Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'men" don't have rooms of star wars toys; and generally find men that do have too immature to bother with' @afrozenpea
Mank is an amalgamation of all three of these characters 🤣💩🚂🍞☠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also sorry to derail the thread a bit but my daughter wants to say hello to @missmickey :D
Yes she's rather taken with the profile picture (which annoyingly she keeps pressing,)🥴
Probably expecting Minnie mouse 🐭 to start singing a song or that she's clicking onto a cartoon! (The little minx)

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Nadia sawalha or Mark adderley but you know 🤷‍♀️ nevermind!
Who needs them when you have Minnie or Mickey mouse? Or Missmickey (much more interesting) 👍

Oh that's just the cutest thing, Misbehaving :love:

Big love to your little one. I can't sing but here's a little dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf is going on with her insta, it's popcorn junkies central.. Trying to up yr follower count eh manky... Don't bother it's 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sad to say but I think he’s taken over her IG now as it’s not as it used to be... the thing is, it that good or not?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The knowledgeable miss Nitwitch Sawalha says an ace in tennis is when you hit the ball right into the corner of the court, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. She is so dense and she talks utter rubbish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I saw that earlier and wondered when that outfit was coming.

This is the rest of the film role conversation.
‘The chance to star opposite Russell Crowe.’ 😂 I’ll give her one thing, the woman sure knows how to manipulate the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is going on with her insta, it's popcorn junkies central.. Trying to up yr follower count eh manky... Don't bother it's 💩
The viewing stats for the Popcorn Junkies are beyond shocking, especially when Mark Adderley is flying solo.
1631483885482.png

Reactions: 19
Is there a reason why she never mentions the YouTube channel on Loose Women?

Colon Nolan will often mention her agony aunt column (although never the Mirror directly) but I can’t recall a single time that Nadia has said “I covered this on my videos with my husband…” or whatever.

And why did the joint channel with Kaye stop?

Reactions: 10

Colon Nolan will often mention her agony aunt column (although never the Mirror directly) but I can’t recall a single time that Nadia has said “I covered this on my videos with my husband…” or whatever.

The theory is that Mark banned Kaye from the crack den when Kaye told him he was out of order for saying he'd kill himself if Nadia ever left him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

She was on couple of weeks ago and referred to something which had been on the YT channel but she said it was on IG. It was the Judi Love episode when Judi talked about ’air-drying’ herself.

It could be to do with ITV not wanting another tv channel being advertised on their platform? Otherwise she would be publicising it all the time surely.. 🤩:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
‘Had to fly out to meet the director’ for a small role? The director being Ridley Scot? Call form the infamous ‘friend’?

If I had been that journalist I would have asked ‘Where would you have been flying to, HOLLYWOOD, for a small role?’

Yeah alright Nitty if you dream it, you can believe it. I don’t. LIAR!

Thanks @rivermonster ❤
In stitches so funny. I thought Steven Spielberg was flying into Camden to seek him out with his iPhone for filming pasta being cooked 🤬😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I heard her mention it a couple of times a few years ago. It was her mentioning it, including its full name (sneaky), on LW that made me aware of it

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I heard her mention it a couple of times a few years ago. It was her mentioning it, including its full name (sneaky), on LW that made me aware of it
They must have put a stop to that. I’ve never seen someone advertise/publicise other work they do unless they are being specifically interviewed about it.

Reactions: 10
[

I have heard her mention it before but not recently. I'm surprised she didn't have an opinion about YT in the below clip....🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are so desperate it’s embarrassing!
Sign up and we’ll take you for a ride ! Ohhh but fantastic and original perks 😱, lazy buggars 😡
Who’s going to pay during 3 years to be entitled to a bloody zoom meeting that will never happen !!!!😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.