Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumfluff80

Oh good the latest Im angry ranty Instagram all men are predators post has me raging. We must call out sexual comments etc except for when they are made by my dirty pervy husband filming close ups of my boobs and arse hypocrite

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

missmickey

VIP Member
I only came across Tattle Life a few weeks ago but I have been glued to the Sawalha-Adderley threads with the morbid fascination of an ancient Roman watching the games at the Coliseum! Normally with co-dependent relationships there is a "toxic" one and a "nicer" one but they are both horrible aren't they? Nadia is more gobby and obvious but Mark is like a dirty dishrag exuding poison. I would rather be single for all of eternity and beyond rather than share my life, house or [ugh!] bed with him - he is absolutely useless and vile to boot. The comments on these threads are really funny and the level of insight into toxic behaviour/family dynamics is impressive - clearly nobody here is fooled by their pretensions to a "Bohemian" lifestyle.
A very warm welcome to tattle WoodlandCreature
You're rather perceptive yourself. :love:

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I agree but as they have acknowledged that the YT channel essentially is Manky’s full time “job,” I don’t see them abandoning it any time soon, as much out of pride and him needing an identity as for the continuing financial benefits.
I can't believe that he's still churning out -
Cleaning a cupboard/ room/ garden out- (it'll be unfinished & filthy again within the day
The dogs..... teasing Toffee til she growls
Jumping out on people in a mask
Slow mo reactions repeated WAY too many times, 🥱
Nads 'singing'
Marks disgusting innuendos/MH/ he's sober you know!
Showing off something beautiful & gifted, for it to be mouldy and in the garden within a week
All 2 months after it happened and all with motion sickness inducing camera work!
Glad I'm not a paying sub anymore. I don't even watch now, I just come here for the condensed version of the shit show 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Members Live:

(Available until 4.45pm - will go behind paywall after)

Thanks for that @knickerbockerey (y)

So if I've got this right...according to Mark he will come round your house personality to deliver a card but (get this) if he discovers your a troll your disqualified! 😭 😄
I'm sorry but the man lives in a world of paranoia!
First of all Mr super sleuth how would you even know who is a troll?
Define troll for us please?
I wasn't aware that you could tell just by looking or talking to someone 😜!
What!
Or is this what he imagines to find when he opens the door? 😁

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
If Nittya didn’t plan her wedding, as she claims, who arranged for Hello magazine to cover it? It’s also interesting they don’t seem to acknowledge that Hello was taking photos of their wedding day - they only mention they hired some woman photographer with whom they had a row.

Also, having seen how these two react to the mildest of criticism, I wouldn’t be surprised if J and her then-beau Alan expressed some modest dissatisfaction with the paparazzi being there and Nittya and Manky overreacted and took great offense.
Whether you want photos of you at a private event published in a national magazine is for each individual to decide; and each individual should have been notified before they were taken/when they were invited. No-one could have organised hello apart from Mank and Nitty, so they are at fault. I wonder if Alan took legal action to ensure the photos were not published. Good for him if he did.

For mank to be saying that he wants to smash his face in (I assume it is alan he is talking about, but it might also be Julia) in a podcast is completely unnacceptable; and shows what a nasty bully he is.

The classic line from davies in that article is:

"When The People went to Davies' home in Highbury the comedian sighed and asked: "What's Nadia done now?""

sounds like he got the full measure of her.......

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member

so fucking desperate
Well I said on Sunday this was going to happen... 🙄😡

Nadia Sawalha is lucky she doesn't live in Afghanistan and isn't forced to permenantly where a Burkha by the Taliban! Life is all a big joke to Nadia Sawalha... The woman will do ANYTHING to generate a few £s for clickbait!

So much for the sisterhood hey Nadia, all those woman forced to hide their identity by a brutal regime would find your "joke" so amusing... NOT... 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Oh wow, I won 😁

the perfect excuse to go on a diet which we all know she is so desperate to do.
And she won't be able to do it quietly either. She'll lecture the subs on every aspect of the latest fad and then get bored and give up. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Check out Nadia Sawalha's fixed smile and green eyes when she's forced to look at a photo of Frankie's belly ring.
(1) Frankie's Hilarious Tattoo Story Shocks the Panel | Loose Women - YouTube
..and surreptitiously sowing seeds of doubt into Frankie’s seemingly balanced and happy partnership that her husband should watch out that she may run off to Greece to live a free and wild life. Why, or even how would that even cross your mind over a discussion about a tattoo?
That woman only seems to work from negative and dark thoughts.

