Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all been about the money for them, they have cashed in as much as poss over the past few months, absolutely shamelessly. Course they were the first out, god forbid they missed an opportunity to vlog/cash in on super saturday. I really cant stand the pair of them now, they are horrible filthy disgusting ppl, they deserve each other.....the hometime vlog of under the sink was vile, her pulling his hair was v abusive, if a man did that to a woman theyd be hell on, how that hasnt been reported/clocked on to LW is beyond me, she should be sacked.

they live in their own world, with no cares or concerns, they are deluded, egotistical and narcissistic pair of em.

Reactions: 12
The morning after the night out they said that the people on the next table were very strange!!! what? erm nitty and manky you are two very strange individuals don't go knocking other people.
There the strange ones holding up a camera/phone the whole time she even said were not ment to film in the restaurant who cares she says were do it anyway

Reactions: 6
Do we think they realise that when Lisa comes they will all still have to stay social distanced from each other? Yes they can come in the house and stay over but you can’t get close to each other under the guidelines. Will be interesting to see if they adhere to this!

I just find them one big contradiction, saying we all have a duty to go out but crying over the poor actor that died?! Mark doesn’t sound particularly healthy he is always breathing heavily I wouldn’t like his chances! And why do they never highlight the long term health implications of corona - not very good at reporting current affairs - they just pick and choose what fits their agenda!

I am high risk and my sister is extremely vulnerable. I will not being going out to protect myself and to keep her and my parents safe too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really watch their blogs (I like myself) but I have to watch the 'date night' and this morning's. I'm about five second into date night and Mark is saying that lockdown has suited his work life and social life!!!! OMG I'm crying!!! What work?!? He has no friends!!! He says he's made friends in lockdown 😂 . Presumably because he can't make any in real life?? Of course he's reciting a soliloquy about his emotions. I'm only one minute in so this should be good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m always surprised when anyone on here is still a sub on their channel. When most of us have come over because we can’t stand them anymore but we can (if we want to ) still watch without being subscribed.
if you delete their videos from your watch history then it deletes the view for their channel

• Haha
I don't really watch their blogs (I like myself) but I have to watch the 'date night' and this morning's. I'm about five second into date night and Mark is saying that lockdown has suited his work life and social life!!!! OMG I'm crying!!! What work?!? He has no friends!!! He says he's made friends in lockdown 😂 . Presumably because he can't make any in real life?? Of course he's reciting a soliloquy about his emotions. I'm only one minute in so this should be good.
his friends are the subs 🙄😂 yeh it was all woe is me (as always) with him, he has no life outside of the house because nobody likes him in the real world 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Its all been about the money for them, they have cashed in as much as poss over the past few months, absolutely shamelessly. Course they were the first out, god forbid they missed an opportunity to vlog/cash in on super saturday. I really cant stand the pair of them now, they are horrible filthy disgusting ppl, they deserve each other.....the hometime vlog of under the sink was vile, her pulling his hair was v abusive, if a man did that to a woman theyd be hell on, how that hasnt been reported/clocked on to LW is beyond me, she should be sacked.

they live in their own world, with no cares or concerns, they are deluded, egotistical and narcissistic pair of em.
talking of under the sink...did you notice how mark skimmed round what causes bubonic plague.....it basically comes from the fleas of rats...

• Wow
Im watching the date night vlog. Its incredibly painful, i cant cope with how far up their own backsides they are! Its so cringe 🙈

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed their sub Xander Gibb goes on the attack especially when they discuss Trump but when anyone else has an opinion he jumps on the comment in defence of Mark and Nadia? I suspect he does it to cover up his own attacks. I am surprised he hasn't been muted yet.

