Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s me done.
I unsubscribed from their channel this morning after the ‘date-night debacle.‘ Their vlogs lately have really done something to my psychological/mental wellbeing!🙈
Enough is enough.
I want to return to my place of zen.🙏Their channel should come with a government health warning.🙈
I’m quite surprised that they didn’t block me yet but it was only a matter of time. 😁
Saved them the trouble.
I shall wean myself off by continuing to still pop in here occasionally but I dream now of a day when I am - Itchy & Scratchy/ Skanky & Manky/crappy & Nitty free.
It’ll be hard... but I am strong because I’m a sincere plant based/vegan, non stinking-thinking, cocky- confident yet body dysmorphic super-duper-starship trooper with bells on. 😋
Keep fighting the good fight people’s. 😊
I’ve enjoyed my short time with you. Take care and stay real. Hugs ❤ 🙏😊❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They’ve definitely been reading here there talking about the backlash they got about going out & how Nitty has changed her tune about coronavirus then the restaurant they chose👋🏻

Reactions: 8
On her insta today she has put alongpiece about praising the nhs for all the work they have done .am I going mad but didn't she slate the nhs with her daughter not long ago the woman is crazy does she think we dont remember what she has said omg
Exactly what I came on to say!
How long do we have to look after the nhs were her negative words!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
complete rubbish i agree....i was braver and got a little bit further to 45 minutes and 17 seconds where i paused to see if she really did have a huge half inch long hair growing out of her face by her mouth....which she did indeed..... at which point I couldnt be bothered with any more....
I did laugh at you saying you “got a little bit further to 45 min 17 seconds” so you must have watched all of it then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did laugh at you saying you “got a little bit further to 45 min 17 seconds” so you must have watched all of it then 😆
oh bless...no i fast forwarded most of it...when i got to them reading the menu outside i couldnt take any more - even on fast forward lol

Reactions: 6
They’ve definitely been reading here there talking about the backlash they got about going out & how Nitty has changed her tune about coronavirus then the restaurant they chose👋🏻
What a really nasty human being she is. When she was explaining why they went to the restaurant, saying they were following the government‘s instructions, she was laughing literally laughing at those who thought they should have stayed in, those who showed concern for her parents and those who said she had changed from how she felt about the virus at the beginning. And it was a nasty laugh. A few minutes later she was doing her fake tears over a broadway actor who has died aged 41 of Covid-19 and who had no underlying conditions. How can she change like that?

She is just plain nasty. There are people still shielding, myself included and there are people with real anxiety over leaving the house. She has zero compassion or empathy. And this is the woman who wants to be a Samaritan?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well that live was all doom and gloom. We had a death of an actor (R.I.P very sad for all concerned) people possibly being evicted, unis going under which is a worry as one of mine is going into her 2nd yr and even the bubonic plague. But all is ok as they are having friends to stay and we should all rejoice! Cos its going to be vlogged for their "reality show" and did I spy artificial rolls of grass behind N on the floor? Make way for plastic flamingos and plastic grass, I'm so excited, gonna make my day..Not!

Reactions: 8
I skimmed to the end and had to turn off. Why does Nadia do that little toddler girl voice along with the toddler tantrums and the "CAN we do dis Mark, CAN we pees get dis Mark, CAN we buy dis Mark?" "pees pees" . Why is she asking his permission as if he is her daddy. It actually mher silakes me shudder. Does she think this all makes her sound attractive? Does Mark find this attractive? And if he does, that is very worrying. Why would any man find a grown woman approaching 60 putting on a child's voice asking for permission and having tantrums like a toddler attractive ? It's bloody creepy.
i cant believe she is still on LWwhat des she bring to the show?

Reactions: 9
What a really nasty human being she is. When she was explaining why they went to the restaurant, saying they were following the government‘s instructions, she was laughing literally laughing at those who thought they should have stayed in, those who showed concern for her parents and those who said she had changed from how she felt about the virus at the beginning. And it was a nasty laugh. A few minutes later she was doing her fake tears over a broadway actor who has died aged 41 of Covid-19 and who had no underlying conditions. How can she change like that?

She is just plain nasty. There are people still shielding, myself included and there are people with real anxiety over leaving the house. She has zero compassion or empathy. And this is the woman who wants to be a Samaritan?!
Her laughing at the subs was no surprise to me whatsoever. I wish the poor sods who think the sun shines out of her arse could wake up and see her for what she really is..a selfish lying two faced phoney. She is so full of her own importance, everything just goes over her head because she just doesn’t care what people think of her. Happy to show the state of the house is surely enough to see what kind of person she is.
She’s just a horrible horrible annoying individual. One day soon I hope someone famous confronts her about her behaviour and calls her out on all her lies and deceit to the vulnerable subs.

