Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly there is a market for that sort of thing. she could eat with her baps out and have regular weigh-ins and all that and a load of men would pay to wank over it.

it's also not burnt. hers must have been 1200 calories at the least. A quarterpounder from mcdonalds is 518, and hers had more cheese, butter and chips added. It is also must be at least 80 of a daily recommended fat allowance, and probably way over the recommended saturated fat allowance.
I was trying to have a cuppa when I put Meals in Minutes on - spat my tea out when she started buttering the wraps 🤣🤣🤣

Holy mother of god what was going on there!?! Another monstrosity from GreasyChef. Almost as bad as when she put a tub of ice cream between two biscuits 🤣🤢

Ok let’s ignore how effing awful you’d feel after eating that and the raw meat juice flying everywhere…

1. Why would you stack two burgers in a wrap and then fold the wrap like that leaving big empty spaces all round the sides. Why??

2. Meals in MINUTES?? Doing those for a family of four when you can only fit one in the pan at a time and need to cook chips and EIGHT burgers would be an endless faff. Remember guyzzz this the series for knackered people who can’t be arsed and want a meal on the table in minutes! Why does she always make these ‘meals’ for one?

3. Who has two different sizes of wraps hanging around?? Because don’t forget she doesn’t buy anything special for these videos, it’s only what she’s got in the house.

I actually wouldn’t mind this series if it was badged as trying out mad American food combinations and fakeaways 🍩🍟🍔 but it definitely isn’t easy, healthy meals for busy families. Have we EVER seen her cook a full meal for 3-4 people in this series??

Still my fave thing on the channel though - for the laughs 🤣👌👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
- time 3 mins.

As we are almost at the end of this thread thought I would put this here. This is how she should be using her Ninja and making them correctly instead of the muck she churns out.
These women just seem well adjusted, intelligent people who in hygienic circumstances make quick, easy, not too calorific food, in comparison too the dreadful Swadderleys with their filthy innuendos, erratic filming, dirty kitchen, overload of fats and just awful food that makes you feel sick to even watch her make

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So now M and K aren’t going to be jabbed whereas a while back he said M was!
Interesting. Did they say that on today’s whinging session?
Edit: never mind. I just saw where she says that she won’t let K get the jab. And she says she is convinced that both her daughters have had Covid and that’s the basis for not vaccinating them, even though she hasn’t bothered to test K. More irresponsible claptrap from these two bumbling and fumbling idiots.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
2 years for a blooming badge
In the name of all things holy make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 70s called they want their competitions back
Looks like something out of Jim’ll fix it
Beyond cringe worthy
Is the channel aimed at people who have fully lost the run of themselves? It certainly seems like it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh dear, I am cringing with embarrassment for them.
I'd maybe pay £1.99 to see footage of what really goes on behind the scenes while they are discussing their exciting future on YouTube/mark's pretend job/pitiful rip off bag o shite.
You read my mind two scheming chancers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The desperation is so cringey.
The memes are so funny. I'm going to say it again -'so funny' - just in case you weren't brainwashed the first time.🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 760828
Not a great advertisement for home education that after teaching his kid for years the only qualification she has is to show childish memes. Hardly third level intelligence😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does Kaye put up with her?
Don’t think she does anymore. Kaye has definitely distanced herself from N. She seems to have more to do with Donna May the makeup artist now. Think she has finally called it a day on that toxic friendship 🤔

This would make an excellent birthday present for Mark...
20210914_003131.jpg

Think how busy he will be when he has his badge production line up and running.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
2 years for a blooming badge
3 years to join a private zoom call with them 🤣 Loved the pitch where they tried to make it sound like they were selling something worthy!

Also, Nadia said they wouldn't charge then proceeded to state the charge is 50p a week.
That card was hilarious too, the pictures were so awful and how the heck did they manage to end up with a full size face of Nadia in the middle.

That has to be the funniest video on their channel. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion Pay £1.99 for two years for a badge, these two scruffy grifters are still on the cadge

thread suggestion ; watch for three years for the chance of a zoom, 3 years of your life filled with mental health doom !

