Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So today they've told their submissives that their dogs have mange!!!

Those poor poor dogs!!! They live in an absolute sh*t tip indoors and their garden is a rat infested hell hole... They don't stand a chance living with the filthy Sawalha-Adderleys 😡

Least now we know why nadia itches all the time, as mange is contagious...

Wonder if the sidebar of shame will print "Nadia Sawalha has Mange" 😂😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Nitty very nicely skirted around the subject of Onlyfans when they were discussing it on Loose Women today. She had nothing to say about stripping off for money even when Carol said you have daughters she ignored her and I hate the way she paints this picture of moodie as being such a good girl. We've all seen the pictures and she's far from being a good girl and I wouldn't be surprised if she is already raking the money in for her sleazy pics.

• Wow
  • Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
I had some sympathy to begin with as know as well as covid there are alot of germs going around at the moment. Also Kiki is at school now for the first time in years, so it's all going to hit them. However before this there was toothache, Mark's mental health and goodness knows what other excuses. The vlogs are so out of date they are not relevant by the time they are out. I just think they have tried to over promise and are under delivering. I would trim things down a bit but unless anything serious happens in the family deliver. It is getting so it's like the "boy that cried wolf" and if they are really ill people won't believe them.

• Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I had some sympathy to begin with as know as well as covid there are alot of germs going around at the moment. Also Kiki is at school now for the first time in years, so it's all going to hit them. However before this there was toothache, Mark's mental health and goodness knows what other excuses. The vlogs are so out of date they are not relevant by the time they are out. I just think they have tried to over promise and are under delivering. I would trim things down a bit but unless anything serious happens in the family deliver. It is getting so it's like the "boy that cried wolf" and if they are really ill people won't believe them.
Absolutely right @Wood79 it's getting beyond ridiculous now?
At the moment all my family is ill including myself I really think there is something going around at the moment.
Plus when you have children like the SA's and myself you get the lovely kickback of kids picking up germs or sickness from school (and also nursery in my case) and yes it does the rounds! :censored:
So far so normal.....
The thing is life goes on and we all have commitments and obligations we just have to get on with?
When your commitment consists of basically talking and filming with a camera I ask myself how hard can it be?
Particularly as they both live glued to their phone or camera anyway?
They could have (for example) made a CM or even just done a bit of a chat with the subs (and get them to ask questions to be a bit inclusive Ill or not!)
It's about priorities isn't it? If for example they have time as others have said to post film reviews or her on her Instagram then they have time for this?
Or if they don't want to do it be honest and (as you said) reduce your commitments or just pack it in and call it a day because this constant messing people around just isn't worth it and makes you look shady?
I think they are trying to have their cake (income from subs attention captive audience but without being beholden to any obligation) and eat it too!

They are the most unprofessional you tubers/influencers (whatever they want to call themselves) I have ever come across!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tuppence

Well that was a pathetic little camping trip. Certainly wouldn't encourage me to go there. A rather sad looking camp with a tiny toilet room I dont think I'd be able to fit in, a tree by a river, a quad bike ride, a fry up you can have any day of the week and a visit to a glorified tat shop. Whoop dee doo! I'd love to have a go on a quad bike at some point but they made it look really boring and the exaggerated 'I'm really enjoying this' smiles and fake laughs from Nadia were just sickening. They really are so boring. Can't believe I enjoyed them a few years ago.

• Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
Yes they do all seem to compete with each other about who is more ill physically and mentally. It's another reason why I pulled back from interacting months ago. ( I kept my membership until the other day however until they really annoyed me with their excuses!) They think they have got a positive community, but I think it is anything but.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
So AXA give these greedy grabbies a free holiday that most of the general public would have to work hard/save for. Shame on AXA they are basically mocking their customers who could ill afford a trip to the Cotswolds. Why not give it t o a low income family? 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tuppence

Mank is always perving over Kate Beckinsale's Insta. It was in the news about her having a very high IQ. She was tested properly years ago. Trust him to want attention. The guy who can't even comb his hair. So called film buff who didn't even know who Gina Lollobrigida was.
I dont know how he gets away with calling himself a film buff. As you say, there are very famous actors that any film buff would know that he doesn't seem to have heard of. He also doesn't get the nuance in many films he reviews (I can't watch him anymore as he's so unknowing when it comes to subplots and themes). He also doesn't bother to look up how to pronounce certain actors' names and that's just ignorant when you're reviewing them in films.

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
For those wondering how many paid members they currently have it’s around 200. A year ago it was around 500. I’m still a member because I’m just nosy. On any of the paid content there is never more than 200 views or likes unless they later make it free and during the first lockdown they would get about 500 views and likes for the paid content.

• Wow
  • Heart

Zebeedee

There are many , many you tube channels with people who are not celebrities and they do not have an optional pay to view service! Where it's for members only! These 2 people do not need to charge they have enough money and also their you tube channel creates enough income without this 47 pence a week as Nadia tells everyone this morning what a bargain it is and subscribe to it , well, yes she will say that as she is the one who is wraking all the money in!
Then poor Mark who works so hard ! Pardon but builders work hard, factory workers , nurses, doctors, shopworkers,chefs , well everyone really! Poor mark I'm sorry but yes he works on his you tube but that is not to be given a poor mark quote!
Then its come on hit the like button , over and over and over again! Well we all know you earn more with more likes! It's all about the money .
I subscribe to so many celebritie channels and none charge for extra content!
I actually think it's very mean as many who adore these 2 can not afford it , they say only 47p but I feel that is totally rubbing it in their subs faces as it might only be 47p to them 2 who are extremely well off ! But to many especially in the present situation it is a meal! You know wouldn't it of been kind after the past 2 years where many of their subs have struggled and still do that they said we are going to not charge for a year so every one can view the other stuff! And they get so much gifted , why not donate that gifted stuff !
But know because they need gifted as they have so many luxury holidays and eat in fancy restaurants and then show everyone who can I'll afford a week in Blackpool!
It boils my blood that they charge, I really do think you tube should have some sort of thing where if you have earnings that are high out side if you tube you can not charge to view ! Its just greed and I hate greed .
Nadia is again going away for the weekend at what cost ? She will be spending loads . Honestly I'm not saying that they should not enjoy their lives and they can spend their money any way they like ! But please have some consideration for their subs and think how they may be living and please stop with THE ONLY 49 Pence because it is very unfair and I go for one could never take that if my life was as blessed as there life. So I'm sorry but I conclude it is about making money and getting free stuff ! Then they say they give back now and it's the best channel on you tube. They give a cinema ticket but that will go on their expenses and after all it's a very little thing considering what they earn.
It's a business and that's the last word it's all about money nothing else just money !

• Heart
  • Angry

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Good grief! She's an very nearly 19 year old. Drinking in parks yet behaving like that online. Yes her mother is as bad online, blah blah blah but does she shows no ambition, little talent and damn all motivation. The bedroom looks like a scene out of Trainspotting. 19 on her birthday and as immature as a 6 year old. Hope their youngest gets an education and a ticket out of that shit hole.
Her social media betrays the person she pretends to be to her parents. She plays up to the 'funny, clever, talented strong feminist' label her parents have given her- not a label she's earned, it's wishful thinking on their part.
I feel sorry for her, her chaotic unstructured home life has created this. It's what you often see in teens who are ignored & neglected. I say teens but I had a baby at 19 and had to grow up pretty quickly!! I wouldn't have been ordering sexy French maid outfits off Amazon 😬
If she was a worldly wise as she pretends to be she'd know that things like this will stay forever, and one day, if she does make it big it'll be dug up and plastered everywhere.

• Sad
  • Haha

utubegreed

The ghoul Nittia has had to stop taking the piss out of her father by imitating his accent (because nasty people said it was racist boo hoo) so now gets him to repeat phrases after her as though he is a performing parrot.
Her free loading husband edits this month's old shit under the heading 'fun with her dad' 🤮
If she were my daughter I'd show her the door toot bloody sweet 🐦🚪🤣
Timestamp 35:24
Why does Mark think people want to waste their time watching his dogs walking around the filthy kitchen....every....single...vlog. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Hello everyone. Wanted to come on to comment on their latest vlog in the Cotswolds. Did you not think it all looked a bit rushed? Even his Mother in the back of the car had to ask where they were going. lt was dark too, bit late going so far for a camping trip. Maddie being with them too was odd..it was like they were escaping from something or someone...very strange indeed.
Welcome @Barb Wire
I’ve not watched this yet - will be interested to watch it tomorrow after reading your comment.

Can I just say how great it is to see so many new Tattlers joining us over the last few days💕

• Heart

Bulls**t detector

I ffwd through this half an hour of tripe. What stood out for me is how they said hello to a 7 Yr old and a 9 Yr old and then Nitty says that Mark Zuckerberg is calling us stupid f**King Ba***rds. What a wonderful FAMILY channel. Just because they love to F and blind I front of their children doesn't mean that other people allow that sort of language in front of theirs. They need to stop advertising themselves as a "family" channel.

• Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So they are both ill, not sure when they last wore a mask, social distanced or used sanitizer? They've certainly travelled around the south alot and stayed all over the place. They have carried on as if covid is over whilst ranting on coffee moaning blaming the gov for everything and taking no responsibility for their actions...

Of course they won't admit to having covid but I feel sure they have it. His cough is the biggest giveaway to me...

Their reckless behaviour could finish off Teddy as he's extremely vulnerable...

Imagine the family rows if the Sawalha-Adderleys recklessness kills her father!

The Sawalha-Adderleys need to stop commenting on what everyone else is doing and just concentrate on their own stupid selfish behaviour! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Barb Wire

Hello everyone. Wanted to come on to comment on their latest vlog in the Cotswolds. Did you not think it all looked a bit rushed? Even his Mother in the back of the car had to ask where they were going. lt was dark too, bit late going so far for a camping trip. Maddie being with them too was odd..it was like they were escaping from something or someone...very strange indeed.

• Wow
  • Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
Mark has just announced that he has been "struggling" the last few days hence things on the channel getting pushed back. This has as expected led to loads of fawning by the subs. He is definitely the man that cried wolf and I for one have heard one too many of his excuses which is why I came over to the dark side!

• Heart
  • Angry