Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree👍 I don't watch LW when she's on it, and it infuriates me when she's the anchor! I actually hardly ever watch it anymore as I think it's been on too long and is stale.
They're gunning for N's piss poor presenting skills over on Twitter, the woman's illiterate e.g.:

This one tickled me ...

M (Hi Mark 👋) will probably take this as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I truly believe shows like Master Chef are choreographed and rigged from start to finish.
I believe they’re told what to cook and told who is going to win.
The program she did recently called Family Feasts shows girls in a kitchen downstairs from the stage kitchen.
she admitted herself that these girls prep and cook the dish she’s presenting several times so she can show it at each stage. No way does she prep and cook from start to finish. At best she will stir something or chop an onion and put it on a pretty plate with some parsley garnish. 🙄
She had a face/the looks/boobs/sass which was marketable back then and that’s all. The family feasts show isn’t to be repeated as even though edited she still burned things in it and made big mistakes. She came across as a know it all when she had Proper guest chefs On and made herself look an idiot. They all had her card marked. Anyone see it? 🙈😋

i see they have a new cushion.
Is that they one where she’s holding up a new cushion which says ‘tit’ on it?
Whoever made it forgot to put another word on. It should say ‘tit here’ so at least there’s a designated place and not in the mattress or kitchen floor. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I've flicked through the pictures twice and I'm confused. N loves getting dolled up for an awards do; where was she?
Guess she was already scheduled to cook non-plant-based-pasta for her subs, that she won't have been touching herself of course ...
You do know it was virtual? For those who made the shortlist that is.

Reactions: 2
You do know it was virtual? For those who made the shortlist that is.
I think you might find that some of the comments are tongue in cheek...this one and the one about Mark deleting the comments. 😂😂
Of course it wasn't Mark who deleted the comments.🤣 As much as he would love to!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They're gunning for N's piss poor presenting skills over on Twitter, the woman's illiterate e.g.:

This one tickled me ...

M (Hi Mark 👋) will probably take this as a compliment.
I’ve just ‘liked’ that comment from Steve Coates ..everyone should do the same NOW the more the merrier....

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if Mark ever spoke to Nadia with 1% of the attitude that she serves him on a daily basis?

She dishes so much (and will even slag off his mum to the public), but if he dares say anything back, she's instantly outraged and plays the victim. She sounds like a nightmare to be married to - even worse because she's blind to the double standard.

Those girls have never swallowed a single food she's named.
Their diet is beige (doughy, pillowy) carbs, often fried and / or drowned in powdered sugar + takeaways / fakeaways + British confectionery + Americian confectionery + anything #gifted unless it contains vitamins (+ alcohol for the older teen 🎣 ).
Must have been one of mummy's dreams. 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I see the sub group on Facebook has gone quiet! Were to competitive on here for themes keep up..the one comment that made me laugh was they should try to get tattle shut down! Oh & were not brave enough to use our real names😆

• Haha
On her insta story earlier she made him a smoothie not a fresh one as it was all stuff frozen..she had her mouth full of food as she spoke & he said thank u in the most pathetic voice as tho he was a child thanking mummy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sounds like all the Sawalha’s have seen better days..Julia didn’t get the part for chicken run 2 & she’s fuming

She and Loose Women are getting a slating on twitter it seems.

Not that I buy magazines but I would NEVER ever buy or read one of those health magazine featuring Nadia especially knowing that they are full of lies. How can they use Nadia when she clearly does the opposite in her vlogs that she claims she does in these magazines?! Hello mag on twitter are now pushing out that awful lockdown video she did where she got loads of negative comments on youtube.

Reactions: 5
How much more can this women lie? Does she do it to try and sound interesting?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
anyone have any idea how many people are fee paying subs? (£1.99 per month). I wonder if anyone actually 'supports' them by buying stickers; I'm sorry, but surely 'supporting' someone would for someone in need? Not someone who can spend hundreds of £'s on roses, other garden stuff, expensive restaurants, take-aways, expensive make-up items, a new car... and all the other crap they constantly buying

And they're gifted a lot of stuff too; she went begging to the garden furniture company - embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Angry
HA HA HA HA 😂 Thought fish had too much mercury in it nadia.....(we have a little fish, olive oil....mcdonalds, pizza, KFC, loads of walkers crisps and wotisits``) Oh well she is good for a laugh 😂

How much more can this women lie? Does she do it to try and sound interesting?

`Free read` i bet it wasnt free for the magazine to write her load of twaddle.

Oh dear saw this on Twitter after reading the comments above...This type of stuff goes to show how they are very easily manipulating people which is so worrying. :(
thats sad.

HA HA HA HA 😂 Thought fish had too much mercury in it nadia.....(we have a little fish, olive oil....mcdonalds, pizza, KFC, loads of walkers crisps and wotisits``) Oh well she is good for a laugh 😂

`Free read` i bet it wasnt free for the magazine to write her load of twaddle.

thats sad.
she tells her girls, `where is the rainbow on your plate` rewind....i tell the girls, `where is the pasta on your plate....oh there it is amongst that pile of pasta - next to your chips - in front of the jar of nutella`

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
HOw can se be quoted as saying that in a health lifestyle magazine, when they openly eat so much rubbish on their YT shows - ive never seen her do fish other than bits of salmon
“How can she be quoted saying that in a health magazine” ?
That’s just one of many articles you can read about the things she SAYS she does. We all know she’s the biggest EFFING liar going and it’s getting worse. The woman is a living talking disgrace, I actually despise every single thing about her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.