Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I wonder if Mank will invite clients into his toy cave for their counselling session. Perhaps Prof Swad will wear a mask and sweat, whilst telling them about his alcholism, bi polar, and car crash past. Maybe Di will sit in, and he can blame her for everything. Is he doing the eight quid course from Wowcher or the ten.:LOL:

When I was scrolling through his IG struggling (not) to find pics of him posing, I also stumbled upon these.

Firstly this… how accurate…
View attachment 769025

And then this (from the man who supposedly hates hashtags such as #fridayvibes etc)View attachment 769026
#twat
Ha ha. He is the hashtag king. #twat husband #attention seeking wife #lives in a tip #no job #croc wearer #narc supply needed

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Friday and the jackwagons have given their loyal followers are heads up. Did you see the latest pics of Ricky Martin? He looks like he is on the juice. :eek: I have to get my sad arse to the lab to get poked like a pin cushion. Okay title is"Are YOU Looking forward to XMAS? Butcher Shortages, Favourite Toys & SMALL TALK!"

They are 3 minutes late. Some bitching in the chat box about MAFS being a repeat. Mark is wearing the same top as last night. They are here now, talking about pinch, punch, first of the month. Apparently Dina was very good at it. The picture quality is shite. Roll call. Going over to 4G. Welcome Insta newbies. Talk about the Sarah Everard case and people feeling raw. When Mark says raw, does he been the flailing that Nadia has had in backlash to her stupid remarks on Loose? Nadia sips from her Gobshite mug, how appropos. :sneaky: News about fuel and haulage and Mark worried that Christmas is not going to come. What is he talking about? Christmas is always there where you spend a bomb or not. Nadia says she isn't worried and we deal without having pigs in blanket, whilst Mark is humming "Do They Know It's Christmas." Elliot says Christmas is what you make of it. (Honestly, taking a Christmas off is something I did a few years ago. I just got fed-up one year and said, I'm out. Decided I will do what I want, sleep in, snack around the clock, went to the cinema, it was great!😌) Going back to wifi.

Oh shit, Nadia is doing her firth thigns of Chrithmasth and we haven't even hit Halloween. Nick Ferarri was saying the front page of the Daily Star had a boy sitting on Santa's lap asking for an HGV licence, some fuel and a turkey and Santa says Nah, no hope of it mate. 🤣 Nadia doesn't want to talk about all the things not working, she just wants fun this morning. Anita is looking forward to Vlogmas and Nadia flips her hair and says she is getting excited about that, what with last year's lockdown. Mark is clicking his pen and said that Nadia pissed on his parade saying she didn't want to talk about the heavy stuff. "I don't want to talk about fuel and the gov't." Mark says that he does for a minute, which will turn into a 10 minute lecture. 😖 Mark talks about being a man's man, as being someone who has fuel, as there is a hierarchy about who has fuel and who doesn't. Mark feels ashamed not having fuel.

This morning, let's see if I can condense this story, Mark did the school run, seeing there is a small queue at the station, goes to get the car from Betty, Betty's car is a hybrid and she has to show Mark how to use it, her car only uses fuel to start up the electrics, goes to the station with the jerry can, Nadia interjects to say people were shouting at him because of his jerry can and Mark says she ruined his story. "Oh sorry." Yeah so he gets yelled at for the jerry can he yells back his car doesn't have fuel, he is using his mother-in-law's car, leave me alone. He goes to pay and the car in front of him has left and cars beeping their horns for him to get a shift on, He gets into Betty's car, presses the button, IT WON'T START! Everyone is screaming at him. 🤣 "You must have been shitting yourself." Finally, it started, got back home and had to use Nadia's funnel from the kitchen "Where is that? I need it back." Emma has a joke. Which Spice Girl can get petrol? Geri can. 🤪 "Oh I love a cheesy joke" says Nadia.

