Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like all the Sawalha’s have seen better days..Julia didn’t get the part for chicken run 2 & she’s fuming
Good! I used to like Julia but publicly moaning about not having her contract renewed has turned me off her. I think the whole Sawalha family need bringing down a peg or two or three. Far too big for their boots especially NITTY NORA!

Reactions: 6
How much more can this women lie? Does she do it to try and sound interesting?

Ooh the tenses are all awry:
'Nadia, who is a regular panellist on the ITV show Loose Women, is a keen cook who has published several cookery books and has her own show, Nadia’s Family Feasts.

Q You recently reached 100,000 subscribers to your YouTube channel. Congratulations! Are you pleased?
'

With those timescales, surely it should be 'had her own show' / 'used to have her own show' or some other variant of the actual truth.

And this: 'One of my favourite healthy puddings is to get a really soft Medjool date (Calories: 133, Sugar: 32 grams) stuff it with either almond butter or peanut butter and stick in a piece of dark chocolate.' I used to think N had some kind of eating disorder, however it's becoming clearer that she's simply too thick to understand what healthy actually means.

As for the Buddha Bowls, I reckon N plays things like this down the phone during her phone interviews:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many things wrong with the What’s for dinner - Beef Burrito video. Nitty constantly licking her fingers, making slumping noises, touching her hair, double dipping into the beef with a spoon - and she’s plant based don’t you know. She never washes her hands. Was that a jug of instant Bisto gravy she poured in there because it wasn’t stock. Manky zooming into her boobs none stop. Him flicking his greasy hair all the time and gurning. The kitchen is a health hazard. Cannot stand to watch her cook. They are truly revolting 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh dear saw this on Twitter after reading the comments above...This type of stuff goes to show how they are very easily manipulating people which is so worrying. :(

Jessica Woodstock is turning into an Alan Bennett-esque 'Talking Heads' caricature.
Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just ‘liked’ that comment from Steve Coates ..everyone should do the same NOW the more the merrier....
So many things wrong with the What’s for dinner - Beef Burrito video. Nitty constantly licking her fingers, making slumping noises, touching her hair, double dipping into the beef with a spoon - and she’s plant based don’t you know. She never washes her hands. Was that a jug of instant Bisto gravy she poured in there because it wasn’t stock. Manky zooming into her boobs none stop. Him flicking his greasy hair all the time and gurning. The kitchen is a health hazard. Cannot stand to watch her cook. They are truly revolting 🤢.

she puts Bisto in everything, as little Marky can only eat nursery food

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I clicked on and skimmed through to the bit where she is stirring the mince and I instantly thought she'd used bisto. I can't even really hate watch the cookery stuff because Mark anywhere near the food with his filthy hands and sweating face/hair turns my stomach.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The rainbow on the plate, especially anything green, like cucumber for example goes straight in the bin at the end of the bench when Nittys back is turned. Kiki did it ages ago, she was given something really healthy like frozen pizza, and the masterchef winner jazzed it up with cucumber slices. Kiki put them straight in the bin. Nitty was too self obsessed to notice. I think also on one vlog she begged and traded food for them to entertain even on vegetable on their plate, that they refused to eat. Something really pathetic like you can have more frozen chips, its ok they are organic, if you eat one pea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone have any idea how many people are fee paying subs? (£1.99 per month). I wonder if anyone actually 'supports' them by buying stickers; I'm sorry, but surely 'supporting' someone would for someone in need? Not someone who can spend hundreds of £'s on roses, other garden stuff, expensive restaurants, take-aways, expensive make-up items, a new car... and all the other crap they constantly buying

And they're gifted a lot of stuff too; she went begging to the garden furniture company - embarrassing
They are getting 182 likes on their videos at the moment

Screenshot_20200712-191351_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if Mark ever spoke to Nadia with 1% of the attitude that she serves him on a daily basis?

She dishes so much (and will even slag off his mum to the public), but if he dares say anything back, she's instantly outraged and plays the victim. She sounds like a nightmare to be married to - even worse because she's blind to the double standard.
They deserve each other, they really do.

Ha ha. Brilliant. Need Louis Theroux to go round, and do a documentary. A day in the life of weirdly obsessed.
Would not inflict these two on Louis.

Good! I used to like Julia but publicly moaning about not having her contract renewed has turned me off her. I think the whole Sawalha family need bringing down a peg or two or three. Far too big for their boots especially NITTY NORA!
I think the name association with her sister Nitty, who has a very old loud voice ,and a terrible smokers geezer laugh, has lost Julia this job. I suspect this is why Julia is fuming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Manky was talking about going to see 'his friend' who works in the local shop. They guy told him to go to the back of the shop, while it was getting robbed! He said he did as he was told because he's a middle class guy! It's just awful. He thinks he's middle class. but he grew up in Ladbroke Grove, when it was pretty rough, in a flat with a militant lesbian mother. He's now elevated himself, because he married Nitty Sawalha off the telly and got a degree. He is actually just a weirdo who lives in a toy cave.

• Heart
Manky was talking about going to see 'his friend' who works in the local shop. They guy told him to go to the back of the shop, while it was getting robbed! He said he did as he was told because he's a middle class guy! It's just awful. He thinks he's middle class. but he grew up in Ladbroke Grove, when it was pretty rough, in a flat with a militant lesbian mother. He's now elevated himself, because he married Nitty Sawalha off the telly and got a degree. He is actually just a weirdo who lives in a toy cave.
I've noticed he is obsessed with class. He seems embarrassed by his working class background.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.