Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

Chatty Member
Tell the truth if your daughter was uploading provocative photos like that, you’d be having a serious word with them
When all other avenues have failed some young girls feel this is their only form of attention and self worth. Incredibly sad, especially when your greasy dad likes your exhibitionist online photos. Beggars belief 😩

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They actually appear proud of the dogs having mange! 😱 The vet not having seen it before. Wtf!
The Sawalha-Adderleys dogs deserve so much better!

The stress of living with the Sawalha-Adderleys is bad enough but then having several months of undiagnosed mange! Cruel 😡

The whole house will need thoroughly cleaning but we know that won't happen as the dogs owners are too busy living their fake insta life 😡

Both Mark and Nadia have serious skin conditions also...

I wonder when they are going to wake up and realise how their utter filth needs addressing!

I wonder when either the dogs beds or the owners bedding was last washed! 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning on Sunday. Did you watch the Afternoon Tea yesterday? I didn't. Did I miss anything other than the usual nonsense? Didn't think so. 🤭 Title is "Do We All DUMB Ourselves Down for Others, Quick FIXES for a HEALTHIER LIFE." I don't know about you, but I feel like my brain cells shrink watching these lives. Will Nads show up today? 🤔

Oh look! Nadia is with us with, as my Nana would say, her hair sticking out like sore fingers. The doofus is dressed like, a muppet with the faux fur hat and a Cookie Monster fleecy thing. How apropos! Apparently Mark has not slept all night. "We are fucked" says Nads. Nadia tells us they have both been sick for a while now. Nadia says she feels with people with long term illnesses. I'm sorry, but poor sleep hygiene, boozing, binging isn't in the realm of a long term illness. "Your health is your wealth." Says so many people are feeling ill and feeling low. Trina says she is feeling great. Roll call. Daylene says she and her 6yo have tested positive for COVID and she feeling a little scared. Mark is trying to put the hoody up over his hat. Dipstick. Nadia tells her not to feel scared. She isn't over 60 so she will be fine. How the fuck does she know? Nadia says Jeremy Clarkson is close to 60 has had pneumonia, heart condition, maybe diabetes, got COVID and kicked it in 4 days. That's debatable. 😒Mark says Clarkson's farm programme is effin hilarious. Mark has his theory on why everyone is down is because the mood music is softening us up for a miserable time at Christmas. What mood music? Abbey asks if they think the PCR tests aren't picking up new variants. Mark says he has been saying that for a while now. Well la dee dah. 😒

Nadia tells Mark to show off is onesie to cheer us all up. Yes, really. By the way, the NNSS will be a live on Monday. So, Cookie Monster eyes on top of the hood, on the back it says HUNGRY. That's my mum's nickname for me, Cookie Monster. It's true though. 🤭 Talk about Boris mentioning vaccines for all questions. Our resident Mother Shipton, Faith, says she feels they will say something on December 12th. Nadia says not to be so specific. Mark asks if Faith is reading the runes or tea leaves. Andrea is having a lazy Sunday pub lunch. Nadia says she is going make them a pub lunch. What do you think? A Scotch egg, potted shrimp and pork scratchings wrap? Mark fiddles with the tag still on his hat. Nadia tells Mark he will have to go to the supermarket. "You're joking me!" "I'll cook the lunch, I'll cook the lunch." Mark is complaining of sore muscles, that's why no Sunday show and Nadia tells him that after this, he is to have a sleep. He basically feels he won't be able to. Nadia tells us about Mark lying about something, doesn't mention what and he confessed and she asked why did he lie in the first place. Hello, that is all that goes on this channel. Remember the cushions? Mark asks if anyone looks at their phone when they are supposed to be sleeping and when someone comes by, you just put it down and pretend you have been sleeping. No, neither have I.