Someone wants to know why Northern Ireland is fine for petrol, but the rest of the UK aren't. Happy birthday Sharona. Thank you to Claire for the card. Ellen says buy Nads a new funnel to Mark. Mark says the demand for fuel is up for the weekend. Well duh, they always raise the price of fuel here for the weekend, especially a long one. Happy birthday to Kirstie. "Bond dies no time to die" reads out Nadia. Mark has blocked the "asshole." Nadia thought it was a cheesy joke. Butcher shortage and Mark didn't know that. Ministers planning to ease visa restrictions. Nadia is thinking about pigs in blankets. She needs to see someone about her food obsession. "Do you like pigs in blankets? Do you find them a bit salty?" Mark says he feels like he putting a penis in his mouth. 😧 "MAAARKKK! GOOD GOD!" He says he HAD to say it. :rolleyes: Nadia doesn't think the bacon next to it works. "I might go completely left field this Christmas." What is that supposed to mean? Something comes out of left field, it's a baseball analogy, meaning odd or weird. Mark goes on to say how they reluctantly accept Brexit, but would love someone who voted for Brexit to say it is a bit ironic. Nadia is still going on about the bacon in the pigs in the blanket and me, well I have never had pigs in a blanket with bacon, it was always been in one of those Pilsbury crescent rolls as a kid.

Sophie says Daniel Craig is in the Guardian today described as 53, Craig is cheerful, clever and friendly. Nadia "HE'S A SNOB!! HE'S A BLOODY SNOB!!" Calm down woman, it ain't interested in your opinion. :cautious: Wendy mentions bacon wrapped prunes and Ms. Masterchef says "yeah that's called devils on horseback." Mark claims he is allergic to prunes, says he never knew fruits didn't come out of tin until he was 13, dig at Di's parenting. Apparently he ates some as a kid, got sick, ergo he is "allergic." :rolleyes: Nads says he ate too many and the reason she doesn't like prunes is the elders saying they were bunged up and needed prunes and she associates it with constipation. Faith suggests pigs in duvets, the duvets being white bread. Oooh, fancy. 🧐 Nadia is trying to figure that one out. 🐶 Toffee is barking her head off, so it must be Tim! Off goes Mark to get his affirmation.

Christmas traditions, Bucks Fizz, sausage rolls. Mark is back to the meat industry and lack of workers and pinch points as the gov't is calling them. Someone asks Mark how his course is going. He says well as yesterday he did some role playing therapist mode, "it was draining and illuminating." Mark asking about vol-au-vents, when he means appetizers. Nads likes coronation chicken. Gabrielle says stuffing balls. Nads: "Same to you Gabrielle." Sam says fried brie and cranberry sauce. Nads tells us about making puff pastry with brie, nuts and cranberry sauce and how she gains half a stone at Christmas from all the cheese eating. She says she will keep to her 16/8 though. Loads of hair fluffing and scrunching. Mark is worried about mince pies. Did you that Mark did a documentary series with Nigel Slater? Slater told him that what would cause a revolution in Britian would be the banning of dunking biscuits. Mark reckons it would be no mince pies at Christmas. Someone asks about taste tests. Nads says she is doing another 16/8 video today, aiming to do one every Friday, so we shall see how long this lasts. 🤭 Pen clicking. Claire asks about the winner and they say they have been contacted. Talk about the Google tombola.

Small talk, do you like it. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Nads says she loves it. "I'm a TV presenter, it's my job!" She says she can talk about anything. David says the pandemic is the new weather. (I was talking to a neighbour the other day about the weather. It is at that point where it doesn't know if it wants to be warm or cold, so it is at a stalemate.☀💦❄) Karen says she can, but doesn't like it. I have to be in the right mood, otherwise I stay quiet. Nadia hates small talk with other slebs, everyone is too keen and too nice. Mark says at industry things slebs have special small talk. Fear of small talk is what makes Mark want to avoid any party situation. Study on big talks with strangers being more fufiling. Mark wants to find a strategic way of doing that. Me? --->😴 Mark says answer honestly when people ask how are you. Nadia: "I like it when people tell me how they are." Nads had a nice chat with her friend Tom about his trip to Rome. "People make talk small when it doesn't have to be." 😵 I'm zoning out now. "Interest in human beings is the key to conversation." Other people call that being a nosey parker. :p