• Heart
  • Angry

Misbehaving

VIP Member
the self-absorbed wazzocks pity party continues

Oh do please bore off already! 😴
Will he ever realise that no amount of booze is going to magically turn him into an interesting person! The irony being that some of the most interesting people are actually interested in others!
Conversations and experience are supposed to be reciprocal a balance of give and take?
Not just self absorbed naval gazing and hungering after what was.....which probably wasn't that interesting either!
For example the vomiting the fighting the being the pub bore (yeah for sure) the cheating on your ex partners Mark!
Yeah go dewy eyed with nostalgia over that!
I wonder what your daughter's would think about it all ?Considering when they were little probably all you did was go out on the lash!
Disgraceful silly little man there is nothing romantic about your past because your an escape artist someone who can't cope with reality and had to hide behind the persona of lad about town despite all the damage you've done!
Yeah how romantic would it have been if you'd killed someone drink driving!
#Fuckoff#Drydrunk#Absent father#Drunkdriver.....
Yeah good times!
Saddo!

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
993E89AF-1B4E-4BBB-97B7-0706D3F7AE82.jpeg
5E3BD338-D304-4B93-B50D-B75D9FEB2BE1.jpeg
65DD94BD-EA38-4348-A303-AD54893D180D.jpeg
65B47045-D477-4825-A470-DA98C5045AE3.jpeg
9CC2B65E-61B9-4EA2-9F58-56527363C1B8.jpeg
A29AB554-EA48-47FE-8F0B-F65808F33E68.jpeg
18BECBB5-1BA1-4BE9-A7AA-0A013F5A27A5.jpeg
08239DA7-37BB-411A-9715-0ED405602FAD.jpeg
BD94BE46-00E4-41EB-B6FA-54A92B60539D.jpeg
796234A2-1134-4E0F-BE8F-849C6F4B0BF7.jpeg

You don’t like posing just showing your ‘handsome’ face do you hey? Too humble for that…
🤔

(Just a small selection from his IG, showing how much he ‘doesn’t like posing’)

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
I think they are getting bored of it, looking at a couple of their recent coffee borings they just have nothing to say.
This is what I think too. They clearly bore themselves because they yawn their way through it. The majority of it is time wasting chat/messing about, calling out people’s names (🥱), singing (if you can call it that), and asking ridiculous questions, like ‘what is your favourite biscuit’.
They can’t be bothered, and they can’t think of anything to say that’s worth listening to.
It’s a total waste of their time and their sub’s time.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bulls**t detector

I feel the need to put this out here because I see many posts about her weight on here and obviously from her too.

I’m going to be very honest because I can be on here and I want to be too.

I have terrible weight issues and always have for many years. At my heaviest I was pushing over 21stones and now 17 stones and I’ll be very clear that I’d love to be her weight or have her figure. I definitely wouldn’t want anything else of her life, body etc.

I feel that we mustn’t judge by weight. I’d hate to think that people would judge me but I know they do. Many years ago someone sent (still don’t know who) a very nasty letter to me mocking my weight. I ended up nearly dead with long term health issues after taking a near fatal overdose. I very nearly finished myself off because what someone thought of me. Now I know I’m a good person, I will go to the the end of the earth for someone who needs help, I hate injustice with a passion that burns more fiercely than any bonfire. I care, have endless patience to help people but my weight has always been a problem.

Now I’m nearing 50 I decided that I need to take it in hand. I started around the time AG did with his weight loss and every day I think of what I am nourishing my body with, I walk 5 miles and I am beginning to work out my issues.

I have a very long way to go but I’m deadly serious about it. I rarely drink anymore after being alcohol dependent for more years than I would like to admit. Haven’t drank apart from the odd glass of wine for 7 Years. Now religiously drink 3l of water a day and I’m thankful for all I have after losing two very close friends in the last 3 weeks. Life is a gift and I want to treasure mine. No one can live happily living like M and N do. For example, I wouldn’t ever bang on about being alcohol dependant like a badge of honour like Mark does Nor would I constantly talk about my weight like she does. Nadia really wouldn’t have a bad life if they could just appreciate it.

