Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Members Live:

(Available until 4.45pm - will go behind paywall after)

Thanks for that @knickerbockerey (y)

So if I've got this right...according to Mark he will come round your house personality to deliver a card but (get this) if he discovers your a troll your disqualified! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm sorry but the man lives in a world of paranoia!
First of all Mr super sleuth how would you even know who is a troll?
Define troll for us please?
I wasn't aware that you could tell just by looking or talking to someone ๐Ÿ˜œ!
What!
Or is this what he imagines to find when he opens the door? ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Members Live:

(Available until 4.45pm - will go behind paywall after)

HOT OFF THE PRESS - TATTLE EXCLUSIVE

Nadia Sawalha has develop a cold but has stepped away from her suitcase of homeopathic remedies. :oops:
Instead, she's openly self medicating with a neat brandy at 4ish on a Saturday afternoon.
1632584871451.png

To be fair, I'd be necking neat spirits, too if this was crawling into my bed later. Chin Chin, Nadia.
1632584978779.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So this competition - what's in it for them? They've left the live public, I take it that was deliberate because they mentioned they will need to check that people entering were members. The competition will run for 24 hours because people such as Lior couldn't make the live. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Manky has no friends at all and certainly no male ones. I wonder if his wonderful Friday nights out on the lash in Soho were him walking around on his own friendless, just getting drunk that must have been a lot of fun. He has such a settled life these days spending half of it talking into his camera to complete strangers and the rest of it craving booze and sex.
Who needs friends when you have your Blankie?

1632586003786.png

1632586495538.png

1632585666308.png

1632585520434.png

1632585635897.png

1632586604552.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So this competition - what's in it for them? They've left the live public, I take it that was deliberate because they mentioned they will need to check that people entering were members. The competition will run for 24 hours because people such as Lior couldn't make the live. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, @knickerbockerey for an horrific insight to life as a paying submissive locked into a 3 year deal if they want that BADGE. :(

To win Card #1: Nadia: "What am I cooking? They have to list everything."
For the record, Nadia is cooking garlic bread, meat lasagne, veggie-ish lasagne and Death By Chocolate Cake. We know she'll be butchering the #luxury (and now it's formed part of their YouTube competition #taxdeductible) versions for tonight's Heartbreak Dinner Party for "Girls whose Boyfriends are LEAVING for University." So, the boys men get to spread their wings and grow their minds and the girls women get to drown their sorrows in carbs and fat and Nadia Sawalha's toxic relationship chat. (Ask LW Frankie Sandiford.) I wonder if they'll help her finish the brandy?

To win Card #2: It's time for a visual clue, because Mark Adderley collected football cards as a child. :sleep:
1632586907865.png

Preparation, Mark Adderley: โ€œI want you to put your faces so close to the screen we can feel each otherโ€™s breath.โ€ He proceeds to name check Ashley the bully Gardener (one of his many shout outs) and then breathe all over the camera with unnerving delight.. :sick:

Guess the strip to win, submissives. Smell my fingers, tattlers.
1632587861054.png

To win Card #3: Mark suggests another football card. Nadia was unhappy about the previous question, because she doesn't know anything about football it wasn't about her. (But she's right, this is Mark Adderley's entire 'job' and since the 'rescue the channel' meetings with Michelle he's done zero prep and now she's forced into a LIVE NNSS). So, he defaults to smut for question 3: "Guess Nadia's bra size." They both seem satisfied with that one, although I'm dubious either of them know the correct answer.

To win Card #4: Guess if Nadia can squeeze a living breathing animal (poor Toffee, who has scratched her armpits until they bled :( whilst Nadia Sawalha considered whether it was worth keeping her on her family YouTube channel) into a coat she laughs is too small to fit. :mad:
1632588127208.png

Lottery for a filmed message (that you may want to watch privately on your own in bed :sick: ): "What trick did Nanny Di used to do on her friends at school that involved confectionary?"

In other news, there are 180 people watching and Nadia Sawalha is so over performing for her paying submissives as part of their failed YouTube channel that everyone loves. If you can still view it's Time Stamp: 23:57
Check out her face as her hot husband sings the jingle for the Great Big Prize of the Day ...
1632588512225.png

Why would she waste her afternoon on this when she can spend a couple of minutes away from her sweaty husband and hit 341K subscribers in one go, over on the Gram? I can see why she's started on tomorrow's hangover already, TBF.

