Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't STAND it when she sings Happy Birthday to people - makes my skin crawl

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Cannot stand the singing, the stupid voices/accents, the gurning, the self importance, the filth they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's very insincere!7

I see the walkers are back in shot! They no exactly what they are doing, I follow alot of you tubers and many many many don't have 100 thousand followers yet they have thousands of views and comments ! These 2 get very few views and comments and likes considering they have over 100 thousand followers.
They become very boring in what they give out and I find them so opinionated in matters they don't really understand, they really nead to look at their content and make it more watchable because it's become very mundane , same stuff just a different day , so they will lose followers !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If all their 105,000 subs were so interested to see their idols “big announcement” Why did it only get 5,700 views. !!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mark literally on their big announcement just ate a bag of crisps in the most disgusting way, why any one would get excited about seeing these 2 people is bejond! All I want to see is my friends who I have not seen for 5 months, Big announcement ohh my God you would think they were amazing people , also they should be giving them a book for free , what a prize having these 2 give you a book on your step, they also clearly don't want to hang around long as nadia has said it's just a daz door step thing and has said that numerous times ! It won't even happen as there will be a great big excuse, but then mark said they are doing a tour to meet subs , jesus these to have the biggest inflated ego's!
And lastly he had to throw in he is now a blue tick , what has their lives become , oh I now have a tick so I'm so important, no mark you are not important just because you have a blue tick.

Your blue tick is so irrelevant in the big picture of our world just now .
The dogs were probably in their cages because of what they did , there really is something very suspicious about the dogs especially toffee , she is very defensive about her things and growls at them all , mark winds her up , I think he has a cruel nature and that is something I really do not like in a person , but that is my gut instinct because dogs if you treat them with respect and love , would never act that way.
I lasted 5 minutes watching them. They were so smug! I don't understand why they decided to change the dogs' food? Then they wonder why Toffee had such an upset tummy. Those mattresses on the floor are already disgusting. They have no idea who these people are that they are visiting. Some of those subs sound crazy 😆

Reactions: 7
If all their 105,000 subs were so interested to see their idols “big announcement” Why did it only get 5,700 views. !!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever said 105,000 subs watch them? ...it’s only a small fraction of that and even some of them can’t stand them..

Reactions: 3
They become very boring in what they give out and I find them so opinionated in matters they don't really understand, they really nead to look at their content and make it more watchable because it's become very mundane , same stuff just a different day , so they will lose followers !
This is their description of their family YT channel:

''You name it - so long as it falls beneath the banner of Family, Films & Fun - this channel will take an ENTERTAINING and sometimes SERIOUS look at it!''

The content dried out around Vlogmas 2019, which made their many unfulfilled 'incentives' glaringly obvious.

Since the beginning of lockdown, they've (or is it just M now?) been crawling out of their filthy pits mid-morning for their What's in the News 'Live'. By this point, I've already read (and in some cases followed up / had a couple of conversations about) what's of interest to me. Whilst I'm not a fan, a big chunk of the population will have tuned into breakfast TV / radio programmes to hear the news discussed by paid professionals / commentators who have washed & dressed (even for radio), prepared and (bonus) also happen to live in the real world.

How does scrolling through MSN and talking about what they read as they read it fall beneath the banner of Family, Films & Fun?
Sounds like nothing has changed since I stopped watching a couple of months ago. I thought M with the cacophony of creative programming ideas fighting for attention in his cavernous super-brain (Hi M 👋 ) would have grown bored of this tit by now. Whilst she certainly loves showing off, N would have sacked this YT project off forever-ago if her super-hot, super-talented director-producer-etc-etc-etc husband earned a decent wage anything.

• Heart
It's very insincere!7

I see the walkers are back in shot! They no exactly what they are doing, I follow alot of you tubers and many many many don't have 100 thousand followers yet they have thousands of views and comments ! These 2 get very few views and comments and likes considering they have over 100 thousand followers.
They have HAD over 100 thousand people subscribe but the majority stop watching once they’ve seen how disgusting their channel is..then forget to unsubscribe which is bloody annoying.
The ones who stay subscribed are the gimps!

Asim chaudhry
Why has this been posted without an explanation of who it is?

How do they know it was one of the dogs who tit on the bed ...unless a dog was seen doing it ..it could have been any one of them after all the house is tit hole..

Not sure what you are talking about???????
What I’m talking about are those on here who choose to believe the yarn that is being spun about Kiki going back to school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Manky has never been hot, only sweaty. Shows himself exercising. Getting his dirty sweating body all over the kitchen floor. But like Nitty it's all for show. He's getting fatter, and she's one mass of bulges. Nitty couldn't eat the chicken dish, because she's plant based. Oh how we laughed. Did she forget about the Mcdee's, Wimpy,Five Guys,Sushi,KFC. Team healthy mum is really team fat bum.
Maddie up the park with her fat, scruffy mates, smoking dope. Kiki is a sweet girl, but she has no motivation or confidence in herself. Do think they've left it too late for her to go back to mainstream school. Think she'll be overwhelmed. If home schooling's so good it hasn't done much for those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many people are actually watching their videos properly? A video only needs to be watched for 30 secs to count as a view. I bet many are clicking then clicking off before even a minute into the video.

I think a lot of people are getting bored of them and starting to see through them. Shame they forget to unsubscribe.

Screenshot_20200710-113420_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-113406_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Have I missed something? Whose this? Is it photoshopped Maddie?
Who the eff is Adim chaudrey...You?

The dog shat on the bed? Was that in a vlog? They are seriously getting worse. 🤮
Oh yes told everyone at the beginning of the vlog (think in last nights) there was no need for them to have mentioned it at all, but it’s the way they want to be seen y’know not like other vloggers ..They’re a pair of disgusting dirty pigs...and that’s putting it politely!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maddie on Instagram in the park with her friends, zero social distancing going on. And Nadia has the audacity to say how nervous she is about COVID. She must see what she’s doing. Manky will probably comment on Maddie’s post saying how cool it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.