The next James Bond. "Ta-ra luv, ta-ra won't miss you, close the door on your way out" says Nads. Talk about Tom Hardy, but Nadia doesn't think so because of family commitments. Henry Cavill? "Naw." Taron Eggerton is too boyish. Idris Elba. "He is gorgeous" says Nadia as she picks her nails. Mark says it would be a bold and important move aka box ticking! Nadia mentions Colin Salmon and says he would have been a good Bond, but back then "we were too prejudice." :rolleyes: Talk about diversity in film. Let's make Bond a black, lesbian, bionic-armed dyslexic already! :ROFLMAO: Mark asks if he needs to be posh. The most important thing for Nadia is Bond needs huge charisma and wit. Mark says like Daniel Craig and Nadia goes off on him. "Because he is so far up his own arse, you can't hardly see his head, he cawn't be witty. WHAT IS THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DOING WITH HIM?!? THAT BRILLIANT ACTRESS, because she is so witty and smart and a great actress and he is just horrible." Umm, his talents are not readily available to the general populace, if you catch my drift? ;) GUYS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! Rege-Jean Page. Nads figures he could do it. Someone says he is too young and Nads says "we've had old craggy chops for ages, it might be nice to have a younger Bond." Remember when I said she needs to see someone about her obsession with eating, she should see them about her Daniel Craig obsession. Mark says Richard Madden would be good. James Norton, Nadia looovvves him. Mark says they have a BBC face. Let's see, Bodyguard, Happy Valley, Grantchester are all ITV shows, so no Mark. :cautious: Minky Moo wants rough posh. Henry Golding. Tom Hiddleston, to which Nadia says "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! HE'S GOT NO SEX APPEAL!" Umm, you're married to Mark so your barometer on sex appeal is busted and therefore invalid! :mad: "Tom Ellis? Who's Tom Ellis" asks Mark. Lucifer Mark. Tamsin Outhwaites' ex. Nadia just figured out who he is and says "No, don't like him." Some fool suggests Danny Dyer, could you imagine? 😫

COME ON GUYS, WE'VE GOT TO HAVE AT LEAST 2OO THUMBS UP. Happy birthday Sarah. Welcome to Louise. "Top toys we have to talk about that!" says Nads. Talk about toy shortage. Nads wants to know about favourite toy you got for Christmas. For me, it was my Betty Crocker Oven. 😍 Hazel says Spirograph and Etch a Sketch. Mark's was the Evil Knievel. Jean says Raleigh Chopper. Createaholic says Buckeroo. Apparently that game made Kiki scream. Nads says her grandfather made furniture for their dolls. Sarah says a wristwatch. Mark had a Snoopy one. Nads is freaking out now over the Snoopy watch. She pulls his jumper and asks him why he is all wet, he is going to get a chest infection. Toffee barking again and off goes Nads. Allie says Tiny Tears. Maisey has a My Little Pony grooming parlour. Jean says Spacehopper. I had one of those. Rhian says her portable CD player. Tamagochi. Polly Pocket. Operation. Toy soldiers. Nadia loved her Tressy doll, but decided one day to give it a haircut. Moira still has her Tressy. Tracey says paint by numbers. Mark asks if anyone remembers the books you paint with a wet brush. Yes. Gloria had the talking Bugs Bunny. So did I! I loved that thing, had it for ages. Naaa, what's up Doc? 🤭 FUZZY FELT!