Nadia says yesterday was their snogaversary. "The girls went 'Oh don't celebrate with a snog.'" "They didn't like me doing the post. They don't like me doing anything." Mark can't remember when they snogged. Eww, Mark is hacking away and he is definitely NOT covering his mouth. 🤮 Nadia says Maddie has the same thing going on. What? There isn't any thing in your magic box to cure it? 😏 Cesar thinks Mark has walking pneumonia and Nadia says thanks, because that is what she thinks he has. Is he checking his phlegm colour? You will know if it changes colour. Do these people ever seen a physician? Mark asks what walking pneumonia is. Nadia says "It's when you're not half dead, but you've got it. It's what Elton John had." :ROFLMAO: Nadia has put her foot down and said he is going to doctor tomorrow. Someone in chat says they slipped 3 discs coughing like that. 😦 I have had bronchitis and pneumonia and I am sure that is what caused my hiatal hernia, all that hacking. Nadia says he is coughing around the clock, she even filmed him. Idiot. 😒

Deborah had the non-COVID lurgy and she had hubs are going to Hastings to blow the cobwebs off. Nadia starts whinging about wanting to go away AGAIN! "Can't we go a day by the sea?" Mark suggests sitting in the garden. She says she will see Caz in Brighton, he mentions he hates Brighton. She suggests she goes to Brighton and he can spend the day writing. Mark mentions having double pneumonia as a boy and thinks you can only get it once. God, he thinks it's chicken pox for crissakes. 😫 Nadia says they are boring people with their illnes chat. Mark blames her and says they should be talking about snogging. So this Afternoon Tea thing is their NEW Saturday show. Cesar says he has asthma and with a cough it can go into walking pneumonia. "THANK YOU CESAR!" says Nadia. Nadia says he only listens to the chatters never her. He now demonstrates his wheeze. For someone almost a Phd. he is really dumb. See kids, just because you're educated, doesn't mean you're smart. Nadia asks where his asthma puffer is. He is worried about the antibiotics interacting with is bipolar meds and quite frankly MARK, that is the least of your worries, unless you want to end up in hospital DIPSHIT! 😩 Other chatters say it is a chest infection and on and on and on it goes. Nadia "And do you know what he did? Listen to this right, he was dying with his cough and he did a Joe Wicks, he was pouring with sweat, then he went outside. I said you could have a heart infection." MORON. Nadia says to Mark if he does a workout today, she is leaving him. "I'm not watching that self-murder." That is Nadia speak for suicide. 😏

Mark is singing Doctor, Doctor. When he was a kid he saw them on the bus at Notting Gate, got on the bus to go up to them and say "You're the Thompson Twins" and promptly left. Nadia says one of his inhalers in the car. Mark said he found one in the dog bed. I feel like just quitting this recap, because the stupidity is hurting my head. 🤯Mark's imaginary friend Kate Beckinsale made a post about dumbing oneself down for others. Some journalist got snide with her IQ claiming she was showing off. "It made me so cross that." Nads says Mark has fallen in love with her intelligence. Mark claims his is 150 and that puts one in the very superior range, I Googled it. Liar, liar, pants on fire. Kate's is apparently 152. After liking her post, Nadia realized that she has never had to dumb herself down. 😂 Mark says she may be of average academic intelligence, but she is whipsmart intelligent in other areas of life. Nadia says her emotional intelligence would beat Mark. Nadia says men never have to dumb themselves down on a date. (I remember someone talking about me when I was younger, saying I would never get a date if I didn't dumb myself down. Like I gave 2 fucks. 😉) Zoe says she wishes she had the option for fuck's sake. 🤣 Mark said his nan hid her intelligence under a bushel. Nads says her mum is quiet but then all of a sudden she fires one of her darts and makes everyone take notice. Their Michelle says she overheard a teacher say that she wasn't as dumb as she looked and she wanted to know how dumb she did look. 😲

The more Nadia thinks about she does recall dumbing herself down with boys. Talk about their girls and specifically one of them and Mark says none of them, look at Izzy and Fleur. Gloria says she would never dumb down, what you see is what you get. Nadia says she remembers everything about other people's lives, because that interests her. Get this, Mark says that so many people in his life have bludgeoned him with their intelligence and how smart they are. Umm, Mr. Kettle is on line 1 for Mark. ☎ 🤣 Nads says Mark shouldn't be embarassed about his intelligence. Blah, blah, blah. Mark leaves to let Toffee out. Nicola feels dumber after her mini strokes. "How do you know when you have had mini strokes? I've sometimes wondered if I have had mini strokes." These lives are stroke inducing. Soph says she was bullied for being clever. Talk about some teachers who are threatened by bright children Toffee fell off a chair. Lucy pumps Mark's tires by saying his dumbing down shows emotional intelligence. 🤮 Mark says he has never talked about the things he wants to talk about in an extensive manner that he wishes to. So the company he keeps ain't up to the challenge then? Nadia asks if that is why people go into an academic life and would he had been more suited to it? He lost interest with academia after 1 year. Nads says well maybe that is why he is going for his masters in psychology. More blah, blah. Funny note, Nadia used to talk to people are refer to her self as a self-defecating person. :ROFLMAO:

