Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi to the lurkers πŸ‘‹ i hope you keep lurking and learning πŸ‘ i know it might be scary to realise that the people you worship are incredibly flawed, but its good to acknowledge the truth and stop living in fantasy land, they are not your friends! nitty n manky would sell YOUR soul for a tenner if given half a chance, their only motivation is money.....yours! Keep reading keep smart 😊

im not part of the fb group.....that level of sycophancy is too much for me πŸ˜‚

i see nitty still isnt changing the narrative, shes had everyone and their dog round for dinner/sleepovers, been partying since super saturday and shovelling shite down her neck like its going out of fashion and shock horror now has stinking thinking/anxiety.....what a never ending roller coaster, sadly i think she enjoys it. As does manky, misery loves misery, its all very toxic......which they are BOTH addicted to.
Oh they do enjoy the rollercoaster experience, this stinking thinking and spark of joy tit,if they're having a bad day ,all the creepy subs are having a bad too,if they're having a spark of joy,the nutters are having that aswell,if they said ,let's all go jump off a bridge, I do wonder how many would go and do it,they're so brainwashed with their tit ,its actually cringey to read their comments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They don't use their own names! πŸ™„

So, it's okay for them to insult people about their spelling but we are the nasty ones?! How do they feel about Nadia's spelling? Skinning and screening?! πŸ€”

For anyone knew or any lurkers if you scroll to the top of this page you will see a little blue tab called Nadia Sawalha threads...It might open your eyes a little.

Reactions: 8
Also, if your lurking and have questions/opinions then please feel free to express them, you wont be muted/blocked here, contrary to popular belief we arnt a nest of vipers.....unlike on another site πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Mark is lazy with the vlogs...he regurgitates most from their Insta IGTV. So it's a mush mash of repeats. The sound is still awful no matter how many people tell him and once again he has to start every vlog with him. I found it very odd that Nadia presented his father's day card to him without the kids there. Where were the girls in all this?! The whole thing was odd it felt like they were father and daughter and then I thought about her with her strange baby voice.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thinking about the rat infestation didn't kiki have something scurrying around under the floorboards in her room. Manky blocked a hole in the outside wall with a rag to stop them getting in, there's probably loads of them running around the house under the floorboards and if the rat poison kills them they'll have dead rats under the floorboards, the stench will be horrendous!!! It just gets worse every day in that fleapit house.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They don't use their own names! πŸ™„

So, it's okay for them to insult people about their spelling but we are the nasty ones?! How do they feel about Nadia's spelling? Skinning and screening?! πŸ€”

For anyone knew or any lurkers if you scroll to the top of this page you will see a little blue tab called Nadia Sawalha threads...It might open your eyes a little.
Knew ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thinking about the rat infestation didn't kiki have something scurrying around under the floorboards in her room. Manky blocked a hole in the outside wall with a rag to stop them getting in, there's probably loads of them running around the house under the floorboards and if the rat poison kills them they'll have dead rats under the floorboards, the stench will be horrendous!!! It just gets worse every day in that fleapit house.
as they say you never have one mouse, its always 30-40 - they have litters of 3-14 within 3 weeks, so house mice can soon become out of control & no doubt in that house there will be hundreds - if they are upstairs in the floorboards then they are probably infested- he said toffee had been chasing a mouse - i wouldn't be surprised if they have rats too!

Last edited:
  • Sick
They are going on Loose Women at some point to promote their book. They are the last people I would listen to on how to educate my children.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They are going on Loose Women at some point to promote their book. They are the last people I would listen to on how to educate my children.
i cant see anyone oher than their daft subs buying that book - people who actually decide to home educate would not want to take advice from those idiots

Reactions: 7
Why would nitty and kiki need to do a test run to a school shes not going to till sept 2021 πŸ€” bit fishy if you ask me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ If it was sept 2020 then id get it.......where did they really go? πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would nitty and kiki need to do a test run to a school shes not going to till sept 2021 πŸ€” bit fishy if you ask me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ If it was sept 2020 then id get it.......where did they really go? πŸ€”
unless they dont want anyone to know she isnt going this year - so that is kept a bit secret so she is not noticed and can be shielded from instrusion - as he makesa point of saying ;september 2021' quite firmly. WHy they have to tell everyone anyway is beyond me, its your daughters education,why would you let complete strangers know, it should be kept private

Mark is lazy with the vlogs...he regurgitates most from their Insta IGTV. So it's a mush mash of repeats. The sound is still awful no matter how many people tell him and once again he has to start every vlog with him. I found it very odd that Nadia presented his father's day card to him without the kids there. Where were the girls in all this?! The whole thing was odd it felt like they were father and daughter and then I thought about her with her strange baby voice.
Did anyone else notice at the beginning of that vlog when he comes into the kitchen in the morning 1. He looks hungover as f*ck and 2. She tells him to stop 'working' so hard as he goes on about meeting 'deadlines'. What the hell? He doesn't work!! He also spends a good chunk of that vlog crying about being in the house on his own. If he has one single deadline he could, I dunno, stop filming himself talking shite and maybe do some work?? But he hasn't worked for years so has no concept of what a deadline is. I'd eat my hat if he wasn't drinking. No way does anyone look that rough in the morning if they're sober.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
unless they dont want anyone to know she isnt going this year - so that is kept a bit secret so she is not noticed and can be shielded from instrusion - as he makesa point of saying ;september 2021' quite firmly. WHy they have to tell everyone anyway is beyond me, its your daughters education,why would you let complete strangers know, it should be kept private
They just make up stories to keep people watching their vlogs. So if they tell them Kiki’s going back to school whether this year next year or any bloody year the pathetic subs are daft enough to believe them and will keep tuning in because they don’t want to miss out.
. Plus...it’s another subject (lie) for Scratcher and Sweater to keep talking about ...

Reactions: 6
Also lurkers keep asking about the plaque I have noticed they have never mentioned naming the Sunday show again.
Remember subs one of YOU will get to name the no name Sunday show? NEVER heard anymore about it it's still called
No name Sunday show?? They say a lot but never do what they say they are going to do. Oh there is one thing
they never forget to do is click on and watch our many channels and 1.99 to become a family member that's because
It's money for them...They are Habitual liars!!

Reactions: 10
I think she is going this year and that’s why Mark is trying to increase their YouTube presence, writing a book and also trying to get work. He supposedly stopped working to homeschool Maddie and Kiki and if both of them are no longer being homeschooled, he doesn’t have an excuse not to work.

Reactions: 4
DeadlinesπŸ˜‚ A GFH with his mum uploaded to youtube is hardly a deadline. He is pushing out his terrible film reviews because he is desperate to meet the rotten tomatoes criteria.

• Haha
Saying she is going to school this year won't fit in with their homeschooling book so they are probably telling a white lie about the year.

I still think they bought their own plaque. I have never seen a Youtuber with a presentation box which they received. All very suspicious.

How can anyone whose been watching this family for any length of time actually believe them when they say Kiki’s going back to school..Not for one second do I believe that Kiki would be able to cope when she hasn’t attended school in years,..and given her high anxiety condition (even if she did want to go back) 2) How would she get to the school which is in a different county 3) She’d be bullied to hell & back once the kids found out who her Mother was and how they lived a life of..squalor..filth..nits..rats..mice...

Reactions: 2
Why does Nadia keep saying they have been on YouTube a year and a half? Do you think they are trying to give
The impression they reached 100,000 subs in a year and a half because they are so good? the best channel on YouTube?
I am so glad I unsubscribed I now have JOMO..Joy of missing out πŸ˜‚(y)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.