Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go grifter Nads...some lovely healthy (🙃) recipes for you to make (after a couple of rozaaays naturally) for your 'subs' following you on your 16/8 fasting.
(Call me cynical if you like, but I reckon the 2 months fasting was more to do with losing weight to go away for the weekend with your T. V chums 🤔)
she got to have taken that doughnut monstrosity from instagram or somewhere else........

seems to spend most of her time searching instagram for quack helf advice, people to be inspired by copy in a faddish way, another abomination she can make last minute for the nutritionally negative tit show, something to dry cry over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes, indeed! And if Ashley is still visiting this site, I wish him well on his efforts to live a healthier more active life. I hope he is keeping it up.
I dont, hes a nasty little man. Thinks he's so important and mistreats others. Their obsession with him is part of the reason I no longer subscribe! Hes absolutely vile and bullied quite a few of the subs in the past!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I dont, hes a nasty little man. Thinks he's so important and mistreats others. Their obsession with him is part of the reason I no longer subscribe! Hes absolutely vile and bullied quite a few of the subs in the past!
I quite believe that.

I'm not thinking of joining, i must make that very clear, but what are these questions that they ask before they let you in to their arse-licking group?
Is it a quiz, do you have to show pics of your shrine to The SA's, reveal personal info like your full name, DOB and NI number, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I quite believe that.

I'm not thinking of joining, i must make that very clear, but what are these questions that they ask before they let you in to their arse-licking group?
Is it a quiz, do you have to show pics of your shrine to The SA's, reveal personal info like your full name, DOB and NI number, or what?
One of the rules is you must show that you have great ability in wielding a baseball bat 😉🎖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is how Mark comes across to me -
Talks loud and says nothing
No Job
No name Sunday show was supposed to be named by subs nothing happened
No technical skills in camera work just working out how to pop up news pics on screen instead of showing newspaper on dirty screen
No idea how to create good content but very good at creating a mess to call his home
No pregnancy simulator as promised
No idea what a shower is for
Mark can Talk and make promises but guess what?
No..thing happens
Mark is a real No Mark the nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land making all his nowhere
plans for nobody

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

A few take-aways!
- They are a chaotic (👍) & creative (🤣👎) family
- Mark is not soft (except on household chores, laziness, slovenliness,…) 😡
- Mark is authentic/ strategic not soft 🤔
- They have never told Moody off when drunk (seems constant on IG)
- Moody is chaotic but hits deadlines like her parents 🤣🤣🤣
- Moody’s feedback on this podcast is soooo “strong”… 🥱
- Carlitos gets back from other homes and he does not need a friend/bestie but a parental figure at his home (talking about the Swadderleys??? 😏🤔) …
- They have been good on mental health education (wtf their teenagers seem to have so many issues).
- It’s normal to have a day off school for mental health …🙄, Manky gives them pep talks .. 🙄
- Thanks to home schooling Kiki has gone back to school 😏🙄
- blabla on fathers playing roles but not Manky 🙄
- Huge problem with adults and alcohol in UK which leads to self medicating issues (hmmm no bi-polar mention fir once) - worst country (wtf does Nitty know what goes on in Eastern Europe, Nordics, Russia, .. 🤔)
- Manky was “not a saint, he was a competitive angry little footballer who kicked people”😳 not surprised I must admit but sure he got his share back 😀
- Their kids are never bored as they always entertain them (when not on SM of course!!!)
- ongoing 4 week discussion with Moodie for chores (her room) 😳 DO IT or out!!!!

Sure you have more to add!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

A few take-aways!
- Carlitos gets back from other homes and he does not need a friend/bestie but a parental figure at his home (talking about the Swadderleys??? 😏🤔) …
- They have been good on mental health education (wtf their teenagers seem to have so many issues).
- It’s normal to have a day off school for mental health …🙄, Manky gives them pep talks .. 🙄
- Huge problem with adults and alcohol in UK which leads to self medicating issues (hmmm no bi-polar mention fir once) - worst country (wtf does Nitty know what goes on in Eastern Europe, Nordics, Russia, .. 🤔)
- Manky was “not a saint, he was a competitive angry little footballer who kicked people”😳 not surprised I must admit but sure he got his share back 😀
- Their kids are never bored as they always entertain them (when not on SM of course!!!)
- ongoing 4 week discussion with Moodie for chores (her room) 😳 DO IT or out!!!!

the issue isn't that they are too soft- it's that they both have personality disorders, and they have brought up kids without addressing them.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

This podcast is just an excuse for them to stroke their own egos and to convince themselves they're wonderful parents. They aren't convincing me. Referring to themselves as laid back parents is another one of their excuses for being lazy, self-absorbed and selfish.

A few take-aways!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. He comes across as a leader of the pack bully.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Last year they spoke of a friend of Maddie's that had gone missing. After a while nothing was said, can anyone remember what happened please?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Last year they spoke of a friend of Maddie's that had gone missing. After a while nothing was said, can anyone remember what happened please?
He's still missing. Kaye raised it with her in LW, I think just last week. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She acts as if she deserves awards for her cooking.
It is abysmal
I love my grub, I would eat most things but even I would give every dish she has knocked up a miss.
He is worse for going along with the fairy tales
I suppose he’ll just take anything he’s handed

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for posting podcast if it’s possible could you post the two podcast
1 when does it become an issue for your child to have a member of the opposite sex stay the night

2 Loving or hating your children’s partners ... Maddie talks about being in a toxic relationship when she was 13.
and bad boyfriends for the last five years she is only 18 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thanks for posting podcast if it’s possible could you post the two podcast
1 when does it become an issue for your child to have a member of the opposite sex stay the night

2 Loving or hating your children’s partners ... Maddie talks about being in a toxic relationship when she was 13.
and bad boyfriends for the last five years she is only 18 🥱
Here’s the we first one

Here’s the we first one
And the second! Enjoy 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.