On the subject of comments, I thought this one was very valid.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 13.13.13.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There the strange ones holding up a camera/phone the whole time she even said were not ment to film in the restaurant who cares she says were do it anyway
They said it was the couple sitting “behind” them that were strange. Yet how would they see them if they were behind. I wonder if they spotted them through the camera when they were vlogging maybe. I’d like to think the other couple were pulling faces and laughing at them.
We go to smart restaurants and I’m afraid I’d have something to say to anyone sitting close to us and vlogging especially if the camera came in my direction..ooh what I’d give for the chance ☺

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed their sub Xander Gibb goes on the attack especially when they discuss Trump but when anyone else has an opinion he jumps on the comment in defence of Mark and Nadia? I suspect he does it to cover up his own attacks. I am surprised he hasn't been muted yet.

On the subject of comments, I thought this one was very valid.

View attachment 173829

They really never see past their own noses. They only see what's going on in their own part of London and either assume it's the same everywhere or don't care what it's like elsewhere. Once they couldn't stop Maddie meeting friends they decided it was ok for everyone to do it. They don't care about anyone's jobs unless they're connected with films and cinemas, Mark seems to think that the country runs on the back of the film industry. They really are so self absorbed and unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They said it was the couple sitting “behind” them that were strange. Yet how would they see them if they were behind. I wonder if they spotted them through the camera when they were vlogging maybe. I’d like to think the other couple were pulling faces and laughing at them.
We go to smart restaurants and I’m afraid I’d have something to say to anyone sitting close to us and vlogging especially if the camera came in my direction..ooh what I’d give for the chance ☺
Do you know what's really strange? A middle aged couple going out to dinner and filming the whole thing. The other couple were probably pissed off and I don't blame them! Nadia getting pissed in front of her alcoholic husband and acting like a complete twerp. I can't believe these people are in their fifties?!? How are their children not mortified??

Reactions: 18
I'd be pissed off if someone was vlogging near me especially if it was the first time I'd been out to eat in months. Mark shouting about his food looking like penises and Nadia's geezer laugh is enough to annoy anyone. They have no filter and don't consider anyone else around them. But of course they don't consider that they are the annoying ones, to them it's other people in the restaurant who are to blame. Then Nadia sticks her covid finger into the tiramisu. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what's really strange? A middle aged couple going out to dinner and filming the whole thing. The other couple were probably pissed off and I don't blame them! Nadia getting pissed in front of her alcoholic husband and acting like a complete twerp. I can't believe these people are in their fifties?!? How are their children not mortified??
This ^^^^ how they call this a romantic meal out when they are glued to their phones. Nadia is like a greedy glutton when she eats, makes me feel sick. She literally inhales the food, slapping her jaw around.🤢

Mark thinks their kitchen sink vlog will be seen as a classic for years to come. Oh Mark, statements like this is why you are you are an unemployed "director".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Here’s a link on how to complain to Loose Women.
No time like the present.
See you all on the other side.🙈😋😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can u imagine what the vlog will be like with grotbags & the witch Lisa today..there not doubt pissed & being vile & manky acting like the left out toddler..will she being doing cooking live tonight??

Reactions: 4
Mark really is the most Santimonyious person ! He only cares about the theatre and the bloody art places,but he has to care because that's where he takes his kids for schools education, what a complete pomped up person.He thinks he's above every one in the way he talks , I remember when he chirped up about school meal vouchers his first few words were why should they get that , he was so against it I could tell he wanted to go on the rampage, but nadia agreed it was a good idea so he then backed off! How dare he when they get so many #free food parcels and just throw them away, I'm sorry but they are not kind , if they were they would of give them to the poorest people .Then she has a go about the NHS how dare she , but she new because it was taken out of the content! That was utterly disgraceful, she stands clapping and banging her pan then she says that about the NHS, I wish that was some where because it needs to be out there to show the world what she really is! That was the time when I completely went off that women! She new what she said was wrong because she got backlash. So took it down so it's her word against thousands ! That meal last night was paid by the subs from them begging for stickers ! They are not with out money and they take money of people who have so much more less than they do, even the Himalayan trip was all donated by the subs , even her clothes , rucksack all donated , yet she gets the glory and crys on the mountain , them women she went with all battling cancer and shes the one crying . They are the heroes not her , but it's the Nadia show as per!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.