Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's already said he doesn't think the dogs pood on the mattress so who did? Was it lisa? It is a possibility if she stayed over because she might not have wanted to use their toilet, it's probably as filthy as the rest of the house.
they've probably got foxes coming in! or a wild bear living in that jungle garden! wouldnt be surprised, as they don't seem to be concerned about any 'infection' from a random tit on the bed! I would have discinfected the whole room and completley cleaned and washed everything, i bet they havent even changed the sheets!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm just watching one of Nadia's cookalongs. Spoiler alert - it's pasta again! I think this could be a drinking game. No wonder 'Nadia's Family Feasts' flopped...

Drink whenever:
She ruins her dish by saying to add a 'tablespoon' of olive oil, and proceeds to pour in half a bottle.
She incorrectly justifies poor decisions by saying 'this is how they do it in [enter country here]'
She mentions the 'cooking show' that she & Mark did together in [enter Mediterranean country here].
She mentions the dizzying heights of Celebrity Masterchef.
She compliments herself by saying 'I'm a cook'.
She unhygienically uses her finger to taste the food.
She speaks with her mouth full - another drink if you can hear her chewing.
Down your drink if you see the food as she chews with her mouth open.
Mark makes a juvenile comment.
She shouts at Mark pretending she hates his silliness, but she actually just thinks that dynamic is entertaining.
She looks smug while the kids & Mark taste the food and exaggerate their reactions to appease her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow watching those clips she is a terrible presenter...Why have they got her hosting? Perhaps they read here and wanted to prove us wrong 😂...but I still think she is awful and actually quite unprofessional. She's all me me me.

Reactions: 12
Wow watching those clips she is a terrible presenter...Why have they got her hosting? Perhaps they read here and wanted to prove us wrong 😂...but I still think she is awful and actually quite unprofessional. She's all me me me.
shes terrible, no natural timing, cant read from the autocue without making mistakes, cant ask interesting questions - no warmth to her personality to much like a mechanical robot.Think they are short of hosts at the moment, as Kaye and Coleen both presenting from home - yesterdays show was awful, so weak and dull. Kaye was presenting much better from her home - N didnt seem to know when to take the lead- they get paid a lot more to host as well!

• Sad
This article suggests Stacey Solomon gets paid 3k per episode and since all Loose Women are now paid the same Nadia will receive that too as a panellist. Makes me question why she needs £1.99 from her subs who are less fortunate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
shes terrible, no natural timing, cant read from the autocue without making mistakes, cant ask interesting questions - no warmth to her personality to much like a mechanical robot.Think they are short of hosts at the moment, as Kaye and Coleen both presenting from home - yesterdays show was awful, so weak and dull. Kaye was presenting much better from her home - N didnt seem to know when to take the lead- they get paid a lot more to host as well!
I think they all get the same pay as i think i JSP fought for equal pay for all of them...so the presenter gets the same as the panel but its probably around a grand each appearance. Maybe she said something when that really nice news reader (i dont know her name) presented it a couple of times...they should have kept her. intelligent and respectable etc.
wow i have just read what grace kelley has put up...surely to God they dont earn 3 grand as that is outrageous!!!! So when N is on there (which is too often) say 3 times a week its 9 grand.........that is beyond ridiculous...for doing what? and if it actually is the case she has the audacity to charge subs , some of which are not earning, to watch some of their content......
as for stacey solomon generating a huge income beggers belief.....apologies but i cannot stand her and she is as thick as they come (as that old phrase from big brother says, `who is she??` - that panel should be kept to journalists and reporters and uni educated women etc who have earned their place to be on the panel and have something intelligent to say and bring to to the show) .......just shows you...the fair distribution of wealth has gone completely out of control...its outrageously, disgracefully ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On the Super Saturday vlog, they were strongly encouraging people to go out to restaurants to keep wait staff, etc in jobs - “it’s so important we support these businesses.” On today’s live, they’re saying no one should go out to eat/drink because it’s a waste of money! 🤯 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
This article suggests Stacey Solomon gets paid 3k per episode and since all Loose Women are now paid the same Nadia will receive that too as a panellist. Makes me question why she needs £1.99 from her subs who are less fortunate.

grace kelley i didnt see this post when i was sending mine...above....i cannot believe that stacey soloman (and therefore all of them) gets 3k for sitting there for an hour and chirping in with, `Well, R fink` 3k is the average MONTHLY wage for somebody working very hard contributing something skilled and worthwhile to society. This subject gets me off on one so badly. If Holly and Phil get around 600,000 a year for This morning...i cannot see how they can justify paying 3k for LW panelists. This is why during the pandemic `celebrity` was deemed irrelevant and a waste of space compared to those people out there earning a pittance to keep the country going and putting themselves at danger in doing so. Any number of my friends and family could sit on that panel and give sensible and entertaining opinion.....the world has gone mad.