The resident BLM dude Reece says it is important to find an assertive inner voice. Has been talked down to when people have remarked that he is very articulate. Yeah that old chestnut, you can choose to be offended. Are we taking on everything thing that goes on in the States? Black ally Mark says he can well-imagine that. Sophie broke-up with a bf because he was too smart. Nads says they compliment each other, but if they had met earlier she would have been intimidated. I was bothered by a bf who came from a wealthy family, a red Tory. Cuz the sex was that good, I didn't stay bothered. :p Mark posted something from Izzy that says the gov't is going to stop financing student loans for degrees they deem "soft and creative." Bloody STEM!!! :mad: Mark says we might as well be enslaved by the system. They only what us to do things that are productive. "This is industrial Victorian Britain." Ah yes, "Hard Times" by Dickens. 🧐Look out, cuz Mark is on a tear now. Did you know that Mark was one of two kids in his class that went to uni? Now you know. Melanie is doing a useful science degree and hates the degradation of the arts. Yeah, my guidance counsellor told me, it's nice to do an arts degree at university. You get a nice appreciation of life, BUT YOU WON'T MAKE A LOT OF MONEY. This dude was a priest as well. Still worn plaid bellbottoms, it was 1988! 🤬The both look down under the table, it's Toffs Mark thinks they may need the loo. "Oh yeah, open the door" says Nads. :rolleyes: A chatter says their old college doesn't offer languages, focuses on science because of the grants. "Fuckin hell, what are we becoming? We are going backwards."

Quick fixes for a healthier life. Go for a 10 mins stroll after a meal. I can't walk on a full stomach myself. Nads would love to go for a walk after dinner, but she can't because she is a WOMYN. Eat an orange a day for eyesight. Screw that, irritates my stomach. Mark hates oranges. If Nadia was in Morocco she would. Cut salt intake by half a teaspoon. No more than 1 tsp a day. Change the order in which you eat your food. Leave carbs until last during your meal. Diabetics who did that, it was more beneficial. Mug of warm milk to help you sleep. Duh. Nadia wonders if that is why she is sleepy after a milky coffee. Eat nuts and Nadia says Brits are scared of nuts. Eating 25 grams of nuts a day created a 15% cut heart disease risk. Nadia warns us to keep the nuts in the freezer. Almonds, Mark hates them confirming there is something wrong with him. Walnuts he likes and well those can give you canker sores, but he is probably into that. Nadia emphasizes they have to be RAW. She is really scratching her head hard at the moment. Eww. "Brazil nuts are good." You can poison yourself if you eat more than 3 in a day. Mark tells us his film reviews coming up, Venom, Dune, French Dispatch, Last Duel. Back to food, eat Greek yoghurt for bones and blood sugar spikes. Nadia loves her yoghurt in the morning. Eat an avocado for belly fat for women, gut microbes. Two apples a day to reduce cholesterol. Five prunes a day for you heart. Nads suggests almond butter and apples. Unless you are allergic, just use peanut butter. It had loads more protein than almond butter. Somone asks if Nadia is on statins. She is not...YET. Yeah, I'm going to hell. I have been working on my handbasket this weekend. :p Nads is losing weight, show us her abs.

