Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unless they dont want anyone to know she isnt going this year - so that is kept a bit secret so she is not noticed and can be shielded from instrusion - as he makesa point of saying ;september 2021' quite firmly. WHy they have to tell everyone anyway is beyond me, its your daughters education,why would you let complete strangers know, it should be kept private
I always got the impression she was starting this September. Have I missed them saying otherwise?

Reactions: 1
on her latest insta post she put a pic of them bothon holiday in Spain saying 'with my super hot husband' I just dont get the 'super hot' as I really dont think he is fit/hot/handsome at all
I do not find him attractive at all. The lack of hygiene, greasy hair and dirty fingernails alone is enough to turn me off. And... Mr I think I know it all master emotional abuser and mood swing type men are not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear it seems many of you on here are still falling for their drivel..just like the subs who we say are gullible..sorry 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I do not find him attractive at all. The lack of hygiene, greesy hair and dirty fingernails alone is enough to turn me off. And... Mr I think I know it all master emotional abuser and mood swing type men are not my cup of tea.
Also his massive bug eyes eww

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh dear it seems many of you on here are still falling for their drivel..just like the subs who we say are gullible..sorry 🤷‍♀️
@leesbluecaesar its like there sticking up for them being given a hard time..if Manky & skanky choose to put there whole life online then be prepared for criticism & backlash..it’s just not normal to put some of the content they do😏

The latest post on maddie the brat child Instagram just shows she does what she wants the last few have been like that. Little miss gangsta talks with her middle finger innit

Reactions: 8
@leesbluecaesar its like there sticking up for them being given a hard time..if Manky & skanky choose to put there whole life online then be prepared for criticism & backlash..it’s just not normal to put some of the content they do😏

The latest post on maddie the brat child Instagram just shows she does what she wants the last few have been like that. Little miss gangsta talks with her middle finger innit
Now be very careful what you say about poor Maddie on here in case she happens to be reading 😉😊

Reactions: 1
‘Big announcement’ 🤣😂🤣😂 It is unfathomable how far up their own backsides they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clare ross read is obviously messaging people on YouTube & just got told to mind her own business by someone else🤣

Bet that’s pissed the super stalkers off that they didnt win😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
on her latest insta post she put a pic of them bothon holiday in Spain saying 'with my super hot husband' I just dont get the 'super hot' as I really dont think he is fit/hot/handsome at all
There is not one redeeming feature about him - looks or personality. He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Kiki could read this and become (more) worried about returning to school. It's not cool to discourage her. People shyer and more anxious than her have made it through school. I think she'll actually be popular because she is a pretty and fashionable girl, which holds a lot of weight at that age. You can also tell from watching the vlogs she has a good sense of humour. I think she will get on fine at school.
Yes, she does seem a lovely girl

Reactions: 5
I have to say that whilst i actually preferred how they were yesterday and today during their coffee thing (if that is possible)....i think something is very odd.....their behaviour which is, in my view, more normal is actually very strange......why do you suppose they are behaving like this..its such a total, complete turnaround and contrast to anything that went before....what are they up to. call me naive.

Reactions: 3
Dog pooing on the mattress... You don't have beds or mattresses in a room where you keep dogs, I'm sorry. That rooms called the dog house for a reason, the dogs will think it's their space. Guests sleep on those mattresses too. You don't keep a mattress on a floor either! Unless you have no choice, obviously. But they can afford sofa beds ect. Let's be honest 🤢 Not everyone's super neat and tidy but their house is like what you watch on those TV programmes! It's made worse by the fact that she's on TV... Everyone knows what the house is like now. They could even hire a cleaner!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have to say that whilst i actually preferred how they were yesterday and today during their coffee thing (if that is possible)....i think something is very odd.....their behaviour which is, in my view, more normal is actually very strange......why do you suppose they are behaving like this..its such a total, complete turnaround and contrast to anything that went before....what are they up to. call me naive.
pressure on. The book is not getting the pre orders they thought it would.probably just a few hundred pre orders. Gleam will have had words with them = so they are trying to be deeply kind. Despite not knowing what being kind is let alone deeply kind

Reactions: 11
Maybe they are paying attention to what we are saying here. Maybe they have realised that acting like ferral kids, having vermin running around the house, having nits bedbugs, constantly telling lies, a filthy house, a stroppy teenage daughter, unhygienic bodies, and a very high opinion of themselves isn't a nice way to live. Are we going to see a new manky and nitty? Nah give it a few days and they will be back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is quite sad really Mark is so desperate for fame. He has obviously felt in the shadow of Nadia. He is pissing his pants in excitment because he has requested and received his verification tick from instagram. I remember he used to always mention Nadia's blue tick on Twitter, he has been desperate for one. It must be great for him having all those Loose Women followers on the back of his wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Mark literally on their big announcement just ate a bag of crisps in the most disgusting way, why any one would get excited about seeing these 2 people is bejond! All I want to see is my friends who I have not seen for 5 months, Big announcement ohh my God you would think they were amazing people , also they should be giving them a book for free , what a prize having these 2 give you a book on your step, they also clearly don't want to hang around long as nadia has said it's just a daz door step thing and has said that numerous times ! It won't even happen as there will be a great big excuse, but then mark said they are doing a tour to meet subs , jesus these to have the biggest inflated ego's!
And lastly he had to throw in he is now a blue tick , what has their lives become , oh I now have a tick so I'm so important, no mark you are not important just because you have a blue tick.

Your blue tick is so irrelevant in the big picture of our world just now .
The dogs were probably in their cages because of what they did , there really is something very suspicious about the dogs especially toffee , she is very defensive about her things and growls at them all , mark winds her up , I think he has a cruel nature and that is something I really do not like in a person , but that is my gut instinct because dogs if you treat them with respect and love , would never act that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.