This post is just to remind everyone that overweight people struggle and although I can criticise them for many things like their cooking etc I would never call someone out of their weight alone.

please accept this post with the love it’s posted with xx
Your honesty and bravery is to be commended @Dinaaaaa You have spurred me onto share my story.
I have struggled with my weight since the age of 12 when my brothers told me I was fat. I wasn't. I was quite a skinny little thing but I was over the years I was overfed by my mother and not allowed to leave food. It created a real obsession with eating and my weight has gone up and down all my adult life between 8-14 stone. I am only 5ft 4.
I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and fitted a UK size10 for the first time in 20 years. I was happy, healthy and confident but my addiction didn't let it last and through serious overeating I am back to a generous size 14. I have all these lovely clothes and here I am hiding away again in large clothes and feeling breathless when I walk. People try to tell me I am self sabotaging myself with my emotions and stress but I can honestly say that it's not any of those things. I just love food. I am out of control and people who haven't seen me during lockdown are shocked at how big I am.....again.
Weight shaming is wrong. Shaming someone who isn't honest about their weight problems is wrong. Shaming someone who is putting themselves out there as a healthy eating guru and "non dieter" is OK. It's not OK to shame her shape, it's OK to shame her for lying to her followers. @Dinaaaaa you are amazing and you are doing so well. Keep it up. ❤❤❤

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Well there I was yesterday saying how mean it was of Dina to have stopped including Julia in her vegan posts, and what do you know? She has included Julia in her vegan post today.

Now that won’t have been Manks or Nitty pulling her up about it. Friend of Dina’s reading here, or Dina? Whatever.. Hello! 👋 👋
Of course they all read here they know everything we say but can't do anything about it:D:D. I don't think I will ever forget pouty mank's rant when he was going to come to our front doors and attack us with his baseball bat, he was raging and we all laughed at the idiot, what a chump he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Villanelly

VIP Member
I was in Nadia's former home city, Manchester earlier. I don't know how she coped living up there. I get that she will have had security guards/personal assistants etc. But Manchester is very much a no nonsense city. How would she have coped when she gets upset because other people are in the same park as her?
I used to live very near to Nastia in Manchester around 2001 ish. We both lived off Deansgate and I saw her once coming out of a newsagent as I was going in. She scanned me up and down and gave me the fithiest, coldest dead eyed look. I just assumed she was having a bad day or something, believe it or not she was a favourite of mine. :rolleyes:

I was in my mid 20s, tall (still am), skinny and blonde and wonder now if it was my appearance that prompted her to give me such a hateful look?

She lived in Century Buildings with Kaye: https://lid.zoocdn.com/645/430/161a67149309f88a87ac6d308ab94e2f543e87b7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Then Mark tells her about he once saw into Nigella's ear to which Nadia (Gets very jealous very quickly it's actually quite funny 🤭) and starts muttering away at the camera about how big Nigella's ears are very big (in case you didn't hear it) and then again for added emphasis she says again she has very long ears .. ...So she obviously has to hone in on one tiny detail that she thinks might detract from Nigella's all round and acknowledged beauty!
Ha ha 🤣 serves her right that nagging feeling of jealousy she gets anytime any woman is mentioned that may well make her (Nadia,) look like a pauper by comparison!
E2908919-E79C-4CD4-AF16-E1C26CA173EB.jpeg
80A04A56-1851-46E8-B755-0495202DBF6B.jpeg

She can bitch about Nigella all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that, given half a chance, Mark would much rather tuck into her spaghetti than Nadia’s🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia is really really milking kiki going back to school...

I've lost count of times she's mentioned "doing the school run", or "taking kiki to school", or "having to get up early for the school run"...

Shes 14 for goodness sake, they've all slept in for the last decade, most people regard the school run as so normal they don't mention it but the lazy Sawalha-Adderleys have to continually mention it, photograph it and then mention it some more...

Their behaviour totally highlights how out of touch they are and how extraordinary it is for them to do such ordinary things...

Lazy WAZZOCKS 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha