. Will they include ads when they upload the playback? 😡

Reactions: 9
I managed to see some of their sh*t show without paying as Mark would upload without setting it to members only until members found out and rightly so got annoyed that others were watching for free! I can confirm it was pointless viewing. I didn't "get" the memes...I have kids of my own the last thing I want to do is sit watching other people's kids go through memes. Di is overused for the vlogs now so no interest there, food Nadia cooks is always crap. Mark still sways the camera. The only difference I found is that they try to be more presenter like which comes across as very cringy in a vlog especially when Mark does it.

I see they have put up a live - discussion point John Travolta's wife sadly dying. Will they include ads when they upload the playback? 😡
Good point about trying to be presenter like,they fail miserably at it ,and is very cringey,your spot on there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.