Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see her as the wife in gladiator honestly...... must be the amount of olive oil she eats and the fact it's a near non-speaking role

Unfortunately, the actual actress Giannina Facio became Ridley scott's wife: they began dating in the year Gladiator was released. Still, Nadia at least got to marry her own equivalently successful director/hot husband didn't she.....

There is a physical likeness. Still, who would swap Mank's fungal toe for an (i was gonna write oscar, but Ridley hasn't won one, I think) so let's go for being married to a knight. Still The Gangbuster will change all that..... esp with all the very legitimate awards it has won.
Is that the part she was supposed to be auditioning for? I don't think she would have got it even if she had auditioned. That woman is really beautiful, a natural beauty, incredible bone structure, photogenic.

For goodness sake, I'm literally embarrassed for her. I bet she went for loads of auditions and never got roles; but she has to big herself up because Gladiator is like saying.. "yeah I was up for Sigourney's role in ALIEN"

She really does have a need to live in the past, because that enables her to fantasize. Fancy showing off, that basically your agent got you an audition for an extra/non speaking role, which you didn't even have the guts to go up for. Ridley Scott probably looked at 100 photos of women with brown hair and olive skin. She behaves as if he had pinpointed her out of 1000's.

Nitty for the 'blink and you miss it' role, would definitely have hammed it up and probably have been cut from the film. We would have just been left with Mel sobbing on her grave with very loud Enya music in the background.

Honestly, the woman just cannot live in her reality both past and present.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just came across lee peart on Insta stories he a cross between a spoilt brat & a weasel

• Haha
Reactions: 12

timestamp -why are there so little men viewing their crap.

probably because

a, Nadia the fake feminist spends her whole time slagging men off
b, Mank the person who lectures men on how to behave, behaves and has behaved in a way very few men aspire to
c, Men are generally less agreeable than women, and call bullshit out much more readily
d, A lack of science, and we all know how men like science (bring back that ninja thermometer and they will arrive in droves)
e, because the vast majority of men would not want to spend a seconds time in mank's company, and if they did would turn around as soon as he's left the room and say "who's the head"
f, "men" don't have rooms of star wars toys; and generally find men that do have too immature to bother with.
g, "men" are not mank's mum, and don't have any misplaced feelings which mean they must tolerate him.
h, men who love their own voices as much as mank are happy listening to their own voices and feel no need to listen to anyone elses- just like mank.

Is that the part she was supposed to be auditioning for? I don't think she would have got it even if she had auditioned. That woman is really beautiful, a natural beauty, incredible bone structure, photogenic.
nah, that's my supposition

Of course it was back in the day before her personality had ruined her face; and I agree that the woman who got the role WAS the perfect casting.

They'd have rejected nadia at the audition when she started saying "I canna doer da accent. You shoulda givva me da lines. Iya wenta da eyetarlia Conti"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

For goodness sake, I'm literally embarrassed for her. I bet she went for loads of auditions and never got roles; but she has to big herself up because Gladiator is like saying.. "yeah I was up for Sigourney's role in ALIEN"

She really does have a need to live in the past, because that enables her to fantasize. Fancy showing off, that basically your agent got you an audition for an extra/non speaking role, which you didn't even have the guts to go up for. Ridley Scott probably looked at 100 photos of women with brown hair and olive skin. She behaves as if he had pinpointed her out of 1000's.

Nitty for the 'blink and you miss it' role, would definitely have hammed it up and probably have been cut from the film. We would have just been left with Mel sobbing on her grave with very loud Enya music in the background.

Honestly, the woman just cannot live in her reality both past and present.
In the article in whatever mag it was her actual words were - "I got a call from a friend and she said she knew a small role that would be perfect for me and that I just had to fly out and meet this director," she told the panel.
So it was a small part in a big film just like the other one she was in playing the bleep when she said about 2 words.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine a similar misunderstanding occurred between Nadia and her agent regarding Gladiator(s) and she has spent the last 20 years thinking she would’ve starred against Russell Crowe whereas they actually wanted her to replace this guy…

• Haha
Home Time #39. We finally get to see Nadia and the honey incident. She’s an absolute moron. Honey all over the kitchen and microwave. By day two that beautiful new caravan looked like an filthy squat with dirty dishes and clothes littered about the place. They have no respect whatsoever. They’re all as lazy and slovenly as each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Rochelle Humes floors fans as she shows off her incredible walk-in wardrobe | Daily Mail Online
The 32-year-old Saturdays star was quickly inundated with messages, with Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha gushing: 'Even Kim Kardashian would be jealous!'

