Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would nitty and kiki need to do a test run to a school shes not going to till sept 2021 🤔 bit fishy if you ask me 🤷‍♀️ If it was sept 2020 then id get it.......where did they really go? 🤔
Probably went to the chemist to get industrial strength flea, nit and lice treatments. Rats carry fleas. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Considering Nitty exercises multiple times a day, meditates and eats a plant based diet she looks horrendous. Not a great advert. Who is she trying to kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering Nitty exercises multiple times a day, meditates and eats a plant based diet she looks horrendous. Not a great advert. Who is she trying to kid?
shes a pretend plant based eater- she eats anything and everything -a terrible advocate for vegans - its only because her sister Dina is now vegan that shes decided to be a part time vegan - obvs not on the days when she is ramming maccie d's down her throat or KFC

Reactions: 7
How can anyone whose been watching this family for any length of time actually believe them when they say Kiki’s going back to school..Not for one second do I believe that Kiki would be able to cope when she hasn’t attended school in years,..and given her high anxiety condition (even if she did want to go back) 2) How would she get to the school which is in a different county 3) She’d be bullied to hell & back once the kids found out who her Mother was and how they lived a life of..squalor..filth..nits..rats..mice...
Kiki could read this and become (more) worried about returning to school. It's not cool to discourage her. People shyer and more anxious than her have made it through school. I think she'll actually be popular because she is a pretty and fashionable girl, which holds a lot of weight at that age. You can also tell from watching the vlogs she has a good sense of humour. I think she will get on fine at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is giving a fathers day card to your partner/hubby a thing then? Fathers day cards have always been written by the kids/given by the kids in my house 🤔 how strange.....i also find the baby voice strange, not something iv ever had to do for a man 🤷‍♀️ Weird imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
shes a pretend plant based eater- she eats anything and everything -a terrible advocate for vegans - its only because her sister Dina is now vegan that shes decided to be a part time vegan - obvs not on the days when she is ramming maccie d's down her throat or KFC
She makes me laugh every time she says she’s plant based. Also when she mentions every day how much weight she’s lost and then says they never talk about weight 🙄. Wonder what the weather is like on planet Nadia 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So is giving a fathers day card to your partner/hubby a thing then? Fathers day cards have always been written by the kids/given by the kids in my house 🤔 how strange.....i also find the baby voice strange, not something iv ever had to do for a man 🤷‍♀️ Weird imo.
No, I have never given my husband a father's day card from me. But then my husband doesn't needs constant reassurances and me mothering him.

Julia has been a vegan for years, Nadia likes to be in competition.

It is a mystery why Nadia keeps saying they've only been on youtube a year and a half...their playlists say otherwise.

• Heart
No, I have never given my husband a father's day card from me. But then my husband doesn't needs constant reassurances and me mothering him.
That's exactly it. She is horrendously co-dependent and has to mother him at all times because his ego is so fragile. Their relationship makes my skin crawl. He speaks to her like a piece of sh*t on his shoe and constantly humiliates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is if you’re a vlogger...

Julia has been a vegan for years, Nadia likes to be in competition.

It is a mystery why Nadia keeps saying they've only been on youtube a year and a half...their playlists say otherwise.
No mystery, very transparent, taking you for a fool again..

Kiki could read this and become (more) worried about returning to school. It's not cool to discourage her. People shyer and more anxious than her have made it through school. I think she'll actually be popular because she is a pretty and fashionable girl, which holds a lot of weight at that age. You can also tell from watching the vlogs she has a good sense of humour. I think she will get on fine at school.
Well I hope for Kiki’s sake she isn’t reading this either because If she is it means she’s reading all the other stuff that gets written on here about the whole family including her sister her Mother her Father & their terrible living conditions.
What a ridiculous thing to say!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Probably went to the chemist to get industrial strength flea, nit and lice treatments. Rats carry fleas. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They went to Lisa's to get that skull she gave him for fathers day it's on the fathers day vlog .

Reactions: 2
They have a very weird dynamic. Manky behaves like a fifteen year old in a fifty year old body. Nitty likes to control. She wants praise and attention that's why she gave him the card (where were the girls?), on camera. Always wants to cook for her parents. Showing off to the absent sister. She's nasty. Treating her daughters like little girls, then sending them up the park with cider and showing them no boundaries. The woman is a complete ball of confusion. Do think they're trying to get gifted from Rentokil!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think her new BFF Lee must be a bit of an underdog if he’s clinging to Nadia because she likes to take that sort under her wing..remember the revolting Perez Hilton...not that Lee is revolting..maybe needy!
Where are ALL? her girlfriends these days, all she ever talks about lately is “My friend Lee”

They went to Lisa's to get that skull she gave him for fathers day it's on the fathers day vlog .
What’s with this scull obsession they both seem to have...jewellery...lamps..framed pictures..scull heads ...They’re bloody horrible.
And what a lovely cosy homely feel the sculls must add to their delightful family environment....NOT!!!
( sculls mice rats nits lice whatever next)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Kiki does want to go to that school with Lisa's sons but her education has been so lacking she needs a year to play catch up to reach the basic standard needed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think if anybody on here is offended by other people’s comments either just ignore or maybe think about whether you should be reading comments on Tattle.

I think Kiki does want to go to that school with Lisa's sons but her education has been so lacking she needs a year to play catch up and to the basic standard needed
Any idea how she’d get to the school in Hertfordshire (A different County) from London everyday...

Reactions: 3
I think if anybody on here is offended by other people’s comments either just ignore or maybe think about whether you should be reading comments on Tattle.

Any idea how she’d get to the school in Hertfordshire (A different County) from London everyday...
not a clue

Reactions: 1
on her latest insta post she put a pic of them bothon holiday in Spain saying 'with my super hot husband' I just dont get the 'super hot' as I really dont think he is fit/hot/handsome at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
maybe shes boarding?
would explain the desperation for money 🤔 wont be cheap that.
Or maybe manky will be adding professional chauffeur to his never ending cv, something else he can put thru his accounts/taxes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.