Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So some of them obviously read here as they wouldn’t know about it👋🏻👋🏻or the screenshots

Reactions: 6
'They need to protect Nadia, Mark and family' Their unhinged creepy stalker subs are far more likely to overstep the mark than us
such a worry that complete strangers are desperate to protect people they dont know and that the people they want to protect dont give a flying f*** about them

I hope manky makes sure everywhere is locked up at night he could find a few of these crazy stalkers sitting on his posh garden furniture one of these days.
ive often thought that, thats why he made a statement once saying he has cameras everywhere

Reactions: 11
They’ve certainly churned out the tit today 6 things are they that desperate🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No you can’t see it now i think someone has deleted it
If you mean the Facebook group, hi Clare! It’s still there it’s just been hidden and some of us are still members so we can still see it. I think you are not understanding. Most of us are ex-subs who actually enjoyed Nadia’s videos in the past, but have become increasingly disgusted by their actions and also how they have manipulated vulnerable subs like you!

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe how much they are supporting Jonny Depp just because Maddie loves him. Nobody knows the story but manky and nitty are excusing and accepting his possible abusive behaviour toward a partner because he has got mental health and drug problems.......they need to look closer to home I think

Reactions: 10
She’s trying to be Stacy adding same songs to her insta stories she anxious again🥱perhaps she shouldn’t keep going out then..she should stay at home & tidy there tit pit looking at it in the vlog I’d be embarrassed to let anyone come in. That floor needs a bloody good scrub it’s a health hazard..come to think of it so are they👋🏻😝

Reactions: 7
Hi to the lurkers 👋 i hope you keep lurking and learning 👍 i know it might be scary to realise that the people you worship are incredibly flawed, but its good to acknowledge the truth and stop living in fantasy land, they are not your friends! nitty n manky would sell YOUR soul for a tenner if given half a chance, their only motivation is money.....yours! Keep reading keep smart 😊

im not part of the fb group.....that level of sycophancy is too much for me 😂

i see nitty still isnt changing the narrative, shes had everyone and their dog round for dinner/sleepovers, been partying since super saturday and shovelling shite down her neck like its going out of fashion and shock horror now has stinking thinking/anxiety.....what a never ending roller coaster, sadly i think she enjoys it. As does manky, misery loves misery, its all very toxic......which they are BOTH addicted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor old Di gets the blame for M waking up at 3.30. N is always so mean about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The state of the floor🤢u did an ad with a mop so bloody use it

Another observation🤣in the vlog yesterday why would u have rat poison out on the dining table..there house must be infested🐁🐀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe how much they are supporting Jonny Depp just because Maddie loves him. Nobody knows the story but manky and nitty are excusing and accepting his possible abusive behaviour toward a partner because he has got mental health and drug problems.......they need to look closer to home I think
I didn’t know until I listened to the tapes last night but there’s very strong evidence that Johnny Depp didn’t abuse Amber Heard and that the opposite was true. There are audio tapes of her admitting to punching/hitting him and of him asking her to stop. There’s even one of her admitting to the injury that severed his finger (she smashed a bottle on his hand), and one of a doctor and nurse at A&E concerned for his welfare because it’s obvious to them that she abused him. There are also tapes of her admitting it and then saying no one will ever believe him. Grim listening!

What I found annoying (and made me stop watching) was how little M&N seemed to know about the evidence even though they were doing a “news” video about it! It took me about 30 minutes to find a list of the evidence used in court in the US and listen to the audio tapes (on YouTube).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They just jump on bandwagons, they dont research anything...part from daily fail. They dont actually care about what theyre talking about, they care about the views/money, everything is a cashcow (apt, seen as tho manky has a thing for pushing cows over 😜😂)

Johnny/amber situ is v murky, both clearly toxic, abusive and have a multitude of issues.....sound familiar? 🤔

I’d say watchers👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Maybe now that the 'nasty website' has been mentioned more of the subs will be heading in here to have a look and see the light. Everything posted on Tattle is the truth it's all how we see manky and nitty and if they wanted to they could change for the better but they don't they just carry on in their slob ways and unfortunately the subs think it's funny. No it's not, it's a disgusting way to live and using people for their own financial gain is the pits and the sooner people see this the better.

The state of the floor🤢u did an ad with a mop so bloody use it

Another observation🤣in the vlog yesterday why would u have rat poison out on the dining table..there house must be infested🐁🐀
They have rats!!! I'm properly freaking out. Not surprising though with all the rubbish they have in their house and bits of food everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.