Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so desperate it’s embarrassing!
Sign up and we’ll take you for a ride ! Ohhh but fantastic and original perks 😱, lazy buggars 😡
Who’s going to pay during 3 years to be entitled to a bloody zoom meeting that will never happen !!!!😡
She's not using the voice she speaks to the postman in when she wants cash, is she?

Just how funny and amazing is maddie? Could they make it a little clearer? lol.

A teenager shows you memes. How great for those people who don't know how to use the internet, of which there are next to none, and even less actually on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely bugger all pal!
D8BCC9BB-A290-467C-90E2-A9A47AB5D67A.jpeg

I mean, if you’re really unlucky lucky, you’ll get the promised content that you’re paying for, but there’s no guarantee of that🙄

What did they say - pay for 3 years and you’ll get a badge?🤣 That might be enough for a 6 year old but their audience are adults.
Ffs🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel embarrassed for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sign up and we’ll take you for a ride ! Ohhh but fantastic and original perks 😱, lazy buggars 😡
Who’s going to pay during 3 years to be entitled to a bloody zoom meeting that will never happen !!!!😡
Does anyone else feel the only thing that is stopping them getting a divorce, in other words the only thing keeping their marriage together (whatever way around same thing) is The YouTube Channel?

They come across so utterly desperate, yes it’s a tax dodge, but we know it doesn’t earn them mega-bucks. LW and her Influencing ADS + freebies are what keep the household running.

I don’t think Manks has taken over her IG, I think she willingly allows it because she has more followers which will drive more traffic to his Popcorn trailers. She knows YT is his only job and I am of the belief she was such a wildly jealous woman early in their marriage that she constantly kept him busy with her. Interesting that there are no attractive women (both inside and out) in her life. No male friends that may have taken him out for the night and who knows where that may have lead?

Most of the jobs he has done involved her; and when he lost pitches she was with him. So his Independant company was closed, next she gives him the kids to home educate. Now one is about to fly the nest and the other is back at school.

The channel is failing to the point where it is embarrassing. Surely she can’t just be keeping it running to ‘save face?’

If the YT channel closes. He will have to get a job, and he is so out of touch with the real world because he has lived with Baby Jane and in turn has turned into Jack from The Shining, that he is neither capable or employable.

They are enmeshed, co-dependant addicts.

No YouTube, no kids, no friends, barely any family. One of them will break loose, I’m just not sure which. I would put my money on Manks, doesn’t he get half of everything if they divorce? He looks to me like a man desperate to leave, she looks like she can’t stand him, but rather have him there than have to face herself..

It’s getting messy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's not using the voice she speaks to the postman in when she wants cash, is she?

Just how funny and amazing is maddie? Could they make it a little clearer? lol.

A teenager shows you memes. How great for those people who don't know how to use the internet, of which there are next to none, and even less actually on the internet.
The desperation is so cringey.
The memes are so funny. I'm going to say it again -'so funny' - just in case you weren't brainwashed the first time.🤣🤣🤣🤣
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just look at the ugly dirty, greasy git's smug face, I want to punch it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Who the duck wants a message from Mr Nobody? Nah I'll pass ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck wants a message from Mr Nobody? Nah I'll pass ta.
I listened to it and was shouting at it all the time, just one word, liars. They do this every week, they do that, do the other. Cook 2 dishes a week, her father gives them an insite into his life, round up of shows, films, gardening, et al.
Their reply to someone who said they don't do much now was -
We do - just hasn’t been a lot to do during pandemic this the daily lives - if we clog too much it becomes tired and repetitive - xx

As I have said before these subs are so gullible -someone said it is the best 50p a week they have ever spent - go and buy yourself some chocolate you will enjoy that better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
god they are desperately pleading begging people to sign up to a load of shite
things musnt be going good at all
the amount of NNSS they miss
the content is dire
if any ne stays as a member for 3 years watching that tripe then there really is no hope for them - beggars belief

Absolutely bugger all pal!View attachment 760796
I mean, if you’re really unlucky lucky, you’ll get the promised content that you’re paying for, but there’s no guarantee of that🙄

What did they say - pay for 3 years and you’ll get a badge?🤣 That might be enough for a 6 year old but their audience are adults.
Ffs🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel embarrassed for them.
its sheer cringe - a badge! FFS! i honestly thought they were going to say you will get a toy
and as for those photos! why would anyone want one of those

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s even promoting it on her IG stories now🤢
I have only ever watched ONE of his Popcorn trailers. Think it was for Wonder Woman, I couldn’t stick it out to listen to his drivel because the ridiculous faces he was making throughout put me off. I just thought ‘what on earth is this?!’

I thought he watched the whole film, and the YT viewers got to see officially released snippets, but he would give an in-depth :sleep: review of it.

