Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I said so before here but I don’t believe Mark has bipolar 2 disorder at all. Having studied his behaviour over the past several months, I think he has something very sinister, which he would never admit to in a million years or reveal. Especially to any doctor. I see someone who feigns illness, unconvincingly, and often at times when family members have been genuinely ill or had some major event happen.guaranteed up pops Mark with his ever growing list of symptoms. It has become predictable. He has an addiction for sympathy and adoration from the subs, he can now gain through his daily woe me posts and photographs that phish for compliments, for help, for sympathy. I truly believe he has several traits that fit ‘fictitious disorder’, formerly known as Munchaussen’s syndrome. Not the extremes of wanting unnecessary medical procedures and hospital admissions, but of a lesser degree. The lying about illness, the attention seeking, exaggeration and the need to “top trump” if others are unwell or suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bumfluff80 for the stellar title suggestion and @afrozenpea for giving the title a PG classification.

To sum up: Inconsistent live broadcasts and half-arsed vlogs. Bitching about needing holidays whilst serruptitiously going on city jaunts and so-called staycations, only to broadcast for a later date. Doggie medical dramas. Mark's ongoing ments problems. Nads' new persona as an HRT guru, when previously dead against it. Want something to eat? Put it in a wrap. What happened to 365 day yoga? More toliet humour than a sanitation convention from Mark. Last but not least digital detox, NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Chemicals kill

I actually feel physically sick after watching The Dogshit Diaries episode 6.
This is only my opinion and do with it what you will.
I think that Manky's mother is very conscious of the size of her breasts. They must cause her backache, especially as she gets older. I often think all the shenanigans with scarves draped over her or jumpers over her shoulders are to detract from her chest.
For her VILE son to make direct reference to them, on camera, merely to mock, for all to hear is beyond endurance.
If I ever did have, from now on in I have absolutely no qualms about making comments about his fungal gunky toe, small penis, scabby skin, bulging midriff, unwashed balding hair and crooked plaque ridden teeth.
It's his MOTHER ffs. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oh and one more thing I find unbearable is when he says she looks like someone it's always a male person.
I am not qualified to diagnose this abomination of a human, he however seems to show all the signs of a narcissist trapped emotionally at the age of six years old.
mark adderley.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Absolutely bugger all pal!
D8BCC9BB-A290-467C-90E2-A9A47AB5D67A.jpeg

I mean, if you’re really unlucky lucky, you’ll get the promised content that you’re paying for, but there’s no guarantee of that🙄

What did they say - pay for 3 years and you’ll get a badge?🤣 That might be enough for a 6 year old but their audience are adults.
Ffs🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel embarrassed for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed it many times that it’s a pattern that when Nadia is out with her friends enjoying herself, Mark likes to post on Instagram or film to later include in vlogs of the same timeframe, showing how depressed he is and how he is struggling or how he is doing a lot of soul searching about his mental health.

I actually think he does it to punish Nadia, to let her know that her going away impacts on him and causes him to act more miserably. She likely pushes back if he tries to stop her meeting friends, or in some cases she could be using it as a necessity if meeting people that have links to her work, or if with Lisa she will be able to say it is creating varying vlog content etc. However it happens, I think he likes to collect ‘evidence’ of his mental health issues while she is away, so that he can show her on her return that he has been unwell and pass some guilt to her.

When Nadia is away, Kiki must have to fend for herself more than ever. She’s a sensitive child, so having her mother away and being left with a father who is declaring mental health issues (real or faked) must frighten her, even if she doesn’t feel able voice those concerns. Remember she knows about Betty nearly jumping off a bridge, and even if not told about it at home she will have googled her mother and found out about the suicide of her second husband. I think it’s pathetic that even if he is having some issues, that he posts about it publicly when his wife is away, his daughters may he alone in the house with him and upstairs in their bedrooms reading what he is posting and left unable to sleep at night through worry. They can’t phone their mother for help if she is miles away and drunk, Dina is the only person realistically that could be called to intervene if Mark got out of control, as she is only next door and the only capable adult in that family who could tell him to get a grip and behave.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Can I just say, the community here is something the SA's can only dream of having. Real women (and men,trans, non-binary,fluid), chatting and having a laugh and a good time. Something the bitchy and cliquey SA subs will never be. We all can have a laugh and a matter without the need to out do eachother. So different from the SA's platform.

Just a brief drop in from me. 👋
AG saying on his insta that he has a cold and on insta and the whine waffle…
‘He needs to get a test!’
Chatters advising him on the best one to get and he’s saying they’re back at the hotel.
Does that mean he’s visiting london hotspots and eating houses thinking he may have CoVid?
What about tomorrow’s awards????
Is he going thinking he has CoVid?
Why is nobody telling him to get his backside home immediately???!!!!🤬😡
So glad to see you back, take each day as it comes, relax, rest up on the sofa and giggle where you can.

