Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
the self-absorbed wazzocks pity party continues

god he is an arseole
what a vile drunken pest he must have been
he's no different now
- has the same personality traits just isnt pissed up!
you are what you are Mark - with or without drink

Manky has no friends at all and certainly no male ones. I wonder if his wonderful Friday nights out on the lash in Soho were him walking around on his own friendless, just getting drunk that must have been a lot of fun. He has such a settled life these days spending half of it talking into his camera to complete strangers and the rest of it craving booze and sex.
yea he was probably one of those boring drunks that latches onto anyone
always by himself
the sort of person people would cross the street when they saw him coming
and not everyone who is out for a drink on a Friday would have acted like he did- pillock

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

batterychicken

I feel the need to put this out here because I see many posts about her weight on here and obviously from her too.

I’m going to be very honest because I can be on here and I want to be too.

I have terrible weight issues and always have for many years. At my heaviest I was pushing over 21stones and now 17 stones and I’ll be very clear that I’d love to be her weight or have her figure. I definitely wouldn’t want anything else of her life, body etc.

I feel that we mustn’t judge by weight. I’d hate to think that people would judge me but I know they do. Many years ago someone sent (still don’t know who) a very nasty letter to me mocking my weight. I ended up nearly dead with long term health issues after taking a near fatal overdose. I very nearly finished myself off because what someone thought of me. Now I know I’m a good person, I will go to the the end of the earth for someone who needs help, I hate injustice with a passion that burns more fiercely than any bonfire. I care, have endless patience to help people but my weight has always been a problem.

Now I’m nearing 50 I decided that I need to take it in hand. I started around the time AG did with his weight loss and every day I think of what I am nourishing my body with, I walk 5 miles and I am beginning to work out my issues.

I have a very long way to go but I’m deadly serious about it. I rarely drink anymore after being alcohol dependent for more years than I would like to admit. Haven’t drank apart from the odd glass of wine for 7 Years. Now religiously drink 3l of water a day and I’m thankful for all I have after losing two very close friends in the last 3 weeks. Life is a gift and I want to treasure mine. No one can live happily living like M and N do. For example, I wouldn’t ever bang on about being alcohol dependant like a badge of honour like Mark does Nor would I constantly talk about my weight like she does. Nadia really wouldn’t have a bad life if they could just appreciate it.

This post is just to remind everyone that overweight people struggle and although I can criticise them for many things like their cooking etc I would never call someone out of their weight alone.

please accept this post with the love it’s posted with xx
Four stones that is amazing well done 👏

It is not easy to loose weight and I admire you for this. You seem determined to get there and I have no doubts you will.

I think Nadia's two facedness annoys people. She is making it her calling card to say diets don't work but it appears she doesn't actually believe thus and still does stinking thinking.

You are quietly loosing weight and not trying to create a punchline from it almost like a marketing campaign. I am horrified that some nut job sent you a letter. That us bang out of order. I think they have some major issues to deal with in their life if they think it is ok to do this.

Finally your weight is your business no one else's. It doesn't define you as a person and doesn't distract from all the other wonderful things about you.

Thanks for sharing though it was very brave of you and I for one really appreciate it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Zebeedee

They are getting covid tests, are they going on another well deserved holiday because they work so hard.
I bet they are going abroad , Nadia said they would be staying in this country to support small businesses, but why covid tests? Also they have been to Norfolk , Cornwall, she went on holiday with her parents , then she has had a few weekends with her friends in Brighton. But they will say they deserve a holiday .
What about the millions who never go on holiday because they can just about eat ! Covid has really taken its tole on so many family's and holidays are a luxury which many just can no afford .
Yet they will state how they need one because they have not had one this year, obviously they don't count the luxury holidays they have had in this country, many would be absolutely so happy to have a luxury holiday to Cornwall .
It absolutely grates on me that these people feel entitled to so many holidays. They are so blessed with all the freebies, hot tub , garden furniture, endless amounts of food, washing machine and the list goes on .
But like I said they feel entitled so every one will be saying well deserved holiday .
Honestly if I was in their position I would be giving a family who have been through hell this past year a holiday, yes I would forfeit a holiday for someone less fortunate!
Anyway enough now on talking about their holidays , let's just see if they go because I'm guessing they will be heading of to Greece of spain in a luxury villa . Watch this space.

• Angry
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
What gets on my nerves is the way they don't even apologize about the Coffee Moaning being cancelled even if they don't really mean it [duh!] - it's called common courtesy :rolleyes:.
Common courtesy is very much an alien concept to them. I don't understand why they don't just admit defeat and own up to the fact that a normal life, which involves getting the kids to school, doing your job and heaven forbid, doing a bit of housework every day is just too much for them.