• Heart
What a bore fest. Most of that vid, was Nitty gazing at herself, chatting tit in the car. Manky looked liked he had been at a festival in the mosh pit, and been trampled on. Who goes out to eat, looking and dressing so shabbily. Herself, must have been a bit pissed. Telling us how amazing my director, genius husband is. Yes my hair is gorgeous. I know I look great. They don't have mirrors in that house. Certainly not clean ones. I cannot watch that lying witch eat. What happened to that freaked out germ phobic, agrophobic person. Greedy Sawalha just wants to stuff her fat face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's soon changed her tune. I know corona virus is a divisive subject, however, she's gone from being scared to leave house, disinfecting everything ECT. to going out on the first day the pubss and resttraunts open and planning on having Lisa stay the night and having her mum in her house?! Just because you can, doesn't mean you need to do it straight away. However not judging anyone for that, but she's so petrified one minute and next everything back to normal. Just shows its prob all been bullshit. Kids will have been out with their mates in park drinking cider and they'll have had family round through out lockdown no doubt. 🙄 As a sub I'll admit I'm fed up of em now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The morning after the night out they said that the people on the next table were very strange!!! what? erm nitty and manky you are two very strange individuals don't go knocking other people.

Reactions: 14
She's soon changed her tune. I know corona virus is a divisive subject, however, she's gone from being scared to leave house, disinfecting everything ECT. to going out on the first day the pubss and resttraunts open and planning on having Lisa stay the night and having her mum in her house?! Just because you can, doesn't mean you need to do it straight away. However not judging anyone for that, but she's so petrified one minute and next everything back to normal. Just shows its prob all been bullshit. Kids will have been out with their mates in park drinking cider and they'll have had family round through out lockdown no doubt. 🙄 As a sub I'll admit I'm fed up of em now 😂
I’m always surprised when anyone on here is still a sub on their channel. When most of us have come over because we can’t stand them anymore but we can (if we want to ) still watch without being subscribed.

I think most of their subs can see through them, they get a few licking their arse but what about the many who can see through them who don't comment? As a vlogger that's what I would be worried about because these types of people will be in the majority and their viewing figures prove this. They can leave the 15 comments stroking their egos and delete the many who disagree with them but that isn't going to make them the money they so greedily want. All they are doing is virtue signalling and if they think people can't see that they are delusional. Playing reporter every morning just goes to prove they have too much time on their hands and obviously in desperate need of some actual proper work/employment.

Mark didn't even make an effort for his "romantic" night out. Nadia's jacket was filthy at the cuffs.

And why do they think they have lost so much weight, it is not what the rest of us can see?! Mark looks flabby and bloated.

Well said and well written zebeedee,and I know you didnt write it for sympathy, but big hugs and I cant begin to imagine how your day to day life must be.Totally agree that nadia has to stop all the pretence of the things she has,she should walk in the shoes for a day ,with the likes of someone like yourself,who struggles everyday with your illness,her body dysmorphia claim ,is yet another "condition " she has jumped upon.Again thinking she is reaching out and saying she "knows" how it feels ,she is a loose canon ,and a very dangerous one
My mum would have described Nitty as flimsy, and I agree, in all areas except eating!

Reactions: 7
I think most of their subs can see through them, they get a few licking their arse but what about the many who can see through them who don't comment? As a vlogger that's what I would be worried about because these types of people will be in the majority and their viewing figures prove this. They can leave the 15 comments stroking their egos and delete the many who disagree with them but that isn't going to make them the money they so greedily want. All they are doing is virtue signalling and if they think people can't see that they are delusional. Playing reporter every morning just goes to prove they have too much time on their hands and obviously in desperate need of some actual proper work/employment.

Mark didn't even make an effort for his "romantic" night out. Nadia's jacket was filthy at the cuffs.

And why do they think they have lost so much weight, it is not what the rest of us can see?! Mark looks flabby and bloated.
They really are so narcissistic. Her clever director husband is a pervy slob. He looked a scruff as usual. She absolutely loves herself. I don’t think vodka and tonic agrees with her she seemed manic in the car. And why does she think it’s ok for Lisa to stay the night? More to the point why would Lisa want to stay in their midden.

I can't believe they had a go at the subs who disagreed with them about going out for the night but then sat there with croc tears over the Broadway Star Nick Cordero who has sadly died of Coronavirus. They are one massive walking contradiction.

Why does Nadia keep saying "people don't know what private hell people are going through" she is either virtue signalling again or she is trying to indirectly tell her subs she's in a mentally abusive relationship which most of us on here have already sussed out.

Reactions: 12
I’m always surprised when anyone on here is still a sub on their channel. When most of us have come over because we can’t stand them anymore but we can (if we want to ) still watch without being subscribed.
Yes watch it whilst signed out as well...and bloody unsubscribe......it helps bring down their figures too...(although if they do look at and know about this site they probably are pleased they get extra views from us as subscriber numbers, views and thumbs up is all that matters to them...as i typed this i thought, `how sad` actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.