Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are lapping up the walkers tonight....... so into healthy eating isnt she but will eat anything if she is paid.....would you eat a packet of walkers knowing the factory had been struck down with coronavirus!! Also how blinkered can these companies be to assume that anybody would want to consume or use what they do??? she has just shown those pictures of herself half naked and then is eating a packet of crisps to promote them ???? really??? (hopefully she does not eat too many or she will end up subjecting strangers to tears in the cupboard again)
why doesnt somebody contact piers and say he is desperate to be interviewed by him.
tit, they are SO advertising walkers: they are prominent in all their videos now.

manky asks nanny di a question, Who tries to answer but nitty speaks over her. So bloody rude and self obsessed

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Piers Morgan would make mince meat out of him in any interview..
Oh I would love to see Piers annihilate Manky. He would be a quivering wreck in about 20 seconds. He has some opinion of himself considering he’s supposed to be so socially anxious. And as for Nitty Nora telling him how brilliantly clever he is. 🙄. He knows everything there is to know you know! They are as deluded as each other.

Hands up ......whose buying one of the witchy bitchy sister’s art boxes then? Toilet roll plant holder kit anyone? 👩‍🎨
Must place my order......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit, they are SO advertising walkers: they are prominent in all their videos now.

manky asks nanny di a question, Who tries to answer but nitty speaks over her. So bloody rude and self obsessed
She obviously doesn’t care that the factory where there produced has coronavirus😆

She’s giving a running commentary on master chef on insta stories with judi love oh that looks professional yeah better than the tit she cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the ‘master chef’ is making KFC and she’s researched it but this is her own take on it.🙄
She’s going on about a ‘teaspoon’ this and a ‘teaspoon’ that- when it’s clearly NOT a teaspoon!
How does she get away with being so slapdash?
Nobody else would get away with it.🤬

Reactions: 7
Watch loose women where she is telling people about Mark's dalliance with a woman and his partner found out was that dalliance nadia I wonder the best bit is as she starts to tell it Jane looks down and sighs and the one in charge looks as enough to say here she goes again why do they put up with all her lies on loose women watch it .

He totally humiliated his mum on the tea time live talking about her drug taking drinking and personal life .apparently his mum let out he has two siblings on his father side .she also said he was very strange when he was a child she married at 18 so she must of had him at 21 she was so young what did he expect from her at that age .she was maddie's age when she married .the poor woman looks so embarressedwhen he brings her down .he loves bringing women down.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Watch loose women where she is telling people about Mark's dalliance with a woman and his partner found out was that dalliance nadia I wonder the best bit is as she starts to tell it Jane looks down and sighs and the one in charge looks as enough to say here she goes again why do they put up with all her lies on loose women watch it .

He totally humiliated his mum on the tea time live talking about her drug taking drinking and personal life .apparently his mum let out he has two siblings on his father side .she also said he was very strange when he was a child she married at 18 so she must of had him at 21 she was so young what did he expect from her at that age .she was maddie's age when she married .the poor woman looks so embarressedwhen he brings her down .he loves bringing women down.
i think Jane was also thinking, 'Nadia your own daughter is only 12 and you let her use all social media apps'

he seems really angry and nasty on that KFC shite thing - he is almost hper venitlating - he hates women - there is real tension there -

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed nadia always has a filter on the camera when shes filming to make her look fresher younger slimmer tanned attractive all the things shes not .

i think Jane was also thinking, 'Nadia your own daughter is only 12 and you let her use all social media apps'

he seems really angry and nasty on that KFC shite thing - he is almost hper venitlating - he hates women - there is real tension there -
Plus hes not centre of attention and in control his mum pulls him up several times on his behaviour loveeee it .on KFC vlog

Reactions: 12

hes actually quite scary how nasty he is - he is vile

Reactions: 10
She obviously doesn’t care that the factory where there produced has coronavirus😆

She’s giving a running commentary on master chef on insta stories with judi love oh that looks professional yeah better than the tit she cooks
And even then, she had to bring it back to herself: when judI was getting praised nitty was like: ‘I could tell! I could tell when it was in the pan!’ and ‘knew it, knew it’!

Reactions: 5
Let’s all tweet piers Morgan and tell him mark isn’t frightened of speaking to him about home schooox

Reactions: 5
When martin kemp was on loose women today the camera flashed on nitty and there she was having a good old scratch. She has the itchiest head on the planet, she's been scratching for months, she needs to shave her head as the nits are thriving in that mop of hair, it's a health hazard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Piers Morgan would make mince meat out of him in any interview..

Piers Morgan would ask M why he didn't get his coffee order right.

On the GMB set, unprecedentedly slow news day:
P: I don't drink espresso!
M: But I know a great place in Soho that would change your mind. Actually, I'm here to ...
P: It’s not about you. Who are … oh never mind, f*ck off!

• Haha
When martin kemp was on loose women today the camera flashed on nitty and there she was having a good old scratch. She has the itchiest head on the planet, she's been scratching for months, she needs to shave her head as the nits are thriving in that mop of hair, it's a health hazard.
i bothered to watch a little bit more of the cooking vlog tonight...i tend to just look, fast forward through, etc....and marks hair is disgusting!! its almost as though he has dunked it in the oil she is cooking the chicken in. At first i thought maybe he has just had a shower...but then he showed his finger nails dirty saying he had done the garden so i thought maybe its sweat...but that would have dried out by now..his hair is absolutely rank filthy!!!! as much as i dislike nadia, can you imagine having the man in your life around you 24/7...like a little kid around their mother cooking...why doesnt he get out in the real world and get a proper job instead of talking to a load of female strangers saying he wants to be this and that...he wants to be on goggle box now....he actually does feed off her .....needs to get a life of his own off his own back....and when he is around either his mum or his wife he behaves like a 5 year old.......what did he do all day before deciding he would try to find fame and fortune on youtube.....i would like to know how he would behave in a room of men in the real world actually...he is all mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i bothered to watch a little bit more of the cooking vlog tonight...i tend to just look, fast forward through, etc....and marks hair is disgusting!! its almost as though he has dunked it in the oil she is cooking the chicken in. At first i thought maybe he has just had a shower...but then he showed his finger nails dirty saying he had done the garden so i thought maybe its sweat...but that would have dried out by now..his hair is absolutely rank filthy!!!! as much as i dislike nadia, can you imagine having the man in your life around you 24/7...like a little kid around their mother cooking...why doesnt he get out in the real world and get a proper job instead of talking to a load of female strangers saying he wants to be this and that...he wants to be on goggle box now....he actually does feed off her .....needs to get a life of his own off his own back....and when he is around either his mum or his wife he behaves like a 5 year old.......what did he do all day before deciding he would try to find fame and fortune on youtube.....i would like to know how he would behave in a room of men in the real world actually...he is all mouth.
I'd guess before youtube he was a gamer and a gambler. He wasn't a gardener as it hadn't been touched for 17yrs. I imagine he locked himself in his play room and played computer games day and night. He did a bit of homeschooling and was a taxi driver for the family. His room with the TV where it is looks like it was set up for gaming (when your a teenager not a grown up)
I think he's indulged himself in his own woes for decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is obviously he doesn't shower, when Nadia is vlogging sometimes in the morning, he comes down the stairs looking as if he has just got up and pulled on a pair dirty jeans and a t-shirt, then they used to vlog all day then vlog in the evening still in the same clothes for days on end so it is obvious he isn't showering. Can you imagine what his hair must smell like?

Looked at the vlog, the KFC Chicken thrown in old dirty looking oil, the chicken looks burnt but Nadia thinks it looks amazing. Frozen chips dunked in the same old oil but they are organic chips so that's makes up for it. And Poor Kiki can't eat her dinner until they've all played with it for 10 minutes taking photos for instagram.

Mark constantly calling his mum names, the man is seriously odd. I cringe when he tries to goad people to thumbs up.."thumbs up if you think Nanny Di's hair looks like an ostrich" Oh f**k off are we all 7 years old?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A really big cut and laying off the hair dye would prob make a world of difference. Eczema sucks, I know!

Reactions: 4
He is SO disrespectful to nanny di. Is he an only child? I wish nanny di had another son who would come round and punch him in the face for belittling her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is SO disrespectful to nanny di. Is he an only child? I wish nanny di had another son who would come round and punch him in the face for belittling her.
a
also, when he is belittling her, his mood seems to change and he visibly becomes aggressive, and nasty, and he goes over the same ground all the time, drugs, drink -trying to embarrass her - he is horrible and seems to forget his own past when he was a drunk himself and was jumping from one relationship to another, leaving other girlfriends left holding his babies! Even N discussed his infidelities on LW yesterday -

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.