Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I agree, they put so little effort into Di's 70th...I have a feeling though the trip to New York which got rescheduled due to Covid was her "main" present. But a few banners from Amazon Prime next day delivery (and we know how much they love their Amazon deliveries) would have been nice so the excuses about wrapping paper were weak.

For someone who says they are a touchy- feely person Nadia seems very cold towards Di.
I also dislike the way Nadia is so open to discuss Di's life and poor parenting choices but very rarely discusses her own parents, choosing to respect their privacy. They are exploiting Di a little, they've even set up an instagram account for her...she can barely use an iPad so she isn't even aware of the photos being uploaded to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I skimmed to the end and had to turn off. Why does Nadia do that little toddler girl voice along with the toddler tantrums and the "CAN we do dis Mark, CAN we pees get dis Mark, CAN we buy dis Mark?" "pees pees" . Why is she asking his permission as if he is her daddy. It actually makes me shudder. Does she think this all makes her sound attractive? Does Mark find this attractive? And if he does, that is very worrying. Why would any man find a grown woman approaching 60 putting on a child's voice asking for permission and having tantrums like a toddler attractive ? It's bloody creepy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
God i cant bare them 🤦‍♀️ Im slowly catching up on their latest bore fest manky takes over vlogs so slightly behind.
5 mins in the latest cookery one and iv had to turn it off, all that fat and oil isnt for me (im talking about manky n titty as well as the food there 😂). Manky blowing a kiss down the camera and pouting when nitty was going on and on and on about her tiny burn (quite normal when ur constantly cooking surely 🤔) made me feel sick.....in fact im still abit queasy 🤢

its quite clear to me that nitty is a compulsive liar and an egomaniac....she has to be centre of attention, the ‘plant based’ thing is all about ego, a complete lie....like everything else in her life, shes clearly got very deep rooted issues around body image and food....these things usually come from childhood, im guessing betty and teddy wernt the best parents, betty seems rather cold/distant to me and teddy just loves to talk about himself....nitty is desperate to be a daddys girl, im guessing thats julias role tho 😉

manky, well hes still just a full on narc, wont let anyone move on from his past. I really cant stand him, he makes my skin crawl. Hes a shit creepy director, whos not produced anything tv worthy ever and lives in a fantasy land in his toy room, hes a sad lonely pathetic excuse of a man. I hope a rat jumps out from one of his dirty shelves and bites him on his dick when hes knocking one out over his super subs! 🐭🍆😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nadia pretends she has body issues but she hasn't, she LOVES getting her kit off at every opportunity. She looked pathetic, she did this for herself not for other people. She wants some seductive photos before she's 60 that's all. She just reminded me of Ken Dodd even more during those photos.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I have just watched the question and answer part to Nanny Di on the cooking live. A “sub” asked if Mark has any siblings. And we found out about Nanny Di being married at 18 and Mark’s dad now having two more children. I think they certainly do read on here and that was put in there because I had said I found out this info on a well known family history site. The “sub” that asked was one I have never heard of before and was obviously a plant, maybe Maddie.

This also for me proves that everything they do is planned - the extra untidy house, the be kind stuff, the mental health chats after he has messed up etc. It also makes me feel less sorry for Nadia because even though Mark is an abusive narcissist she knows exactly what she is doing to get the attention and adulation she craves and also the money from the vulnerable subs. They have decided who their target audience are and they play for them. The rest of the shit they do is to piss people like us off. So in that respect Nadia is as bad as Mark.

I did feel sorry for her, but she gets what she wants from being with him. She could throw him out if she wanted I’m sure. She bought the house a few years before he came into her life, she is the one who earns the money, she is the one who is a celebrity albeit a z list one. In many ways she is in control. What a totally toxic and sad couple they are.

• Wow
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I'd be pissed off if someone was vlogging near me especially if it was the first time I'd been out to eat in months. Mark shouting about his food looking like penises and Nadia's geezer laugh is enough to annoy anyone. They have no filter and don't consider anyone else around them. But of course they don't consider that they are the annoying ones, to them it's other people in the restaurant who are to blame. Then Nadia sticks her covid finger into the tiramisu. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
The Wagamama's vlog is a complete insult to any normal persons intelligence.
Firstly because it is in no way entertaining.
Secondly because once again it is all based on lies (i.e. plant based but eating chicken- I don’t drink anymore etc.)
Thirdly because If she were a real master-chef and a fteqient cook of real food she would be able to navigate herself round that kitchen with her eyes shut and wouldn’t have burned herself.
She would also have had the flour-egg/breadcrumb sequence down to a fine art and not kept ballsing it up.
The mess she made was a total joke. Better Presentation From my 5 year old granddaughter. Seriously.
The lack of preparation for her cooking is a huge insult.
It’s like she doesn’t give a stuff about getting it right. Take it or leave it.
just get the right ingredients together, the right apparatus and a clean work surface. Jeeeez.
Oh, oh, oh, and if she were as good at homeopathy holistic therapy, she would know exactly what to have at close hand for kitchen burns! Pppfft’😋so Ner!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
Erm. As a 57 year old....why ?!!