They are exhausted so they have to go. NN Monday Show at noon. It's half term. Nadia has whatever she wants in 8 hours Natasha. She had McDonald's 2 days in a row for her dinner. As someone who does partake in the fast food, I would never eat that 2 days in a row. McDick's is not that good, even by take-out burger standards. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. 770 WATCHING, 160 LIKES. COME ON WE HAVE COME FROM OUT SICK BEDS TO TALK TO YOU. LATER TODAY IS A FILM THEY DID WITH A BRAND WITH MADDIE AND NANNY DI. TOMORROW A CHICKEN AND PASTA DINNER AND MINI BANANA PANCAKE THINGS WITH CHOCOLATE. NORMAL VLOG TOMORROW AND VENOM REVIEW TOMORROW. BROWN BANANAS AND CHOCOLATE BUTTONS. Zoe is having a roast and Nadia has wanted one all week. Wah, wah. END OF THE WEEK GFH. THANK YOU GUYS LOTS OF LOVE. Buh bye. :m
Manky doesn’t have time to do THE ONE THING he is actually being compensated for in a professional capacity - the NNSS- yet he has all the time in the world to take an online IQ test to see how he matches up against his stalking target Kate Beckinsale. If Manky actually has an IQ of 150 (as the proud peacock-womble claimed), then I will gift him an iron for his wrinkled wardrobe and some melatonin for his alleged insomnia. The grubby grifter is becoming more and more pathetic.

• Heart

Cat mon do

Doesn’t surprise me Moodie does what she likes and if Mark and Nadia don’t like it they can do one! its Moodie’s and
Kiki’s house Mark and Nadia do as they are told the home (squat) is child rule. They have to like everything
because they are shit scared their girls won’t like them. As for DAD liking his 18yeear old daughters provocative photos
on IG?. Noooooooo it’s just wrong!!!🤭

• Angry
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The subs have made a depressing poem, with depressing music... If that doesn't send mental marky over the edge I don't know what will!!!!!! 😦

If the Sawalha-Adderleys cult club was working, Ashley wouldn't be feeling like he describes in the above post!!!

The Sawalha-Adderley subs are just one big PITY PARTY 🙄 in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cat mon do

This is how Mark comes across to me -
Talks loud and says nothing
No Job
No name Sunday show was supposed to be named by subs nothing happened
No technical skills in camera work just working out how to pop up news pics on screen instead of showing newspaper on dirty screen
No idea how to create good content but very good at creating a mess to call his home
No pregnancy simulator as promised
No idea what a shower is for
Mark can Talk and make promises but guess what?
No..thing happens
Mark is a real No Mark the nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land making all his nowhere
plans for nobody

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Some of the subs are on multiple channels crying out for help. Claire S has threatened to commit suicide on the Sawalha-Adderleys channel and Emma Kenny the TV agony aunt channel.

On occasion I've watched the live chat on youtube and Claire is absolutely desperate for attention regarding her poor mental health and how she cannot go on.

Ashley is another, he's always telling anyone who will listen how he's had enough and wants to give up.

The Sawalha-Adderleys do not care at all.

They drag these people in by using their channel as a sounding board, by oversharing with their audience how they are feeling. Woe be tide anyone who offers them practical advice. That's not what Mark & Nadia want, they just want to moan to an audience and get sympathy and praise.

In doing what thryve done they have attracted some v vulnerable people with Complex needs which they have no skill or desire to help. They signpost everyone to the "mind website" like its the font of all knowledge re mental health.

I've always believed their behaviour will backfire spectacularly one day and I still do. Their desperate subs have screamed out for attention for quite some time now, one day one of them might do what they keep threatening as Mark and Nadia truly are not listening and really don't care about anyone but themselves.

Their channel really really should not be allowed, its very dangerous. They are not qualified and they are not interested in anyone except themselves 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Chemicals kill

I despise the way both of them take the piss out of their elderly parents. It isn't 'banter'... it is flagrant mockery. The latest vlog kicks off with Nittia imitating her father's accent. I'd whack her round the chops if I were her dad. Then onto Manky's long physical and mental mockery of his mother. I have no time for the old bore but ffs let her eat and bloody blow her nose without giving her a full on interrogation.
The Swadderleys have no talent, no skills, no humour. Just one big grifting yawn. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I bet she's got all sorts going on. She's like a walking petri dish. :sick:
You said it!! I just went on to CM to leave (n)(n) and in a space of a couple of minutes I heard her say she has dyslexia, has the start of alzheimers and thinks she has had mini strokes. So along with all her other ailments she's always going on about I'd say she is on the way out:D:D:D. She is completely off her trolley.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chemicals kill

