Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. It's the day after the election here and for the first time in my life, I stood at the poll wondering if I would make a choice or just spoil my ballot, because I was so pissed off that Disney Prince called an election 2 years early into a mandate and during a pandemic. 😤 Thankfully it is a minority gov't, so he is going to have to work with the opposition. Check out the title for today "We Don't Want Our Child Jabbed. Do you? GAS Shortage, M25 Eco Warriors & My 16/8 Fast." Looks like a doozy.

It looks like a Nadia solo gig today. She cleans the lens with her sleeve. Her face is taking up my whole monitor, dial it back woman! "OH have I got a cheat for you all you neat freaks." Mark is "working" in town today. She says she is having a camera crew over this morning. Toffee is barking, must be mail. 🐶 Off Nadia waddles saying "Hang on, I'll be back." It's not mail, IT'S DINA BRINGING MILK AND BISCUITS!!!! Nadia asks if her she can recognize the house and check the drawers. "Not that drawer, open the cupboards." Dina;"Yeah, well let's film it in a week." 🤭 Nads tells her to look in the corner cupboard, the cupboard under the sink. "I haven't stopped fuckin cleaning for 48 hours and I'm absolutely knackered and I was sick yesterday." Yeah, yeah. 😒 Dina says hello and Nads says to follow her on artbybox. So off goes Dina through the garden to next door.

Nads has the clear frames on, acting like she is getting serious about this live now. Nadia is going to show her cleaning efforts, says that Mark will kill her because they filmed it for the vlog, which means it will probably show up around the end of November. Someone mentions MAFS UK and Nads says she only watched the first episode. Talk about the whole house being sick, Dina was sick, her mum and dad. Kiki was off school yesterday. Painful sore throat. So this film crew is the real reason she tidied up. She didn't want the sun to shine, because then she would have to clean the windows. 😦 Nadia says she has never had any airs and graces. Yes, no one would mistake you for a Hyacynth Bucket type. "My drawers are closed!!" Filthy mare. 😫 She is filming something for Loose Women with her dad. Newbie spiel. She is really hyper today. Roll call of sorts.

Are you going to have your child vaccinated? It seems like a 50/50 split. Nads wants to know how people came to that decision. "We don't really know yet." Paula's 14yo got the vaccine. Nadia goes on about personal choice. Why do they put flowers in a vase on the floor? :unsure: Nadia is still blabbing about side effects. Holly is feeling better after having the vaccine. Heather says she stopped getting her period since getting the vaccine. How old is Heather? It could be the change. 🤭 Nads says not to worry, because she read up on it and on Insta they have info, SO TAKE THAT THE LANCET! :rolleyes: Talk about confusion and conflicting messages. Maddie has decide to have the jab, might help her long COVID. Nads says we have to kind to rabid antivaxxers, because they are just scared. (Okay and that is where I draw the line. These bastards were blocking hospitals in my country and the conspiracy theories they throw about, calling healthcare workers and medical staff sheep and tools of the gov't, to hell with their fears they can STFU.:mad:) Holly is spouting her knowledge about 2 types of immunity: innate and adaptive, da yoofs have revved up immune systems. "What does that mean Holly?" asks Nadia. Holly says it would boost their innate through the adaptive(vaccine) immunity. "Does anyone else feel weird about mixing their vaccines?" Nadia equates it to mixing one's alcohol, of course. 🍸 Loopy Lou's child wants the vaccine, because cases are rising at her school.

Nadia's problem: Morse code but in alphabet. Heather said D for Dick on the phone the other day. Nadia's problem? She uses a swear word. Yes, really. She was talking to a posh woman on the phone from the insurance company and she said V, the woman heard B, Nadia said V as in Vagina. :rolleyes: Does she not know you use proper names to clarify a letter, like B as in Bob, V as in Victoria, N as in Norman. What planet is she on? If she has to say P, she thinks penis. 😩 It's that or petit pois and that is another language. Gemma says she should have said vaccine. Someone says V for vulva. 😵 "I just stand there and lose all vocbruary." 🤯 "What do we say for A, because I want to say anus." She is laughing now. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, NEW SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION 🔔.

Nadia was listening to Nick Ferrari "He's so right wing!" Whilst she was listening the whole M25 thing was kicking off. About 30 protesters ran onto the motorway. This time the police were quite rough. "I feel so sorry for everyone in this." Talk about gas poverty and home insulation. Nads says they have stop what they are doing now. MinkyMoo says there is a right way to go about it. Nadia says climbing buildings naked and glueing themselves!?! :eek:

GAS: "How confusing is the gas? What do you think of Boris' analogies?" Someone says their gas company went bust last week. "Who thinks we need to deprivatise the gas companies?" Talk about praying for a mild winter. The cap will stay in place and prices will go up, gov't screwed up and food prices will go up. Reem wants to know why the prices are going up and Nads says they are cutting the universal credit "WTF?" Someone mentions shelves being empty and Nads says that Dina went to the shops and the shelves were bare and Nads, well she did an Ocado shop and so many things are not available. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATON BELL. HOW MANY LIKES HAVE WE GOT? TELL ME WHEN IT IS AT 200. Roll call. Nadia shows us her tidy house. "I wish I had done an walk around before it was such a shithole...I had washing up I had left for 2 days!" 😧 There are 3 other people living in that house. Why can't they do the washing up? "Look in here guys! Look in the cupboard! Look, look, look, whatcha think?" She says she is practically Stacey Solomon. "Whose house is this? Who lives in a house like this? Not that Nadia Sawalawalawala off t'telleh." Fayes says bout bloody time. She is going to keep the doors open because the windows are filthy and says its a bit of a tip out back. "So you proud of me guys?" Yes, wow you clean your home. Here's a cookie 🍪. :rolleyes: "It nearly fuckin killed me, I'm not joking."

ANYWAY, LOVE YA, I GOTTA GO, THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN A MINUTE. GOTTA GO FOR A WEE. WE SHOULD DO A POLL ON HOW LONG IT LASTS. You can take your poll and shove it up your :p I EVEN DESCALED MY COFFEE MACHINE!! Calm your tits Nads. LOVE YOU, HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY, I WILL BE VLOGGING, DAD WILL BE ROUND, LISA DOING THE MAKE-UP, OH DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THERE? There is the teens' room that looks like a dosshouse. "Yeah, total shithole." And that is that. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

diamondtext

VIP Member

When her own husband is the biggest online purve most of us have ever witnessed
She is going more harm than good

• Angry
  • Heart

Chemicals kill

Nadia Sawalha said she "couldn't help but look" at men's "bits and bobs", when she once entered a unisex toilet that had men's urinals. (2017)
download.jpeg

This from the woman who is so terrified she says every man is a potential rapist, (conveniently forgetting that her husband allegedly sexually assualted a woman when he was 17, 'confessing' it on a podcast of a friend, and openly laughing about it time stamp 14:35 https://play.acast.com/s/af4c41a1-d39d-53f3-a416-5bb49189df13/609170b3cbde607346c0ceb6 ), and instils this rancid, sexist viewpoint on her daughters and broadcasts it on Loose Women
No apologies for reposting this podcast again

• Angry
  • Wow
She might also now stand a chance at salvaging her education. Unfortunately she’s only got a couple of years left but at least she can try.
It was a bit worrying when Nadia said the other day that she and Mark were trying to do Kiki’s maths homework and couldn’t do it. Mark being the ‘man’ who has supposedly been educating his daughters over the last few years… the fact that he was incapable of understanding her maths homework speaks volumes.
Sounds like he’s failed his daughters massively.

Welcome by the way @WoodlandCreature - Glad you found us 👋🏼🐿
Thank you HereForAScroll - I'm enjoying being here :). I guess the school will pick up on any shortfalls in Kiki's education and attempt to address them with her parents - good luck with that I say! No doubt the teachers will get a defensive response along the lines of "If you don't like my daughter, then we'll send her to another school" yada yada. Both Nadia and Mark strike me as people with short concentration spans who are easily distracted so sitting puzzling over maths homework would not be their thing!

• Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Exactly, I think they know their channel is going down the pan and cant be bothered to give anything to it but still get the £1.99 every month from the paying subs who aren't getting anything for it
I don’t understand. How can they be doing their ‘Join for 3 years and pay 50p a week and get a badge” campaign only last week, then continuously not bother to contribute. YouTube are so useless, they really should be on their case about this.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Big thanks bitterntwisted for your (no longer quite) daily sacrifice in sitting through this dirge and sharing it with us. Not only are you hilarious but your commentary helps us to zone in on points of 'interest' without having to skim through. I tuned in to watch Mark Adderley's attempt at taking down Mrs. P. I think her first mistake was flagging her more than reasonable advice as 'constructive criticism'. Mark Adderley is incapable of receiving feedback unless it's of the brown-nosing variety.

Watch the wazzock rage from 31:52
(6) COFFEE MOANING Half Term Holidays; Escalator Danger; Pounds, Ounces & Pints; Woolly Mammoths; - YouTube

What an utter hero Mrs P. :love: If I had her address, I'd send her a badge. Tomorrow, not in three years time.

View attachment 768179

In other news, it's good to know that the (n)s on the NNSS are keeping one up at night. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry to quote myself but I've just found Mrs P's response to Mark Adderley's rant.

Surely HE has noticed the pattern of delaying promised lives / birthing suits / jumps from planes / wedding vow renewals?

Ahh, I have no idea what's going on here. Here's Mrs P's response:
View attachment 768246
A mature and appropriate (neither of which Manky is) response to Mrs. P would have been: “Yes, we apologize for often cancelling and rescheduling promised content, often with little notice. We are reassessing how we can deliver better content in a more reliable and consistent fashion, which could mean we provide less of it. We apologize for the inconvenience we cause, especially to loyal and paying members such as you.”

Instead he tells her to bugger off. What a defensive and insecure tw&t.

• Heart
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
..and surreptitiously sowing seeds of doubt into Frankie’s seemingly balanced and happy partnership that her husband should watch out that she may run off to Greece to live a free and wild life. Why, or even how would that even cross your mind over a discussion about a tattoo?
That woman only seems to work from negative and dark thoughts.
that bit is very weird. I think nadia just says anything to get herself some attention. In this case suggesting frankie's case is the same as an unhappily married much older woman's who goes abroad and has an affair. so innapropriate. maybe it comes from jealousy, that she would seek to undermine someone else's sense of their relationship in such a negative way.

or maybe it's someone else who is the person bored in their marriage and wants to fly to greece and get some greek dick....and that person is just projecting?

after all, she has been quoting the film recently........

Last edited:
  • Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Why is she incapable of producing a proper meal for this embarrassingly awful section of their channel? Everything she makes is terrible.
A quick meal doesn’t mean it has to be junk food or unhealthy.
I can’t even be bothered to watch this oneView attachment 766077
The most stupid thing about it and there is some competition is the capitalisation of the word "toast" in the title. Shout it from the motherfucking rooftops why don't you, nadia fucking sawalha is gonna grill some bread! NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH looooool

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
You actually couldn't make this sh*t up!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys are LAZY GRIFTERS 😡

The whole "back to school" moaning is unbelievable! They've spent YEARS letting their children sleep in and get up at lunchtime to be dragged to museums in the name of home education. Thryve done barely a handful of school runs in both their childrens lives!!!

Theyve written a book on the virtues of homeschooling culminating in one child getting zero qualifications and the other hot footing it back to mainstream education to save herself!

The Sawalha-Adderley home schooling failed to the absolute detriment of their children and instead of hanging their lazy heads in shame they make money out of their failings by pretending to be suffering by having to get up each day to do the school run! 😡 GIVE ME STRENGTH!

They are now grifting and making money on their confessions of a modern parent podcast about back to school fatigue and the school run grind! 😡

They are calling it back to school burnout!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys have a blooming cheek pretending they are just like normal parents!!! Bearing in mind the child they refer to us 14, I don't imagine her parents will need to do the "school run" for long once she makes friends and feels confident enough to travel to school on her own...

BUT YET WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS PITY PARTY BECAUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS THEY ARE HAVING TO GET UP AND BE ORGANISED... THAT'S A FEW WEEKS NOT YEARS...

Poor Poor Mark and Nadia having to actually get up and look after one of their children!!!!!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
FIRST week back and how are you feeling - end of the first week and already many of us are at the end of our tether. Who's more BURNT OUT? Us parents or our kids? After so many weeks and months living under the cloud of COVID - and now with relative "normality" coming back - is Back to School Burnout going to happen more quickly. As one of our kids returns to school we share our own experiences of the school run!!! Find out answers to these questions and many more in this episode of Confessions of A Modern Parent. They take questions and suggestions from listeners on their experiences in parenting roles. If you have a parenting question or suggestion for Mark or Nadia, you can get in touch at: Twitter @mark_adderley"
Does anyone else get the feeling that as always the Nitwitch has an agenda?

If she is moaning publicly about ‘the back to school’ thing and how long the journey takes, then I wonder how much she is moaning in front of Kiki when the cameras are off? Manipulating the poor girl into feeling so guilty that she will stop going to school? I wouldn’t put it passed that woman to guilt trip , manipulate and brain wash her.

Then by next term we will be hearing all about how the journey was causing the teenager so much anxiety it was having a detrimental effect on her schoolwork and it all really wasn’t worth the stress.

It must be ripping that woman’s insides out not to be in complete control of Kiki’s movements not to mention the fact that she can NEVER be wrong. It was only this time last year they were ramming their Home-Ed pamphlet in our faces.

I think the only pie that woman would refuse to eat is, Humble.

• Angry
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Comment left by AG on M’s latest flashing post🤢 I can’t understand why she likes to reveal her body online, knowing that there’s creepy guys out there lapping it up. Makes me feel sick
F18888A9-44AA-44FD-A9FB-B39AA36634F3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
I think when they thought up putting their family on YouTube they thought they were going to strike it rich
You know like the Osbornes…..

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
(1) COFFEE MOANING Sabina Nessa, Winter of Discontent, Magic Circle, SUPER FLU, Lockdown WEIGHT GAIN - YouTube

Time stamp 6:30

Finally, some long-awaited treats for the long-suffering submissives are on the horizon. 🥳

1) The NNSS will be LIVE this week. :mad: Notice how Mark has spun the fact that it's Friday and he's filmed and edited NONE of the paid for content into an opportunity for one of the submissives to "win something" undefined. At least they've been trained to be grateful to receive a card. :(

2) The latest Coffee Moaning is late. It will be about How to Steer Your Children Through an Anxious World. Quite frankly, I can think of no one less qualified.

• Haha
  • Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Something is definitely going on. They've never cancelled this many CMs/WOCs. They are getting very bored it seems. I don't believe Mank is busy producing a film. 😂

• Angry