Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her insta today she has put alongpiece about praising the nhs for all the work they have done .am I going mad but didn't she slate the nhs with her daughter not long ago the woman is crazy does she think we dont remember what she has said omg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's pissed and full of herself on the date night vlog. Obnoxious bint. I lasted 15 minutes.

Reactions: 11
Nadia really has zero idea about Agrophobic people, if she was Agrophobic as she said she was there would be absolutely not a chance she would of gone to the loose women studio when she first mentioned it , There is not a chance she would go to IKEA, there is not a chance she would go to sainbury's. Also she talks about Anxiety she does not suffer from that either! She may get little bits of fear which is very normal in the current situation, but I 100 percent no she has not 1 sign she is even a little bit Agrophobic , I no exactly what being Agrophobic is like and I no exactly what having Anxiety is like , basically they come together, if you suffer from Acrophobia, you will also suffer panics and Anxiety , it is an illness where as your life almost stops,you can not function properly, you are disabled and yes that is the word used for extreme Anxiety and Agrophobic symptoms! Nadia is actually being extremely offensive in saying she is a sufferer, I see no symptoms of any of the above and all she does is talk about it, and all she does is talk about it as if she is a sufferer ! I'm sorry but that is completely Dimorerlising to real sufferers, she has zero write to sit there talking about her condition in away as she understands. Nadia you really do not understand because if you had any of the above like you say you have , you would be sat in a room like a quivering wreck. So please stop all these mental health talks because you do not understand in any way what all of the above actually feels like. You are actually making a mockery of people who really truly suffer every single day and these people don't have a life , they very rarely smile, they very rarely see friends, their days are filled with constant fear and constant panic and sickness and dizziness and stomach pains and brain fogg and dry mouths and horrendous thoughts , and sweating , and tingling in their bodies and crying and and and and yes all them ands ! They only hope to laugh and get in a car and go for a meal and go to the shop and go to the park , you no just them little things we all take for granted, but you get to your door and fear hits you like a brick , so you go back to your room where you feel safe ! If you read this please think about all of the above and say to your self how lucky am I that actually I don't suffer from what I have been babbling on about for weeks ! And yes I am that person who I have just been talking about and that is my life .
I'm with you there. I've been Agoraphobic on and off for 34 years.. And this time around I've not left my house for almost 4 years. I also summer with Anxiety and panic disorder. If only she understood what it was really like there would be no way that she would even suggest she has Agoraphobia. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I imagine it or has it been removed/edited out?
In the coffee moaning- national hangover earlier, M came in with a litter picker type implement and grabbed at Nitty’s breasts shouting ‘show us your tits’ over and over?
I’ve started reporting to YouTube now on anything which I feel inappropriate.
I used to knit but now this is my new my hobby. No woolen presents for my loved ones this Christmas! 🙈😁
It's not there I checked through it .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I imagine it or has it been removed/edited out?
In the coffee moaning- national hangover earlier, M came in with a litter picker type implement and grabbed at Nitty’s breasts shouting ‘show us your tits’ over and over?
I’ve started reporting to YouTube now on anything which I feel inappropriate.
I used to knit but now this is my new my hobby. No woolen presents for my loved ones this Christmas! 🙈😁
So you’ve gone from this knit 🧶 to this nit 🐜 (Nitty)

• Haha
On their date night he looks scruffy shes drunk which is so weird to me hes an alcoholic yet she sits and drinks to the point of getting drunk in front of him .then he asks her to go up an alley for a grope hes obnoxious a drunken woman what would his mum and daughters say .she was made to look a fool as only 3 of her loyal subs went out the rest said they had stayed in it was too risky and these are people with mental health and learning disabilities with more sense .oh well at least they got a good meal out courtesy of their subs. The best bit of all was when she said in the car they have the best u tube channell going then she had to lock the car while he went for snacks because she said we live in south London.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Quote from Nitty “very clever me......I married a director”.......wrong on both counts I’d say.

• Haha

Sorry... I know I post lots but it’s good therapy. 🙈she pulled an old mouldy satsuma out of her bag and thought it was great fun! Did everyone see the state of the back of their car? OMG!
Thought the house was Bad! Look on the floor!😱

Found it. 31:51 31:52

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm with you there. I've been Agoraphobic on and off for 34 years.. And this time around I've not left my house for almost 4 years. I also summer with Anxiety and panic disorder. If only she understood what it was really like there would be no way that she would even suggest she has Agoraphobia. xx
❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry... I know I post lots but it’s good therapy. 🙈she pulled an old mouldy satsuma out of her bag and thought it was great fun! Did everyone see the state of the back of their car? OMG!
Thought the house was Bad! Look on the floor!😱

Found it. 31:51 31:52
My God no wonder they do nothing but scratch.

Reactions: 4
The car is horrific, her behaviour is beyond juvenile but serves him right having to put up with it because she puts up with far worse from him

This vlog is pointless only at 25 minutes and they are still in the car 😴
complete rubbish i agree....i was braver and got a little bit further to 45 minutes and 17 seconds where i paused to see if she really did have a huge half inch long hair growing out of her face by her mouth....which she did indeed..... at which point I couldnt be bothered with any more....

• Sick
Reactions: 3
complete rubbish i agree....i was braver and got a little bit further to 45 minutes and 17 seconds where i paused to see if she really did have a huge half inch long hair growing out of her face by her mouth....which she did indeed..... at which point I couldnt be bothered with any more....
It was embarrassing why would would you get that drunk and film it and even worse when your husband is apparently a “recovering” alcoholic

I haven't watched it I saw the IGTV clip and that was bad enough. I did however read the comments and now most of them have been deleted apart from the ones...you guessed it licking their unwashed backsides. A member said she'd been blocked from their instagram and the comment has now vanished...Nadia has been commenting so she's obviously been busy deleting. I find it odd they don't want ANY comments unless they are ones of praise. I wonder what happens when they block a paying member...Do they continue to take their money? I bet Mark loves it when Nadia has a few alcoholic drinks, it's the only time he has any chance of a bit of action and she probably needs the drink to go anywhere near him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I skimmed to the end and had to turn off. Why does Nadia do that little toddler girl voice along with the toddler tantrums and the "CAN we do dis Mark, CAN we pees get dis Mark, CAN we buy dis Mark?" "pees pees" . Why is she asking his permission as if he is her daddy. It actually makes me shudder. Does she think this all makes her sound attractive? Does Mark find this attractive? And if he does, that is very worrying. Why would any man find a grown woman approaching 60 putting on a child's voice asking for permission and having tantrums like a toddler attractive ? It's bloody creepy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.