Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just screen shoting the reply’s from AG & this mornings shite was on ment to pause it..wait for it I actually spat my biscuit out
Manky said we do the Family members live naked & Nitty chimed in I do too sometimes but he does it more often🥴 time stamp 1:23

8F963268-26AA-49C9-A83D-BD85E205BA1F.jpg
C0B09B60-C454-46B8-A64A-3F2AAEEDF0CB.jpeg

Title suggestion:
Beloved Yoga More Like Camel Toe Exposure

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We can laugh and take the piss out of mank and the nitwitch but they are nothing but a pair of thieving bastards (I am not normally a person who swears but these two make me) and worse still he would quite easily pimp out his own daughter. I know most of their followers have mental health issues and can't see through them but you would think some of them would see the light and challenge them. You would think that Maddie would kick up that they have dragged her into their crap, Di, her parents, Dina, Michelle, Lisa why don't any of them say anything about them robbing people on a monthly basis, maybe they are all making money out of it too. Pay £72 over 3 years and you get a penny badge at the end, you couldn't make it up!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Stupid stupid liars 😡😡😡
Timestamp 5.01 she tells Manky that he can eat it because “he is on a 16-8” !
So diets are back in fashion at the Swaderleys 😡 She is so full of BS! and thick as a plank!

Well they have now confirmed on tonight’s Whine O’Clock that they are both on it! Her only for health reasons though 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm … Another excuse for future cancellations??? Watch this space !😏😏😂
There’s probably nothing wrong with Toffee. They realised the viewing figures went up if the dogs are ill, so let’s fake a Toffee illness?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We can laugh and take the piss out of mank and the nitwitch but they are nothing but a pair of thieving bastards (I am not normally a person who swears but these two make me) and worse still he would quite easily pimp out his own daughter. I know most of their followers have mental health issues and can't see through them but you would think some of them would see the light and challenge them. You would think that Maddie would kick up that they have dragged her into their crap, Di, her parents, Dina, Michelle, Lisa why don't any of them say anything about them robbing people on a monthly basis, maybe they are all making money out of it too. Pay £72 over 3 years and you get a penny badge at the end, you couldn't make it up!!
I am exactly the same, my hubby said he has never heard me swear like I do when reading and writing about their rubbish.
Like Bash a Troll I could not believe it when they said they would do the Family members live and naked etc and I am saying to him - you should listen to this bloody crap and he says - I don't want to etc. But then when I do tell him afterwards in a rational way he says they want locking up and should not be allowed to look after children.
I don't know if I quite understand how this club thing works, nor do I really care, but do these subs have to pay the £72 now to cover the next 3 years which is how I read it or are they still monthly which they could cancel at any time.
Why would you eat that crap she cooked - she has a Ninja which cook them beautifully without all that fat.

• Heart
Did she seem not quite with it again on tonight’s whine o’clock? She said she hadn't been drinking but she was all over the place, slurring her words. Maybe it’s the early mornings starting to have an impact. Welcome to the real world Narstia 😂😂😂

• Haha
They are so desperate it’s embarrassing!
Sign up and we’ll take you for a ride ! Ohhh but fantastic and original perks 😱, lazy buggars 😡
Who’s going to pay during 3 years to be entitled to a bloody zoom meeting that will never happen !!!!😡
They are s
They are so desperate it’s embarrassing!
Sign up and we’ll take you for a ride ! Ohhh but fantastic and original perks 😱, lazy buggars 😡
Who’s going to pay during 3 years to be entitled to a bloody zoom meeting that will never happen !!!!😡
They are so full of shite. "2 fabulous meals" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "Maddie is so good, so funny" 🙄🙄🙄 "name picked by random" Who the F are they kidding? We can tell you now who will be "randomly" picked.

Zoom after 3 years?!! That's like saying if you don't eat chocolate for 3 years we will give you a small cube of vegan chocolate at the end.
Give up guys. You are punishing people by staying on YT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly they must be brassic, their agent must be fleecing them left right and centre
All their hair brained ideas come to nothing and they thought their channel would bring in a fortune, it hasn’t it has just shown the sad individuals they are
Grifters and clueless their days are truly numbered on there they have seriously no room for manoeuvre

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The burger wrap looks utter filth.

