Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey 👋 guys , can’t believe how awful mark looks, his hair is v bad in today’s vlog .think he’s trying to emulate Patrick? Sad .
They both looked dreadful on CM today - if that was my "job" I would have a shower, clean clothes, do my hair and put on a bit of slap. She knows how important it is to look the part on LW or they would let her go on there the scruff she is so why can't she, and him, make the effort on their own channel. I follow a number of youtubers who all look good no matter their size and subject (except a couple of gamers who stay up all night :D). They really are a disgrace.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If somebody had sent a photo of themselves holding a giant penis made out of bread to my openly lesbian mother of 70 (after she had just been burgled 😡), and drooled over the offer to spend a night in the bedroom opposite to my 3rd eldest 18 yr old daughters, you know what? I'd tell them to shove the cock'n'balls water feature right where the sun don't shine.
Good old Swadderleys, ever with their pity begging bowl out, choose to make a video MONTHS after receiving the 'gift' falsely exclaiming over it.
Subsequently its been spotted amongst junk on the 'patio' - unused.
You just KNOW this lot take the piss out of everyone behind closed lens 📷📸🎥🔍

If somebody had sent a photo of themselves holding a giant penis made out of bread to my openly lesbian mother of 70, and drooled over the offer to spend a night in the bedroom opposite to my 3rd eldest daughters, you know what? I'd tell them to shove the cock'n'balls water feature right where the sun don't shine.
Good old Swadderleys, ever with their pity begging bowl out, choose to make a video MONTHS after receiving the 'gift' falsely exclaiming over it.
Subsequently its been spotted amongst junk on the 'patio' - unused.
You just KNOW this lot take the piss out of everyone behind closed lens 📷📸🎥🔍
Oh forgot... EXTRA opportunity for the badge-making, nearly phD-er, Mank, to film his nearly 60yr old wife's bazookas *yawn*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God luv those subs for giving the dubious duo a water feature, but that papier-mâché-looking contraption is a prime example of you get what you pay for. Cringe. And as if anyone really wants to see the Swadderleys struggling to put it together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God luv those subs for giving the dubious duo a water feature, but that papier-mâché-looking contraption is a prime example of you get what you pay for. Cringe. And as if anyone really wants to see the Swadderleys struggling to put it together.
I called it as an Urinal when I first saw it - still is. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I understand what your saying and in due course it will be up to a judge to decide what kind of sentencing she gets and she may well get a custodial sentence?
That's why I wrote in my post about her hitting rock bottom before hopefully getting her life back on track.
I also know that she has previous form for drink driving and I was not trying to make excuses for that however I do think I was justified in making a comparison between Ant and Katie Price?
I state this simply because I do think people have been unduly lenient with him and not just because he has a better driving record but because to put it bluntly he's a ITV cash cow and he had until recently a much more clean cut image and is seen as a valuable and more popular asset?
I've heard all kinds on gossip about him and the ITV circle on the gossip thread on here including if I remember correctly quite a few accusations of drug taking (also a possible criminal offence) and wild partying?
In the circles that he moves in its more than likely yet it's all very hush hush isn't it? Also I believe that he's not the wet behind the ears innocent character he's made out to be?
He hardly got reprimanded by TV bosses anyway? Also the way he treated his ex wife (basically threw her under a bus) depicts quite a heartless and shallow man in my opinion? (Also the press coverage of her (Lisa) has been brutal and nasty and I hardly think it's a coincidence? (The press like to protect their golden boy)
As I said it looks like the ITV crew gather together and protect their own? Also the BBC and for example the lack of action taken against Jimmy Saville and so many people complained and even made reports to the police so I find it unbelievable that they didn't know? Yet they turned a blind eye and hey what about the safety of children no one gave a monkey's about that did they? Or if they did they got overruled by someone in a higher position?
So yes I do believe the old boy network is alive and kicking (in certain cases and that when threatened can pull together to protect their interests) and that yes more often than not woman are not included in this equation probably because they are not deemed as much as a valuable or bankable asset?
Nobody likes or respects a drink driver really and yet he hasn't been exposed to so many very personal attacks like the ones regularly thrown at Katie price?
Maybe it seems like I'm making excuses for her but that's not my intention I'm just trying to understand her while realising that yes she probably will get quite a harsh Punishment and that maybe she's used up her last chance?
Some people have speculated it could be a possible suicide attempt i don't know if that is true but yes it makes me feel bad for her?
I hope that isn't the case she will probably be punished one way or another I just think that maybe people shouldn't be so quick to attempt to further punish her by annihilating her in the press or in gossip forum's?
She's obviously her own worst enemy I just think it's mean spirited for some people (not you but I've read some vile things regarding her elsewhere) to want to keep on reminding her?
I'm sure she feels bad enough and yes it was reckless and irresponsible and dangerous and I don't condone that and I am glad that she's been caught and that she didn't seriously injure someone else but to put it frankly she needs help as well as punishment and I hope that she gets it.
I think Katie Price is heart broken about what to do best for Harvey…. She wants him to learn to be independent and lead his own life at the residential college but at the same time he is calling her on the phone saying he misses mummy’s cuddles , And she also has the financial responsibility some thing Mark would know nothing about

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did I miss something regarding the lives? Two days of letting the subs know when the live is happening, they revert to their default of messing them about AND ME! :mad::p

• Angry
Reactions: 14
7CF8CAD8-FF76-4C12-8720-75B7360D8829.jpeg

Seeing as it’s now the afternoon, I think your devoted subs will have worked out for themselves that there’s ‘no coffee moaning this morning afternoon’.
Can’t even be bothered to come up with topic ideas himself either… give it up Mark the narc

• Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 787772
Seeing as it’s now the afternoon, I think your devoted subs will have worked out for themselves that there’s ‘no coffee moaning this morning afternoon’.
Can’t even be bothered to come up with topic ideas himself either… give it up Mark the narc
What are this pair doing that makes them so busy? Not housework, gardening or personal hygiene I suspect ;). Could it be that they just can't be bothered to get out of bed??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 787772
Manky is stressed and needs tranquility😏😏😏 and Nitty is having her hair done at LW to look gorgeous 😳
Great time indeed for their daily posting 😡🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 787772
Punctual and accountable for two whole days.
Not exactly the responsibility needed to hold down a job is it Mank?
Heyho back to the sock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look on the net to buy the water feature and it is out of stock on all the sites I have looked at so wonder where it came from, has it been in AG's crappy present cupboard for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This man's ability to talk absolute tit about absolutely nothing is so developed that if it were an olympic sport he'd be on the podium. Not creative- just negative.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.