Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a subscriber to there channel but not anymore!... god forbid you disagree with something they say or do, the cult descends on you like a pack of trolls they then accuse you of been....total hypocrites the both of them, lie to the subs, give conflicting advice, swore for weeks they don't trust government advice, wouldn't be going out anytime soon but hey first Saturday pubs are open and her agrophobic and him with his social anxiety are out!.. liars!!..
They will sell any tripe story to any trash mag or red top that will listen to them. Fancy saying he 'feels aroused' again, when he has 4 daughters who will read that! - he is just gross
yes they make it up as they go along. They are not nice people at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Mark was probably thinking about his first girlfriend he referred to on date night and got aroused 🤪 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Manky constantly post pics of his younger self. Especially early twenties. Maybe he realises he shouldn't have cheated on the previous girlfriends. He left a very big mess behind him, only to end up in a toxic co-dependent trap. Has to show pics of him directing, living out his Star Wars fantasies. The only thing he directs now is the tit show in his toy cave. So he's going to get a hair cut in Soho. Whoever has to wash that mop needs high grade PPE. It will only add to the 'fatberg' in London's sewer's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Mark was probably thinking about his first girlfriend he referred to on date night and got aroused 🤪 😂
it doesnt take much to get that diry dog aroused. He even made sexual innuendoes about some of the cleaning products- was it the toilet duck thing?

His first girlfirend was when he was 14 he was in a relationship with her for 4 years and then he went to Uni and dumped her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It is very odd that he keeps posting photos of his younger days, I suppose the only photos he can post of his present self are ones of him in his kitchen, garden, sainsbury's or an art gallery.

• Haha
So mark saying he thought it was absolutely balmy that everything opened up on Saturday.. ie pubs .. restaurants and they should of done it on Monday and eased forward slowly! Hmmmmm does any one see a great big BUT in his conversation in that sentence...what was he doing Saturday night ,he's an absolute condersending , dribbling them words when he was part of Saturday night opening ! Yes he went to a restaurant and not a pub but he still went out on the first night of reopening. That man has serious issues .. that's all I have to say on that matter.

• Heart
I was a subscriber to there channel but not anymore!... god forbid you disagree with something they say or do, the cult descends on you like a pack of trolls they then accuse you of been....total hypocrites the both of them, lie to the subs, give conflicting advice, swore for weeks they don't trust government advice, wouldn't be going out anytime soon but hey first Saturday pubs are open and her agrophobic and him with his social anxiety are out!.. liars!!..
Yes!! Their worry and anxiety over Covid was a load of wank. He was going out every day at the height of the pandemic for 'essentials' (????) when they were the only people under 70 in London that were getting regular Ocado deliveries. I couldn't get one for three weeks! They were travelling to Crystal Palace park most days even though there are parks much closer to them. They were getting takeaways all through the lockdown (despite saying they weren't and how much healthier they are now) and someone even spotted chairs arranged in their kitchen suggesting her parents had been round. Liars and frauds. I actually feel strongly enough about this that I will write in to Loose Women.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting! Will this give us a view on more or less the real number of super "subs". What is the acceptance criteria? Who can sneak in😉
Just ask to join & it will be approved..Claire Ross read a super sub runs it..old Ashley Gardner is in..I joined liked u said to be nosey🤣

Reactions: 3
Can I just say....and heaven knows why but it made me almost feel sorry for him.....it feels very much that coffee moaning with just Mark today...just had a fast forward ... is almost like he is desperately hoping to be `discovered` and given a job. Do you sense that. That he isnt actually talking to those subs but putting on an audition, a performance....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just ask to join & it will be approved..Claire Ross read a super sub runs it..old Ashley Gardner is in..I joined liked u said to be nosey🤣
I've just asked to join as well. This is going to be fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
please report back!

Can I just say....and heaven knows why but it made me almost feel sorry for him.....it feels very much that coffee moaning with just Mark today...just had a fast forward ... is almost like he is desperately hoping to be `discovered` and given a job. Do you sense that. That he isnt actually talking to those subs but putting on an audition, a performance....

Yes Ive always though he has been desperate to 'get noticed' thing is he is so unprofessional and silly who the hell would want him on a set - partiularly as he is so inappropriate with his behaviour and 'smutty talk' I think he is also out of touh with the new tech stuff and how programmes are produced - as there will be many young people out there with far better tech skills- hes sat idle for to long - what the hell was he doing before N set up the YT channel with Kaye?was he just home all day slouching about?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
please report back!

Yes Ive always though he has been desperate to 'get noticed' thing is he is so unprofessional and silly who the hell would want him on a set - partiularly as he is so inappropriate with his behaviour and 'smutty talk' I think he is also out of touh with the new tech stuff and how programmes are produced - as there will be many young people out there with far better tech skills- hes sat idle for to long - what the hell was he doing before N set up the YT channel with Kaye?was he just home all day slouching about?
I laughed at the bit when he said he had a meeting yesterday online with the commissioner of the BBC🤔

Seriously..she said on a comment on YouTube the other day ur my idols & I live for u

Another name Dawn Harvey Super fan with Zoe Agnew she’s known as the squadron leader in video cooking at her house with darling Zoe🤮can’t put it on here as I don’t know how to😆

@Ulrika when u get accepted tap on people’s faces & it will show up there stalkerish profile😆apart from mine😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I laughed at the bit when he said he had a meeting yesterday online with the commissioner of the BBC🤔

Seriously..she said on a comment on YouTube the other day ur my idols & I live for u

Another name Dawn Harvey Super fan with Zoe Agnew she’s known as the squadron leader in video cooking at her house with darling Zoe🤮can’t put it on here as I don’t know how to😆

@Ulrika when u get accepted tap on people’s faces & it will show up there stalkerish profile😆apart from mine😆
that woman is deluded! cutest couples? they cant stand each other really - they are co -dependant, chaotic and destructive - and she thinks thats cute!

Reactions: 7
that woman is deluded! cutest couples? they cant stand each other really - they are co -dependant, chaotic and destructive - and she thinks thats cute!
She’s 18 & said in a comment all I have is u 2 I’m only 18 who is going to notice me..does she really think they give a flying f**k about her

Reactions: 4
She’s 18 & said in a comment all I have is u 2 I’m only 18 who is going to notice me..does she really think they give a flying f**k about her
such a worry! wonder if her parents know about her obsession

Reactions: 3
please report back!

I think the penny is dropping with him,hes 48 and is this going to be him for the next 20yrs,acting a dick for "subs" ,prancing about,pretending hes having fun,talking shite,not making an honesty living ,hes practically begging for work on insta and yt,hes a sad ignorant man ,with no future

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.