Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that's awful! I zoomed in on the photo and the poor dog looks like she's being eaten alive. Abusive bastards.
How could any vet have not been able to diagnose this condition? It is obvious that the ghastly grifting Swadderleys have full on been LYING to the general public. I agree entirely with you that they are abusive bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't even get recommended their crap anymore but had a quick look to see if there's any improvements....none. Almost 15 minutes of him rambling with his mother - thanks goodness for the fast forward. The content is also 3 months old. Pointless, give it up Mark.

Reactions: 20
How could any vet have not been able to diagnose this condition? It is obvious that the ghastly grifting Swadderleys have full on been LYING to the general public. I agree entirely with you that they are abusive bastards.
I agree- I can see that dog's got mange just from that photo.

They must have been at least a month? with that condition. How long has toffee been wearing that collar- over a month surely. Just makes me wonder hoe long she was saying it was dog food etc and treating them with that stupid homeogpathich suitcase before they got a proper medical diagnosis. bleeping nurse ratched. Because they are wearing a collar and not able to scratch and bite themselves just means they are in discomfort from the infestation. they are just appalling.

A latest hometime is up. Up his own arse mank talks about editing the Norfolk blogs and how hilariously funny they are. It's every decreasing circles at this point.......Filiming of the filiming of the editing of.........or whatever. no actual content, except nadia a bit pissed with the woman that looks a bit like jimmy savile in drag in the back of a taxi, and nanny di going up and down stairs with great difficulty whilst stupid music is overlaid.

I don't even get recommended their crap anymore but had a quick look to see if there's any improvements....none. Almost 15 minutes of him rambling with his mother - thanks goodness for the fast forward. The content is also 3 months old. Pointless, give it up Mark.
i wrote my section before reading this..... We are of one mind.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I've taken some time out to reflect, fellow tattlers. I think we're being a little unfair on Mark Adderley by overlooking the fact that constant troll bashing must be truly exhausting, especially when one's army is shrinking.
View attachment 840243
What an absolute treat to the nation this pair of dossers are 🤢 the amount of time mark adderley spends picking his nose on camera, he must surely be at nearly PHD level in it, seems to be one of his favourite pastimes 🤢View attachment 840899
what’s with the dodgers hat indoors and dungarees on her🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Why don’t they just drop the sawahla name, what was the point in that vlog? Personally I’ve never found it interesting watching someone going up and down the stairs and now I know I never will.

• Haha
I have just seen the gravy going on the roast dinner. Wtf is it? It looks like she's spreading dog diarrhoea all over the plate, it's completely rank made me heave, it has to be a joke surely nobody would eat that muck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have just seen the gravy going on the roast dinner. Wtf is it? It looks like she's spreading dog diarrhoea all over the plate, it's completely rank made me heave, it has to be a joke surely nobody would eat that muck.
she put a glass of rozaaaaay in it, don't you know (i'm not joking: she actually did!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Monday. Halloween candy is on clearance. 🤤 I went to the drugstore and they are already putting in the Christmas gear. We haven't had Remembrance Day yet and Hudson's Bay are giving me Christmas ads! 🤬 Show some respect! Today's title is "Prince Andrew PUSHBACK, Seasonal Affective Disorder, When to Xmas Shop & Immorality." They would know something about that last one. :sneaky:

So it's the two of them letting us know that the half term is over and Mark has to get his arse out the door to ferry Kiki to school or the tube or whatever. "I bleeping hate the sun, just thought I would share that with you. Hate it." says Mark. Idiot, if it weren't for the sun we would be dead. :cautious: Nadia rightly calls him a miserable bastard. Of course this has to do with their chat for later being SAD. Nadia fusses with her head, gives us a full view of the top of her head. Can't say for sure if she managed to dye the grey. Mark found out what COP is and says they need a better PR team to make us care about the issues of climate change. Going to offer up your services? No? Too much EDITING to do? :sneaky: Nadia says we care, but it is a lot of hot air and Cornwall going wrong. Mark says they have a crisis about getting the public to care. Talk about going into the Conference of the Parties starting on a negative. Mark says everything the UN touches makes it boring. Shut-up Mark. Brief mention of the Salisbury Train Crash and then Mark mentions the Paddington one. Nadia goes "Oh don't, I knew 2 people who were on that." Mark witches about the infrastructure and the petrol cues. I don't know what happened, it seems like gov'ts just gave up on projects after the 60s. Nadia mentions the fishing wars. Mark says it should be something (I hate when people say this) "sexy" like rescue tomorrow or now forever, something about the future generations. Back to the fishing and Nadia says it is all politics what with an election coming for Macron and a further right politician as his opponent. Macho posturing bs. Nadia calls it childish and Mark says duck off.

