Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Manky's wearing that hideous Yoda hoodie. They both look like they've been on a massive substance binge. But the most awful sight, is their necks. Really grubby, lined and turtle like. I'm sure he defecated on the mattress. They are obsessed with it. Nitty's imaginary friend had a partner who did it. I think she's talking about her own experience. Calling Johnny Depp despicable, look in the mirror Nads. Manky more than double the limit drunk driver, and you lying and cheating on your ex. I bet there's so much these two have to be ashamed of. They love attacking the rich and famous because it's something they'll never be. The LW don't get paid thousands. It's tabloid lies. They don't get a huge amount, and then they have to pay their agent. But since she's the only breadwinner it wouldn't go very far. They still live like Wayne and Waynetta.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When N went to Lisa’s house she travelled there on public transport and said “ I’m not going to lie it was a hell of a journey to get here” or words to that effect.
That will be the same journey nervous Kiki will have to make each day when she goes back to school.
I suppose some of you will still believe that’s going happen even after hearing N say that!

Reactions: 4
Me too...my husband had his hair cut this week and it was all very well organised with PPE and distancing measures for waiting customers etc. I'm having my hair done on Monday; again only so many allowed in and all must wear PPE. I feel confident they have put all measures in place. The thing is these two don't go and have their hair cut, Nadia gets a Loose Woman friend over once in a blue moon for a free haircut. Mark's excuse is he only wants to use the barbers in Soho?! He always makes a big song and dance about having his hair cut, it is so childish. I think he is desperately trying to hang on to that 90s flick he has going on.

No they haven't - the awards ceremony is tonight. We wouldn't have heard the last of it if they were attending!
His excuse for walking around London..getting a hair cut..a sub said the other day how he should grow it long as he looks good🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So now Nadia is trying to outdo Johnny Depp and Amber by saying she had a "friend of a friend" who was an addict and sh*t in someone's bed. Of course you did Nadia. It was probably Mark.

Yes, or most salons/barbers are providing or charging a small fee for disposable PPE. I'm taking my own.
Judging by M’s face when She (the cats mother) mentioned the ‘friend of a friend’ shitting on their bed when out of it.... I got the impression he knew what was coming.
He kept staring at her with a look of disbelief on his face as if she were going to tell all the subs it was actually him.
I think she was feeling her way to suss out his reaction to what she were about to say and hoping she’d get the thumbs up and she could go in with the shock factor by telling us all it was him - just for viewing numbers to shoot up on their channel.
Go look at it and you’ll get what I mean. 5:48.... either that or Mark did it thinking he’d use it as clickbait.
Maybe he thought he could do it, place it on the bed, film it and tie it in with the Amber Turd/Jonny Depp story?
Then- they both realised there might be some YouTube regulation which would ban any content relating to poo!🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Judging by M’s face when She (the cats mother) mentioned the ‘friend of a friend’ shitting on their bed when out of it.... I got the impression he knew what was coming.
He kept staring at her with a look of disbelief on his face as if she were going to tell all the subs it was actually him.
I think she was feeling her way to suss out his reaction to what she were about to say and hoping she’d get the thumbs up and she could go in with the shock factor by telling us all it was him - just for viewing numbers to shoot up on their channel.
Go look at it and you’ll get what I mean. 5:48.... either that or Mark did it thinking he’d use it as clickbait.
Maybe he thought he could do it, place it on the bed, film it and tie it in with the Amber Turd/Jonny Depp story?
Then- they both realised there might be some YouTube regulation which would ban any content relating to poo!🙈
Ban content relating to poo. He mentions dog tit constantly so I doubt that very much.

Reactions: 1
Decided to watch a little bit of coffee moaning....I know they are contradicting their attitude to the virus and going out from previously but i did think their bit about `going back to the office` was interesting, intelligent and valid......i was tied into it...why can they not be like this, behave like this all the time...why do they have to be childish and immature, vulgar, loud and uncouth on other occasions... they have just ruined it all for themselves all by themselves.
She cannot knock a site like this when she has put it all out there and behaved the way they have. It was the first topic on loose women.they were alluding to sites like this......M&N are responsible for this from their behaviour. I have found them more palatable over the last few days...i fast forward through stuff when i dont have anything better to do....and you think they might learn something that actually their behaviour and using subs to their own end is not going to bring them the popularity they crave. She cannot change who she is...she is naturally very loud but they have to control their behaviour when they put this stuff out there.....chavvy vulgarity is not fashionable or acceptable especially at their age...womens aid is connected to loose women....that she would press her breast on the thumbs up icon egged on by her husband is disgusting and lets not even go there with the boob taping etc....filming the sound of her peeing etc etc.....its absolute low life vileness they should actually be ashamed of. if they read this however they would just laugh at it and take the p out of it just like the disgraceful, `i dont care` off our heads vlog which really just sums who they are. if they want respect they should behave respectably.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i have not seen any of the `pooing` ones can you tell me which one you are alluding to...see if i can suss who `pooed` on the bed..sounds revolting!! also why on earth are they telling thousands of strangers about it....who with any self respect would do that! she has told everyone.....change that to `anyone` they have a chronic problem with nits going round the household...mentioned mice etc....now poo on the bed? where is their need for any privacy or self respect. dont they have any shame.

Last edited:
  • Wow
i have not seen any of the `pooing` ones can you tell me which one you are alluding to...see if i can suss who `pooed` on the bed..sounds revolting!! also why on earth are they telling thousands of strangers about it....who with any self respect would do that! she has told everyone.....change that to `anyone` they have a chronic problem with nits going round the household...mentioned mice etc....now poo on the bed? where is their need for any privacy or self respect. dont they have any shame.
0:16 in. Poo on the mattress.

Reactions: 1
Nitty says 'it broke my heart' 'it literally broke my heart' 'i'm broken-hearted'. These words come out of her mouth every day, she is heartbroken every day!! How fake can you get. It would take a lot to really break her heart she is as hard-faced as they come, tough as old boots, insincere and truthfully the only person nitty cares about is nitty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I called it weeks ago he shits in the garden and blames the dogs, so was not surprised to see someone pooped in the downstairs mattress that is on the floor, they live like hobos. I would put money on N friend of a friend yar de yar blah der blah...all this nonsense comes out when she is either lying or talking about M.

Anyways its the podcast awards tonight, and just read this on the website...couldnt stop laughing....possibilty of Doorstep Awards so look your best...can you see these 2 ever looking their best?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I called it weeks ago he shits in the garden and blames the dogs, so was not surprised to see someone pooped in the downstairs mattress that is on the floor, they live like hobos. I would put money on N friend of a friend yar de yar blah der blah...all this nonsense comes out when she is either lying or talking about M.

Anyways its the podcast awards tonight, and just read this on the website...couldnt stop laughing....possibilty of Doorstep Awards so look your best...can you see these 2 ever looking their best?
I can't see them anywhere on the nomination lists, they didn't make the shortlists then !?! Unless I missed it

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.