Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's mentioned the filming of it. She's been heavily criticised for it with many on youtube saying why doesn't she put her money in her pocket. They're too greedy to do that 🙄
I thought that would be the case. How on Earth she can be imploring people to support the charity but be begging for people to spend £10 / £20 on stickers? Jeez.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
an adult
Can you imagine how un-carefree their kids lives have been? Most likely all they've heard about for most of their lives is about Mark's issues, added to that Nadia's dramatics and inconsistency. Both of them dump so much tit on their kids. If you're lucky, your parents are not a worry (when you're young at least!) all those kids seem to have grown up with is worry about their parents. Sad really.
he'd do more good if he could demonstrate to his children that he can act like an adult and not a self obsessed idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen N on a Water Aid advert..Do celebs get paid for those or do they do out of the goodness of their hearts??

Reactions: 2
Just seen N on a Water Aid advert..Do celebs get paid for those or do they do out of the goodness of their hearts??
They get paid for sure. I would never give a penny to Water Aid - they are heavily working with influencers. They sent MOD and FOD to Madagascar!! What a waste of bloody money. People donate out of the goodness of their hearts, not to pay these parasites.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why won't she go see a dermatologist re her excema??? Whatever cream she uses from the chemist doesn't work. A cook with skin conditions is not good. Surely she'd rather have it under control 🤔

Reactions: 5
Another Masterchef worthy recipe... Creamy garlic mushrooms and pasta... ffs... a 4 year old could cook it. It's always bloody pasta. I think that's the only thing she can cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another Masterchef worthy recipe... Creamy garlic mushrooms and pasta... ffs... a 4 year old could cook it. It's always bloody pasta. I think that's the only thing she can cook.
I dont know who her target audience is and I don't know she does either. If it's people learning to cook they need recipes and she makes it up as she goes along. I think she assumes that everyone is as slapdash as she is. There is no structure to what she does, a learner could not learn her way at all. I appreciate everyone has different learning styles but her method is make it up as she goes along. She doesn't do anything seasonal or innovative... Itchy flaky fingers added as a bonus extra tho 🙃🤢😳
I guess that's how's they've taught their children, what's on TV today? Ah watch this programme, it's historical so we will do history 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why do they bother with this cooking lives? Mark refused to point the camera at the food - he calls himself a film maker, he can't even do
I dont know who her target audience is and I don't know she does either. If it's people learning to cook they need recipes and she makes it up as she goes along. I think she assumes that everyone is as slapdash as she is. There is no structure to what she does, a learner could not learn her way at all. I appreciate everyone has different learning styles but her method is make it up as she goes along. She doesn't do anything seasonal or innovative... Itchy flaky fingers added as a bonus extra tho 🙃🤢😳
I guess that's how's they've taught their children, what's on TV today? Ah watch this programme, it's historical so we will do history 🤔
I had to have a look - How the hell can Mark call himself a film maker he can't even hold a camera still - swaying all over the place. He also, can't seem to grasp the fact anyone watching a "cookery" live needs to see the food and NOT his face constantly. She is talking about the ingredients and he continuously interrupts her. He seems to get worried if his face is not seen and his voice is not heard. He just needs to shut up. I got to about 5 minutes and with all the swaying of the camera, his bloated sweaty face, glasses hanging off his nose. eyes peering over the glasses, heavy breathing and the ads I just couldn't go on watching. I don't know why Nadia doesn't just get a tripod and film these herself?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So no more lives at night at least the devoted subs won't have to watch them stoned out of their heads acting like imbeciles, just in the mornings now when the gruesome twosome are dealing with their hangovers and not quite so manic.

• Haha
Why won't she go see a dermatologist re her excema??? Whatever cream she uses from the chemist doesn't work. A cook with skin conditions is not good. Surely she'd rather have it under control 🤔
She doesn’t believe in conventional medicine and only uses homeopathy. It isn’t working though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t believe in conventional medicine and only uses homeopathy. It isn’t working though!
It's definitely not working for her skin! Itching, scratching and flaking within an inch of her life everyday... Crazy to not seek medical advice when it's so bad, what's she scared of at the Drs I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 5
It's definitely not working for her skin! Itching, scratching and flaking within an inch of her life everyday... Crazy to not seek medical advice when it's so bad, what's she scared of at the Drs I wonder? 🤔
She said one of the reasons she chose to home birth was because hospitals aren’t clean places so maybe she feels the same about the Drs surgery ......NOW STOP LAUGHING YOU LOT!! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why do they bother with this cooking lives? Mark refused to point the camera at the food - he calls himself a film maker, he can't even do

I had to have a look - How the hell can Mark call himself a film maker he can't even hold a camera still - swaying all over the place. He also, can't seem to grasp the fact anyone watching a "cookery" live needs to see the food and NOT his face constantly. She is talking about the ingredients and he continuously interrupts her. He seems to get worried if his face is not seen and his voice is not heard. He just needs to shut up. I got to about 5 minutes and with all the swaying of the camera, his bloated sweaty face, glasses hanging off his nose. eyes peering over the glasses, heavy breathing and the ads I just couldn't go on watching. I don't know why Nadia doesn't just get a tripod and film these herself?

I actually started watching them because I was interested in the cooking and gardening, but his 'Green Fingered Hell' is not easy to watch due to his terrible camera work; where I would like to see what he's achieved in the garden , it's impossible to focus on it as he's forever swinging the camera around. Or focusing on himself, or both!

Reactions: 14
Just seen MacD Farmer’s comments on the live and it’s weird (unless I’m missing something )🤷🏻‍♀️..Some sub put that their neck hurts and they feel sick if eats (Think ppl were on about migraines ), so MacD reckons she’s being bullied by her partner and asked If she needed help. The sub replied no partner then MacD has just continued to give advice...strange

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I actually started watching them because I was interested in the cooking and gardening, but his 'Green Fingered Hell' is not easy to watch due to his terrible camera work; where I would like to see what he's achieved in the garden , it's impossible to focus on it as he's forever swinging the camera around. Or focusing on himself, or both!
It used to drive me mad when I used to watch them, in gfh he'd be talking about a particular plant and I really wanted to see what it was, but the camera was stuck on his face almost the whole time. That could have been a good segment for them if he hadn't blown it.

Reactions: 8
Well she couldn't be bothered on the live today just manky he waffles on about nothing totally nothing boring live worth a thumbs down .he seems very quiet at moment like hes had a telling off let's hope so from utube .

Reactions: 6
Well she couldn't be bothered on the live today just manky he waffles on about nothing totally nothing boring live worth a thumbs down .he seems very quiet at moment like hes had a telling off let's hope so from utube .
He is very quiet. Yesterday in the cookery tit show he said he wasn't great. He looks totally detached today. Sounds like he's got a cold, or been up all night doing something! Maybe Gleam or YT have had a word. He won't be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It used to drive me mad when I used to watch them, in gfh he'd be talking about a particular plant and I really wanted to see what it was, but the camera was stuck on his face almost the whole time. That could have been a good segment for them if he hadn't blown it.
he doesnt have a clue about gardening at all - it was all guess work lol

yes I think something has been said, as her eczema has flared up which she says she gets when she is stressed, hes gone into little boy mode - even younger than he normally acts - now in toddler stage, usually a sign he has been bollocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.