No, Nadia. You're the one consumed by jealousy. Rochelle has a glittering career, cheekbones that stay up without her grimacing and has a hot husband with a real career.
1631465342068.png

And now Rochelle has a wardrobe without doors and it's beautiful. I bet Rochelle loved getting dolled up for the NTAs last week, even after they cancelled the ITV daytime boat to the O2. There's so much space on her new dressing table for prosecco and sausage rolls. :sneaky:
1631465615164.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Home Time #39. We finally get to see Nadia and the honey incident. She’s an absolute moron. Honey all over the kitchen and microwave. By day two that beautiful new caravan looked like an filthy squat with dirty dishes and clothes littered about the place. They have no respect whatsoever. They’re all as lazy and slovenly as each other.
Do they wait this long to show things so that they think people will have forgotten what they said at the time and won't catch them out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Do they wait this long to show things so that they think people will have forgotten what they said at the time and won't catch them out.
No - it's either a result of Mark Adderley's appalling time management or his chronic laziness. Whilst it's become impossible to identify which of the two is cause of the late vlogs, the outcomes remain consistently disappointing. I wonder if he ever finished reading the book that will magically turn him into a psychotherapist?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the article in whatever mag it was her actual words were - "I got a call from a friend and she said she knew a small role that would be perfect for me and that I just had to fly out and meet this director," she told the panel.
So it was a small part in a big film just like the other one she was in playing the bleep when she said about 2 words.
‘Had to fly out to meet the director’ for a small role? The director being Ridley Scot? Call form the infamous ‘friend’?

If I had been that journalist I would have asked ‘Where would you have been flying to, HOLLYWOOD, for a small role?’

Yeah alright Nitty if you dream it, you can believe it. I don’t. LIAR!

Thanks @rivermonster ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you , you are a diamond.♥
I'm still reading and lurrve your searingly witty and clever posts. And everyone else's.
Not seen @Herbert2005 for a wee while.
Hello Podular and fellow Tattlers. Lovely to see all of the old faces, and some new ones. Got back from 2 weeks in cornwall mid-week and have spent the majority of my time tackling a Kilimanjaro size washing pile and getting two teens back to school. Thankfully i managed to avoid the SA clan, although i've got a feeling we were staying quite near to them.

Off to have a catch up on the the pair of grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Today is a good day..sorry I’ve been quiet I can’t tolerate dumb & dumber🙄I hugged my 99 year old Nan for the first time in 18 months in a care home. I followed the rules😍Few words for Manky & Skanky F**K OFF U DIRTY SKANKY BEGGING TWATS🤬
So, so pleased for you ❤

• Heart
Hello Podular and fellow Tattlers. Lovely to see all of the old faces, and some new ones. Got back from 2 weeks in cornwall mid-week and have spent the majority of my time tackling a Kilimanjaro size washing pile and getting two teens back to school. Thankfully i managed to avoid the SA clan, although i've got a feeling we were staying quite near to them.

Off to have a catch up on the the pair of grifters.
Welcome back @Herbert2005 hope you had a good break. You’ve been missed. ❤

• Heart
I’ve spat out my tea laughing at this!!!! Thank you for post it’s cheered me up no end lol such a likeness though isn’t it? Is she looking into the future, perhaps at how long the channel will last?
How much money she can rinse from her subscribers

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Here's hoping Nadia copies Kim Kardasians latest outfit so we don't have to see her lying face 😂😂😂

I saw that earlier and wondered when that outfit was coming.

This is the rest of the film role conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also sorry to derail the thread a bit but my daughter wants to say hello to @missmickey :D
Yes she's rather taken with the profile picture (which annoyingly she keeps pressing,)🥴
Probably expecting Minnie mouse 🐭 to start singing a song or that she's clicking onto a cartoon! (The little minx)

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Nadia sawalha or Mark adderley but you know 🤷‍♀️ nevermind!
Who needs them when you have Minnie or Mickey mouse? Or Missmickey (much more interesting) 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.