Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelmary

Can I ask if anyone else can't see the thumbs down nos, I haven't been online for a few weeks, wondering if utube has changed its format 🤔

Reactions: 3

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I heard they were altering things on you tube ref the thumbs up. Today on my phone I have a thumbs down but it does not tell me how many and it always has done before on most channels.
Maybe it has something to do with what device you are using. I'm working and using a desktop.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I wi
Just ignore the account if it's not for you. No need to keep posting and complaning. 🤷‍♀️

But are people really so annoyed if someone posts a screen shot from said persons social media on the thread about them.
Here we go.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
it was where dina worked, but she has now left and is no longer listed as staff. I did not know that was where kiki and maddie went..... Not really a good advert for them if they did
Ah thanks I couldn't remember if Dina was still there. I recall her doing the art classes.

Hotgirlautumnleaf

She still looks frumpy and older than she actually is, I can’t turn off quick enough when she’s on 👎
I don’t like her but was thinking has she had Botox as no wrinkles today. I thinking your dislike maybe colouring your view of her 😀 I don’t like her personality but I imagine some of the people saying she looks old maybe dried up prunes.