1632587212190.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, the boys men get to spread their wings and grow their minds and the girls women get to drown their sorrows in carbs and fat and Nadia Sawalha's toxic relationship chat. (Ask LW Frankie Sandiford.)
applause for this.

a point to be made is privacy for their daughters means not being seen..... your life can still be discussed, your mental "health", what you like to eat (as cooked by topmomma), where you are and what you doing, infact everything is available except what you look like......

because what you look like is all that matters, and that's being severaly reinforced by the limited way in which they understand "privacy".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We got in from a drink in central London half an hour ago and there were no signs of the drunken Friday night scenes Mark Adderley describes.
I would have paid to see him take a late night dip in the Thames, though. ๐Ÿ˜œ
Pathetic.....just pathetic..mike down....

Reactions: 8
The extent to which Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha lie to themselves and support one another in doing so is shocking.

(1) COFFEE MOANING Could Petrol Shortage Bring us to Our Knees Sabina Nessa Vigil MEMORIES OF JAMES BOND - YouTube
Time stamp 33:30
Mark Adderley: "my younger daughters, because my older daughters have moved out." :oops:
No, you abandoned your young children for an ex-soap star with the big house and the big t*ts on the other side of the country. Nadia's body language screams discomfort at his blatant rewrite of history.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
lol brilliant- pigpen and the girl who thinks everyone is jealous of her becuase of her naturally curly hair..

Mark Adderley: "my younger daughters, because my older daughters have moved out." :oops:
I treat this statement as circumspectly as when he interviewed all those incredibly famous people- cameraman at most, I suspect.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount to which Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha lie to themselves and support one another in doing so is shocking.

(1) COFFEE MOANING Could Petrol Shortage Bring us to Our Knees Sabina Nessa Vigil MEMORIES OF JAMES BOND - YouTube
Time stamp 33:30
No, you abandoned your young children for an ex-soap star with the big house and the big t*ts on the other side of the country. Nadia's body language screams discomfort at his blatant rewrite of history.
Well spotted @missmickey I think they're both like a pair of spiders spinning a web of lies! ๐Ÿ•ท
With Mark though I really think it's habitual nothing ever really happens unless it's passed through the Mark Adderley filter and he's given his version of events which is usually at odds with everyone else's!
No wonder that creates conflict and trust issues!
Everything has to be exaggerated over inflated over emphasised and idealised.
I really think it's second nature to him whereas I think Nadia will only lie to get something or if she thinks she has to?
So yes it's predatory but with him it's pathological sometimes I'll get wound up by something he's said or done and then I'll remind myself not to bother because he's probably lying anyway!

He just can't admit he was an absent father can he?
Even something as obvious as that he has to get defensive about or in this case construct an alternative version of reality to protect his fragile ego!

I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!
So many colour photos of Izzy and Fleur and of them larking around and pulling funny faces and Nadia writing about how she'd dropped the word step and considered them her daughter's!
So I think really they enable each others delusion because if he's an inept dad well Nadia probably also seduced him with her promises of maternal competence (yeah another exaggeration,) and how they were all going to be one big happy family?
Maybe years ago Mark and Nadia believed that (Even though yes it's definitely blurring boundaries to say the least! I definitely think there was a competitive edge and that she wanted to show to his ex partners you see I can give Mark everything?) I bet they think she's a fool for that! ๐Ÿฅณ
Yeah great you impressed him Nadia the thing is should you really pull out all the stops to impress someone? Shouldn't it have been the other way around?
She tried to show she was the best wife/lover/woman/mother but she was fooling herself (it was ego driven) and all she did was make life far to easy for him and so he dreams.....
Ironically of something (or someone) better and his lies are just his dreams that he hasn't mastered yet (and probably never will)?

Last edited:
  • Heart
The nineteen seventies rang!!!! They want their competitions back!!!!!
Beyond pitiful, condescending and demeaning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 780963Mark adderley is a nasty vile little creep
Why can't the subs see how horrible he is and how rude he is when replying to people who don't offer him their undying adulation?
I think the majority of subs must have really low self esteem to allow themselves to be manipulated and treated so badly by an insignificant little man.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This family members club is it supposed to be something like the Dennis the Menace Club, Famous Five Club, Tingha and Tucker Club where you got a membership card, newsletter and a badge and probably a list of rules and regulations but it seems a bit expensive at ยฃ1.99 a month. I'm sure I saw pouty a few days ago asking if anyone could do a swapsie with one of his football cards, no hope for the man child who is completely off his rocker and his dim idiotic followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for that @knickerbockerey (y)

So if I've got this right...according to Mark he will come round your house personality to deliver a card but (get this) if he discovers your a troll your disqualified! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm sorry but the man lives in a world of paranoia!
First of all Mr super sleuth how would you even know who is a troll?
Define troll for us please?
I wasn't aware that you could tell just by looking or talking to someone ๐Ÿ˜œ!
What!
Or is this what he imagines to find when he opens the door? ๐Ÿ˜

He'd better bring his baseball bat just incase! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Well spotted @missmickey I think they're both like a pair of spiders spinning a web of lies! ๐Ÿ•ท
With Mark though I really think it's habitual nothing ever really happens unless it's passed through the Mark Adderley filter and he's given his version of events which is usually at odds with everyone else's!
No wonder that creates conflict and trust issues!
Everything has to be exaggerated over inflated over emphasised and idealised.
I really think it's second nature to him whereas I think Nadia will only lie to get something or if she thinks she has to?
So yes it's predatory but with him it's pathological sometimes I'll get wound up by something he's said or done and then I'll remind myself not to bother because he's probably lying anyway!

He just can't admit he was an absent father can he?
Even something as obvious as that he has to get defensive about or in this case construct an alternative version of reality to protect his fragile ego!

I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!
So many colour photos of Izzy and Fleur and of them larking around and pulling funny faces and Nadia writing about how she'd dropped the word step and considered them her daughter's!
So I think really they enable each others delusion because if he's an inept dad well Nadia probably also seduced him with her promises of maternal competence (yeah another exaggeration,) and how they were all going to be one big happy family?
Maybe years ago Mark and Nadia believed that (Even though yes it's definitely blurring boundaries to say the least! I definitely think there was a competitive edge and that she wanted to show to his ex partners you see I can give Mark everything?) I bet they think she's a fool for that! ๐Ÿฅณ
Yeah great you impressed him Nadia the thing is should you really pull out all the stops to impress someone? Shouldn't it have been the other way around?
She tried to show she was the best wife/lover/woman/mother but she was fooling herself (it was ego driven) and all she did was make life far to easy for him and so he dreams.....
Ironically of something (or someone) better and his lies are just his dreams that he hasn't mastered yet (and probably never will)?
๐Ÿ’ฏ Agree @Misbehaving, especially where you say...
"I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!"

I felt this too... I thought Nadia Sawalha's family was like my own by what I read...

I started watching the Sawalha-Adderleys when they went online and very quickly saw that actions spoke louder than words.

I saw that her words had been lies and her actions showed the reality which is that of a disfunctional, jealous messed up family that was headed by two attention seeking, lying, morally bankrupt, narcissistic and messed up people who NEED daily validation from a bunch of strangers.

I saw animals and children being treated extremely badly and never in my life had I felt so duped by the actual reality of the actions and words of the once perceived lovely girl next door that I wrongly assumed Nadia Sawalha was.

The Web of lies got bigger, their world got filthier, their family became more seperated and the extent to which they need daily reassurance that they are busy but wonderful people grew and grew.

Here we are, holding two very selfish, very deceptive and very manipulative people to account.

I've always hoped that they'd gracefully accept we've seen through their rouse and that they'd close it down to focus on fixing their spectacularly broken personalities and lives but that's never going to happen as their need for massive tax relief coupled with their compulsion for approval, endorsement and recognition is far too important to both Sawalha-Adderleys ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
For someone who has supposedly hardly ever gone to see a GP, she isnโ€™t half making up for lost time at the moment ๐Ÿคจ In the last 4 weeks I think she has seen (in person) a doctor at least 3 times!! How the blooming heck is she managing to not only get that many appointments but actually seeing them in person?? NHS doctors are still doing online or telephone appointments unless itโ€™s life threatening so can only mean sheโ€™s gone private, again ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks again, @knickerbockerey for an horrific insight to life as a paying submissive locked into a 3 year deal if they want that BADGE. :(

To win Card #1: Nadia: "What am I cooking? They have to list everything."
For the record, Nadia is cooking garlic bread, meat lasagne, veggie-ish lasagne and Death By Chocolate Cake. We know she'll be butchering the #luxury (and now it's formed part of their YouTube competition #taxdeductible) versions for tonight's Heartbreak Dinner Party for "Girls whose Boyfriends are LEAVING for University." So, the boys men get to spread their wings and grow their minds and the girls women get to drown their sorrows in carbs and fat and Nadia Sawalha's toxic relationship chat. (Ask LW Frankie Sandiford.) I wonder if they'll help her finish the brandy?