ARE YOU READY KIDS? NADS IS DOING AN EGG, BACON, CHEESE, MUSHROOM, WRAP. How many is that now? 🤔 LATER IS NADS 16/8. YES OR NO TO MUSHROOMS. Welcome Kimberly. MOST SAY YES TO MUSHROOMS. LOTS OF LOVE, HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A MEMBER'S LIVE, WE WILL GIVE YOU GOOD NOTICE, BYEEEE. Later! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

Dinaaaaa

Four stones that is amazing well done 👏

It is not easy to loose weight and I admire you for this. You seem determined to get there and I have no doubts you will.

I think Nadia's two facedness annoys people. She is making it her calling card to say diets don't work but it appears she doesn't actually believe thus and still does stinking thinking.

You are quietly loosing weight and not trying to create a punchline from it almost like a marketing campaign. I am horrified that some nut job sent you a letter. That us bang out of order. I think they have some major issues to deal with in their life if they think it is ok to do this.

Finally your weight is your business no one else's. It doesn't define you as a person and doesn't distract from all the other wonderful things about you.

Thanks for sharing though it was very brave of you and I for one really appreciate it.
Thank you 🙏

Well done to you for making positive lasting changes in your life from what you've said you've turned a corner after really hitting a low spot (understatement).
That takes both courage and persistence (neither of which Nadia appears to have).
Like others have said it's her insistence on being an armchair expert blowing her own trumpet lecturing others on how to feed themselves (Nurse Ratched to the rescue) and her holier than thou attitude which masks a lot of hypocrisy that really rubs people up the wrong way!
Also her numerous posts stripping off in order to mock other (thinner and what she considers to be more attractive) women!
So right there we can all see she's the one with the issue about her weight!
If she brought something more meaningful to the table like genuine empathy being creative or really making her home the warm inviting cosy haven she wants it to be then I don't think her weight or how she looks like would be an issue?
It's only an issue because she insists on making it one (and drawing attention to herself which equals more engagement and then more profit).
She is most definitely going round in circles the dvd the books the jealousy towards other woman the food and feeding fetish....etc etc etc ....
Maybe you don't see it but you've done something amazing because you've broken that never ending negative spiral (and Nadia hasn't).
I hope you never loose sight of that amazing achievement and maybe when you feel low remind yourself of that fact.
Just by listening to your body and giving it what it really needs and not what you think it wants you have tapped into something real and authentic.
Honestly I have so much admiration and respect for you and I believe this is a journey you will finish with a renewed connection to yourself and nature and living beings and higher consciousness.
Your an empath and someone who feels a great deal and whoever sent you that letter (believe it or not was probably jealous of you).
Jealous because of your kind heart and compassionate nature and enduring strength and patience (probably all the things that they lacked in themselves).
Words hurt I understand that especially cruel ones about our appearance or character and it's hard when your a genuine and kind person to understand that people can be deliberately cruel and sadistic and also lie frequently!
Who ever told you those things about yourself is a pauper and an imposter and a sadist and is projecting their own issues and self hatred onto you.
That's a very low vibrational person a parasite someone who takes pleasure from feeding off other people's pain (which they create).
For whatever reason they wanted to pull you down to their level but your so much kinder and braver and better than that.
So always keep that in mind sometimes kindness beings out cruelty in people but people like that are barely human as it is (more like possessed).
I understand though because I've had brushes with people like that myself like a predator (that they are) they sniff out your Achilles heel and use it to harm you.
Well they can fuck off with their shaming and general negativity and appalling way of treating people (misery loves company and whoever is was probably hurt everyone close to them it won't have been limited to just you)
That's the life they created and get to lead every day a life filled with spite and hatred and anger eating them up inside.(trust me they are not happy)
So know that and know that when people hurt you it ultimately comes back to them.(They just tried to offload it onto you but despite the brief respite that gave them they'll be set and stuck at miserable)
Your not a miserable person you don't need that shit from other people that's not the real you.
The real you is strong and helpful and wise you have so many beautiful things inside and believe me one way or another they will start to show on the outside as well! (They probably already are but maybe you haven't noticed yet)As long as you keep on believing in them and not seeking validation from an outside source you'll tap into that truth and harmony and love (because you have it) will come back to you. ❤
It always does in the end.
That is such a lovely post. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Definitely food for thought 💭 and I’ll keep you posted as I have my goals and I will get there. 🙏

Well there I was yesterday saying how mean it was of Dina to have stopped including Julia in her vegan posts, and what do you know? She has included Julia in her vegan post today.