SO annoys me when bargain basement Lil aka Grifter Swadderley complains about prices. Five quid for a fancy ice-cream in a tourist spot in London seems on the nail to me. She earns a couple of thousand talking through her arse for an hour just WHAT is the souless ghoul on about 😠🍦
(An aside...this woman knows nothing about growing old gracefully. What the f*ck is a 56 yr old doing wearing her 18 year old daughter's clothes?)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I hate to comment on Maddie because I have grandchildren her age....but, her TT..... and her IG 🙈😬😬 every post is just her writhing, wearing revealing clothes and arching her back sticking her bum out, and she's nearly19!! You'd think she was 14/15 if you didn't know any better.
I feel embarrassed for her.
Why would a young woman want the public perception of her to be only sexual, women have it hard enough being taken seriously and I honestly thought the younger generation knew better- clearly not!

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
So they drove to cornwall, and nadia complained about nanny di, and the weather, but she tried to make herself feel better by thinking of people in afghanistan (i.e. people being hung for apostasy or stoned to death or somethiing?). Must be lovely in those last moment of life, as the noose is being tied around your neck to know that you making a hasbeen television presenter feel better about her staycation; must be a real silver lining.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE....

• Angry
  • Sick

Chemicals kill

Mariella Frostrup, MP Carolyn Harris, Penny Lancaster and Davina McCall joined protesters outside the Houses of Parliament on Friday.
And where was our menopausal guru Grittia Sawalha? In her walk-in slum infested wardrobe falsely laughing to herself on the phone 🤮📱🥃
0_HRT-protest.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Mank's average conversation with his ma

Mank: look at this ma
Ma: oh whatever is it. wherever did you find it. oh you are clever. it reminds me of that thing that we had back whenever. it really is marvellous. you are such a clever boy to have found something just like it.
Mank: it reminds me that you are old and will be dead soon.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Nadia... Inspirational????! 😲
Holy Moly, I'm speechless 😶
Slut
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Saturday and I thought the new feature was Afternoon Tea on Saturdays. :unsure: If you are looking for consistency, this isn't the place for you OBVS! Title is "Zayn Malik, Fishing Wars, Elton John Xmas No.1(?!), Queen "Restng", Cops & Robbers!!" Here we go!

Nadia apologizes for the mucky screen and stay till the end you might see Lisa. Does Lisa bathe in Dettol after her visits? She lives in a pristine home, so not used to dirt and vermin. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤭 Nadia starts singing Lisa loves, Lisa loves and Lisa shouts "STOP IT!" Yes Lisa! Mark comes into frame trying to be edgy with his outfit. He has a t-shirt with a chick dressed as a nun with giving the 🖕. Roll call. "How are you...what is your emotional weather barometer?" Nadia says squally, she is squally in her soul. She doesn't like the sun showing up how mucky her windows are. You knew you were having guests, why didn't you clean them? Mark had 6.5 hours sleep. Mark asks if that is a symptoms of being old YouTubers, coming on and talking about their health. Nads says it's been 2 years since he has had 6 hours sleep. I can't imagine that, I value my sleep. If I don't get at least 8, I am like a bear with a sore head. 🐻🤕 Mark thanks some people. Angela sent Mark some tinctures he will show to Nadia Sawalha, who plays a homeopathist on YouTube. Bev sent a lovely card. Lior sent some art. Eligis needs to calm down but thank you darling.

Elton John might have a Christmas No. 1. We haven't had Halloween yet and they are talking about Christmas No. 1s? Mark loves Elton John and Nadia has a friend, of course, who works for him and only has nice things to say about him. Well, his husband lived in Scarborough in the East End suburbs of Toronto and they own a house in Vancouver. My mum and her bf saw Elton John for free watching his show from a bridge near the Molson Ampitheatre. That is all I've got. 😹Talk about his 38 years of sobriety. Most of those sales of his lockdown sessions are CDs and Vinyl sales. Mark says they are back and well hardcore music enthusiasts have always bought physical music so duh, Mark. Nadia talks about his hissy fits and talk about the duets he has done with Ed Sheeran. He says "Lil Nas X, whoever he is." 😂 If you have heard that Old Town Road song, you have heard Lil Nas X. He is doing UberEats commercials with Elton John over here. Picture quality is shite now and voices are out of sync.

