Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia pretends she has body issues but she hasn't, she LOVES getting her kit off at every opportunity. She looked pathetic, she did this for herself not for other people. She wants some seductive photos before she's 60 that's all. She just reminded me of Ken Dodd even more during those photos.
Yes she really loves herself indeed! Did you see her instagram walking down the corridor at LW this morning? Finds herself gorgeous ... a pity she has such ungracious legs😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A documentary about dog food? Why has no one ever seen any of these riveting documentaries?
I think these documentaries they talk about are ones he needed to do for his film school course but of course they push that little piece of info to one side.

As this is tattle I will mention this.... I have to say I also think she has ungracious legs, I don't know why she doesn't put some cream on them they always so looks so dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she really loves herself indeed! Did you see her instagram walking down the corridor at LW this morning? Finds herself gorgeous ... a pity she has such ungracious legs😉
That dress today on LW really did nothing for her it looked dreadful

Reactions: 1
the book is now 91,049 in the amazon charts - serious fail
Oopsies🙈

A documentary about dog food? Why has no one ever seen any of these riveting documentaries?
I think these documentaries they talk about are ones he needed to do for his film school course but of course they push that little piece of info to one side.

As this is tattle I will mention this.... I have to say I also think she has ungracious legs, I don't know why she doesn't put some cream on them they always so looks so dry.
Ungracious legs❤😊😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen M's dancing instagram ... my god ... no comment ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my days, Mark on his latest Insta post...one sad man, he needs to get a life and get out the house!...he actually thinks he's funny, just looks an idiot to me!..

Reactions: 5
I have just watched the loose women clip again nitty's face is a picture after denise caught her out she's looking daggers at her. Bet they had a few words after the show you could see nitty was fuming. Manks has done a whole documentary on dog food so he has to be an expert on the subject.
Of course, M's an expert. No one else would have watched the documentary; somehow we're getting through the days in our ignorance...

Reactions: 2
So yeah... more lies in her insta post about filters. Never used them, wouldn’t know how etc etc. Then you look back to early day’s vlogs and think.... was there a filter used here?
Is she is thinking that the right hand photo is an improvement.... ?
Actually- maybe it’s lip fillers?🤔

Veru interesr
So yeah... more lies in her insta post about filters. Never used them, wouldn’t know how etc etc. Then you look back to early day’s vlogs and think.... was there a filter used here?
Is she is thinking that the right hand photo is an improvement.... ?
Actually- maybe it’s lip fillers?🤔

Very interesting @Unsubscribed ... do not know when this vlog was "edited" and apart from yet again hearing about all M's academic studies/degrees🙄 we hear that Maddie is preparing 4/5 GSCE's ... so what happened????

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry this is changing the subject but I can’t help but wonder if Mark spends any time with Nanny Di off camera?
It seems like she has to put up with it to see her son and the girls but she must get fed up with being on camera every visit. It’s not exactly quality mother and son time is it.
She owes him, don't you know? 😧

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.