Now that won’t have been Manks or Nitty pulling her up about it. Friend of Dina’s reading here, or Dina? Whatever.. Hello! 👋 👋
I’d say Dina herself! I believe more and more people close to them read here, as well of themselves of course.

I can't believe that he's still churning out -
Cleaning a cupboard/ room/ garden out- (it'll be unfinished & filthy again within the day
The dogs..... teasing Toffee til she growls
Jumping out on people in a mask
Slow mo reactions repeated WAY too many times, 🥱
Nads 'singing'
Marks disgusting innuendos/MH/ he's sober you know!
Showing off something beautiful & gifted, for it to be mouldy and in the garden within a week
All 2 months after it happened and all with motion sickness inducing camera work!
Glad I'm not a paying sub anymore. I don't even watch now, I just come here for the condensed version of the shit show 😁
Hang fire 🔥 we haven’t had any mask videos for a good while so now you’ve mentioned it, we will have Di or N screaming ‘Mark, stop it’ very soon. I guarantee he will read what you’ve said and be filming it before the month is out. 😂

I know we’ve said it before but why oh why can’t these people who are paying them money see through this. They fail to deliver time and time again but all the subs say is that they understand they are busy blah, blah blah. It’s terrible and surely this is taking money by false advertising?

Last edited:
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I just listened to what he was saying about Kaye sleeping in the nude. How excited was he, he looked like he almost wanted something to be going on with Kaye and the nitwitch, what a filthy grubby dirty little mind he has he probably trotted off to his toy room to have a play with his cocktail sausage. Worse still she seemed happy with him thinking that, the fake laugh. I'll never know why Kaye hangs out with her, she's far more intelligent and seems to have a lot more about her but I do think she can't stand manky she never goes anywhere near him since they had that run-in about him threatening suicide.

• Sick

VeronicaSage

Dear Bitterntwisted … I find your Coffee Moaning summaries achingly funny !🧡⭐ And beautifully succinct … so well-summarised! With witty repartee & observations thrown in … they are an educational ‘hoot’! Many thanks for all your efforts. You are consistent & very resilient! 👏👏👏

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I really couldn't give a toss about what happens to the Swadderleys.
They do need, however, calling out for their constant lies and bullshit.
In this vlog from 2yrs ago Nittia lets her daughter figure out making a cake mostly by herself, whilst she, master chef, simultaneously cooks onions and strong smelling spices; its almost as if she is blowing the kid out of the kitchen.
At the end she just takes over, completely squashing her daughter.
If this is an example of her 'teaching' all I can say is thank the f*ck the youngest got back into mainstream education.

she's absolutely vile when she "teaches" anyone else to cook. when she stands there saying she was a masterchef judge, sucking all the attention away from Kiki, whilst cutting the cake and serving it, even though it was her daughters cake, you really see what a mean, jealous person is hidden behind the guffawing exterior,

• Sad
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
OMG he is being thanked for his (paid) service😡😡😡 reminds me of their key-workers reference😡😡😡
Well this is nice isn’t it…
5BA50271-7F92-4BFB-9BD9-37F27DE52944.jpeg

One of their ‘lovely, kind, friendly community’ telling another to go away. Simply because she voiced an opinion that many also happen to agree with.
Nasty

• Angry
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Well spotted @missmickey I think they're both like a pair of spiders spinning a web of lies! 🕷
With Mark though I really think it's habitual nothing ever really happens unless it's passed through the Mark Adderley filter and he's given his version of events which is usually at odds with everyone else's!
No wonder that creates conflict and trust issues!
Everything has to be exaggerated over inflated over emphasised and idealised.
I really think it's second nature to him whereas I think Nadia will only lie to get something or if she thinks she has to?
So yes it's predatory but with him it's pathological sometimes I'll get wound up by something he's said or done and then I'll remind myself not to bother because he's probably lying anyway!