Agreed, she does seem pretty schitzo about her body image. One minute crying about it and the next minute putting it all out there, I'll go against the grain here though and say that I think those cellulite pics she's put out are a pretty good eye opening excercise in the power of photoshop and how easy it is for us all to believe what we see on so called perfect models. I found it quite an interesting contrast, and good on her for showing what most of us have in real life. Cue accusations of being " one of them" 🤣
I agree about the photoshop thing,but for me its,one day shes vegan/vegetarian and has to announce it,I have days I dont eat meat ,cheese,eggs etc ,not because I'm vegetarian or anything, I just like a change,somedays I have a glass of wine,somedays I dont,isn't because I'm having an "alcohol free day" I just dont fancy a glass ,why does she have to say I'm vegan today ,no your not ,your just having something different for your tea that day ,why does she have to announce and show everything to the world one day ,then criticise herself the next 🤬

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
I was a subscriber to there channel but not anymore!... god forbid you disagree with something they say or do, the cult descends on you like a pack of trolls they then accuse you of been....total hypocrites the both of them, lie to the subs, give conflicting advice, swore for weeks they don't trust government advice, wouldn't be going out anytime soon but hey first Saturday pubs are open and her agrophobic and him with his social anxiety are out!.. liars!!..
Yes!! Their worry and anxiety over Covid was a load of wank. He was going out every day at the height of the pandemic for 'essentials' (????) when they were the only people under 70 in London that were getting regular Ocado deliveries. I couldn't get one for three weeks! They were travelling to Crystal Palace park most days even though there are parks much closer to them. They were getting takeaways all through the lockdown (despite saying they weren't and how much healthier they are now) and someone even spotted chairs arranged in their kitchen suggesting her parents had been round. Liars and frauds. I actually feel strongly enough about this that I will write in to Loose Women.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Doing the coffee addict, moaning thing, he looks very strange. His neck is swelling and grubby. I've noticed his tits too! He looks pregnant. He must be on something with all the sweating. As for that psychopathic stare. He dresses so badly. Nothing wrong in being casual. But please buy some new t-shirts or crisp clean short sleeved shirts. He looks like he's been sleeping rough. (Sleeping with a bit of rough).
Obvs reads on here, and then start's droning on about when he worked with Nigel Slater. John Hurt told him he was a good director blah blah. If you're such a fecking hot shot then why do you live in a hovel and make YT vids where you beg for fifty a week subs. Get a reality check bro.

• Haha
  • Heart

i`m just saying

Might be a fella?👀🙈😉❤
Thats true!

I think they need to seriously look a where things have gone wrong for them. All of us started out enjoying their vlogs and over time they have faced more and more criticism. I recall one very nice lady on there commenting on one of my negative remarks - it was when the book thing came out...getting subs to pre order and send the book back etc....she said she cannot pinpoint where it all started to go wrong as she used to enjoy the vlogs. she was now sick of the thumbs ups and self promotion. For me..and i truly am an open minded person....it was the boob taping and jumping around in the bathroom with her boobs hanging out...i was just shocked that a grown woman would do this......absolutely disgraceful........even recently, for whatever reason she did those shots of herself letting it all hang out i also found that incredibly distasteful........i actually dont believe any of the other loose women would behave as she does....denise welch maybe - remember big brother...but i honestly cannot imagine any of the others. it was as though N had earned a bit of dosh from that cookery programme that went out and it sent her manic...her behaviour was bonkers.
i think it is all the self promotion, hit the like button, buy the book, vote for us so we can get an award....mark muscling in on the entire thing that started with her and Kaye. promoting anything from crisps to butter given the chance...
their behaviour for grown adults holds no bounds...everyone has a laugh sometimes but its the continual silly faces, shrieking and innuendos from him....I have never had a partner or known anybody whose partner would behave in such a disrespectful way towards their wife....
Does it never cross their mind they have `gone too far`. chavvy loud and disgusting behaviour. You feel that she would sell her soul to be paid for any kind of media coverage. There is no decorum at all. The only reason either of them do this youtube stuff is for money.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
A documentary about dog food? Why has no one ever seen any of these riveting documentaries?
I think these documentaries they talk about are ones he needed to do for his film school course but of course they push that little piece of info to one side.

As this is tattle I will mention this.... I have to say I also think she has ungracious legs, I don't know why she doesn't put some cream on them they always so looks so dry.

• Haha

Cat mon do

I saw on Nadias instergram a picture of them holding their beloved YouTube plaque and she is thanking everyone
she said thank you thank you a YEAR AND A HALF AGO i didn't know what a subscriber was also she
didn't know what YouTube was. Correct me if I wrong but Didnt Nadia and Kaye Use to vlog on YouTube and Kaye would
stay over? I also recall Nadia begging for subs because they wanted to be the next YouTube sensation and
Kaye would get embarrassed with the begging. Oh and Kiki was about nine!! So that not correct is it?? Also
they have had three vlogmas so what's with the lies?:oops:

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
Nitty is possibly the dimmest person I have ever come across. She literally is one step up from an amoeba. Some of her rational and logic makes me despair . What TV channel in good conscience could pay such a simpleton for sharing their views on national TV? She brings nothing.......just regurgitates what she’s read or heard with no application of common sense or censure.

• Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
It is obviously he doesn't shower, when Nadia is vlogging sometimes in the morning, he comes down the stairs looking as if he has just got up and pulled on a pair dirty jeans and a t-shirt, then they used to vlog all day then vlog in the evening still in the same clothes for days on end so it is obvious he isn't showering. Can you imagine what his hair must smell like?

Looked at the vlog, the KFC Chicken thrown in old dirty looking oil, the chicken looks burnt but Nadia thinks it looks amazing. Frozen chips dunked in the same old oil but they are organic chips so that's makes up for it. And Poor Kiki can't eat her dinner until they've all played with it for 10 minutes taking photos for instagram.

Mark constantly calling his mum names, the man is seriously odd. I cringe when he tries to goad people to thumbs up.."thumbs up if you think Nanny Di's hair looks like an ostrich" Oh f**k off are we all 7 years old?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Annother

Chatty Member
She actually reminds me of Katie Price ..anything for attention ..has no shame..will say or do anything for money..they both allow their kids to do whatever the hell they want..and both their homes are complete shit holes.
She always goes on about attracting weirdos, then she flashes herself constantly

Susan.

Watch loose women where she is telling people about Mark's dalliance with a woman and his partner found out was that dalliance nadia I wonder the best bit is as she starts to tell it Jane looks down and sighs and the one in charge looks as enough to say here she goes again why do they put up with all her lies on loose women watch it .

He totally humiliated his mum on the tea time live talking about her drug taking drinking and personal life .apparently his mum let out he has two siblings on his father side .she also said he was very strange when he was a child she married at 18 so she must of had him at 21 she was so young what did he expect from her at that age .she was maddie's age when she married .the poor woman looks so embarressedwhen he brings her down .he loves bringing women down.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Why do they bother with this cooking lives? Mark refused to point the camera at the food - he calls himself a film maker, he can't even do
I dont know who her target audience is and I don't know she does either. If it's people learning to cook they need recipes and she makes it up as she goes along. I think she assumes that everyone is as slapdash as she is. There is no structure to what she does, a learner could not learn her way at all. I appreciate everyone has different learning styles but her method is make it up as she goes along. She doesn't do anything seasonal or innovative... Itchy flaky fingers added as a bonus extra tho 🙃🤢😳
I guess that's how's they've taught their children, what's on TV today? Ah watch this programme, it's historical so we will do history 🤔
I had to have a look - How the hell can Mark call himself a film maker he can't even hold a camera still - swaying all over the place. He also, can't seem to grasp the fact anyone watching a "cookery" live needs to see the food and NOT his face constantly. She is talking about the ingredients and he continuously interrupts her. He seems to get worried if his face is not seen and his voice is not heard. He just needs to shut up. I got to about 5 minutes and with all the swaying of the camera, his bloated sweaty face, glasses hanging off his nose. eyes peering over the glasses, heavy breathing and the ads I just couldn't go on watching. I don't know why Nadia doesn't just get a tripod and film these herself?

• Heart
  • Sick