Nadia tells us about Zayn Malik, you know he hit Gigi's, his babymama's mum Yolanda. Nadia calls Yolanda a right madam. Nadia called her "utterly humourless, very self-obsessed, extremely controlling." "Is she the one who had Vial's disease?" asks Mark. Lyme's disease you fuckwit. Surprised you haven't rolled onto a tick with that yet. :rolleyes:As for Yolanda, she is very Dutch, blunt as all get out. Nadia says Gigi's dad is an architect, wrong as he is a developer. He has ties to deep Saudi pockets that go 50/50 with him on projects. There goes Kiki up the stairs. The accusations are 4 counts of assault. Nadia says the stuff that Zayn said to his babymama's mama was "quite fruity language." :sneaky: Yes, what he called her allegedly was a "fucking Dutch slut," so that is swearing, xenophobia and sexist triple score there. He also allegedly pushed Yolanda into a dresser. He pleaded no contest to the charges, which means he claims neither guilt nor innocence. Blah, blahs, about this should be a private family matter, to which I say umm, you commit assault that goes on public record and also you are famous so boo hoo. Famous people are so exhausting aren't they? Zayn claims leaking to the press. There goes Carlitos. He says he wants privacy for his daughter. Apparently he was pissed that Yolanda dared to post a pic of her and her granddaughter on Insta. She didn't show her face, but he claims you can see her face in the reflection of the mirror. Oh get your own issues sorted you junkie. She's a gran, she is going to post pics. Zayn has to take anger management courses now. :ROFLMAO: Sucks to be you! He has to be careful, he could get deported if he doesn't behave. The States don't play. Mark asks if this is the chap who dumped someone by text? Yeah Perrie Edwards had a lucky escape there.

Hair fluffing from Nads. One chatter says he is a lost soul, another says they don't feel sorry for Zayn. Me? Well he is a POS. Mark asks why this is a huge story. Bitch, are you for real? Former boyhander, thinks he is too cool like you, dumps his girlgroup sweetheart by text, raging druggie, hooks up with and gets up the duff a legacy model with a famous mum and insults and hits said mum. It has everything, keep up. Shitty feed, back to wifi. Nadia says when have you heard of a star pushing their gf's mum? Nadia says Zayn allegedly said to Gigi to strap some fuckin balls on and stand up for me against your mother. 😲 He is a sexist prick isn't he? Apparently he referred to his daughter to something and they aren't going to repeat it. I went to the Zayn/Gigi thread, he said apparently to Gigi that Khai was "the fucking sperm that came out of my fucking cock." Wow. What a charmer. 🤬 Someone mentions Yolande body shaming her daughter and yes, I remembering her saying to Gigi when she was school to drop the sports as she might become too bulky and look like a lesbian or something. Which is weird, because I have never had the perception of Dutch people being fussed about stupid 1950s shit, but Yolanda can be a piece of work no doubt. Nadia says everything that seemed to go wrong for Yolanda she blamed on her Lyme's.

Political shit now and the COP summit in Glasgow. "Is it like a chocolate teapot this whole thing?" Talk about China. Of course, Boris sounded off on it and the fish wars now with France. Boris says he's "got bigger fish to fry." 🤭 I'm sure British fishers are delighted with that response. :rolleyes: Mark thought that was funny and well Nadia is not amused. "He's just an idiot. Not very prime ministerial." Feed is potato quality again! Frozen. Kes wants a prime minister to look up to like the old days. Yeah, you want someone who at least appears to know what they are doing. It's so weird that our PM is just a few months younger than me. I was hoping to at least be in my 60s before that happened. :ROFLMAO: 4G now and Mark claims it is the solar flare from a couple of days ago. Are you going to look for the auroras this weekend? Soo cool for Halloween. :love: "What do you make of the Queen?' Nads goes to close the door as she is frozen. Mark wants to read into the Queen being given 2 weeks off. This again? She looks fine on Zoom, piss off with this nonsense. Lisa says she is devastated, she loves the Queen and when she passes she is going to be so...the screen freezes AGAIN and you will have to fill in your own blanks as to what Lisa is going to be when the Queen passes. Nadia feels really worried as she pulls are her neck. Eww. I was flicking through the channels, landing on the Shopping Channel and they were showing before and afters of some miracle neck cream. Should send some to their PO box. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅:ROFLMAO: Nadia in her infinite wisdom thinks were are being prepared for something. "I don't think she is well" says our unregistered local naturopath. Trish says COVID is still out there for the old and vulnerable.