Mark makes a pronouncement that for those who think that they think they are better than everyone else, well they are just ordinary people expressing frustration like other ordinary people. Oh, hey Mark. 😬 "It's our water cooler chat" says Nads. Cloddagh says if 90% of the world make big changes, we could arrest this. Talk about images of London when sea levels rise. Eljiah says last night's live was scary. Mark says he lost his tit there. Melanie says climate predictions are conservative. Mark asks if we need to be scared or motivated. I think both, because you need the truth, but you need hope so as not to become suicidal. Nadia says change is difficult, talk about cost and unless we believe change can be made, compares the Western World with the rest of the world. Ellen says they need to scare themselves, I'm scared enough thanks. More blah, blah, blah. Mark wants environmental envoys to go to Russia and sort it out.

Did you have a nice Halloween? Lisa says her street is amazing. Talk about the weather being terrible. Nadia made Mark a bread pudding and she had a lovely rose wine. It is organic kids, "because the chemicals in wine are really bad for you." It's from Aldi 6.99, slight taste of strawberries and cherries. Toffee barks and Nadia goes to the door. Nadia comes back to tell us her gut woman says if there was one thing she would take off the planet is non-organic wine for women. Nadia fluffs her hair. The tombola question is how old is Dina? Does she want that out there? Rude. Member spiel 37p a week. Debate over tannins and chemicals in wine; are the tannins good?

Prince Andrew and Mark goes to get his coffee. Nadia talks about the language being used and what they have been banging on about for the past few months. You know, all men are potential rapists. His lawyers are claiming she was in the willful recruitment and trafficking of young girls. Uh oh, they used the words slutty girls and you don't need a law degree to know that that is risky/stupid wording, it's judgemental, misogynist, bullshit. 😡 "He never seems to put a foot right does he?" Storytime with Nadia. She tells us about an agent she early in her career, "very funny, very energized." It wasn't until later she found out she was giving potential clients the idea she was wanting first class tickets and such. As Nadia tells it in Nadiaese "These people who are speaking for you, are speaking for you." 😵 Now Nadia says that PA doesn't have a problem with that language or that way of thinking. Perceptions are bad, but how does she know everything? Mister Holier than thou says "I agree." Welcome Sue. Ghislaine Maxwell's brother saying how she is being mistreated in jail. She needs to face the consequences, but you are innocent until proven guilty. In response to her being abused by guards, Nadia asks whilst fussing over some fluff on Mark's ear "Do you think she would be?" Umm 1. She isn't a celeb 2. This is an American detention centre in Brooklyn, notorious for being a hellhole. She can't buy a clue can she? :rolleyes: Vanessa mentions the loans that Fergie got from Epstein. Nadia says she has heard she is incredibly down to earth and she feels she is also naive and gullible.

Anyone thrown by the clocks flipping back. Mark misses waking up in the morning and going "tit!", because technology sorts that out. Kiki apparently likes it dark in the morning, it's like a big cuddle. Aww. Nadia mentions there is apparently an increase in heart attacks with the change of the clocks. Daylight savings ends for us on the 6/7th of November. Mark tells us he gets skin complaints between the seasons. Mark asks if anyone else has SAD and whilst asking, his voice cracks like a teenage boy. 🤭 Yes, I do and I have a Philips light for that. Mark asks about the rhythm can Nadia calls it the cicada, which it isn't because that is a bug. 🤣 Mark likes this comment: Theresa says when it was daylight savings time, dad would freak out because he would have to change the clock on the VCR. 🤣 You could just leave it flashing 12:00. 🤣Nadia tells us it is a lack of energy, overeating, low moods. The Tedster had a SAD lamp. Jackie says it messes with 16/8, which perks up Nadia. Mark asks if anyone thinks it's a fictional construct. Nadia says how can you believe that if it has never happened to you? Mark says he likes the cloak of comfort from clouds. It affects health and safety and officials are wanting an end to it. Pedestrians getting hit by cars increases the first few days of falling back. 🚗 Mark says hello to Vanessa, gives her a wink and a (y). Nadia asks if anyone feels a bit odd and Mark says all the time.