1632738266698.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Dinaaaaa

I am seriously struggling with this shit show since her nasty words about not getting into debt for a pet. I know I’m going on and on about it but it’s getting so ridiculous now.

Maybe I’m just an animal lover and therefore can’t understand how flippant and false she is regarding the dogs but it’s really bothering me and I don’t like feeling this way. It’s ok to have a laugh and joke like we do but this is beyond the pail. Then there is all the lies and it’s not just an occasional thing, it’s daily and it’s absolutely so frustrating.

Then there is the constant bullying by the ‘subs’ if someone disagrees with them. I find it all so strange how I’ve never met these people but they’ve got under my skin. I actually dislike myself for disliking them so much and then there’s AG! I go through stages of either feeling sorry for him because he’s been dragged into this or despising him because he’s nasty to people but then it’s only because he is defending his gods...

Im retiring to bed 🛌 what a mess. Night everyone x

• Heart
That right there is the thing that forms her bond with Narc. To live a clean and healthy life you have to go right back to the begining, get emotionally naked and deal with your shit. They both refuse to do that, and with that, they enable each other to continue to live a lie. Sadly these lies are being played out in front of some very vulnerable people, people that they preach to on a daily basis and who are unwittingly being sucked into their fucked up lives.

They sicken me to the core. :mad:
To lead a clean and healthy [and meaningful] life you have to be able to listen to other people, respect their opinions and accept constructive criticism. This is something Mark and Nadia will never be able to do - look at their rude and defensive reaction to mild and polite constructive criticism of one of their subs [who is after all a paying customer and fully entitled to give feedback]. Basically - if you don't like us get stuffed! Charming eh :rolleyes:?

• Heart
  • Angry

Podular

Chatty Member
Re the counseling bs, I'm sure he has created a fantasy in his manky, juvenile, unfulfilled mind where he has adoring, troubled younger women hanging on to his been there,done it "advice". Like some sort of rock n roll guru.(Or even rich older women who own their own house lol).
They are all so desperately unhappy in that house , caught up in unhealthy co dependency that I'm sure they are all subconsciously looking for a way out of the swamp. Their individual SM addiction to posting selfies and pity posts reeks of this to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I hate it when people talk about someone elses struggle when they haven't even got the guts to sort out their own. I have never been a KP fan, but i hope she gets the support she needs. :mad:
Too right @Herbert2005 in fact the hypocrisy surrounding people's vitriolic attacks on Katie Price is astounding not to mention more than a bit misogynist in my opinion!
If that sounds like I'm going too far well consider the case of Ant from Ant and Dec it seems that nearly killing people drink driving is ok and can be brushed off as long as you have ITV behind you!
Oh and as long as you can focus on his ex wife Lisa and paint her as a venomous fish wife! (Nothing like a distraction eh!)
Actually I really do think that when it comes to the argument regarding trolls although I definitely think that's used as an excuse for the media to hide their duplicitous behaviour behind?I do think in some cases especially when it comes to female celebrities that basically the media and press pray on womens pain and mistakes and times of vulnerability and yes following that example some of them do get trolled!
The personal attacks always seem to be particularly vicious when it comes to woman.
Caroline Flack is a good example..... everyone makes mistakes and I do think that tbh quite a lot of people in the public eye probably have some degree of personality disorders neuroticism or narcissistic tendencies? (Higher than the general population).
The media are aware of this and don't mind milking it for what it's worth and yet should something go wrong and your a woman you're still seen as disposable!
Plenty more where that came from and all that! As if woman are just stepford wives presenting a glamourous image but basically identikit. ......
So the conveyor belt continues......
I know Katie Price has been in free fall for a long time and quite frankly was an accident waiting to happen but the way that people seem happy to rip into her.....when she's already down....however justified the criticism is.......it's the glee and relish in her misfortune (in some cases) that I find makes me a little uncomfortable?
I've heard from my husband in the past a bit of info about the I'm a nice guy ...(because I keep on reminding people that I am) :rolleyes: ...Peter Andre....he screwed over Katie Price sideways ....she loved him maybe the only husband that she ever really cared about? He worked on her good fortified his image revived his career started his family (and building of his empire yes that man had ambitions secretly he's made millions through Cypriot property developing)!
Treated Katie privately with disdain (the guys a snake she was good enough to make kids with but not to be loved and respected!)
Why because he had his eye on the main prize tarnish Katie's image ....( Not hard if you push the right buttons she will self destruct) and by contrast his image will only improve by association!
That's not to say that she hasn't been her own worst enemy and made some costly mistakes and yes not had the sense to sort herself out when she had the chance...it's also to be said that she's a hedonist that lives for the moment and does have a past of not treating people very well.
Alex Reid is probably a good example of that (her lowest moment) but I do think that basically (not that it's an excuse) she is immature and has a long memory (a bad combination) so she doesn't forget people that she thinks have slighted her or not treated her well?
She should have moved on but it doesn't look like she can and in the case of Peter Andre doesn't look like she ever will and I think that destroyed her a bit...and I don't think she ever really recovered from his betrayal...(not that she helped matters but I really don't think she is as devious as him).tbh she needs a steady partner to balance out her rather explosive and excitable personality.. ..she had that with him but I believe he used her deliberately and always had the plan in the back of his mind to re establish himself and move on to another (in his mind more respectable woman)?
So yes she's clearly damaged and no she hasn't been compassionate towards others or careful or mindful of what she has done and the trail of destruction is long....but that doesn't mean that she is undeserving of our compassion or understanding?
Just because someone is difficult to like or sympathise with doesn't mean that they should be condemned forever more ....?
As I said previously and yes I don't like to use the sexism card I explained that yesterday but men (in these cases) don't get judged anywhere nearly as harshly do they?
Or to put it another way to be a woman and to be a troubled soul can be to expose yourself and to be put under the absolutely most brutal of judgements?
That isn't fair in my opinion.
So let's hope that Nadia and Mark are fair and unbiased for a change? (Yeah i_m not holding my breath!)
As you said yourself people who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones?
Plus I think Katie price probably is a genuine alcoholic (, amongst other things) and really needs help and probably intervention from outside because sometimes you have to reach Rock bottom before you can truly pick yourself back up again and I really hope she does.....for her children's sake as well.