So I don’t really have a true knowledge of what that section of the channel is, other than what looked to me like a long trailer of a film which has yet to be released? If that is the case, when I want to watch an official trailer pre-release I just google it and watch it from the Film distributor’s official page and make own decision from there.

Do feel free to enlighten me if I’ve got this wrong. ❤

With regard to this sudden heavy promotion possibly they think a lot of people are going back to the cinemas now? If they are, I don’t think that will be because of Mank’s influence. So deluded, so utterly deluded..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a sh!t show. A bunch of “family” members who already have been paying ££ for over a year all thought they were going to get cards. And so Manky/Michelle/Nittwitha come back with this comment that reveals that they won’t start sending out any cards for a year…and that the promised Zoom won’t happen for over 3 years! Who here thinks these perks will
be cast into the Swadderleys’ Dustbin of Unfulfilled Promises, next to the birthing suit and 365 days of yoga?!

B875A7B2-513E-486F-9957-83CE02A92924.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
god they are desperately pleading begging people to sign up to a load of shite
things musnt be going good at all
the amount of NNSS they miss
the content is dire
if any ne stays as a member for 3 years watching that tripe then there really is no hope for them - beggars belief

its sheer cringe - a badge! FFS! i honestly thought they were going to say you will get a toy
and as for those photos! why would anyone want one of those
I eventually plucked up the courage and watched it. The Alan Patridge sketch posted a few pages back was spot on! Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It, dear heavens embarrassing DAD!!!!!

WHERE DO THEY LIVE?? CLEARLY NOT ON THIS PLANET!

Lisa swearing
Memes
A tacky autograph on a cheap bit of card
A shout out at your wedding??!!!
Nitty in her football bikini for a Stag do (because she would!!)
A ZOOM call?????????????
A BADGE???????????????????????

…oh and I was watching her very closely. How have they managed to put a filter on her neck? Watch closely, the bottom of her chin, every time she leans forward has a slight pixel something going on.

Whatever they are up to, could it possibly be to do with YT? Does YT cut ADS if they aren’t getting enough viewers? Or is it simply to keep her husband ‘busy, busy, busy…….’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think the subs deserve compensation, not rewards. PTSD counselling might help. Not from face ache though.
Are they absent from CF because they have to take Kiki to school? How long is getting up at five in the morning going to last?
They have really thought that one through. See the other daughter is in the crack house bedroom, posing like a demented, woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine it's your birthday and you get a personalised message off nadia sawalha and some bloke looooool. I can't think of anything more hilarious. I'd love to win that for someone I know: we'd laugh our heads off. LIke why are they wishing a happy birthday to someone they don't know; and who is he; and why do they think them wishing anyone happy birthday is meaningful when the recipient doesn't even know them.

if you wanna badge that says family guest, I suggest people just order one off the net. won't need to wait three years for it to arrive (and it probably won't even then).

It's scary that tehy see themselves doing this for the next three years, isn't it......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol "the other's next door doing a drama lesson" and he points the wrong way........ Cos it's, like, BS?

Gosh they could have cleared that table and shut that wardrobe door. Also the buxton water bottle......

Reactions: 14
The things they are giving away reminds me of when I was a child and got my comics weekly and after a certain time I would be given stickers, then I earnt a badge. I really can't see the members being enticed by these incentives (well I hope not)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Nads and Manky have been stuck in their time warp again!
This fad with the giving out of badges and signed cards is all very reminiscent of blue Peter/Jim I'll fix it :sick: to me!
He's presiding over it all like a club scout master(At ease!)Get a badge to show how much of a glutton for punishment/masochist you are :rolleyes:
Err no thanks!
Meanwhile she's coming across as a gung ho brownie leader/matron trying to sweet talk in her ever so subtle bullying way people into accepting a service (because that's what they promise to deliver) that really they have precious little interest or intention in providing!
Oh but you'll be rewarded! :rolleyes: Yeah why not just give out a gold star 🌟 for good behaviour or a sticker like they give out to kids when they've been to the dentist! 🥴
A new low.
Looks like they'll do anything to avoid reality or looking at each other or themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, a FREE chance to be entered into the lottery to get a personalised video message. Some people charge for that, can you believe it?

It's totally FREE and all it costs is £1.99 a month to be eligible to enter. D'oh!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Can't believe people are wetting themselves over the thought of getting a card. And the current members have to try and flippin' win one at that!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
AG trying to encourage more gullible people to the cult
35CD60B5-9DC0-44E0-9721-F6A55CF62C8A.jpeg

What a bargain! You get almost nothing (and sometimes literally actually nothing), all for just £1.99! And if I hand over £1.99 to them for 3 whole years, I get a (drum roll please) …BADGE!👈🏼👈🏼👌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼
SO excited I can hardly contain it🤩🎉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.