Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mark and Nadia have written chapter and verse re mark being an alcoholic for 18 years BUT not regularly attending AA, THUS MAKING HIS WHOLE FAMILY SUFFER FOR 18YEARS!!! Selfish Selfish Selfish Man! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

wish nadia was on loose women for this one... lool

(also, it thursday, where is she?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Mark and Nadia have written chapter and verse re mark being an alcoholic for 18 years BUT not regularly attending AA, THUS MAKING HIS WHOLE FAMILY SUFFER FOR 18YEARS!!! Selfish Selfish Selfish Man! 😡
There is so much i could say about Nadia's gushing post, but i won't. Keep on living in your deluded world Nadia Sawalha and i'll stick to my real, honest sober life. That's it. :mad:

• Heart
There is so much i could say about Nadia's gushing post, but i won't. Keep on living in your deluded world Nadia Sawalha and i'll stick to my real, honest sober life. That's it. :mad:
Mark, Nadia and Maddie have all communicated via insta once again to pat Mark on the back for making 18YEARS of their lives a misery! The whole family enable him to be such a selfish petulant pain in the ar*e. I used to have some sympathy for them living with such a selfish man but it's quite clear they enable him to behave so selfishly, to not go to AA, to not engage in therapy... What a family!!! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So, CM was a bore (no change there then).
It’s Mark’s ‘sober birthday’ (despite regularly consuming booze within the majority of Nadia’s cooking). They spent the first 24.5mins talking about alcohol (for a change🥱), leaving just 7.5mins to talk about the news.
Even Kiki was so desperate to shut them up, that she climbed up in the loft and launched a Christmas tree down to frighten them🎄🤭
Seriously, when is this man going to STFU, stop going on about his issues and get the hell on with living some kind of life? And I don’t mean filming his ugly mug all day every day and continuing to live like a hermit - I mean actually leave the house, get a job, make ‘real’ friends, and have some kind of purpose in life…

It’s good to be back 😉
Also, nice to see @Jax04 making a comeback 😁

The latest from Facebook (please donate generously subs🙄)
4B6F7129-2EC7-4A58-B4B2-3CFBAD784A15.jpeg

Impressive viewer numbers there Manky… Is it really worth it?
2BA88FA0-D6FC-4B8F-9450-44FB8DE9180F.jpeg

Nadia revealed how brilliant her pantene shampoo is again😕
01F43F98-D953-4E34-8B4F-60A52A342E85.jpeg

And Mark returns to the kitchen with a new hairdo
3CA38FAC-5825-4212-9930-9CA6C625AF78.jpeg

I’m not saying a word… but I’m going to leave this here…
CFC93AF2-7C0B-495E-A587-FB57812CD212.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, CM was a bore (no change there then).
It’s Mark’s ‘sober birthday’ (despite regularly consuming booze within the majority of Nadia’s cooking). They spent the first 24.5mins talking about alcohol (for a change🥱), leaving just 7.5mins to talk about the news.
Even Kiki was so desperate to shut them up, that she climbed up in the loft and launched a Christmas tree down to frighten them🎄🤭
Seriously, when is this man going to STFU, stop going on about his issues and get the hell on with living some kind of life? And I don’t mean filming his ugly mug all day every day and continuing to live like a hermit - I mean actually leave the house, get a job, make ‘real’ friends, and have some kind of purpose in life…

It’s good to be back 😉
Also, nice to see @Jax04 making a comeback 😁
You nailed it, he just continually wallows in self pity and Nadia enables it.
It is not inspiring it's draining. Inspiring would be conquering it, moving past it and doing something worthwhile with your life. Yeah, remember the important dates but ffs move on!!
He's made his entire identity 'poor me' and loves the attention. Nadia loves to be perceived as some sort of saviour 😇 so......they're a perfect fit 😅
Mark should stay well away from counselling others, he'll do more harm than good!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wish nadia was on loose women for this one... lool

(also, it thursday, where is she?)
I wonder if Nadia is not on Loose Women today because she has to isolate, because she has covid??? 🤔

The Sawalha-Adderleys will never admit in real time that they have covid as they would get so much grief for carrying on as normal, seeing both elderly parents etc when they were both unwell?

If they have got covid, we will hear all the gory details after the event, like all of the vlogs.

Plus, having covid would distract attention away from Marks alleged sober anniversary! All eyes have to be on pathetic mark this week for being such a brave soldier (NOT)

If she's not on Loose Women tomorrow it will be telling... I've got a strong feeling they have Covid and they are trying to hide it in plain site 😡😷🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You nailed it, he just continually wallows in self pity and Nadia enables it.
It is not inspiring it's draining. Inspiring would be conquering it, moving past it and doing something worthwhile with your life. Yeah, remember the important dates but ffs move on!!
He's made his entire identity 'poor me' and loves the attention. Nadia loves to be perceived as some sort of saviour 😇 so......they're a perfect fit 😅
Mark should stay well away from counselling others, he'll do more harm than good!
Exactly. She is appearing to excuse every single thing he has ever done or said because of his drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Grabia isnt on loose cos shes got other work on this week, shes talked about it on the past couple of lives on insta. Shes doing something for a childrens charity where she has to wear christmas jumper/clothes, lots of xmas work at min apparently 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Grabia isnt on loose cos shes got other work on this week, shes talked about it on the past couple of lives on insta. Shes doing something for a childrens charity where she has to wear christmas jumper/clothes, lots of xmas work at min apparently 🙄
She could be lying? 🤔 😂

Reactions: 11
I think Nadia just entertains all this rubbish with his alcoholism because she knows she's ageing badly and balding, with Mark's relationship history she's probably worried he'll crave the excitement of an affair. Ensuring he stays home and isolated helps to prevent that.

Reactions: 16
Thread reopened, all please do read the rules (link above) and report any posts that break them to prevent it from getting locked again.

Attacking mods or smearing tattle is totally unacceptable.

Now back on the topic of influencers.
Thanks Moderator - glad we're back. :)

Reactions: 10
Nice to see you again.

Can anyone remember Ashley meeting Nitty and Kaye on their walk to work at Christmas in fancy dress? Talk about stalker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I tried to listen to CM on Wednesday but after over 7 minutes of erming, umming and ahhhing with hellos to the usual crowd, I wanted to gouge my eyes and ears and so I gave up. You are quite literally a Saint for sitting through these torture sessions @bitterntwisted

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol i dont think so, she was moaning about having to take in some festive trousers along with her for the shoot, she did nowt but complain….smugly obvs 😒
Shes a consummate liar 🤥 its very convenient that the week she looks like she has covid she's off loose women and vlogging from home every day. I don't believe a word she says.

I bet 50p they have covid 😂 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol i dont think so, she was moaning about having to take in some festive trousers along with her for the shoot, she did nowt but complain….smugly obvs 😒
she isn't self-aware enough to include her own awfulness in her lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark, Nadia and Maddie have all communicated via insta once again to pat Mark on the back for making 18YEARS of their lives a misery! The whole family enable him to be such a selfish petulant pain in the ar*e. I used to have some sympathy for them living with such a selfish man but it's quite clear they enable him to behave so selfishly, to not go to AA, to not engage in therapy... What a family!!! 🙄
I realise they are stressed because it is Christmas and they are putting out a video per day, also the fact that real, in-the-flesh people are going to witness the tit hole they live in, and that Nittia must be the second most annoying person in the universe to live with, however I think you get a real insight into the pompous loser, Manky's entitled, controlling behavior (which I think is a year round thing), in this vlog. Starting from timestamp 2:48

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I realise they are stressed because it is Christmas and they are putting out a video per day, also the fact that real, in-the-flesh people are going to witness the tit hole they live in, and that Nittia must be the second most annoying person in the universe to live with, however I think you get a real insight into the pompous loser, Manky's entitled, controlling behavior (which I think is a year round thing), in this vlog. Starting from timestamp 2:48

What an absolute bastard. If he was that concerned about their packed diary, why the feck didn't he arrange things himself? Too fecking lazy that's why. Nasty twit. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.