After a delay, Cops & Robbers topic. Mark asks Lisa her fave cops and robbers show and it is The Sweeney. "My dad was in the Sweeney!" Yes Nads your dad was in everything in the 60s and 70s. We know. Nadia loved Z Cars as a kid. My mum would go on about watching Z-Cars. 🤭 Mark says that was before his time. Nadia starts doing the Z-Cars theme, but realizes it is Crossroads. 🤪 Cagney & Lacey Nadia loved and Mark said well he lived in a lesbian household, not that C&L were lesbians, but it was a big thing in the lesbian community. Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch and Nadia starts singing Don't Give Up on Us Baby and does air guitar but acoustic. "I was mad about David Soul! It's so embarassing." No, living in a cess pit is. Dina loved Paul Michael Glazer and Nads loved David. They talk about PMG's tragic life with both his wife and daughter dying of AIDS through a blood transfusion. ☹ Mark says he remembers him being in Mr. Mom "back in the 70s or 80s." His memory is shocking or I am an elephant. PMG was not in Mr. Mom, that was Michael Keaton. Emma says the A Team. Mark mentioins Hawaii Five-O and they both start dong the theme tune and rowing their own canoes. "I was in LOVE with Jack Lord. I was going to marry Jack Lord, how embarassing is that?" 🤣 A girl needs her dreams, I will not fault her that. I still love Alan Wilder and Roddy Frame. 😍

Columbo and Nads tells us Jack Lord had a wig. Magnum PI. Kojak. Nads shows us a pic of Jack Lord and Mark says who's he? Lisa says Miss Marple and Mark says not quite as rock n roll. 🤭 I love Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, Dalziel and Pascoe, Life on Mars, Scott & Bailey. Jack Lord's real name was Steve McGarrick. Carlitos walks in behind. "Who remembers Remington Steele?" asks Mark. Nads has gone the Jack Lord rabbit hole. In the last 7 years of his life he was non-responsive. His wife would turn his wheelchair to watch the ocean at sunrise and sunset, he had Alzheimer's. ☹ Mark apologizes for taking the tone in a different direction. CHIPS. That show, I watched as a kid but how exciting does it really get doing patrols on the freeway? 😆 Miami Vice and Nadia is trying to remember the other guy being Philip Michael Thomas. Talk about the pastels they wore. "Do you remember Shoestring with Trevor Eve?" Nadia says she really loved Trevor Eve, but then he reminded her of a boss she had and makes a face. Dempsey and Makepeace and Lisa says "yeaaaaah." The Equalizer, Dixon of Dock Green, The Saint, Hart to Hart, Knight Rider, Moonlighting. Nads fluffs her hair and says "C.A.T.S Eyes, what was her name?" Hill Street Blues, Mark going on about Juilet Bravo and how shit he thought a woman's police hat was. Nadia wanders upstairs. Melanie says she is too young for this. Shut uuuuup!! Oh yeah LINE OF DUTY that Mark rubbishes without seeing it. Persuaders. Milly just gives us a list of what she watched during a week in the 80s without sticking to the topic. Prime Suspect and Happy Valley. Mark does an annoying impression of the Six Million Dollar Man.

What is you favourite Elton John song? One that isn't played. :ROFLMAO: He reminds me of being stuck in the back seat of the car with him on the radio and wanting to change the channel and being at the dentist's. Lisa says the only one that comes to mind is Rocketman. Someone mentions TJ Hooker. :ROFLMAO: Lisa says Belly and the Jets. Mark does his Candle in the Wind. TINY DANCER! I LIKE THAT ONE says Mark. Pinball Wizard and Lisa says she saw them, but they didn't play enough of the old stuff. PLAY MAGIC BUS BITCHES! 🤪"The bitch is back, where's Nads, whah hey!" :rolleyes: Blah, blah, blah. Angie is having a bad ments day. What are you doing here then? Someone asks about Lisa and Nads is back and starts singing and dancing Lisa Loves. Talk about the Sunday Show and Nads will do a Halloween Special. Mark keeps forgetting it is Halloween tomorrow. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE MORROW FOR CM AND THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW, STAY SAFE! Nadia makes her witchy faces that come naturally to her. OH BTW GO CHECKOUT THE MOVIE NEWS AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDERNEATH US, BLAH, BLAH. Laters! 😺
the idiot that wouldn’t know how to do a days work in his life is now claiming to have more knowledge that a qualified veterinary surgeon🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You couldn’t make up his stupidity and delusional state of mind. Dogs got sick cause they live in a dirty environment. Simple!