The constant begging for new paying members on every...single...vlog or live is going to nothing but drive people away. Good, keep begging and people will flock!(y) Youtube has plenty of other channels people don't need to watch someone constantly begging for money and flogging them crap.

The memes Maddie's talks about are not her own and yet Mark said to her recently - do you think you will ever run out of memes. :rolleyes: Why would she? She doesn't make the memes herself she uses other people's work and doesn't even bother to credit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she recommends getting it blackened like that as it adds another dimension like a bbq flavour 😂🤣
Come on Nitwit it’s burnt as usual 🤣😂
I find it grotesquely obscene the way she overstuffs every wrap and squidges it all together with her greasy paws makes me feel quite sick and then the huge bite (after the lovefest foto for the gram 💩) at the end, the almost sexual 'omg mark'
I reckon they'd make money if he filmed her eating lots, she'd love it. Everyone happy. 🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Theyre Still shameless as ever i see 🤦‍♀️

vile, boring, desperately money grabbing, grubby, lying, dirty little grot bags the pair of em 🙄

hey all 👋 keep up the good work tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So now M and K aren’t going to be jabbed whereas a while back he said M was!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, I am cringing with embarrassment for them.
I'd maybe pay £1.99 to see footage of what really goes on behind the scenes while they are discussing their exciting future on YouTube/mark's pretend job/pitiful rip off bag o shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
There's always something wrong with the dogs. He seems to get a kick out of documenting their neglect towards them.
'Narcissists seek a constant supply of attention and admiration which is referred to as narcissistic supply. To gain this attention, narcissists will often use a “false self” that is likeable to attract people to them. However, because narcissists are all about protecting themselves and are unable to make healthy connections, they tend to target people (*) who are more vulnerable in order to feed their supply'
*or as in this case, the dogs 🐕🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia Sawalha #44 No invite to the NTAs, the wraps give you the runs for days

• Haha
I watched that Meal in Minutes and I kept trying to figure out what that quasiburritto looked like. I realized this is her extra crap version of a beef crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell.

1631565228371.png

See that? It is 1/5th of the size of her's and by looking at the nutrition facts, it is 500 calories, 21 g of fat, cholesterol 7%, sodium 50%, carbohydrate 24%,, protein 17 grams. I shudder to think what Nadia's with the chips is. I mean you could make a delicious burrito of your own without 2 burger patties, cheese, fries with butter on top of it. She didn't even put any veg in her dish. Would it kill her to feature a nutritional meal for once. I wouldn't be surprised if she put her mama's spaghetti in a wrap at the rate they are going. o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I reckon they'd make money if he filmed her eating lots, she'd love it. Everyone happy. 🤑
honestly there is a market for that sort of thing. she could eat with her baps out and have regular weigh-ins and all that and a load of men would pay to wank over it.

I watched that Meal in Minutes and I kept trying to figure out what that quasiburritto looked like. I realized this is her extra crap version of a beef crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell.

View attachment 761633

See that? It is 1/5th of the size of her's and by looking at the nutrition facts, it is 500 calories, 21 g of fat, cholesterol 7%, sodium 50%, carbohydrate 24%,, protein 17 grams. I shudder to think what Nadia's with the chips is. I mean you could make a delicious burrito of your own without 2 burger patties, cheese, fries with butter on top of it. She didn't even put any veg in her dish. Would it kill her to feature a nutritional meal for once. I wouldn't be surprised if she put her mama's spaghetti in a wrap at the rate they are going. o_O
it's also not burnt. hers must have been 1200 calories at the least. A quarterpounder from mcdonalds is 518, and hers had more cheese, butter and chips added. It is also must be at least 80 of a daily recommended fat allowance, and probably way over the recommended saturated fat allowance.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So in 6 o'clock grime, they were asking after Angela Locke. Haven't seen her for ages apparently...... Have you seen the light and come over to the side of reality and truth Angela? 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
- time 3 mins.

As we are almost at the end of this thread thought I would put this here. This is how she should be using her Ninja and making them correctly instead of the muck she churns out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.