GUYS WE REALLY ENJOYED THIS. HIT THE LIKE BUTTONS GUYS COME ON. WHERE DID NADIA GET HER SHIRT? URBAN OUTFITTERS. Mark shows us his Nirvana t-shirt and I doubt he was ever a fan. Poser. :cautious: Mark likes the shirt, but not her cardigan. It is one of those Winchmore thingies with a star on the back. A WHOLE HTSM ABOUT LYING, SHOULD YOU LIE TO YOUR PARTNER? :cautious: I THINK NADIA LIES ALL THE TIME. GUYS THIS IS TERRIBLE, WE ONLY HAVE 96 THUMBS UP ... COME ON, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome to Sue. Someone said Mark doesn't like the cardigan with the shirt and Mark says they hit the nail on the head. Dee hits the like button before it starts. "Oh how sweet!" Nadia finds it funny when people hit the dislike before it starts. Mark says he loves them in his own little way. "You are like a cloud, which I like, like a cuddly cloud of negativity." Plug for Dina's ArtbyBox for their Xmas line and members get a discount. Welcome Fransceca. Mark whispers in Nadia's ear RUDE. "If you want to know what we're talking about" and the feed is cut. Bye! :m
Something in how she started to talk about this ‘agent’ she had that made me think it could’ve been the one that came out in the press to call her out for being a nasty piece of work…think Nadia actually said something like she said these things about me because ‘she loved me’?!?!? What planet is this woman on? A very deluded one…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the betting they've all had covid, but instead of being honest to their subs they will wait 2 months before revealing they had covid and will lie and say they didn't want to worry the subs at the time!?

Which also conveniently negates them being questioned about their movements in real time because nothing will stop the Sawalha-Adderleys doing what they want to do, not even pesky covid..

I genuinely don't believe a word they say as they lie way too much.
I don't think they have. They wouldn't be stupid enough to have her parents over or Lisa and her kids. I think they all have scabies and I also think that Nadia has had her wrist Slapped by LW and that's why she hasn't been on. They have also had to accept that the dogs have been ill due to their neglect and the state of their home. But being the narcissistic twats that they are, they are smiling and lying their way through life as if they haven't done anything wrong.

I thought their vlogs couldn't get any worse. I was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I despise the way both of them take the piss out of their elderly parents. It isn't 'banter'... it is flagrant mockery. The latest vlog kicks off with Nittia imitating her father's accent. I'd whack her round the chops if I were her dad. Then onto Manky's long physical and mental mockery of his mother. I have no time for the old bore but ffs let her eat and bloody blow her nose without giving her a full on interrogation.
The Swadderleys have no talent, no skills, no humour. Just one big grifting yawn. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The smelly unwashed bastard has deleted all the comments on his latest vlog calling him out for his bullish behaviour towards his mother. Obviously he has something to hide.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The smelly unwashed bastard has deleted all the comments on his latest vlog calling him out for his bullish behaviour towards his mother. Obviously he has something to hide.

The lack of respect he shows her is disgraceful. I called him out on his behaviour towards her last year, along with many others i might add, and the twit blocked me, for about the eighth time. Shame on you Narc! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Chichi, why does it look like she's in a cell?? That can't be comfy for her on a hard floor! Still cleaner than her home though 👀
Those poor dogs 😥
My personal view is the photo is alot about Nadia ! She is wearing jeans which she has said she has not been able to get into! She is clearly posing in the photo , like to say look at me I'm in Jean's look at my weight loss .
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the way she is positioned . I'm sorry but if my dog was suffering I would not be sat like that taking photos of my dog that is clearly suffering , yes they have taken her to the vet but why post this picture. Just look at Nadia and think about it look at her position . Just my view .

Hmm is she talking about Melanie Blake here?

These coffee mornings are so Incredibly boring! You know they talk about Trolls! My definition of a troll is a person who is very nasty and cruel, their definition of a troll is a person having a view . Well they both constantly call out so many people on their you tube , they use the word hate about lots of people, Boris for one Nadia is his worst Troll , not just him she calls out lots of others. But if a person has an opinion on her or mark then are trolls. They really need to realise that every one is entitled to have their own view but that does not mean they are a Troll. But what does Mark do press the Block button .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Drinking out of cans at the dinner table- talk about more dirt. Use a properly washed clean glass woman

Reactions: 12
I don't think they have. They wouldn't be stupid enough to have her parents over or Lisa and her kids. I think they all have scabies and I also think that Nadia has had her wrist Slapped by LW and that's why she hasn't been on. They have also had to accept that the dogs have been ill due to their neglect and the state of their home. But being the narcissistic twats that they are, they are smiling and lying their way through life as if they haven't done anything wrong.

I thought their vlogs couldn't get any worse. I was wrong.
They were talking on LW about recycling the LW wardrobe clothes and they were wearing each other’s … I’m not sure that’s such a good idea with All Nittys infestations ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They were talking on LW about recycling the LW wardrobe clothes and they were wearing each other’s … I’m not sure that’s such a good idea with All Nittys infestations ?
She always seems to wear them home anyway and then keeps them. Another undeserved freebie 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.