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
See Moanie back hard at work. Falling out of her clothes on Insta. Nearly nineteen, and going on freebie breaks with the dysfunctional parents, and nan. Does she get paid to gurn into the camera and sound like Vicky Pollard on PC Flunkies. What a lazy arse, self absorbed young woman. Takes after her dad.

• Haha
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
WOW!
How dare she!
On her Instagram stories Crap Mother of the Century nadia sawalha has the cheek to say that the children's mental health service CAMHS "is woefully letting children down!!!"

Coming from a woman who has failed her own children miserably, who humiliates them daily, who failed to educate her children properly and who spends more time talking to her phone than she does her children she has an absolute cheek to call out people who are at least trying to help young people...

Perhaps if parents like the Sawalha-Adderleys parented their own children properly and didn't give them depression and anxiety by they own behaviour CAHMS wouldn't need to help so many children with mental health issues!!!!!

New low Nadia Sawalha, NEW LOW 😡 😡 😡

The absolute irony of crap mother of the century Nadia Sawalha calling out any organisation who at least tries to help young people! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Stopthecrap

Love you all, definitely some of the best brains on Tattle.

Hi Mr and Mrs Adderley 👋.
You both look like 💩, eat 💩 and talk 💩.
Since you are MH gurus 🙃 and champions of wimmin 🙄, I suggest you wanna spin your bs nearer to home as your daughter appears to abuse alcohol and drugs, flashes her teenage body to strangers on the net and appears to have no purpose or routine to her life - all of which do not equate to good mental health or personal safety.
Just saying numbnuts.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
I thinks Manks likes/needs Moodie being at home. She is his 1 and only "friend" to socialise with (cinema and museums) and she knows it, hence her adoration for him on SM
💯 Chatterbox34

I was thinking how awful it must be for her to watch her little sister blossoming back at school. Yup that scary, scary place for other people's children full of bullies and meaningless qualifications, underpinned by intolerable early mornings. :mad:

Then to compound all this, she also has to tolerate her father-teacher bleating on about the latest pointless qualification he's zooming towards when he made damn sure there's nothing on her CV. 😡 Mark Adderley, the ultimate feminist.

• Angry
  • Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
So, CM was a bore (no change there then).
It’s Mark’s ‘sober birthday’ (despite regularly consuming booze within the majority of Nadia’s cooking). They spent the first 24.5mins talking about alcohol (for a change🥱), leaving just 7.5mins to talk about the news.
Even Kiki was so desperate to shut them up, that she climbed up in the loft and launched a Christmas tree down to frighten them🎄🤭
Seriously, when is this man going to STFU, stop going on about his issues and get the hell on with living some kind of life? And I don’t mean filming his ugly mug all day every day and continuing to live like a hermit - I mean actually leave the house, get a job, make ‘real’ friends, and have some kind of purpose in life…

It’s good to be back 😉
Also, nice to see @Jax04 making a comeback 😁

The latest from Facebook (please donate generously subs🙄)
4B6F7129-2EC7-4A58-B4B2-3CFBAD784A15.jpeg

Impressive viewer numbers there Manky… Is it really worth it?
2BA88FA0-D6FC-4B8F-9450-44FB8DE9180F.jpeg

Nadia revealed how brilliant her pantene shampoo is again😕
01F43F98-D953-4E34-8B4F-60A52A342E85.jpeg

And Mark returns to the kitchen with a new hairdo
3CA38FAC-5825-4212-9930-9CA6C625AF78.jpeg

I’m not saying a word… but I’m going to leave this here…
CFC93AF2-7C0B-495E-A587-FB57812CD212.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart