Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone’s ever left a comment about Nadia on “her friend” Lee Peart YouTube..She mentions his name often enough ‘my friend Lee’ I wonder if he’d reply to any negative comments about her. Here’s one ..Would you ever be able to go to Nadia’s house for a meal and use her bathroom?
The poor bloke is only ‘friends’ with her because he wants to stay relevant in any way possible...In fact they probably both need each other!

Reactions: 7
She’s 12,probably wants to go to school to get away from Manky & Scratchy
That's the best thing that could happen to that child. She needs to be out of that house and away from her dysfunctional parents and their toxic relationship. School can be a respite for kids and hopefully it will give her a chance to develop social skills and get her some qualifications. Unfortunately it's too late for Maddie.

Today's live about Freedom of speech, oh my god every opinion they don't agree with gets deleted, my god if I wasn't muted how I would have replied back to that!... biggest hypocrites ever, I think after there super Satdy, Lisa overnight Monday, she probably is worried abt Covid again! Noticed that one of there family members commented this morning that they should have started this morning's live with an apology after the live promised at 10.pm last night never happened....from what I saw there was no acknowledgement....typical!!

Reactions: 4
Don’t believe a word out of their mouths. Everything they say is planned between them beforehand. Her saying she’s feeling down is just to make people think she has a bit of regret about going out on Saturday night. All these people who vlog are really just entertaining their followers ...giving them what they want to keep them coming back for more.
As for Kiki going back to school next year if you believe that you’ll believe anything.
Take everything they say with a HUGE pinch of salt otherwise they’ll do your head in.

• Heart
She keeps going on how she is a mental health advocate🤔they need the help first before being agony aunt to there gullible stupid subs that fawn on there every word

Reactions: 2
I think someone needs to step in and get Kiki out of there maybe another family member to salvage what's left of her innocent childhood. She has been a teenager since she was ten and left to her own devices. I was shocked when
I saw her IG pictures taken under a red light which mark referred to in the kitchen sink vlog, as brothel light that used to be in their Hallway looking like jailbait. The worst thing was some of the likes were from her family. One of the comments was Sexy mother f..ker" where was Mark and Nadia Kiki is a twelve year old child FFS!! where is the parental
Guidance?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
in actual fact, that part with her saying, i had a dream - its all coming back to me.....bit of bad acting there (watch it) all contrived beforehand - thought i might try to watch a bit more of it and only got to 4 minutes this time...

Reactions: 9
She forced herself out of the house for a ‘Homeschooling’ trip with Kiki.....so that’ll be wondering round a gallery Mankys really interested in and they’ll no doubt end up at a Nando’s or Wagamamas to do their bit and support business
she talks absolute shite, there is nothing wrong with her - shes just bored

Reactions: 5
in actual fact, that part with her saying, i had a dream - its all coming back to me.....bit of bad acting there (watch it) all contrived beforehand - thought i might try to watch a bit more of it and only got to 4 minutes this time...
I will also add...i finally watched it through. This morning, i actually (dont shoot me) found them almost likeable and `normal` for a change....they were behaving like adults instead of manic idiots........maybe also part of her downer (if it wasnt all contrived !!)is the fact the book has crashed and burst their champagne bubble. i found them more relatable and `normal` on this coffee moaning. Its there manic, idiotic, constant geezer laugh, stupidity and desperate self promotion so totally unappealing and unwatchable.

Reactions: 3
If you're still snooping Clare I hate to inform you but Michelle, Mark, Nadia and Maddie already know about this site.
So in a Facebook group of 53 members how many of those are actually us?! Yet another person who thinks they can get Tattle taken down! Not only do Michelle, Mark, Nadia and Maddie know about this site, they all probably have accounts on here!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.