Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @GloriaRonston for the title. I had to trim it to fit, but I think everyone gets the gist.

To recap:
Doing the school run allegedly.
Went on vacation a digital detox.
Mark is becoming a psychotherapist an addictions counsellor.
Nadia shows her arse on TV literally, with bonus HRT patch. OFCOMS complaints galore.
Homeopathy cures everything, except your cholesterol level, so back on the diet again.
Did you know Maddie had COVID? Well so did the youngest and both are not getting jabbed according to Nads today. Who knows what tomorrow brings?
ALL NEW SPECIAL MEMBER'S AREA WITH LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAMME! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
After all of yesterday's begging, pleading and promising can't find coffee moaning on YT this morning.

Thanks chipmunk re doctors. Cholesterol - no surprise there then. - High cholesterol is when you have too much of a fatty substance called cholesterol in your blood. It's mainly caused by eating fatty food, not exercising enough, being overweight, smoking and drinking alcohol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Gloria Rostron for the thread title and to @bitterntwisted for starting the thread and great recap, and your exceptional CM’s which are far more preferable than the real thing. 🥳

Here we go! :m 🤓🤩

@rivermonster in answer to your question regarding Nittia going to the the doctors. She apparently went for a blood test for her HRT but came away being told she has high cholOsterol. (Her spelling) to which I immediately thought she would have been thrilled because she will now have the perfect excuse to go on a diet which we all know she is so desperate to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, I won 😁

the perfect excuse to go on a diet which we all know she is so desperate to do.
And she won't be able to do it quietly either. She'll lecture the subs on every aspect of the latest fad and then get bored and give up. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Last night on the whine Mark said that Tim was struggling to get to the bottom on their PO Box which I doubt but it made me think.... last week she answered the door to Tim and was rather curt with him whilst he enquired about Mark. Now I’m wondering if Tim was going to say something about said PO Box and that it why she wasn’t very chatty incase the subs overheard him?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tim did say somethig about the po box, in fact. He asked whether Mank got the right advice with regard to the PO BOX. Tbh I don't think Nadia was like that with him because of being live, because I don't think she is anywhere near enough intelligent to think that she is recording and broadcasting her postman without permission, which I believe is illegal.

I don't understand why there is such a problem- when your po box is full don't you just go round and empty it. or has it become like the rest of their house- full of unwanted crap no-one can be bothered to sort through. Sounds like they can't be bothered and are demanding the post office turns its sorting office in to another one of the many rooms they have filled with junk.

A business address is no longer available on the doghouse media site btw...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How many of their subs do you reckon have looked up their address? I reckon Ashley, Skye, Faith & Penny definitely know it. I'm surprised they've not sent things directly to their address.

Reactions: 14
A PO BOX with delivery costs £360 a year!
More to deduct from the taxman I guess... 😡
I bet the monthly cost is the cost of some subs weekly shopping 😡
All because the Sawalha-Adderleys think they are somebody's 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet that's the cost of some subs weekly shopping 😡
It shows how heavily invested they are in recieving freebies. I dare say it is a hassle to set up a PO box too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet that's the cost of some subs weekly shopping 😡
That would last us a month never mind a week. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It shows how heavily invested they are in recieving freebies. I dare say it is a hassle to set up a PO box too.
💯 Agree @GloriaRostron, the Sawalha-Adderleys are both DESPERATE for adoration because in real life they are both so utterly flawed individuals 😡

• Heart
How many of their subs do you reckon have looked up their address? I reckon Ashley, Skye, Faith & Penny definitely know it. I'm surprised they've not sent things directly to their address.
AG sends things directly to their house all the time.
He’s sent multiple aprons for Mark’s stupid cooking thing, the water feature, garden seed subscription boxes and that tens machine… to name a few!

• Sick
  • Sad
Mank is saying how there should be an antibody app that you just look at and it tells you what your antibody levels are..........

He's so bleeping stupid. How does/can an app analyze a blood sample by you holding it in your hand?

• Haha
AG sends things directly to their house all the time.
He’s sent multiple aprons for Mark’s stupid cooking thing, the water feature, garden seed subscription boxes and that tens machine… to name a few!
Has that tens machine and water feature had an outing to the vlogs yet ? Know the pregnancy machine thingy will never appear but have they shown the subs what they payed for.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has that tens machine and water feature had an outing to the vlogs yet ? Know the pregnancy machine thingy will never appear but have they shown the subs what they payed for.
Didn’t they say a while back that they were going to thank SUBS privately because of all the ‘unwell trolls?’ Therefore I don’t think we will have the pleasure of watching their fake gratitude and ‘ we love you soooo much SUBS.’

However, that water feature was delivered.. was it June- July? Whenever their never ending anniversary was. You would think they would have installed it by now, but then Manks wouldn’t know how to and he wouldn’t ask or hire anyone to do it for him. We haven’t heard about ‘the man called Tarik’ for quite some time so they have probably p**sed him off too.

Maybe by Vlogmass 😨 it will make an appearance.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The tens machine arrival has been totally ignored (to my knowledge).

According to Skye, the water feature has been vlogged but not yet shown as they’re 4/5 weeks behind. It apparently featured in the background of one of Mark’s recent IG pics.
I believe it’s the thing behind the chair, that another Tattler quite rightly suggested looks more like a urinal than a water feature
3D55D5CC-6DD7-43EA-8587-FF39A3560D2B.jpeg
9EF336B8-FC6B-49BE-9DDF-166ACC606F76.jpeg

Didn’t they say a while back that they were going to thank SUBS privately because of all the ‘unwell trolls?’ Therefore I don’t think we will have the pleasure of watching their fake gratitude and ‘ we love you soooo much SUBS.’
Yes they did say that. However, some of the subs who contributed weren’t ‘family guests’, so I don’t believe that everyone has been thanked for wasting their money on them

• Wow
  • Angry

According to Skye, the water feature has been vlogged but not yet shown as they’re 4/5 weeks behind. It apparently featured in the background of one of Mark’s recent IG pics.
I believe it’s the thing behind the chair, that another Tattler quite rightly suggested looks more like a urinal than a water feature
View attachment 762803View attachment 762804
That is the one I said looked like a Urinal but wondered if they had filmed it properley - it was AG that blamed Trolls for the private thanks.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 762803View attachment 762804

Yes they did say that. However, some of the subs who contributed weren’t ‘family guests’, so I don’t believe that everyone has been thanked for wasting their money on them
Has it got two silver balls attached to it? What on earth? It’s not my to my taste but then I haven’t been gifted it. That must be very hurtful to see it plonked there. Maybe they have vlogged it as I’m sure AG will have harassed them for details, I certainly hope they have and it is installed.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but.. I look forward to watching :oops:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.