To win Card #2: It's time for a visual clue, because Mark Adderley collected football cards as a child. :sleep:
View attachment 780534
Preparation, Mark Adderley: โ€œI want you to put your faces so close to the screen we can feel each otherโ€™s breath.โ€ He proceeds to name check Ashley the bully Gardener (one of his many shout outs) and then breathe all over the camera with unnerving delight.. :sick:

Guess the strip to win, submissives. Smell my fingers, tattlers.
View attachment 780557

To win Card #3: Mark suggests another football card. Nadia was unhappy about the previous question, because she doesn't know anything about football it wasn't about her. (But she's right, this is Mark Adderley's entire 'job' and since the 'rescue the channel' meetings with Michelle he's done zero prep and now she's forced into a LIVE NNSS). So, he defaults to smut for question 3: "Guess Nadia's bra size." They both seem satisfied with that one, although I'm dubious either of them know the correct answer.

To win Card #4: Guess if Nadia can squeeze a living breathing animal (poor Toffee, who has scratched her armpits until they bled :( whilst Nadia Sawalha considered whether it was worth keeping her on her family YouTube channel) into a coat she laughs is too small to fit. :mad:
View attachment 780563

Lottery for a filmed message (that you may want to watch privately on your own in bed :sick: ): "What trick did Nanny Di used to do on her friends at school that involved confectionary?"

In other news, there are 180 people watching and Nadia Sawalha is so over performing for her paying submissives as part of their failed YouTube channel that everyone loves. If you can still view it's Time Stamp: 23:57
Check out her face as her hot husband sings the jingle for the Great Big Prize of the Day ...
View attachment 780573

Why would she waste her afternoon on this when she can spend a couple of minutes away from her sweaty husband and hit 341K subscribers in one go, over on the Gram? I can see why she's started on tomorrow's hangover already, TBF.

View attachment 780543
Public Figure ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ’ฏ Agree @Misbehaving, especially where you say...
"I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!"

I felt this too... I thought Nadia Sawalha's family was like my own by what I read...

I started watching the Sawalha-Adderleys when they went online and very quickly saw that actions spoke louder than words.

I saw that her words had been lies and her actions showed the reality which is that of a disfunctional, jealous messed up family that was headed by two attention seeking, lying, morally bankrupt, narcissistic and messed up people who NEED daily validation from a bunch of strangers.

I saw animals and children being treated extremely badly and never in my life had I felt so duped by the actual reality of the actions and words of the once perceived lovely girl next door that I wrongly assumed Nadia Sawalha was.

The Web of lies got bigger, their world got filthier, their family became more seperated and the extent to which they need daily reassurance that they are busy but wonderful people grew and grew.

Here we are, holding two very selfish, very deceptive and very manipulative people to account.

I've always hoped that they'd gracefully accept we've seen through their rouse and that they'd close it down to focus on fixing their spectacularly broken personalities and lives but that's never going to happen as their need for massive tax relief coupled with their compulsion for approval, endorsement and recognition is far too important to both Sawalha-Adderleys ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ
notSUBmissive - that is a perfect description of the Catch 22 narcissists have to content with [not that they are aware of this of course :rolleyes:].The more exposure they gain, the more their defects become glaringly obvious and the more the attention goes to their heads and then they continue to act in an increasingly grandiose manner and making themselves look worse and worse. A certain Duchess living in a multi-toileted mansion is a brilliant example of this - striding around New York like a character from the Matrix!

Also narcissists, as they age, often end up hanging out with and dating younger people as their peers can see through them. I personally know one elderly narcissist who likes "to spend time with the young folks" - yes of course because they don't see through him and he can buy their friendship with his financial clout but they're not friends just hangers-on! I note that Lee chap is quite a bit younger than Nadia. I don't know about Mark's friends - does he have any apart from his daughters? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.