Edit to add I even have sympathy for Mark and Nadia sometimes (not that they would accept or like that?) but it's their sanctimonious attitude and also continuous virtue signalling (amongst other things) that really grates my cheese!
Say what you will about Katie price but she doesn't act holier than thou like those two as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth?
It's Mark and Nadia's insistence that they are always right (even when they are clearly wrong) and preaching to others what they themselves do not practice that I really find hard to stomach?
So really they should #be kind and cut others a bit of slack (, including the so called trolls) because it's not as if they are perfection personified is it?

Last edited:
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. Okay today's title is "R. Kelly, Fuel Pump Madness, Sabina Nessa Arrest, Wildlife Getting HIGH."

Eww Mark. He is wearing a jumper today. Roll call. Nadia is still on Insta. Toffee starts barking and Mark tells Nadia it's Tim the Postie at the door. "Go and look after Tim. He might comment on how much you've lost. He is always commenting on how much weight I've lost." Really? :rolleyes: Nadia drops off her mug to go see Tim. "Tims is such a good guy, say good morning to Tim." Nadia comes back with a package. It's for the dogs if you're wondering. I see all the drawers are still open from last night. Someone commented on Whine O'clock that they were giving them anxiety. Would it kill them to shut the drawers? Apparently one of the subs recommended this dog thingy and Nads says "We love your recommendations, we always listen to you." Yes, unless it is an idea that you are diametrically opposed to, like closing your damn drawers! :cautious: Nadia has a spoonful of yoghurt, whilst Mark struggles with the package. So the dogs had their food changed, raw to a very, very good dog food, and they have been itching. They got some supplements. Nadia mentions some seaweed thing for the dog's bad breath, says it really works. Mark asks if she can put it in her food. Maaark. Nadia plugs Dina's vegan recipes on Insta. Elaine asks why they changed from raw. Because, I assume Chi Chi, has an immunity issue the vets advised them to take her off raw. Scrunching of hair. Nadia says she is creating her own recipes for the dogs. Does it involve copious amounts of oil and butter? Faith thanks them for giving advance notice as to when the live was airing, Mark says they will try to do that more often. :cautious:

