Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear that even the talented-Sawalha's star is fading:

The Daily Wail is known for hyperbolic headlines. However, I reckon 'furious' is pretty accurate in this case.
Doesn't bode well for anyone living off the crumbs from her table ...

Reactions: 6
Who the eff is Adim chaudrey...You?

Oh yes told everyone at the beginning of the vlog (think in last nights) there was no need for them to have mentioned it at all, but it’s the way they want to be seen y’know not like other vloggers ..They’re a pair of disgusting dirty pigs...and that’s putting it politely!
Apologies for the confusion, posted this earlier because this is Asim Chaudry (from People who do nothing). It's an instagram post of his where he's done a filter which shows what he might look like as a female: I just thought there was a Nitty family resemblance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There seems to be some negativity on twitter about the title of their book which they seem to have stolen from someone's page on facebook. Nothing they do is original.

Passing a joint around 🤔
She's nearly 18 hasn't she outgrown hanging around parks smoking and drinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Passing a joint around 🤔
This idiot is going to have all sorts of drink/drug related problems, like mother/father like daughter or as she thinks she is the new amy winehouse come to a sticky end. The blame is all on her parents they allow all this to go on, encouraging her all the time telling her how wonderful she is when really she is a completely out of control nightmare. kiki's turn next.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who the eff is Adim chaudrey...You?

Oh yes told everyone at the beginning of the vlog (think in last nights) there was no need for them to have mentioned it at all, but it’s the way they want to be seen y’know not like other vloggers ..They’re a pair of disgusting dirty pigs...and that’s putting it politely!
Ashley Gardner wrote in live comments I hope u vlogged it..weirdo

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Apologies for the confusion, posted this earlier because this is Asim Chaudry (from People who do nothing). It's an instagram post of his where he's done a filter which shows what he might look like as a female: I just thought there was a Nitty family resemblance
Yes! Like I said... looks like photo shopped maddie!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember how Nadia used to patronisingly 'correct' people if they used the term home schooling? I remember on Loose Women she literally stopped someone from speaking to be like 'No, it's home EDUCATING, I don't say home schooling because it's nothing like school'.

And now... Her book literally has 'home schooled' in the title. How times change...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember how Nadia used to patronisingly 'correct' people if they used the term home schooling? I remember on Loose Women she literally stopped someone from speaking to be like 'No, it's home EDUCATING, I don't say home schooling because it's nothing like school'.

And now... Her book literally has 'home schooled' in the title. How times change...
yes its been nicked from an American 'home schooling' book of the same title - which proves again there is nothing original about them

Reactions: 9
Maddie is such a twit her insta stories are as pathetic as theres are..obviously has nothing better to do than social media

Reactions: 9
Who remembers this rant Mark had about Janet Street Porter in relation to her article about home schooling - 27minutes 6 secs. I wonder what JSP will say about their new book.

Yes - here

Reactions: 6
Who remembers this rant Mark had about Janet Street Porter in relation to her article about home schooling - 27minutes 6 secs. I wonder what JSP will say about their new book.

JSP: "Parents who home educate school their kids want to dominate and diminish their kids' lives."

Personally, I don't think this is fair on the many people who home educate their children well. However, it sums M up to a T - his girls' education is tailored solely to his interests. He has dominated the narrative and gifted them a worryingly narrow and dated perspective on the world. Do you think JSP had had enough of listening to N bleat on and on and on about M taking the girls to the cinema / a gallery every day and wrote the Indpendent article to shut her up? Chance would be a fine thing ...

I just realised, JSP got paid more than M has earned in over a decade for slagging off the Swadderley's in print. When M slags off Richard Madeley and Piers Morgan he receives a couple of pennies from YT (some of which he has to give to Michelle). :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
[/QUOi tell you what it makes no difference complaining to loose women about nadia3 times I sent my complaint to loose women and a woman at loose women I was given the name of no acknowledgment at all from her. What do they do promote her to taking the lead twice now bet sheets more money as well.stuff the itv they are as bad as her with her robbing vunerable people and immoral ways .TE]

• Angry
Reactions: 8
[/QUOi tell you what it makes no difference complaining to loose women about nadia3 times I sent my complaint to loose women and a woman at loose women I was given the name of no acknowledgment at all from her. What do they do promote her to taking the lead twice now bet sheets more money as well.stuff the itv they are as bad as her with her robbing vunerable people and immoral ways .TE]

She isnt an employee of ITV or Loose Women she is a freelancer so she invoices them for her 'services' they dont have any responsibility for her as an employer - but its good to let them know she isnt what she says she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.