Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on Instagram think I should rename this thread give nitty a comb😆she’s a complete mess

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
:unsure: :rolleyes: Is this a dig at this site?

I think the whole subject was relating to this site etc and i think that N put it forward to be talked about...she had to stifle her geezer laugh when one of the panel said some of them do it as they have nothing else to do and i think N was hoping the panel would give the whole thing a complete slating which they didnt really do. What she has to understand is that she puts all this stuff out there as `entertainment` and she has to expect a backlash to some of the things she does as they are completely unacceptable...whats more, they are charging for some of the content they put out there.......give me my money back!!!! shall we all ask for a refund.

Last edited:
I love this K tracey. Good for her. I have posted nothing on that site for several weeks since i unsubscribed and stopped my subscription payment. I got sick of being slated by their superfans (some of whom, lets be honest, have no intelligence and obviously have issues) if i so much as said anything negative. Is K tracey on here? if not she should be. lol

Reactions: 9
Might be a fella?👀🙈😉❤
Thats true!

I think they need to seriously look a where things have gone wrong for them. All of us started out enjoying their vlogs and over time they have faced more and more criticism. I recall one very nice lady on there commenting on one of my negative remarks - it was when the book thing came out...getting subs to pre order and send the book back etc....she said she cannot pinpoint where it all started to go wrong as she used to enjoy the vlogs. she was now sick of the thumbs ups and self promotion. For me..and i truly am an open minded person....it was the boob taping and jumping around in the bathroom with her boobs hanging out...i was just shocked that a grown woman would do this......absolutely disgraceful........even recently, for whatever reason she did those shots of herself letting it all hang out i also found that incredibly distasteful........i actually dont believe any of the other loose women would behave as she does....denise welch maybe - remember big brother...but i honestly cannot imagine any of the others. it was as though N had earned a bit of dosh from that cookery programme that went out and it sent her manic...her behaviour was bonkers.
i think it is all the self promotion, hit the like button, buy the book, vote for us so we can get an award....mark muscling in on the entire thing that started with her and Kaye. promoting anything from crisps to butter given the chance...
their behaviour for grown adults holds no bounds...everyone has a laugh sometimes but its the continual silly faces, shrieking and innuendos from him....I have never had a partner or known anybody whose partner would behave in such a disrespectful way towards their wife....
Does it never cross their mind they have `gone too far`. chavvy loud and disgusting behaviour. You feel that she would sell her soul to be paid for any kind of media coverage. There is no decorum at all. The only reason either of them do this youtube stuff is for money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love how Mark tells everyone not to go back to work, easy for him to say sat on his backside day in day out...Nadia who is so scared of a second wave, but sat all afternoon in Soho House yesterday with her new BFF Lee....anxiety my a**e....and Mark must be constantly deleting comments, I don't understand why as there usually constructive criticism or just a different opinion to theirs ...trying to create a vanilla account which he has sd countless times that's not what there about....noticed on the recent cooking live someone mentioned the podcast awards tonite, Nadia no it isn't it's ages away....no tonite the sub sd!...aww shame they missed out...😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ha Ha Ha..its ages away...no it is tonight...how bloody thick are they? I always look at N and say you can put lipstick on a pig..but its still a pig...god knows what has happened to Manky, he is filthier than ever and bloated too...did they really say they have been really healthy under lockdown and lost weight? I think they have been gifted a Fairground Mirror...that makes them look thin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find there constant back tracking on stuff they have said so annoying ....went out super Satdy because the government sd it was ok, today there back too, we don't trust Boris and his government...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know how nitty can say she has lost weight, she looks fat and bloated on loose women. Skipped through the father's day vlog and dina had cooked the food, some spicy lamb dish and maddie sat there eating a plate of chips. She only ever eats burgers,chips and the famous spaghetti, junk food all the time no wonder she is so big and her skin is so bad.

Reactions: 9
It just goes to show they hate anyone with an opinion. They don't care how loyal they have been as a sub, how long a viewer, how much money they've taken from them. They are greedy and they want as much as they can get from a sub, thumbs ups, subscribers, book sales, podcast votes/likes, super chat donations the list goes on; all just to get them the exposure and money they so desperately crave. They are all take-take- take for a few crappy repetitive vlogs. I'm glad there are sites like this to expose them. I watch some very good travel vloggers who are miles apart from Nadia and Mark and it is why those vloggers don't have a thread dedicated to them on this site.

Love how Mark tells everyone not to go back to work, easy for him to say sat on his backside day in day out...Nadia who is so scared of a second wave, but sat all afternoon in Soho House yesterday with her new BFF Lee....anxiety my a**e....and Mark must be constantly deleting comments, I don't understand why as there usually constructive criticism or just a different opinion to theirs ...trying to create a vanilla account which he has sd countless times that's not what there about....noticed on the recent cooking live someone mentioned the podcast awards tonite, Nadia no it isn't it's ages away....no tonite the sub sd!...aww shame they missed out...😁
Wow, her anxiety didn't last long. That's probably why Mark was so down because Nadia was at Soho House...he knows she will be going back to her sociable life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are the very ones who call us 'trolls' with nothing better to do all day. I'd say I spend far less time reading on here than Mark does deleting comments. Some of us do actually have a job and a life. The fact that we can watch their vlogs (couldn't pay me to anymore, but I know some still do) and maybe leave a less complimentary comment, is NOT trolling them in any way, but a genuine observation or opinion.
It's simply suits their narrative to label everyone who disagrees or criticises them a troll. That way they don't have to deal with it, and can sweep it all under the carpet (or bridge ;) ) and live in cloud lalaland fooling themselves that everyone loves and agrees with them.
We all know what a troll is...and nobody here is one. As someone else said on here, we all started out liking them and their vlogs. This place was founded from genuine disappointment in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think when they actually twig on that the podcast awards are tonight, and they forgot or are too thick to realise..they will have A ROW..and fall out.. just saying...blaming each other as always..then they will get pissed and high and go live...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find there constant back tracking on stuff they have said so annoying ....went out super Satdy because the government sd it was ok, today there back too, we don't trust Boris and his government...
Wondering is Ooliah actually Julia Sawalha incognito?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The person who wrote that comment isn’t who they want as their audience. They’re far too intelligent, won’t be taken in and like they said not everyone’s a sheep...here here!
A person after my own heart..

It just goes to show they hate anyone with an opinion. They don't care how loyal they have been as a sub, how long a viewer, how much money they've taken from them. They are greedy and they want as much as they can get from a sub, thumbs ups, subscribers, book sales, podcast votes/likes, super chat donations the list goes on; all just to get them the exposure and money they so desperately crave. They are all take-take- take for a few crappy repetitive vlogs. I'm glad there are sites like this to expose them. I watch some very good travel vloggers who are miles apart from Nadia and Mark and it is why those vloggers don't have a thread dedicated to them on this site.

Wow, her anxiety didn't last long. That's probably why Mark was so down because Nadia was at Soho House...he knows she will be going back to her sociable life.
And he pointedly said it was an expensive
club ..

Latest GFH - bloody awful camera work as usual!

I don't know how nitty can say she has lost weight, she looks fat and bloated on loose women. Skipped through the father's day vlog and dina had cooked the food, some spicy lamb dish and maddie sat there eating a plate of chips. She only ever eats burgers,chips and the famous spaghetti, junk food all the time no wonder she is so big and her skin is so bad.
I am plant based.
I don’t feel the need to continuously declare it to all and sundry. (Except for the purpose of this post😉) if she says it often enough she might believe it... she’ll be the only one! Idiot woman. 🤬Someone called her out on it in the ‘Mexican-worm-meat-with-copious-amounts-of-any-old-dried-random-herbs-and-sugar’ dish and she said ‘Im plant based! I don’t mind trying stuff’ As she shovelled in spoonfuls of meat.🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lalalanded really..that is a huge attack on a fellow member. You must be mindful too..and calling people nasty trolls is not what this site is about..you walk yourself back a few paces before you decide to comment.

• Heart
just listening to the podcast awards and they're not even in the top 20 of their category

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.