Sally loves Mark's jumper and he says it was much tighter during lockdown. Nadia asks if he will ever stop doing 16/8 and he says "no, why would I?" Though he says he has been struggling the past 2 days. Nadia says yesterday she wasn't really hungry, but made herself a "really healthy dinner and had it," finished eating at 6 p.m. and she was fine, but actually she tells a lie, because at 10 p.m. she was starving. Mark says Nads went to bed early so she wouldn't eat, he didn't and he ate a box of flapjacks! Morning Jen Legs. Mark is getting so cross with the gov't over the fuel crisis. Nads says he wouldn't give her a hug when she wanted one. Mark says that non-drivers don't understand it and Nadia takes umbrage. "Can you just stop keep saying that like I'm a moron? I completely understand the situation without driving. It is really annoying me and I've put up with it 5 times this morning and now it is pissing me off. Non-Drivers." Talk about George Eustice, or Useless as Mark calls him, saying there is crisis now, no one queueing for petrol, "THE QUEUES ARE NOT THERE BECAUSE THERE'S NOT PETROL!" Nadia had to walk to the nearest one to check if there was any, because they don't have enough fuel to get to the station. Talk of people taking more than they need, people frightened. Mark is dropping F bombs and Nadia tells him to not shout and swear, it is either one or the other. "These wankers coming on to television with their Etonite fuckin approach to everything and saying to all of us, it's all your fault for panicking." Nads doesn't feel the presenters are nailing them on the issue. Mark finishes his coffee. Nadia finds the word panic passive-aggressive. o_O The Armed Forces are stating they are an insurance policy, but they can't fix appalling planning. Mark is at his lecturn telling us the word panic is created by the gov't and gaslighting the public, us and them mentality. Can we pick another word or than gaslighting thankuverymuch. "They take no responsibility for anything, I have never heard them apologize on track and trace.." says Nadia. Mark mentions the opposition "Where is Labour?" They are busy telling us that saying women have uteruses is wrong and could the white men not raise their hands. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: Mark says this fuel crisis is "the straw that has broken my camel's back!" Yes, but does your camel have 1 🐪 or 2 🐫 humps? 🤭

Nadia is calling Angela Rayner a genius. :rolleyes: Talk about all the shitty things Boris the doofus has said. Mark has got the bee in his bonnet "It's these posh knobs commenting on everyone, I cannot stand their super, but the point is the reason they are so supercilious is that the opposition is non-existent..." Nadia says everytime they go to the Labour Party Conference it is just snore time. "And who's the guy who resigned yesterday? I've never heard of him." Andy McDonald resigned from the shadow cabinet, because Starmer refused to back a living wage of 15 pounds/hour. It was another fissure in Labour unity you great dolt! :cautious: Stacey is worried about vulnerable people who need transport, not the dipsticks with 3 cars in the drive who can walk to the shops. Nads is worried about people who don't get paid this week, because they can't get to work. Jackie wants to scream and scream until she is sick! Can someone get Jackie a paper bag to breathe into, thanks! 👨‍⚕️ Sarah reckons the country is at breaking point and how long before riots? Sarah needs a tranquiliser stat! 💊 J Hurst thinks Starmer is plant from the Tory party. :unsure: Mark says he has to leave by 11. Man pulls knife on queue jumper at London petrol station. It's getting wild in the streets eh? Mark says 20% of London's petrol stations were bulldozed. Mark is worried that people have knives to pull. Mark on his pulpit again, railing against the gaslighting.

R. Kelly the bastard is finally in prison. Mark talks about the length of time it took to get to trial is because it was regarding black women and he wouldn't be surprised if there was any truth to that, OF COURSE! Oh yeah, cuz Jimmy Savile was caught and did time right? No that proverbial shit didn't hit the fan until he was dead. What about Weinstein? Piss off Mark! God he is so predictable. :mad: Nadia thinks (and I use that term loosely) that him being a black man, that America would want to make it a big show trial. Talk about him doing this in plain sight.

Sabina Nessa and Nadia says let's look at that beautiful face. Speaking of prejudice, if she was plain looking would you even comment? :cautious: So some dude got arrested and Mark wants to know what is going on in his head. The post mortum was inconclusive as to her death apparently. "That face" says Nads. Did you catch Nadia's Insta yesterday? Well a female PC contacted her and said that the sentences for these people are dire. "People could look at the West and say we have a fairly decent society, but we don't" says Nadia. Mark gets up to look into one of those drawers for a pen.

Wildlife getting high. Mark was "Oh my God!" Drugs at Glastonbury seeping into the water supply affecting animals and protected species. Bloody humans! :mad: Talk about rubbish and drug pollution. Did you know that in London, squirrels find tin foil with crack cocaine making crack addicts out of squirrels. Mark says he was driving in London when a squirrel darted out into the road stood on its back legs waving it's arms and ran off. :rolleyes: "It was definitely raving." HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND WE GOT TO GET TO 200, THERE ARE 700 HERE. Mark gets all mopey saying how embarassed he is for Britain. You want to be embarassed? Try living in the States or Alberta. "The Germans and everyone are just going...the guy elected in Germany says 'We can categorically tell you the problem in Britain...is because of Brexit' AND WE ARE BEING GASLIT!" Nadia says "Hannah I'm going to close the drawer, don't worry."