He just can't admit he was an absent father can he?
Even something as obvious as that he has to get defensive about or in this case construct an alternative version of reality to protect his fragile ego!

I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!
So many colour photos of Izzy and Fleur and of them larking around and pulling funny faces and Nadia writing about how she'd dropped the word step and considered them her daughter's!
So I think really they enable each others delusion because if he's an inept dad well Nadia probably also seduced him with her promises of maternal competence (yeah another exaggeration,) and how they were all going to be one big happy family?
Maybe years ago Mark and Nadia believed that (Even though yes it's definitely blurring boundaries to say the least! I definitely think there was a competitive edge and that she wanted to show to his ex partners you see I can give Mark everything?) I bet they think she's a fool for that! 🥳
Yeah great you impressed him Nadia the thing is should you really pull out all the stops to impress someone? Shouldn't it have been the other way around?
She tried to show she was the best wife/lover/woman/mother but she was fooling herself (it was ego driven) and all she did was make life far to easy for him and so he dreams.....
Ironically of something (or someone) better and his lies are just his dreams that he hasn't mastered yet (and probably never will)?
💯 Agree @Misbehaving, especially where you say...
"I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!"

I felt this too... I thought Nadia Sawalha's family was like my own by what I read...

I started watching the Sawalha-Adderleys when they went online and very quickly saw that actions spoke louder than words.

I saw that her words had been lies and her actions showed the reality which is that of a disfunctional, jealous messed up family that was headed by two attention seeking, lying, morally bankrupt, narcissistic and messed up people who NEED daily validation from a bunch of strangers.

I saw animals and children being treated extremely badly and never in my life had I felt so duped by the actual reality of the actions and words of the once perceived lovely girl next door that I wrongly assumed Nadia Sawalha was.

The Web of lies got bigger, their world got filthier, their family became more seperated and the extent to which they need daily reassurance that they are busy but wonderful people grew and grew.

Here we are, holding two very selfish, very deceptive and very manipulative people to account.

I've always hoped that they'd gracefully accept we've seen through their rouse and that they'd close it down to focus on fixing their spectacularly broken personalities and lives but that's never going to happen as their need for massive tax relief coupled with their compulsion for approval, endorsement and recognition is far too important to both Sawalha-Adderleys 🙄🤥😳

• Heart
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
More LIES 🤥

So the Sawalha-Adderleys could not do coffee moaning yesterday as they were so ill...

Nadia today tells everybody she has spent 48 hours cleaning their sh*t hole for a team of people to come and film in their house 🤥

So they lied about being ill 🤥

Shes lying to whoever is filming their house by PRETENDING its always clean and tidy 😡

I suggest the Sawalha-Adderleys join the below group as a couple TO TRY AND STOP Blooming LYING 🤥 😂
Also, Maddie is still deciding whether she wants to get the covid vaccination or not… yet a few weeks ago, Mark said that she’d had her first jab🤥🤥🤥
They literally cannot stop lying.
I love though, that they’re both totally incapable of keeping their lies going without tripping themselves up down the line.
They can’t even lie well. Pair of useless idiots🤣

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Ridiculous that he is doing a school run for a 14 year old, Kiki should be able to get on a bus or a train and go to school on her own.
Sadly she's 14 but due to her useless parents she probably has no common sense and no life skills as her parents have completely and utterly failed her.

She probably needs escorting to school as neither of the Sawalha-Adderleys will have taught her the basic skills required to get to school and neither of them will have encouraged her to blossom in life as they were happy to have her at home sleeping in until lunch, treading on eggshells all day and exacerbating her anxiety by ignoring her requests to stop humiliating her everyday online.

Poor poor kiki 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

Chemicals kill

I despise the Swadderleys for their lying, grifting and hypocrisy.
For their taking no responsibility for the lazy half-arsed shoddy utube vlogs, or lack thereof.
Above and beyond all this, I hate them for the way they treat those poor dogs. Poor little Toffee...God knows what they have done to her. Grr 😭

• Heart
  • Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
I think they are getting bored of it, looking at a couple of their recent coffee borings they just have nothing to say. Or could it be that Mark is doing the school runs and the early mornings are just all too much for him? 😂
School runs + online course .. sounds a lot to me🤣
and don’t forget his very busy “to do” lists 🤣

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
You actually couldn't make this sh*t up!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys are LAZY GRIFTERS 😡

The whole "back to school" moaning is unbelievable! They've spent YEARS letting their children sleep in and get up at lunchtime to be dragged to museums in the name of home education. Thryve done barely a handful of school runs in both their childrens lives!!!

Theyve written a book on the virtues of homeschooling culminating in one child getting zero qualifications and the other hot footing it back to mainstream education to save herself!

The Sawalha-Adderley home schooling failed to the absolute detriment of their children and instead of hanging their lazy heads in shame they make money out of their failings by pretending to be suffering by having to get up each day to do the school run! 😡 GIVE ME STRENGTH!

They are now grifting and making money on their confessions of a modern parent podcast about back to school fatigue and the school run grind! 😡

They are calling it back to school burnout!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys have a blooming cheek pretending they are just like normal parents!!! Bearing in mind the child they refer to us 14, I don't imagine her parents will need to do the "school run" for long once she makes friends and feels confident enough to travel to school on her own...

BUT YET WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS PITY PARTY BECAUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS THEY ARE HAVING TO GET UP AND BE ORGANISED... THAT'S A FEW WEEKS NOT YEARS...

Poor Poor Mark and Nadia having to actually get up and look after one of their children!!!!!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
FIRST week back and how are you feeling - end of the first week and already many of us are at the end of our tether. Who's more BURNT OUT? Us parents or our kids? After so many weeks and months living under the cloud of COVID - and now with relative "normality" coming back - is Back to School Burnout going to happen more quickly. As one of our kids returns to school we share our own experiences of the school run!!! Find out answers to these questions and many more in this episode of Confessions of A Modern Parent. They take questions and suggestions from listeners on their experiences in parenting roles. If you have a parenting question or suggestion for Mark or Nadia, you can get in touch at: Twitter @mark_adderley"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Poor Kiki, no 14 year old should have to see her mother's camel bulge and flab hanging out of a bikini, parading for Instagram. :(

Really shocked that she got Kiki involved with that. I knew she had low standards but that is just a new level. I'd rather have grown up with a family struggling to make ends meet than be 'brought' up by parents like that. She should be ashamed of herself the dirty mare.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

utubegreed

I have to say I the dry crying, face pulling, inhaling/exhaling into the camera and swaying around on the beach is very very odd

[
Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 09.29.00.png
Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 09.29.15.png

• Haha
  • Angry
It’s pretty damn awful isn’t it. Certainly looks cheap… it’s not as cheap as it looks though View attachment 787839
I’m no expert on acting but I could tell they didn’t like it much. It tried hard to make out they did for the subs sake. A water feature is surely something of personal taste, and for super subs to pay over £300 for it seems crazy to me. It has stayed in the decking all this time all through summer. I hope the subs may now see what we all have come to realise.

• Sad
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Of course they all read here they know everything we say but can't do anything about it:D:D. I don't think I will ever forget pouty mank's rant when he was going to come to our front doors and attack us with his baseball bat, he was raging and we all laughed at the idiot, what a chump he is.
💯 Agree, Mark Adderley is useless, he's a failure, he's inadequate, he's narcissistic and he's a total embarrassement.

Cannot imagine living a life where everyday I'd have to do everything to appease my husband and stop him sulking or tread on eggshells all day because he's selfishly sucking the life out of the family home and everyone in it 😡

• Angry
  • Heart