Last edited:
She isnt an employee of ITV or Loose Women she is a freelancer so she invoices them for her 'services' they dont have any responsibility for her as an employer - but its good to let them know she isnt what she says she is
Correct about it not being worth complaining to LW. All you Get in return is an automated ‘thanks for getting in touch’ email. I’m wondering what the papers would do with the story behind this group and why it was formed? ( not going to be me who opens that can of worms though.)🙈😋

Reactions: 5
On the Super Saturday vlog, they were strongly encouraging people to go out to restaurants to keep wait staff, etc in jobs - “it’s so important we support these businesses.” On today’s live, they’re saying no one should go out to eat/drink because it’s a waste of money! 🤯 😒
they do not know their backside from their elbow in their views and at the end of the day who actually cares what they think. not exactly role models are they

Reactions: 10
They go backwards and forward with their views...how can Mark refer to himself as intelligent when he can't even remember what their view was last week?! Nadia is the same and I have a feeling that's why she keeps saying she has alzheimer's which is bloody insensitive and insulting in itself but it's like her little get out clause. 😡 They are like sheeple following whatever is trending the top Google searches.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So, what's happened to the podcast awards? They've gone quiet.
The winners get announced today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane Moore's face speaks a thousand columns she won't be able to write.

• Haha
So, what's happened to the podcast awards? They've gone quiet.
The winners get announced today.
I've just looked through all the nominees and i don't see them unless i'm looking at the wrong thing
Edit to say it's mentioned right at the end and it doesn't have nominees as it's open to ALL podcasts and voted for purely by listeners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For gods sake why doesn't he get his hair cut now barbers are opened in london .nadia is on the tv why wouldn't she get a cut and colour like the rest of loose women .they want it all for free they both look a shambles scruffy unwashed unkempt I cant wait to get my hair cut next week

For gods sake why doesn't he get his hair cut now barbers are opened in london .nadia is on the tv why wouldn't she get a cut and colour like the rest of loose women .they want it all for free they both look a shambles scruffy unwashed unkempt I cant wait to get my hair cut next week
Me too...my husband had his hair cut this week and it was all very well organised with PPE and distancing measures for waiting customers etc. I'm having my hair done on Monday; again only so many allowed in and all must wear PPE. I feel confident they have put all measures in place. The thing is these two don't go and have their hair cut, Nadia gets a Loose Woman friend over once in a blue moon for a free haircut. Mark's excuse is he only wants to use the barbers in Soho?! He always makes a big song and dance about having his hair cut, it is so childish. I think he is desperately trying to hang on to that 90s flick he has going on.

I've just looked through all the nominees and i don't see them unless i'm looking at the wrong thing
No they haven't - the awards ceremony is tonight. We wouldn't have heard the last of it if they were attending!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They go backwards and forward with their views...how can Mark refer to himself as intelligent when he can't even remember what their view was last week?! Nadia is the same and I have a feeling that's why she keeps saying she has alzheimer's which is bloody insensitive and insulting in itself but it's like her little get out clause. 😡 They are like sheeple following whatever is trending the top Google searches.

Attachments

• Heart
Me too...my husband had his hair cut this week and it was all very well organised with PPE and distancing measures for waiting customers etc. I'm having my hair done on Monday; again only so many allowed in and all must wear PPE. I feel confident they have put all measures in place. The thing is these two don't go and have their hair cut, Nadia gets a Loose Woman friend over once in a blue moon for a free haircut. Mark's excuse is he only wants to use the barbers in Soho?! He always makes a big song and dance about having his hair cut, it is so childish. I think he is desperately trying to hang on to that 90s flick he has going on.

No they haven't - the awards ceremony is tonight. We wouldn't have heard the last of it if they were attending!
me too! hairdressers on monday. good to read its all safe with social distancing measures. i am assuming you should take your own face mask?

absolutely and completely. Excellently said. Well done. sorry...that has come out on the wrong bit...well done to that sub who told them not to use those medical labels so disrespecfully.

Reactions: 6
So now Nadia is trying to outdo Johnny Depp and Amber by saying she had a "friend of a friend" who was an addict and sh*t in someone's bed. Of course you did Nadia. It was probably Mark.

me too! hairdressers on monday. good to read its all safe with social distancing measures. i am assuming you should take your own face mask?

absolutely and completely. Excellently said. Well done. sorry...that has come out on the wrong bit...well done to that sub who told them not to use those medical labels so disrespecfully.
Yes, or most salons/barbers are providing or charging a small fee for disposable PPE. I'm taking my own.

• Haha
So now Nadia is trying to outdo Johnny Depp and Amber by saying she had a "friend of a friend" who was an addict and sh*t in someone's bed. Of course you did Nadia. It was probably Mark.

Yes, or most salons/barbers are providing or charging a small fee for disposable PPE. I'm taking my own.
thank you...hope you love your hair afterwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.