Happy birthday Dawn! "We love you guys you know?" Mark still ranting and raving. GUYS WE ARE GOING TO REVIEWING THE BRITNEY DOC, REACTING TO LICORICE PIZZA TRAILER AND THE SKYE ELISE HOMETIME COMPILATION, SO SEE YA LATER! Yeah bye. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

diamondtext

Chatty Member
Imagine your mum nearing sixty in a boggin house posing for boggin photos with your boggin dad.
That would be enough to send some teenagers over the edge ffs

• Sad
  • Sick

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I have been away for a while because both my parents died in the space of two months and I needed a break from those two.

So they are all sick. They say they are too ill for the live, but they have done a test and it isn’t covid. They need to do a pcr test rather than a lateral flow test. Those aren’t accurate. I hope they don’t have covid because they were only out for a meal with her parents the other night.
So sorry to hear about that @Ulrika my condolences to you.I can only imagine how hard that has been for you.Take care of yourself and it was probably good for you to have a break from these two idiots.
They are never careful are they when it comes to family members?
I think they really don't appreciate anything and really nothing means anything to them they just lie and fob people of and don't honour their commitments sometimes I wonder why any of us bother with them?
They are probably not worth it but you are worth it!
So take care of yourself but we are all here for you if you need a welcome distraction or to chat. ❤

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
8 movie reviews in one week! The content really is dimming! Just had a glance at the Coffee Moaning title, HANGOVERS! For a man who hasn't drank for 16 years, he sure likes to talk about it a lot.

• Sick
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Here's a link to such a course near to Manky... I imagine this is where he'll be studying when he finishes his £99 course...

Can you imagine MR KNOW IT ALL mature student trying to get down with the people on the course! Because after all he knows it all! Can you imagine him socialising with nice people! I'm the famous husband of Nadia Sawalha off the telly 😂

Imagine his uni bag getting soaked in oil and butter when his Masterchef winner wife has packed his lunch but forgot to close the tupperware box like she does her cupboard doors 😂

Imagine him rocking up in the state he presents on youtube! All filthy and smelly, in the clothes he's slept in! Or the musty clothes that have sat for days all wet in the washing machine 🤮

The poor poor women on the course having to study with Mr Misogynistic for 3 years!

The poor tutor having to manage a narcissistic know it all for 3 years!

All of this AND having to put up with Mr untreated Bipolar who refuses therapy himself! Oh the irony, the absolute irony!

Evidence if evidence were needed that the Sawalha-Adderleys shit show will be coming to an end (because it failed because MARK ruined it)

Mark cannot manage to do the youtube channel now when his only other commitment is taking his child to school so there is zero chance of him doing it when studying full time... 😂

The best bit regarding marks new career is he will have to self fund as he's already done a degree and had funding for it, you cannot get funding twice...

So hopefully the tax payer won't lose out because "Mr I won't engage in counselling myself BUT I'm training to be a counsellor" has decided to toss it off somewhere other than his toy cave.

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the classroom! 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Angelmary

Why are they always saying that they are convinced Maddie had Covid, or they think Kiki has had Covid, why didn't they do tests to fucking find out...they are so stupid, especially being surrounded by their grandparents and Di and mixing with their friends

• Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Excuses excuses🥱 “if” it happens 🥱 why can’t they schedule their week like all normal working people 😡 It is not like they have full time jobs !!! Is she at LW? 🍷🍷🍷🍷
So he's started his counselling course whilst still very mentally unwell... Outstanding Mark, absolutely outstanding 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
View attachment 781738View attachment 781739
She can bitch about Nigella all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that, given half a chance, Mark would much rather tuck into her spaghetti than Nadia’s🤭
i do wonder if she has real issues with him. I don't understand for example why mank does not go to a gym to workout. also there was a time when he suggested they do boxercise in the park with a trainer, and she was like, no, you can get the stuff on amazon and do it at home. i do think she is worried he will stray......and i do also question the whole he was drinking and he stopped drinking beacuse he received an ultimatum over it, and whether a part where he cheated on her is being purposefully omitted.

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
Interesting what Nadia says about Kerry Katona on adult websight Then changes her tune when Jane asks her if she’d mind if Maddie went on one ….. her excuses for Maddie not having to go on one is
“ Maddie is ‘Well educated!’”
Topic starts about 8:00 mins
A

• Angry
  • Haha