• Heart

Bulls**t detector

I think the SS YouTube journey is unravelling fast. People are waking up to being conned and lied to. The content is as interesting as the posters on the inside of toilet doors in a service station and the food is of the same quality too. There is more and more dog nonsense and slow mo's of either Manky or Nitty prancing around. The once cute tiny grandmother has become an annoying, filthy older version of her son but maybe a tad less egotistical and the once "quirky" little family traits have shown themselves to be narcissistic and nasty rather than quirky. It has to end soon surely? The subs can't be that gullible?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I think the subs deserve compensation, not rewards. PTSD counselling might help. Not from face ache though.
Are they absent from CF because they have to take Kiki to school? How long is getting up at five in the morning going to last?
They have really thought that one through. See the other daughter is in the crack house bedroom, posing like a demented, tramp.

• Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
if he wants to be taken seriously he will have to take a long hard look at his value base and stop all his sexual innenndoes and toilet talk
totally not acceptable if working with vulnerable people who may have suffered sexual physial abuse
I cant see him sticking at it, hes to lazy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

tangledweb

This would make an excellent birthday present for Mark...
20210914_003131.jpg

Think how busy he will be when he has his badge production line up and running.

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
We can laugh and take the piss out of mank and the nitwitch but they are nothing but a pair of thieving bastards (I am not normally a person who swears but these two make me) and worse still he would quite easily pimp out his own daughter. I know most of their followers have mental health issues and can't see through them but you would think some of them would see the light and challenge them. You would think that Maddie would kick up that they have dragged her into their crap, Di, her parents, Dina, Michelle, Lisa why don't any of them say anything about them robbing people on a monthly basis, maybe they are all making money out of it too. Pay £72 over 3 years and you get a penny badge at the end, you couldn't make it up!!

• Angry
  • Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
Who the fuck wants a message from Mr Nobody? Nah I'll pass ta.
I listened to it and was shouting at it all the time, just one word, liars. They do this every week, they do that, do the other. Cook 2 dishes a week, her father gives them an insite into his life, round up of shows, films, gardening, et al.
Their reply to someone who said they don't do much now was -
We do - just hasn’t been a lot to do during pandemic this the daily lives - if we clog too much it becomes tired and repetitive - xx

As I have said before these subs are so gullible -someone said it is the best 50p a week they have ever spent - go and buy yourself some chocolate you will enjoy that better.

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha shows her bare bottom on national TV on the day her anxious child returns to school after years of failed homeschooling!!!

Well played Nadia, well played 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What all of their subscribers fail to see is THE ONLY REASON the Sawalha-Adderleys have their youtube channel is do they can live a tax deductable lifestyle. The channel is NOTHING to do with caring about any subscribers. It never has been and never will be.

They'll never give up the channel as it saves them too much money deducting ALL of their money spent from their tax bill. Normal people don't deduct £14 THOUSAND pounds from their tax bill for cinema visits 😡

If the Sawalha-Adderleys cared they'd behave VERY VERY differently through their channel.

They also use the channel like a selfish therapy session where both of them talk to camera about THEIR problems. They both also LOVE getting told how wonderful and beautiful they are. They barely mention their subs and their problems, it's ALL about Mark and Nadias problems.

The channel will never end, its pays for their filthy addictive lifestyle. The submissives need to see the truth and stop giving them money and realise thry make a fortune deducting everything from the show from their tax bill, meaning they pay less tax than a normal hardworking person on minimum wage 😡

The deductions on the Sawalha-Adderleys tax bill below prove what the channel is all about. Sadly the Sawalha-Adderleys aimed thrir channel at vulnerable ppl who were glad of a new community to keep them company. The subs run the channel via mutual support, it has nothing to do with Mark and Nadia as they don't join in the chats unless they're filming for a few mins a day.

If any subs read here, PLEASE see through the facade, the Sawalha-Adderleys are only doing the channel for tax deductable purposes, the support the subs have created is nothing to do with them and you could all set up your own support group for free and not give the Sawalha-Adderleys a penny.

Mark and Nadia use the channel to whinge and moan about their fortunate life, the subs need to stop letting them and march with their feet.

Nadia Sawalha is ONLY interested in money and ppl who blow smoke up her behind.

Mark Adderley is ONLY interested in money and ppl who listen to his woe is Mark posts on repeat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Oops ...
(And wasn’t he arranging for other subs to buy tickets and meet him there?)
I think it speaks volumes that Mark and Nadia know their most loyal follower and "family member" is in London alone and they haven't even made the effort to reach out to him. I think this should be a wake up call for Ashley - he's not family or really a friend for that matter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Aww Nads is having a sleep, needs some much needed rest... Literally taking the piss, not watched em for a while, now I know why.. 😡
She's clearly drunk again. If I was him, I would be seriously worried about her day time drinking, it is happening every time she is on LW. If it is Tom Sage that is keeping her there, he should be ashamed of how she behaves. Poor Kiki. First day at school and 'MUMMY' is pissed again!

• Sad
  • Angry

rivermonster

VIP Member
Link for whine o’clock

In 18mins
think Nadia has fallen asleep bless her - with you in 5 xx - he has just posted this on youtube - pissed again. Edit - he has started on his own. 🤣

Just got blocked because I said it was a disgrace her mother showed her bum on TV on their daughters first day at school then said she must be pissed as she is not on there now - do I care. New name tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow