Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.she is a true glutton but I think there’s more to it than just greediness. She always grabs a mouthful of what ever is going before anyone else, takes food off other people’s plates and hides, rations and dictates what everyone else can eat. In evolutionary psychology that would be about her controlling the most vital asset (and therefore everyone else being subordinate to her) and taking food first reminds everyone whose in charge....who is high ranking.
The hair pulling was shocking to me, as was the biting in a previous vlog.

If they’ve had years of counselling...they should be asking for a refund!

Reactions: 10
Nadia explaining to those who don't know what a vlog is:rolleyes:well she says, "a vlog is our reality show people
have realised we have been doing a reality show":ROFLMAO:Really Nadia? I think what people have realised is, you
vlog your house in a state, your car in a tit state,your toy room in a tit state,your husband unwashed,
ffilthy floor,clothes with maggots crawling on them, you constantly itching your head due to head lice
I would call that a :poop: show! revealing the reality of your shabby lifestyle that you vlog on YouTube.for content.
A proper reality show lis normally 6-10 episodes per season and a vlog is usually one person recording
editing and posting so stop trying to sell fake formats🤓 Maybe next time marry a REAL producer!:ROFLMAO:Just watched Supers Saturday' vlog and had to do this comment😡

• Haha
  • Heart
.she is a true glutton but I think there’s more to it than just greediness. She always grabs a mouthful of what ever is going before anyone else, takes food off other people’s plates and hides, rations and dictates what everyone else can eat. In evolutionary psychology that would be about her controlling the most vital asset (and therefore everyone else being subordinate to her) and taking food first reminds everyone whose in charge....who is high ranking.

In other words she’s a greedy cow...

I unsubscribed the minute she got on my tit...which was VERY early on...

• Haha

Yes, and have you noticed that he often actually asks her if he can have something to eat...its like she feeds him like he is a child and he also seems incapable of making himself something to eat or get food for others.

if you delete their videos from your watch history then it deletes the view for their channel
oh really. thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, and have you noticed that he often actually asks her if he can have something to eat...its like she feeds him like he is a child and he also seems incapable of making himself something to eat or get food for others.
I was thinking that the other day. Does he ever cook? The only thing he seems capable of doing is ordering a takeaway.

Reactions: 8

I’ve noticed that with the food especially with Mark..a few vlogs ago he was saying about raisins & he was standing next to the pot with them in he was winding her up & if looks could kill he’d be dead in the floor..it always seems to be well u can’t eat this or that..that’s for the girls etc etc but when it suits her she’s shovelling it in his mouth..ffs he’s an adult well sometimes🤣surely he can eat what he wants when he wants

She has got very high & mighty & it isn’t pretty! Some of the things she comes out with he actually looks at her in disbelief

McDonald farmer sub had plenty to say on a comment this morning he gets really crappy with people if he doesn’t like the reply

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its all been about the money for them, they have cashed in as much as poss over the past few months, absolutely shamelessly. Course they were the first out, god forbid they missed an opportunity to vlog/cash in on super saturday. I really cant stand the pair of them now, they are horrible filthy disgusting ppl, they deserve each other.....the hometime vlog of under the sink was vile, her pulling his hair was v abusive, if a man did that to a woman theyd be hell on, how that hasnt been reported/clocked on to LW is beyond me, she should be sacked.

they live in their own world, with no cares or concerns, they are deluded, egotistical and narcissistic pair of em.
It shows they ran out of content for the vlogs months ago,they're really struggling,they have nothing new to offer,cleaning under a bloody cupboard,and folk watch that tit,I fast forwarded to the hair pulling ,and your so right ,if he had done that to her ,it would definitely have been a different story,its a very abusive relationship

Reactions: 8
Mark thinks their kitchen sink vlog will be seen as a classic for years to come. Oh Mark, statements like this is why you are you are an unemployed "director".
So, a qualification-free-child-on-the-verge-of-adulthood is being paid to clean under a kitchen sink in her own home that hasn't been touched in her lifetime? The breadwinner goes out to work (to earn Maddie's pay). The deadbeat layabout husband does the qualification-free-child-on-the-verge-of-adulthood's paid work for her, cos he ain't got nutting else to do, blud.

As if this isn't shameful enough, M then makes the existential leap to the shaky footage being 'seen as a classic for years to come'.
I have no words; he has no work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know where she gets her information from this morning they were talking about the death of Nick Cordero..I have been following his story from end of March..according to her solid info oh he was discharged & then readmitted😖when speaking about something as tragic as that get your facts right it’s a disgrace & u shouldn’t give incorrect information..or any info for that matter..if u had at least read about him u would know he was unconscious when admitted with pneumonia & put on a ventilator straight away in a critical condition..had kidney dialysis & had heart & lung machines doing the work for him..had a leg amputated due to a blood clot & now let this man rest in peace..& STOP MONEY GRABBING WHERE EVER U SEE AN OPPORTUNITY
Go back to being filthy,common,gobby & the sooner your pathetic gullible fawning subs see through u the better..the 2 of ur disgusting go have a bath & wash the lice out your hair as there obviously still there..SCRATCH SCRATCH👋🏻Hi Manky & Nitty
As for the Saturday vlog your like little toddlers going to playgroup..if he was actually a recovering alcoholic which I have my doubts..she wouldn’t drink but she a selfish witch that thinks only of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are just a pair of sleazebags, she's got a mouth like a sewer every other word is f... How unattractive is a 55 year old woman who has to use the f word all the time, nothing very ladylike about nitty, she's as rough as they come. I watched a bit of the walk when they left the restaurant her drunk with the silly baby voice and him with the pervy eyes obviously on a promise but wanted to get her up a side street for a grope. Pair of immature imbeciles with absolutely no class or idea how to behave in a decent manner, another ten years she will be heading into old age, still acting like a spoilt child.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sold there story to hello about defending themselves going out on Saturday night😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see hes put alot of pics on Instagram ,of himself infront of the camera,behind the camera pretending to be a director/ editor chief head ,trying to say he really did have a real job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see hes put alot of pics on Instagram ,of himself infront of the camera,behind the camera pretending to be a director/ editor chief head ,trying to say he really did have a real job 🙄
He is scraping the barrel with those photos, one of them we know was taken in his own kitchen for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a subscriber to there channel but not anymore!... god forbid you disagree with something they say or do, the cult descends on you like a pack of trolls they then accuse you of been....total hypocrites the both of them, lie to the subs, give conflicting advice, swore for weeks they don't trust government advice, wouldn't be going out anytime soon but hey first Saturday pubs are open and her agrophobic and him with his social anxiety are out!.. liars!!..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.