Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think any of the 'lucky' winners will meet them. Do you remember when they were going to a subs house to cook? Never saw that. The book has the feel of failure already. Like the Lily Pebbles disaster. It hasn't been printed yet. Manky was still writing it last week! They've been told to promote it, and the other YT efforts they churn out. But it's just a crumbling tit show. It's got Poundland bin bucket written all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been out of the loop for a few weeks, but looks like its the same old same old shite...Just throwing it out there, I very much doubt the dog pooped on the mattress...I suspect Manky trying to be relevant and doing an Amber Heard/Turd in the bed, just to get attention...Nothing would surprise me with these idiots. Every bandwagon going they are on it..their personal hygiene is disgusting..I would put nothing past them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think any of the 'lucky' winners will meet them. Do you remember when they were going to a subs house to cook? Never saw that. The book has the feel of failure already. Like the Lily Pebbles disaster. It hasn't been printed yet. Manky was still writing it last week! They've been told to promote it, and the other YT efforts they churn out. But it's just a crumbling tit show. It's got Poundland bin bucket written all over it.
it will be in poundland and charity shops, pre orders may be so low it wont get printed, unless they do it via amazon where they print a book for each actual order

Reactions: 7
It’s the same with these cards they are supposed to be sending out. They kept saying the cards were on the way. They then said they had arrived, but weren’t good enough so they were ordering different ones. They now say they have arrived and they are sending them out. I’ll believe it when I see it.
And if that plaque they received was real, they would have put it on the wall and would constantly mention it. They avoid questions about it. It was a fake bought online. It arrived too quick to be real anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
People are quite rightly questioning things!

View attachment 178178

View attachment 178181
The best part about that comment is the bit about they won’t be going inside the houses so there won’t be any embarrassment for the subs....embarrassment for the subs?? What living soul would feel embarrassed about those two seeing inside their home. Surely even the most hard up sub living in a small flat couldn’t be any worse than them. Nothing could be worse than their tit hole...surely?

Reactions: 8
I havent watched any of their tit this week,had a wee look there ,and it's so effing boring,the subs comments,make me cringe ,oh mark your so right ,mark your so gorgeous, nadia I feel down like you do today,nadia you've lost weight ,nadia I love your hair argghhhhhh, those subs need to get a grip and see through those dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
[/QUOi tell you what it makes no difference complaining to loose women about nadia3 times I sent my complaint to loose women and a woman at loose women I was given the name of no acknowledgment at all from her. What do they do promote her to taking the lead twice now bet sheets more money as well.stuff the itv they are as bad as her with her robbing vunerable people and immoral ways .TE]
Head of ITV/twitter and Ofcom is where I'd head to with regards to complaints. I think it is disgusting Loose Women endorse her crap. However, recently Nadia has been saying things like 'we aren't professionals" and "I don't want to give advice on..." and even Mark said he was being more cautious about filming his mental health videos so I wonder if they have had words with her. But then I'm not so sure because she was encouraging Mark to keep filming them.:unsure:

Reactions: 6
This screenshot I took really bothers me😆the cupboard doors have been open forever & the 3 drawers just need to be pushed shut..how hard can it be😏crisps don’t belong on a chair..it’s called laziness not putting things away.
So they invite people into the tit pit anybody normal would go round & tidy /close drawers & doors & at least make your house presentable oh & wash/scrub that grimy floor twice. Did Lisa sleep on the crappy mattress🤔bet that smells fresh..please don’t tell me they left it in there..

Attachments

• Sick
I still can't believe Nadia carried a child for 9 months, gave birth to it, and then decided to name it 'Kiki-bee'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This screenshot I took really bothers me😆the cupboard doors have been open forever & the 3 drawers just need to be pushed shut..how hard can it be😏crisps don’t belong on a chair..it’s called laziness not putting things away.
So they invite people into the tit pit anybody normal would go round & tidy /close drawers & doors & at least make your house presentable oh & wash/scrub that grimy floor twice. Did Lisa sleep on the crappy mattress🤔bet that smells fresh..please don’t tell me they left it in there..
He's already said he doesn't think the dogs pood on the mattress so who did? Was it lisa? It is a possibility if she stayed over because she might not have wanted to use their toilet, it's probably as filthy as the rest of the house.

• Haha
I believe they have lived so long within there little bubble, no insight, no real debate/feedback (as they refuse all debate on social media outside super subs), no friends to really discuss with except the imaginery ones of course (and the new best friend Lee...) but Nadia mostly loves gossip, no construction, .. Mark knows it all but I have/we have a list of his failings so I am really thinking that they are no longer aligned with the real world, not because of confinement but I also think Manky has confined them all and is so much in his comfortable zone now ...

Reactions: 8
Did Jessica or Zoe win a home visit? It won't happen anyway, just like everything else it will be forgotten in a few weeks time when the book isn't selling. All is not lost though nitty and manky are going out on tour to meet the cult members and they can take their friends along as well, that's hilarious. Nanny di is going to drive the tour bus omg what planet are those two on and who do they think they are youtube superstars??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at 1:00

"I've been fairly positive throughout!" 🤥
My lasting memory of that time was the phrase, "You won't hear me complaining," punctuating every f*cking complaint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.