• Haha
  • Heart
I just saw where she says that she won’t let K get the jab. And she says she is convinced that both her daughters have had Covid and that’s the basis for not vaccinating them, even though she hasn’t bothered to test K. More irresponsible claptrap from these two bumbling and fumbling idiots.
Kiki had covid? Why have they never mentioned this before? It was mentioned so many times when Maddie had it, so why the silence when Kiki had it? Why has she previously stated that only Maddie had it?
It’s almost like she’s lying to justify her decision…🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
How does Kaye put up with her?
ive often wondered that too
I cant understand why Kaye is so fond of her
they really are polar opposites - she's obviously drawn her in - though they have had long terms of not being mates as Nits dumped Kaye twice without giving any reason why - the first time was for over 2 years- she probably only got back in touch with her as she was finding Manky so difficult to deal with
Linda Robson, lisa and Stacey are more her type

Reactions: 10
I just cannot fathom why she thinks it’s a good thing to plaster butter over things that are already high in fat ….like chips The woman is deranged

• Sick
  • Haha
These women just seem well adjusted, intelligent people who in hygienic circumstances make quick, easy, not too calorific food, in comparison too the dreadful Swadderleys with their filthy innuendos, erratic filming, dirty kitchen, overload of fats and just awful food that makes you feel sick to even watch her make
Those 2 women are mother and daughter and she has 7 other children. She has about 260k subs and has made a great business out of the Ninja and she has a beautiful house.

Reactions: 9
I watched that Meal in Minutes and I kept trying to figure out what that quasiburritto looked like. I realized this is her extra crap version of a beef crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell.

View attachment 761633

See that? It is 1/5th of the size of her's and by looking at the nutrition facts, it is 500 calories, 21 g of fat, cholesterol 7%, sodium 50%, carbohydrate 24%,, protein 17 grams. I shudder to think what Nadia's with the chips is. I mean you could make a delicious burrito of your own without 2 burger patties, cheese, fries with butter on top of it. She didn't even put any veg in her dish. Would it kill her to feature a nutritional meal for once. I wouldn't be surprised if she put her mama's spaghetti in a wrap at the rate they are going. o_O
That's EXACTLY what I thought! I then googled 'burger crunchwrap supreme' and found loads of people doing them about 2 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a sh!t show. A bunch of “family” members who already have been paying ££ for over a year all thought they were going to get cards. And so Manky/Michelle/Nittwitha come back with this comment that reveals that they won’t start sending out any cards for a year…and that the promised Zoom won’t happen for over 3 years! Who here thinks these perks will
be cast into the Swadderleys’ Dustbin of Unfulfilled Promises, next to the birthing suit and 365 days of yoga?!

View attachment 760967
So previous loyalty need not apply 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I just cannot fathom why she thinks it’s a good thing to plaster butter over things that are already high in fat ….like chips The woman is deranged
she thinks adding fats and garlic to food makes anything tasty - shes a tit lazy cook
On Celeb masterchef one of her dishes was criticised for being tasteless and she said I cant understand it there is loads of garlic ad cream in it
she had to get Dina to teach her night after night practising dishes for the later stages of the comp - she has openly said this herself
it was said at the time that craig revel harwood should have won but as it was the 2nd year of the new series they wanted a female winner as the first year winner had been a male
so again she dropped lucky - was able to mince it for a bit doing crap basic cookboos on the back of winning
we all know that since her YT channel that she really cannot cook at all other than basic student food - which tends to be junk food, processed food
and the odd sunday roast made up of frozen veg and aunt bessies yorkshire puddings and bisto gravy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So many lies. She's only into holistic medicine but is frequently seen popping back the Nurofen Extra Strength, she doesn't believe in diets but is on a different one every other month, doesn't eat meat but does eat meat, doesn't drink but is always swigging back the gin, only feeds the kids healthy food but when the iPhone camera isn't rolling they refuse to eat vegetables and live off KFC, Super Noodles and Coco Pops - but it's fine because she's bought the organic version. They want to be more sustainable but buy endless tat from Amazon, drive into London, buy bottles of water in bulk and cook food for a YT live but then claim to throw it all away because they're on a new diet. They don't want people to send them gifts but set up a PO Box so people can send them gifts. Pair of plonkers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
she thinks adding fats and garlic to food makes anything tasty - shes a tit lazy cook
On Celeb masterchef one of her dishes was criticised for being tasteless and she said I cant understand it there is loads of garlic ad cream in it
she had to get Dina to teach her night after night practising dishes for the later stages of the comp - she has openly said this herself
it was said at the time that craig revel harwood should have won but as it was the 2nd year of the new series they wanted a female winner as the first year winner had been a male
so again she dropped lucky - was able to mince it for a bit doing crap basic cookboos on the back of winning
we all know that since her YT channel that she really cannot cook at all other than basic student food - which tends to be junk food, processed food
and the odd sunday roast made up of frozen veg and aunt bessies yorkshire puddings and bisto gravy
Is she the only past winner to have never been invited back to judge? The BBC really do dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.