Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bumfluff80 for the stellar title suggestion and @afrozenpea for giving the title a PG classification.

To sum up: Inconsistent live broadcasts and half-arsed vlogs. Bitching about needing holidays whilst serruptitiously going on city jaunts and so-called staycations, only to broadcast for a later date. Doggie medical dramas. Mark's ongoing ments problems. Nads' new persona as an HRT guru, when previously dead against it. Want something to eat? Put it in a wrap. What happened to 365 day yoga? More toliet humour than a sanitation convention from Mark. Last but not least digital detox, NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
great thread title!
Denise welch is in the news about liking her toes tickled -to be fiar even she is taking the piss that it is a headline!
imagine tickling the manks rotten toe
Again Nits misses out on a headline as she cant join in the fun with a half man husband with a fungal toe, he lets her dwn at every opportunity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lol they couldn't get through the week without the grubby mother and son letting us know their banal takes on some trailer....

Notice how the phrase they use for not using the internet, staying off of social media, going internetless is "digital detox", nurse ratched has to make not using her phone sound like some health treatment she has been prescribed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh FFS! I just watched that PCJ thingy on "Spencer" and AGAIN, woefully lacking in research. Mark always makes it about him doesn't he? witches about the Gucci film being Guccified, I mean really? It's about the Gucci family, they are are one of the largest names in Italian fashion and anyone wanting to see the film will want to see Gucci apparel you numb nuts! I was saw Prince Charles in the trailer and I recognized but couldn't place him, so like the curious person I am, I went to look. Jack Farthing aka George Warleggan from Poldark plays Charles. It took me less than 5 seconds. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In a pathetic attempt to round up more likes Nanny Di(e) of boredom, aka granny flip-the-bird, seems to have been promoted in Manky's dreadful PCJ tripe.
IMG_20210828_150755.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shock horror.
Lazy sods.
‘An old one will be uploaded’
… all the old ones are already there!
So they’re probably going to release paid for content again, to the non subscribers - if that’s the case (as that’s what they normally do in this situation), how is that going to compensate the ‘family guests’?
5FA16DED-1CF0-4B84-8A29-A4AB09282CA9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well of course, they will be coming back from their trip to Cornwall digital detox. Lying is second nature to them isn't it? They didn't even have to say they were on holiday or a digital detox, just say you are taking a break. All this subterfuge is tiresome and childish. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shock horror.
Lazy sods.
So they’re probably going to release paid for content again, to the non subscribers - if that’s the case (as that’s what they normally do in this situation), how is that going to compensate the ‘family guests’?View attachment 733929
lol uploaded or reuploaded.........or does it mean just made public? whattaloadabollocks. ashley gardner eats it all up, doesn't he?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shock horror.
Lazy sods.
‘An old one will be uploaded’ … all the old ones are already there!View attachment 733929
Nothing is as promised with the Swadderleys. Keeping sub(serviants) waiting for all content and cheating them out of what they already have paid for are standard practice.
Yet the entitled Lady Nittia and her grunge-toe cohort complain all too readily if meals etc they order are not to their liking. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shock horror.
Lazy sods.
So they’re probably going to release paid for content again, to the non subscribers - if that’s the case (as that’s what they normally do in this situation), how is that going to compensate the ‘family guests’?View attachment 733929
Yet they continue to collect their €2 from the gullible “family” members….

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh FFS! I just watched that PCJ thingy on "Spencer" and AGAIN, woefully lacking in research. Mark always makes it about him doesn't he? witches about the Gucci film being Guccified, I mean really? It's about the Gucci family, they are are one of the largest names in Italian fashion and anyone wanting to see the film will want to see Gucci apparel you numb nuts! I was saw Prince Charles in the trailer and I recognized but couldn't place him, so like the curious person I am, I went to look. Jack Farthing aka George Warleggan from Poldark plays Charles. It took me less than 5 seconds. 😤
💯 bitterntwisted

Ditto him bastardising hard-working, talented tax-payer Elizabeth Debicki's name. Timestamp 1:08 😡
SPENCER (Official Teaser Trailer) The POPCORN JUNKIES Reaction - YouTube

'Pronunciation' is literally the second suggestion on Google after Princess Diana, should you go to the effort of typing in her name:
How to Pronounce Elizabeth Debicki | Elizabeth Debicki Pronunciation - YouTube

Guess Mark Adderley was busy, again. Perhaps we should start our own trailer review YouTube channel in our down time bitterntwisted ? I wonder how quickly we could amass a following, considering neither of us has a Loose Woman begging others to follow us whilst on her Digital Detox? :sneaky:
1630165469767.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shock horror.
Lazy sods.
I don’t get angry anymore. Eventually the paying SUBS will give up, and if they don’t then that is their choice. If they are happy to watch the same thing again and again, so be it. There can’t be that many of them. She really does just keep it going so it looks like her husband does something for a living. The woman lives in total denial. Does she really think all her showbizz colleagues rate him as a Tv director/producer/writer? Maybe at one time he did have some flair, I think she is such a jealous woman and because he clearly couldn’t keep it in his trousers, she made sure he stay at home, ‘schooling’ the kids and filming her, with the added bonus of tax dodging everything.

They have quite literally ‘run out’ of content, that is the reason for the digital detox, she doesn’t have anything to post and they have nothing to film. Yet they need to make a song and dance about taking a break from their HUGE following, because it’s better to be talked about than not.

I’m sure we are their only salvation at the moment! Oh the irony…

She’s very slowly over the last 18 years managed to send him around the bend, he in turn has driven her to drink. They’re both toxic grifters, very, very, very sad and rather pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just punished myself with watching Norfolk vlog #3 which is even more mind numbingly boring than #1 and #2 put together. Nadia is so vain twirling around on the beach like some lovelorn hippie. The pair of them trying to take a selfie #wankers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just punished myself with watching Norfolk vlog #3 which is even more mind numbingly boring than #1 and #2 put together. Nadia is so vain twirling around on the beach like some lovelorn hippie. The pair of them trying to take a selfie #wankers
She is very vain, it's always obvious when she wants Mark to take a photo of her because she gurns straight into the camera.

• Sick
This is why I don't think we who comment on here are trolls but rather are calling their duplicitous ways out.
The Golden child puts up a shot of her and her 'witches' on her Insta account, tagging them all.
The amount of followers for each young person are 1,988, 522, and 588.
Each of these people are equally as talented, clever and beautiful as Moody, who has 18,700 followers.
All I'm saying is level playing field. That's it. Play with your equals.
P6.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.