Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a very abusive man, the abusive will escalate more and more to get the desired effect. Awful example nitty is setting her daughters, theyl think its normal to have to mother a man so will end up with similar men, which is scary.

Reactions: 12
I have just watched the question and answer part to Nanny Di on the cooking live. A “sub” asked if Mark has any siblings. And we found out about Nanny Di being married at 18 and Mark’s dad now having two more children. I think they certainly do read on here and that was put in there because I had said I found out this info on a well known family history site. The “sub” that asked was one I have never heard of before and was obviously a plant, maybe Maddie.

This also for me proves that everything they do is planned - the extra untidy house, the be kind stuff, the mental health chats after he has messed up etc. It also makes me feel less sorry for Nadia because even though Mark is an abusive narcissist she knows exactly what she is doing to get the attention and adulation she craves and also the money from the vulnerable subs. They have decided who their target audience are and they play for them. The rest of the tit they do is to piss people like us off. So in that respect Nadia is as bad as Mark.

I did feel sorry for her, but she gets what she wants from being with him. She could throw him out if she wanted I’m sure. She bought the house a few years before he came into her life, she is the one who earns the money, she is the one who is a celebrity albeit a z list one. In many ways she is in control. What a totally toxic and sad couple they are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just watched the question and answer part to Nanny Di on the cooking live. A “sub” asked if Mark has any siblings. And we found out about Nanny Di being married at 18 and Mark’s dad now having two more children. I think they certainly do read on here and that was put in there because I had said I found out this info on a well known family history site. The “sub” that asked was one I have never heard of before and was obviously a plant, maybe Maddie.

This also for me proves that everything they do is planned - the extra untidy house, the be kind stuff, the mental health chats after he has messed up etc. It also makes me feel less sorry for Nadia because even though Mark is an abusive narcissist she knows exactly what she is doing to get the attention and adulation she craves and also the money from the vulnerable subs. They have decided who their target audience are and they play for them. The rest of the tit they do is to piss people like us off. So in that respect Nadia is as bad as Mark.

I did feel sorry for her, but she gets what she wants from being with him. She could throw him out if she wanted I’m sure. She bought the house a few years before he came into her life, she is the one who earns the money, she is the one who is a celebrity albeit a z list one. In many ways she is in control. What a totally toxic and sad couple they are.
That's a very good point,their subject matter never changes ,that's one of the reasons I stopped watching,same old tosh all day everyday,for some of their subs,that's what they want to hear,doom and gloom,alcoholism, mental health, body image ,woe is I topics,its as depressing as hell

Reactions: 10
I cant believe she is taking the lead on loose women today I cannot watch shes so loud and in charge .I thought they were edging her out from the looks of the others when she speaks plus all the complaints .

• Angry
I cant believe she is taking the lead on loose women today I cannot watch shes so loud and in charge .I thought they were edging her out from the looks of the others when she speaks plus all the complaints .
They've been reading here obviously. It was mentioned on here a few pages back about her not taking the lead etc. She makes it very obvious she's reading the autocue, not a natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there you go you can rob vunerable people and itv will give you a leg up at work leading the show on loose women .

• Angry
They've been reading here obviously. It was mention don here a few pages back about her not taking the lead etc. She makes it very obvious she's reading the autocue, not a natural.
It definitely doesnt come naturally to her,she cant improvise at all ,I watched a few mins and that was it ,LW bores me now

So there you go you can rob vunerable people and itv will give you a leg up at work leading the show on loose women .
they may be short of someone to do it? in the current climate? cos Coleen steps in and so does Kaye but both dont go to the studio at the moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They only use Scratcher when they’re desperate. Judi is new to the show and Jane is the intellect and needed for her opinions.

It definitely doesnt come naturally to her,she cant improvise at all ,I watched a few mins and that was it ,LW bores me now
She’s even more bloody annoying as anchor...I’m sure she said that baby in the pool was 88 months old..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Of the few people I know who have given up alcohol, they say its the best thing they ever did. They arent depressed about it and dont whinge on about not being able to drink as it was their choice to stop and they are dealing withit and feeling loads better and just getting on with their lives
Many celebrities who are now sober celebrate being sober too - Zoe Ball, ALison Moyet plus many more to many to list
Denise Welch hasnt drank for 5 years and rejoices in that -where as Manky man cant get over the fact he cant drink, because he still wants to drink and didnt want to stop - 15 years sober and he still acts like someone who has just stopped
LOads of people dont drink these days, its quite normal - many still go out to bars/pubs and drink soft drinks but he acts as if he is the only one and he cant ever go out again - he is so odd

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He is a very abusive man, the abusive will escalate more and more to get the desired effect. Awful example nitty is setting her daughters, theyl think its normal to have to mother a man so will end up with similar men, which is scary.
I totally agree. I've said it before about him but he shows all the hallmarks of an abuser. It's an awful example for her to be setting for her two daughters. I think she's had her self-esteem annhilated after years of living with him but she probably does not realise it. Or, maybe she does realise it and thinks that if she puts him out he will do something to himself as he will be in dire straits with no money, no house, no job, no friends etc. I think she would be terrified of him doing something silly after what happened with her first husband. Such a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 9
I totally agree. I've said it before about him but he shows all the hallmarks of an abuser. It's an awful example for her to be setting for her two daughters. I think she's had her self-esteem annhilated after years of living with him but she probably does not realise it. Or, maybe she does realise it and thinks that if she puts him out he will do something to himself as he will be in dire straits with no money, no house, no job, no friends etc. I think she would be terrified of him doing something silly after what happened with her first husband. Such a sad state of affairs.
Lets be honest. They deserve one another!

And holly is getting right on my nerves!!!
Holly probably doesnt exist and is not an immunologist but merely one of their more vulnerable subs pretending to be somebody they are not. I cannot believe that anybody with the intelligence to be an immunologist would follow that tit so avidly. Also, some of the questions they asked her when they were both petrified of the virus at the beginning (of which she has done a complete turn around despite the virus still being very much in circulation)....even i could have answered ....she may just be a `super stalker fan` in disguise with delusions of grandeur as big as marks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it was so distasteful of Nadia to speak about Marks exes on Loose Women. The one he cheated on and the he cheated with...both probably the mother's of Izzy and Fleur.

Reactions: 18
Of the few people I know who have given up alcohol, they say its the best thing they ever did. They arent depressed about it and dont whinge on about not being able to drink as it was their choice to stop and they are dealing withit and feeling loads better and just getting on with their lives
Many celebrities who are now sober celebrate being sober too - Zoe Ball, ALison Moyet plus many more to many to list
Denise Welch hasnt drank for 5 years and rejoices in that -where as Manky man cant get over the fact he cant drink, because he still wants to drink and didnt want to stop - 15 years sober and he still acts like someone who has just stopped
LOads of people dont drink these days, its quite normal - many still go out to bars/pubs and drink soft drinks but he acts as if he is the only one and he cant ever go out again - he is so odd
I know...also they assume to be mental health experts but how healthy is this constant talking about the past...get over it...move on. If it was that a painful period in his/their lives they would not want to keep talking about it. Stop `milking it` and move on. Its boring!!...and why are they so proud of it anyway.

I think it was so distasteful of Nadia to speak about Marks exes on Loose Women. The one he cheated on and the he cheated with...both probably the mother's of Izzy and Fleur.
well she has no class and no decorum.

Even If they both know deep down that they shouldn’t be together and they’re both unhappy I don’t believe they’d ever split up. Like someone said, he’d have nothing if he left. And even though she owns the house..has her family next door..has mates..has her TV work ( for now..) she would not be able to cope without him unless she had someone waiting to take his place. As much as he’s a pain in the arse he does a lot of things she doesn’t do. He ferries everyone from a to b..he stays home while she fannies off for lunch, nights out, holidays and weekends away with her work mates. He often does the food shopping some diy some gardening. She doesn’t do any of these things. All she does are the things she enjoys like cooking (sometime) and having a good time. She knows this which is why she won’t leave him or tell him to go ( plus she’s got the worry of what he might do to himself)
What a way to live your life...as much as I can’t stand the woman I pity her situation feeling there’s no way out..

Reactions: 11
Holly probably doesnt exist and is not an immunologist but merely one of their more vulnerable subs pretending to be somebody they are not. I cannot believe that anybody with the intelligence to be an immunologist would follow that tit so avidly. Also, some of the questions they asked her when they were both petrified of the virus at the beginning (of which she has done a complete turn around despite the virus still being very much in circulation)....even i could have answered ....she may just be a `super stalker fan` in disguise with delusions of grandeur as big as marks.
I knew Holly wasn’t who she said she was at the beginning when she said a load of Covid-19 tests had been destroyed because they were infected with Covid-19! I also signed up for her emails and she only ever sent one and it was so basic there is no way she is an immunologist.

• Wow
The saddo subs have got a whatsapp group now, new best friends! Holly definitely isn't who she says she is she's as thick as the rest of them. Talking of new best friends judy seems to be the big friend at the moment what happened to stacey nitty never mentions her now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

abso frigging lutley. well put..they are in it together and they so deserve one another

maybe when that lovely stand in took over a few weeks back (she was good, they should have kept her...i cannot recall her name but i think she has read the news) nadia made a song and dance and said why dont you use the regular loose women......jane probably doesnt `want` to do it......they so need to get rid of her and get some new blood in. I think people like JSP, Jane (and coleen...i like coleen) and even her friend Kaye should stay as they are intelligent, been reporters etc....definitely her and Stacy should go.....forgive me but linda doesnt bring much to the panel but i would not want to see her lose her job there and its income. Kelley, christine lampard and andrea are at least classy with discretion and scruples.....glo should stay also especially for the older viewers......they need something fresh, more intelligent, more classy......They showed why she apparently had those pictures done...she had those pictures done for `herself` because she has issues which is why she bangs on about it with such passion...she has not `accepted` anything regarding her image of herself or she would `let it go`....the other panelist today (i dont know her name...on masterchef) is, lets be honest, a big girl...but did she go off on one about the subject....no, because she is happy with who she is....nadia has issues which is why she keeps putting this stuff out and then wants people to think she is some kind of hero for women and should be praised as such...........its the same old rubbish.....home schooling, alcoholism, depression and body image...being regurgitated, recycled, continually churned out - who is to say they have not failed by not sorting out `why` kiki couldnt do mainstream so that she could...their way is always the right way it seems. ...... wrong!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The comment above is a spot on example of marks narcissistic personality he only ever gets jobs where he is in charge
and he can't cope with people telling him what to do so true. I suppose the two jobs he did for the BBC he was not
recommiissioned due to his know it all attitude and thinking he was the chairman of the BBC and screwed up big time!!
I am guessing he hasn't worked since!! all he has to show for it is Nigel Slater books in his toy room
"I remember when"comes out of his mouth a lot! It's all about his yesterday's He is preoccupied with fantasies about
success,power, brilliance and fame he needs constant praise and admiration. I think they both lack humility the
constant self praise is not a good look!! Nadia today at the end of Loose Women instead how did I do girls she
comes out with "we did alright didn't we" like she is the producer. Will they ever learn SELF PRAiSE IS NO RECOMMENDATION? I guess not because you can't tell them anything they know it all!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.